Total Posts:47|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginner's Mafia 33.2: DP3

Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 5:38:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
LYNCHED LAST DAY PHASE

Harder - You are the BUS DRIVER. You may switch the actions performed on two players. You win with the mafia.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Yama - You are the JACK OF ALL TRADES. You have the following abilities:

1x Cop
1x Doc
1x Vig

You win with the town.

Carrie - You are the EVEN NIGHT MIMIC. On even nights and once per game, you may choose to copy another player's role. You win with the town.

LIVING PLAYERS

Honest
Subutai
Airmax
Rev
Wylted

With 5 players left, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 4:00 PM, DDO time, on 12/10/14.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 7:30:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 6:14:40 AM, Wylted wrote:
I have to reread the DP's. My first instinct is that Rev is scum.

Odd, I was going to say the same thing, only with you.

Since our suspicions are mutual, I want your claim (if you haven't already), and then I'll claim. Deal?
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 10:01:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 7:30:32 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/8/2014 6:14:40 AM, Wylted wrote:
I have to reread the DP's. My first instinct is that Rev is scum.

Odd, I was going to say the same thing, only with you.

Since our suspicions are mutual, I want your claim (if you haven't already), and then I'll claim. Deal?

Not claiming at all. Remind me of your claim.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 10:03:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 10:01:59 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/8/2014 7:30:32 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/8/2014 6:14:40 AM, Wylted wrote:
I have to reread the DP's. My first instinct is that Rev is scum.

Odd, I was going to say the same thing, only with you.

Since our suspicions are mutual, I want your claim (if you haven't already), and then I'll claim. Deal?

Not claiming at all. Remind me of your claim.

I'm not claiming if you're not claiming. Sound fair?
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 10:09:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 10:06:35 AM, Wylted wrote:
If 2 people want to vote for Rev, I'll hammer.

Just putting that out there.

Cause you're so scummy.

Fine, I'll claim. I'm RB.

I RB'ed you in NP1 and accidentally waived in NP2 because I didn't have enough time to submit my night action.

Now you claim.

VTL Wylted
Subutai
Posts: 3,139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 12:54:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is probably MYLO. It think bsh would have made the original ratio 7-2-1 (6-3-1 just seems too daunting). So it's probably 3-1-1. Depends on how you want to count the DP vote, especially considering he's probably SK.

Right now, I'm going with my one massive scum read - Wylted. His actions, have, at best, haven't been pro-town. And at worst, anti-town. Now, he refusal to claim and scum read on Rev (who I have a town read on) just seals the deal.

VTL Wylted

If you claim, I might retract this (depending on what you claim). If you don't, there really no good reason to keep you in the game.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 1:50:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 10:06:35 AM, Wylted wrote:
If 2 people want to vote for Rev, I'll hammer.

Just putting that out there.

L-1, mate. Might wanna claim if it does you any good.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 3:09:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 1:50:08 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/8/2014 10:06:35 AM, Wylted wrote:
If 2 people want to vote for Rev, I'll hammer.

Just putting that out there.

L-1, mate. Might wanna claim if it does you any good.

VTL wylted
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 3:13:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 12:54:53 PM, Subutai wrote:
This is probably MYLO. It think bsh would have made the original ratio 7-2-1 (6-3-1 just seems too daunting). So it's probably 3-1-1. Depends on how you want to count the DP vote, especially considering he's probably SK.

Right now, I'm going with my one massive scum read - Wylted. His actions, have, at best, haven't been pro-town. And at worst, anti-town. Now, he refusal to claim and scum read on Rev (who I have a town read on) just seals the deal.

VTL Wylted

If you claim, I might retract this (depending on what you claim). If you don't, there really no good reason to keep you in the game.

How have they not been pro town. I tried to lead a lynch on scum DP 1 and nobody listened so We had to lynch him DP2.

All I've done this game is go after scum.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 3:15:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 1:50:08 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/8/2014 10:06:35 AM, Wylted wrote:
If 2 people want to vote for Rev, I'll hammer.

Just putting that out there.

L-1, mate. Might wanna claim if it does you any good.

That's idiotic and scummy to even vote when all a lynch needs is 1 scum vote to succeed, but subutais actions were infinitely worse.
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 3:52:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
VOTE COUNT

Wylted (2/3) - Rev, Subutai

Mod Note: Airmax is likely going to be replaced by XLAV or Esocial, who have clarified now that they are willing to replace in again
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 4:10:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 3:52:31 PM, Daltonian wrote:
VOTE COUNT

Wylted (2/3) - Rev, Subutai

Mod Note: Airmax is likely going to be replaced by XLAV or Esocial, who have clarified now that they are willing to replace in again

He hammered himself. >.>
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 4:13:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 4:10:49 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/8/2014 3:52:31 PM, Daltonian wrote:
VOTE COUNT

Wylted (2/3) - Rev, Subutai

Mod Note: Airmax is likely going to be replaced by XLAV or Esocial, who have clarified now that they are willing to replace in again

He hammered himself. >.>
The vote count is correct.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 4:15:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 4:13:11 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 12/8/2014 4:10:49 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/8/2014 3:52:31 PM, Daltonian wrote:
VOTE COUNT

Wylted (2/3) - Rev, Subutai

Mod Note: Airmax is likely going to be replaced by XLAV or Esocial, who have clarified now that they are willing to replace in again

He hammered himself. >.>
The vote count is correct.

Wut wut wut wut wut.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 4:16:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 3:15:01 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/8/2014 1:50:08 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/8/2014 10:06:35 AM, Wylted wrote:
If 2 people want to vote for Rev, I'll hammer.

Just putting that out there.

L-1, mate. Might wanna claim if it does you any good.

That's idiotic and scummy to even vote when all a lynch needs is 1 scum vote to succeed, but subutais actions were infinitely worse.

I paid no attention to this game, I'm afraid, due to focusing entirely on Boy Bands. I'll reread the DP.

I'm assuming you're Popular now, correct?

Unvote
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 4:53:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 3:52:31 PM, Daltonian wrote:
VOTE COUNT

Wylted (2/3) - Rev, Subutai

Mod Note: Airmax is likely going to be replaced by XLAV or Esocial, who have clarified now that they are willing to replace in again

Oh, that's cool, then :(
My work here is, finally, done.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 4:58:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 4:16:34 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/8/2014 3:15:01 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/8/2014 1:50:08 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/8/2014 10:06:35 AM, Wylted wrote:
If 2 people want to vote for Rev, I'll hammer.

Just putting that out there.

L-1, mate. Might wanna claim if it does you any good.

That's idiotic and scummy to even vote when all a lynch needs is 1 scum vote to succeed, but subutais actions were infinitely worse.

I paid no attention to this game, I'm afraid, due to focusing entirely on Boy Bands. I'll reread the DP.

I'm assuming you're Popular now, correct?

Unvote

Pacifist.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 4:59:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 4:58:21 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/8/2014 4:16:34 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/8/2014 3:15:01 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/8/2014 1:50:08 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/8/2014 10:06:35 AM, Wylted wrote:
If 2 people want to vote for Rev, I'll hammer.

Just putting that out there.

L-1, mate. Might wanna claim if it does you any good.

That's idiotic and scummy to even vote when all a lynch needs is 1 scum vote to succeed, but subutais actions were infinitely worse.

I paid no attention to this game, I'm afraid, due to focusing entirely on Boy Bands. I'll reread the DP.

I'm assuming you're Popular now, correct?

Unvote

Pacifist.

*sigh* Fine. I *know* I'm Town, and I know you're Town (or can Universal Backup be Mafia).

That leaves Subutai, Airmax, and Honest.

Can you fill me in on some things and why you scum read any of them?
Subutai
Posts: 3,139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 5:12:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Unvote

Well, it looks like Wylted is town. This was honestly unexpected. He's been playing in an almost anti-town manner the whole game. And if I may ask, Wylted, how are my action "infinitely worse"?

Right now, the claims list is:

Rev- Roleblocker
Wylted - Universal Backup (now Pacifist)
Honest - ? (Did I miss it somewhere?)
Airmax - ?

And I'll go ahead and claim - I'm the vigilante. No, I haven't used my power yet. I didn't have a strong enough scum read on anyone in either of the last two NPs, and my one scum read now has obviously not panned out well, so I'm probably just going to end up not using it unless I get another scum read.

We can't conclude anything on Airmax right now. Honest has not been on a lot this game, which makes me suspect that he's either mafia or SK (leaning towards the latter). And I have Rev. vs. Airmax for the other scum position.
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 5:16:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 5:12:38 PM, Subutai wrote:
Unvote

Well, it looks like Wylted is town. This was honestly unexpected. He's been playing in an almost anti-town manner the whole game. And if I may ask, Wylted, how are my action "infinitely worse"?

Right now, the claims list is:

Rev- Roleblocker
Wylted - Universal Backup (now Pacifist)
Honest - ? (Did I miss it somewhere?)
Airmax - ?

And I'll go ahead and claim - I'm the vigilante. No, I haven't used my power yet. I didn't have a strong enough scum read on anyone in either of the last two NPs, and my one scum read now has obviously not panned out well, so I'm probably just going to end up not using it unless I get another scum read.

We can't conclude anything on Airmax right now. Honest has not been on a lot this game, which makes me suspect that he's either mafia or SK (leaning towards the latter). And I have Rev. vs. Airmax for the other scum position.

Hi SK.

VTL Subutai
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 5:30:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 4:59:59 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/8/2014 4:58:21 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/8/2014 4:16:34 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/8/2014 3:15:01 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 12/8/2014 1:50:08 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/8/2014 10:06:35 AM, Wylted wrote:
If 2 people want to vote for Rev, I'll hammer.

Just putting that out there.

L-1, mate. Might wanna claim if it does you any good.

That's idiotic and scummy to even vote when all a lynch needs is 1 scum vote to succeed, but subutais actions were infinitely worse.

I paid no attention to this game, I'm afraid, due to focusing entirely on Boy Bands. I'll reread the DP.

I'm assuming you're Popular now, correct?

Unvote

Pacifist.

*sigh* Fine. I *know* I'm Town, and I know you're Town (or can Universal Backup be Mafia).

That leaves Subutai, Airmax, and Honest.

Can you fill me in on some things and why you scum read any of them?

I don't like how either you or subutai just randomly voted like that at lylo.

I'm Going to have to reread the DP's later on.
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 5:32:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 5:16:41 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/8/2014 5:12:38 PM, Subutai wrote:
Unvote

Well, it looks like Wylted is town. This was honestly unexpected. He's been playing in an almost anti-town manner the whole game. And if I may ask, Wylted, how are my action "infinitely worse"?

Right now, the claims list is:

Rev- Roleblocker
Wylted - Universal Backup (now Pacifist)
Honest - ? (Did I miss it somewhere?)
Airmax - ?

And I'll go ahead and claim - I'm the vigilante. No, I haven't used my power yet. I didn't have a strong enough scum read on anyone in either of the last two NPs, and my one scum read now has obviously not panned out well, so I'm probably just going to end up not using it unless I get another scum read.

We can't conclude anything on Airmax right now. Honest has not been on a lot this game, which makes me suspect that he's either mafia or SK (leaning towards the latter). And I have Rev. vs. Airmax for the other scum position.

Hi SK.

VTL Subutai

It's okay, our priority is scum. If we have no better target we come back to him. He gives us a Hail Mary if we mid lunch.
Subutai
Posts: 3,139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2014 5:32:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/8/2014 5:16:41 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/8/2014 5:12:38 PM, Subutai wrote:
Unvote

Well, it looks like Wylted is town. This was honestly unexpected. He's been playing in an almost anti-town manner the whole game. And if I may ask, Wylted, how are my action "infinitely worse"?

Right now, the claims list is:

Rev- Roleblocker
Wylted - Universal Backup (now Pacifist)
Honest - ? (Did I miss it somewhere?)
Airmax - ?

And I'll go ahead and claim - I'm the vigilante. No, I haven't used my power yet. I didn't have a strong enough scum read on anyone in either of the last two NPs, and my one scum read now has obviously not panned out well, so I'm probably just going to end up not using it unless I get another scum read.

We can't conclude anything on Airmax right now. Honest has not been on a lot this game, which makes me suspect that he's either mafia or SK (leaning towards the latter). And I have Rev. vs. Airmax for the other scum position.

Hi SK.

VTL Subutai

On what grounds?
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 2:43:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
VOTE COUNT

Subutai(1/3) - Rev

Note: Khaos is going to replace in for AIRMAX within the hour, hopefully.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Daltonian
Posts: 4,797
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/9/2014 3:35:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Khaos has replaced in for Airmax.

Honest is probably going to be replaced.


Post or be replaced, fiends.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby