Beginners' Series During my Leave of Absence

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 5:17:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Aloha,

As some of you may know, I will be taking a 1-2 month break from DDO (I might log in for an hour on Christmas to say hi to people, but that'll be it.)

I will therefore be temporarily turning the series over to Daltonian. He will run it for the time that I am away, and I'll probably take back over when I return. He is free to bring on board co-mods if he wants, or to mod it himself. He is also free to tailor the series to his preferences for the duration of his time running it.

I just wanted to let everyone know this before I left. I think Dalt will make a good mod, and I wish him the best!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/21/2014 6:39:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/21/2014 5:17:50 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Aloha,

As some of you may know, I will be taking a 1-2 month break from DDO (I might log in for an hour on Christmas to say hi to people, but that'll be it.)

I will therefore be temporarily turning the series over to Daltonian. He will run it for the time that I am away, and I'll probably take back over when I return. He is free to bring on board co-mods if he wants, or to mod it himself. He is also free to tailor the series to his preferences for the duration of his time running it.

I just wanted to let everyone know this before I left. I think Dalt will make a good mod, and I wish him the best!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!
Thanks again for helping me out :)
Have a happy holiday!
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby