Total Posts:617|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Legend of Zelda Mafia - DP1

TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 9:43:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Game notes and rules:
1. Follow the rules. If you break the rules repeatedly, you will be subject to punishment at my discretion.
2. The only PMs you may use to talk about the game are PMs I have created for that purpose. If you are part of a faction, you may talk with all other members of that faction via a mod-created PM.
3. This game is closed setup - the characters and roles are not known publicly.
4. Cutting and pasting your role PM, or major parts of it, is not allowed.
5. Each faction has been given an explicit win condition. The town wins when all opposing factions have been eliminated, and the mafia wins when they compose 50% of all players and there is no chance for other factions to recover. There may or may not be other factions in addition to these.
5. All characters in this game have appeared in the Legend of Zelda series. This includes games, TV shows, comics, etc. Due to the nature of the Zelda timeline, there may or may not be multiple characters with the same name.
6. Each role PM consists of a character, their role, and the player's wincon. There is no explicit justification, but rather a quote that is either said by or about that character.
6. Each day phase will last 48 hours (except the first DP, which will last 72 hours) and will end upon the expiration of time or if a majority vote has been reached. If a majority has not been reached, no lynch will occur. You may vote to not lynch by saying VTNL. Only votes that are bolded will count. I will consider extending day phases if a clear majority of users favor extension.
7. Each night phase will last 24 hours and will end upon the expiration of time or if all night actions have been sent in. If you fail to send your night action in, you will forfeit it for that NP.
8. Each player is required to make a minimum of three posts each day phase. If you are inactive, you may be replaced at my discretion.
9. If you have any questions for me (the mod), you may direct them through your role or faction PM.
10. To confirm your night action in a PM, put the action and target in bold. You may not change your action after this, however, so be careful. If you want to you may give your action in advance of the next night phase.
12. I'll provide a vote count periodically, as well as when requested (when I am able, at least). I may not be active from 11:30 PM to 8:30 AM (Eastern Standard Time).

Living players:
1. 9space
2. XLAV
3. Carriead
4. Rev
5. Danielle
6. Hatstand
7. Khaos
8 . ford_prefect
9 . Yama
10 . Maikuru
11. Nympho/Yraelz
12 . Endark
13. lannan13
14. F-16
15. johnnyboy54

With 15 players it takes 8 votes to lynch.
The day phase will end in 72 hours.
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 9:47:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
VTL Maikuru

For claim + he's online.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 9:48:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 9:47:18 PM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL Maikuru

For claim + he's online.

Why Maikuru?

VTL Lannan
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 9:50:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 9:47:18 PM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL Maikuru

For claim + he's online.

LOL you know for a fact I'm playing live mafia right now! You were in the room! I saw TN sent me a pm and I purposefully chose not to look at it because I'm playing. I'll be back later.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 9:52:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 9:48:07 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/15/2014 9:47:18 PM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL Maikuru

For claim + he's online.

Why Maikuru?

VTL Lannan

It's called an RVS.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 9:53:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 9:47:18 PM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL Maikuru

For claim + he's online.

I just checked the live mafia pm I sent you and you confirmed you were playing, which means you know I am playing live mafia. So why me?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 9:53:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 9:50:22 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/15/2014 9:47:18 PM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL Maikuru

For claim + he's online.

LOL you know for a fact I'm playing live mafia right now! You were in the room! I saw TN sent me a pm and I purposefully chose not to look at it because I'm playing. I'll be back later.

Okay, but if you're playing live mafia then and are as busy as you're claiming then how'd you find the time to get in here? Reguardless my vote will be here when you get back. Happy live mafia!
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 9:54:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 9:52:40 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/15/2014 9:48:07 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/15/2014 9:47:18 PM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL Maikuru

For claim + he's online.

Why Maikuru?

VTL Lannan

It's called an RVS.

Random Voting Stage? Seriously?

Pressure the weaker players first. Namely you.
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 9:55:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 9:53:17 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/15/2014 9:47:18 PM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL Maikuru

For claim + he's online.

I just checked the live mafia pm I sent you and you confirmed you were playing, which means you know I am playing live mafia. So why me?

You can go ahead and take me out of that game, because my computer is acting up for whatever reason and won't allow me on so I don't want to be a burden.

IDK, it's an RVS and I knew that you were online so I voted you.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 9:55:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 9:53:52 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/15/2014 9:50:22 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/15/2014 9:47:18 PM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL Maikuru

For claim + he's online.

LOL you know for a fact I'm playing live mafia right now! You were in the room! I saw TN sent me a pm and I purposefully chose not to look at it because I'm playing. I'll be back later.

Okay, but if you're playing live mafia then and are as busy as you're claiming then how'd you find the time to get in here? Reguardless my vote will be here when you get back. Happy live mafia!

I'm modding the game. If it makes you feel better, I haven't looked at my role, so I can't claim. Sorry =)
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 9:56:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 9:54:20 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/15/2014 9:52:40 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/15/2014 9:48:07 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/15/2014 9:47:18 PM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL Maikuru

For claim + he's online.

Why Maikuru?

VTL Lannan

It's called an RVS.

Random Voting Stage? Seriously?

Pressure the weaker players first. Namely you.

Fair enough. Though for God knows whatever reason my character and my role don't seem to make any sort of connection to me.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 10:06:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 9:56:21 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/15/2014 9:54:20 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/15/2014 9:52:40 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/15/2014 9:48:07 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/15/2014 9:47:18 PM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL Maikuru

For claim + he's online.

Why Maikuru?

VTL Lannan

It's called an RVS.

Random Voting Stage? Seriously?

Pressure the weaker players first. Namely you.

Fair enough. Though for God knows whatever reason my character and my role don't seem to make any sort of connection to me.

Congrats, you made me check my pm, and my role has a quote explaining my role. Why don't you go ahead and claim.

VTL lannan
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 10:10:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 10:06:15 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/15/2014 9:56:21 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/15/2014 9:54:20 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/15/2014 9:52:40 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/15/2014 9:48:07 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/15/2014 9:47:18 PM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL Maikuru

For claim + he's online.

Why Maikuru?

VTL Lannan

It's called an RVS.

Random Voting Stage? Seriously?

Pressure the weaker players first. Namely you.

Fair enough. Though for God knows whatever reason my character and my role don't seem to make any sort of connection to me.

Congrats, you made me check my pm, and my role has a quote explaining my role. Why don't you go ahead and claim.

VTL lannan

I'm Midna, I'm also the Miller.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 10:13:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 10:10:22 PM, lannan13 wrote:

I'm Midna, I'm also the Miller.

Give your quote. Why didn't you claim immediately?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 10:18:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 10:10:22 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Where is your quote?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 10:38:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 10:13:28 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/15/2014 10:10:22 PM, lannan13 wrote:

I'm Midna, I'm also the Miller.

Give your quote. Why didn't you claim immediately?

"Do you now understand what I am? I'm a descendant of the tribe that was banished to the Twilight Realm!"

I'm curious, because I would figure that she would be some sort of Enabler due to her role in Twilight Princess.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 10:39:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 10:38:38 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/15/2014 10:13:28 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/15/2014 10:10:22 PM, lannan13 wrote:

I'm Midna, I'm also the Miller.

Give your quote. Why didn't you claim immediately?

"Do you now understand what I am? I'm a descendant of the tribe that was banished to the Twilight Realm!"

I'm curious, because I would figure that she would be some sort of Enabler due to her role in Twilight Princess.

Why didn't you claim immediately?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 10:45:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 10:38:38 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/15/2014 10:13:28 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/15/2014 10:10:22 PM, lannan13 wrote:

I'm Midna, I'm also the Miller.

Give your quote. Why didn't you claim immediately?

"Do you now understand what I am? I'm a descendant of the tribe that was banished to the Twilight Realm!"

I'm curious, because I would figure that she would be some sort of Enabler due to her role in Twilight Princess.

Lannan, please explain your thoughts on claiming Miller roles. Also why you didn't claim in the same post that you said "fair enough"?

Although admittedly in that short a timeframe it could hardly be called a stalling tactic.
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 10:46:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 10:40:22 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
does anybody know if carriead or johnnyboy have played mafia before?

Anyways VTL 9space

Johnny has. I've played with him before. He's experienced.

Why 9space? What do you think of Lannan's claim?
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 10:48:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 10:17:55 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 12/15/2014 10:17:26 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 12/15/2014 10:15:16 PM, XLAV wrote:
VTL 9space

Explain?

No need.

Same questions as to Ford.

By "No need", do you mean that your reason is obvious? That you don't need a reason?
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 10:49:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 10:45:15 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 12/15/2014 10:38:38 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/15/2014 10:13:28 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/15/2014 10:10:22 PM, lannan13 wrote:

I'm Midna, I'm also the Miller.

Give your quote. Why didn't you claim immediately?

"Do you now understand what I am? I'm a descendant of the tribe that was banished to the Twilight Realm!"

I'm curious, because I would figure that she would be some sort of Enabler due to her role in Twilight Princess.

Lannan, please explain your thoughts on claiming Miller roles. Also why you didn't claim in the same post that you said "fair enough"?

Although admittedly in that short a timeframe it could hardly be called a stalling tactic.

My computer is doing serious lagging. Everytime I try to post I get a Not Connected to Network Screne and have to troubleshoot my computer 50 times just to get a post in.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,062
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 10:49:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 10:39:51 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/15/2014 10:38:38 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/15/2014 10:13:28 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/15/2014 10:10:22 PM, lannan13 wrote:

I'm Midna, I'm also the Miller.

Give your quote. Why didn't you claim immediately?

"Do you now understand what I am? I'm a descendant of the tribe that was banished to the Twilight Realm!"

I'm curious, because I would figure that she would be some sort of Enabler due to her role in Twilight Princess.

Why didn't you claim immediately?

See my response to Hats.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 10:53:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 10:49:48 PM, lannan13 wrote:

Why didn't you claim miller at the beginning of the game?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Hatstand
Posts: 2,673
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/15/2014 10:53:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/15/2014 10:49:02 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/15/2014 10:45:15 PM, Hatstand wrote:
At 12/15/2014 10:38:38 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 12/15/2014 10:13:28 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/15/2014 10:10:22 PM, lannan13 wrote:

I'm Midna, I'm also the Miller.

Give your quote. Why didn't you claim immediately?

"Do you now understand what I am? I'm a descendant of the tribe that was banished to the Twilight Realm!"

I'm curious, because I would figure that she would be some sort of Enabler due to her role in Twilight Princess.

Lannan, please explain your thoughts on claiming Miller roles. Also why you didn't claim in the same post that you said "fair enough"?

Although admittedly in that short a timeframe it could hardly be called a stalling tactic.

My computer is doing serious lagging. Everytime I try to post I get a Not Connected to Network Screne and have to troubleshoot my computer 50 times just to get a post in.

All the more reason to give all information in a single post, rather than wait through attempting to get two messages through.

And you didn't answer my question as to your reasoning behind anti-town roles being claimed.