Jump to topic:

World War 3 FATE

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2014 3:27:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Come one, come all ladies and gents for World War 3 Fate. This game is a simplty of world domination. You may choose any nation in the world as their military numbers and such do not matter, but certain nations (all nations for that matter) have certain special abilities over others.

Nations will all start with 100 HP, each attack has 10 PP, each turn you have 3 choices, you may attack another country, defend, or work on a special project. Attacks have certain things about them though as one cannot be for say Britian and attack Japan, they would need 1 turn to get their troops there first.

Once a nation's HP reaches 0 then they fall to the conquering empire and the conquering nation gains all of their technologies, specialabilites and their 3 turns as a victor's bonus. You may also make alliances and such, but I must be in the PM or your nation will be smited off the face of the Earth. This is a game that is souly in the PMs, but you may feel free to talk smack, trade, or anything in the thread, but nothing will be official unless you state it in bold in your PMs.

Sign-Ups
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/19/2014 3:34:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Bump
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~