Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 9:15:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Died DP4
Player: Nympho/Yraelz
Character: Majora's Mask
Role: 1x permanent role blocker - During any night phase, you may target another player. That player will have their role changed to "Deku Scrub", a vanilla, powerless role.
"The mask that was stolen from me... It is said that an evil and wicked power is bestowed upon the one who wears that mask." - The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask
Affiliation: You win with the Mafia. The Mafia wins when it eliminates all opposing factions, or when nothing can prevent that from happening.

Died NP4
Player: Wylted (replaced lannan)
Character: Midna
Role: Miller - You appear as if you were sided with the Mafia to investigative roles.
"Do you now understand what I am? I'm a descendant of the tribe that was banished to the Twilight Realm!" - The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess
Affiliation: You win with the Town. The Town wins when it eliminates all opposing factions.

Living players
1. XLAV
2. Rev
3. Danielle
4. Khaos
5 . Maikuru
6 . Endark
7. F-16

With 7 players, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
The day phase will end in 48 hours.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 9:18:21 PM
Seriously, Mafia? You killed the Miller?

Must have been because Wylted's play alarmed Mafia. Maybe we should check his reads and behavior from the past DP?

The final scum is either XLAV or Khaos, by the way. I'm leaning towards Khaos.

VTL Khaos
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 9:22:27 PM
At 12/26/2014 9:18:21 PM, RevNge wrote:

Must have been because Wylted's play alarmed Mafia. Maybe we should check his reads and behavior from the past DP?

VTL Khaos

This post sounds super contrived lol. Why would you assume his death was based on his reads? If you believe that, why would you then say that scum is either xlav or khaos? Are you basing those off of wylted's reads? If not, why not, if you believe wylted died because he was on the right track?

Also, what do you mean by "the final scum?" You think there are two mafia? There are very likely 3-4 mafia and 1tp. Given that, if you are town, you need to unvote. It would only take 1 town misvote for a scum team to potentially lead a wagon under false pretenses.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 9:26:45 PM
At 12/26/2014 9:22:27 PM, Maikuru wrote:

VTL Khaos

This post sounds super contrived lol. Why would you assume his death was based on his reads? If you believe that, why would you then say that scum is either xlav or khaos? Are you basing those off of wylted's reads? If not, why not, if you believe wylted died because he was on the right track?

Why would Mafia kill the Miller if the player himself did not worry Mafia? Miller should be one of the last roles to kill for Mafia.

Three Vanillas and a Miller? Yeah right.
Also, what do you mean by "the final scum?" You think there are two mafia? There are very likely 3-4 mafia and 1tp. Given that, if you are town, you need to unvote. It would only take 1 town misvote for a scum team to potentially lead a wagon under false pretenses.

I thought there were already two scum dead; Yama and Nymph. Weren't there?

Regardless, Unvote
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 9:26:50 PM

VTL Khaos
Me? Scum?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I got so much town confirmation I should be treated like an innocent child.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 9:28:05 PM
At 12/26/2014 9:26:50 PM, XLAV wrote:

VTL Khaos
Me? Scum?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Then you should think either Khaos or I am scum, considering three Vanillas seems highly unlikely.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 9:29:07 PM
Full Claim
Wylted (formerly lannan) - Midna - Miller
Danielle - Impa - 50/50 bodyguard - Waived NP1, Maikuru NP2, F-16 NP3, ??? NP4
Khaos - Error - Vanilla
Rev - Medigoron - Vanilla
Endark - Hero Shade - Motivator - Motivated Khaos NP1, Danielle NP2, ??? NP3, ??? NP4
F-16 - Link - Hated Townie
XLAV - Vote Thief/Deku Shrub - Transformed NP2

Dead
Wylted - Midna - Miller - Town
ford_prefect - The Running Man - 2x Commuter - Town
Ford (formerly 9space) - Aryll - Watcher - Town
numberwang (formerly Hatstand) - Saria - Mod Confirmed - Town
Wylted (formerly Carriead) - Talon - Doctor - Town
johnnyboy54 - Vaati - JOAT (Roleblock/NK) - TP
Yama - Demise - Strongman - Mafia
Nympho/Yraelz - Majora's Mask - 1x Permanent Roleblocker - Mafia
- lamerde

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 9:30:22 PM
At 12/26/2014 9:26:45 PM, RevNge wrote:

VTL Khaos

Why would Mafia kill the Miller if the player himself did not worry Mafia? Miller should be one of the last roles to kill for Mafia.

If you think Wylted was killed for his reads, why did you vote for someone without consulting his reads?
- lamerde

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 9:32:07 PM
At 12/26/2014 9:29:07 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Full Claim
Wylted (formerly lannan) - Midna - Miller
Danielle - Impa - 50/50 bodyguard - Waived NP1, Maikuru NP2, F-16 NP3, ??? NP4
Khaos - Error - Vanilla
Endark - Hero Shade - Motivator - Motivated Khaos NP1, Danielle NP2, ??? NP3, ??? NP4
XLAV - Vote Thief/Deku Shrub - Transformed NP2

Dead
Wylted - Midna - Miller - Town
ford_prefect - The Running Man - 2x Commuter - Town
Ford (formerly 9space) - Aryll - Watcher - Town
numberwang (formerly Hatstand) - Saria - Mod Confirmed - Town
Wylted (formerly Carriead) - Talon - Doctor - Town
johnnyboy54 - Vaati - JOAT (Roleblock/NK) - TP
Yama - Demise - Strongman - Mafia
Nympho/Yraelz - Majora's Mask - 1x Permanent Roleblocker - Mafia

Do you think there are three or four Mafia members in this game?
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 9:32:34 PM

VTL Khaos
Me? Scum?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What confirmation are you referring to? You never used your initial role and you currently have an unconfirmed role. I dreamt of you, and nymph's role confirms the existence of a transformer. However, another plausible scenario is that you and nymph were both scum and he 1. transformed you or 2. never used his role and you claimed it happened to you. Nymph then gives up (whether purposeful or not) and upon his death, you are confirmed town. If you are a goon or another useless role, that would be quite ingenious.
- lamerde

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 9:33:33 PM
At 12/26/2014 9:30:22 PM, Maikuru wrote:

VTL Khaos

If you think Wylted was killed for his reads, why did you vote for someone without consulting his reads?

Do you sincerely think three Vanillas and a Miller are a possibility? If so, this game stinks of passivity and TN05 will be ruthlessly harassed for the crappy setup in the Endgame.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 9:34:43 PM
At 12/26/2014 9:33:33 PM, RevNge wrote:

VTL Khaos

Do you sincerely think three Vanillas and a Miller are a possibility? If so, this game stinks of passivity and TN05 will be ruthlessly harassed for the crappy setup in the Endgame.

That doesn't answer my question. If you think wylted was killed for his reads, why did you vote for someone without consulting his reads?
- lamerde

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 9:36:35 PM
At 12/26/2014 9:34:43 PM, Maikuru wrote:

VTL Khaos

That doesn't answer my question. If you think wylted was killed for his reads, why did you vote for someone without consulting his reads?

Careless voting, perhaps? Mainly, though, I thought that there probably wasn't going to be something interesting in DP3 that he said, and if there was, I would have changed my vote.

(i still noob pls spare meh ;_;)
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 9:37:05 PM
At 12/26/2014 9:36:35 PM, RevNge wrote:

VTL Khaos

Careless voting, perhaps? Mainly, though, I thought that there probably wasn't going to be something interesting in DP4 that he said, and if there was, I would have changed my vote.

Fix'd
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 9:39:32 PM
At 12/26/2014 9:36:35 PM, RevNge wrote:

Careless voting, perhaps? Mainly, though, I thought that there probably wasn't going to be something interesting in DP3 that he said, and if there was, I would have changed my vote.

That's interesting. Your original post said he "must" have been killed because of his play and suggested that we search his earlier reads. But you didn't really believe there was anything there worth evaluating?
- lamerde

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 9:40:19 PM
At 12/26/2014 9:32:34 PM, Maikuru wrote:

VTL Khaos
Me? Scum?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What confirmation are you referring to? You never used your initial role and you currently have an unconfirmed role. I dreamt of you, and nymph's role confirms the existence of a transformer. However, another plausible scenario is that you and nymph were both scum and he 1. transformed you or 2. never used his role and you claimed it happened to you. Nymph then gives up (whether purposeful or not) and upon his death, you are confirmed town. If you are a goon or another useless role, that would be quite ingenious.

Anyone who knows the basics of behavior reading should know Im town. Also, I cant be some goon or useless role when you dreamt of me.

Btw, who did you dream?
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 9:43:45 PM
At 12/26/2014 9:40:19 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 12/26/2014 9:32:34 PM, Maikuru wrote:

VTL Khaos
Me? Scum?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyone who knows the basics of behavior reading should know Im town. Also, I cant be some goon or useless role when you dreamt of me.

Btw, who did you dream?

I never claimed to know the basics of behavior reading, so that doesn't help me.

You're right; you can't be a goon and have been my sole dream the other night, but you don't necessarily have to be a goon or useless role for the rest of that scenario to be true. You could also be a godfather.

I'm not saying these things are true, but they are plausible. Like I said, it would also be quite ingenious. FT's quitting, while characteristic, would also inevitably lead to his death and thus a perfect cover for any scum mate who either wanted to be transformed or simply claim they were.
- lamerde

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 9:45:29 PM
At 12/26/2014 9:44:27 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 12/26/2014 9:29:07 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Full Claim
When did F-16 claim his character?

Last DP, for the 5 minutes he was online.
- lamerde

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 9:48:43 PM
The game started with 15 players. The more balanced set-up would be 11-3-1, with a less likely set-up being 10-4-1. If we assume the latter, that means we are currently at 4-3 and LYLO.

F-16 is role confirmed. Endark is potentially role confirmed (unless both he and Danielle are scum). I dreamt of Xlav. Other than that, there are no other confirmations. Regardless of who is lying at this point, this set-up really sucks and town is practically powerless, but I guess that's a discussion for the endgame.
- lamerde

Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 9:49:40 PM
Also, Wylted was likely killed because 1. he would not be body guarded and 2. he was utterly town confirmed by TN's announcement.
- lamerde

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 9:56:55 PM
At 12/26/2014 9:48:43 PM, Maikuru wrote:
The game started with 15 players. The more balanced set-up would be 11-3-1, with a less likely set-up being 10-4-1. If we assume the latter, that means we are currently at 4-3 and LYLO.

No, we'd be at MyLo. Yama and Nymph got lynched.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 9:57:46 PM
At 12/26/2014 9:56:55 PM, RevNge wrote:

Totally forgot about yama. Okay, so we'd be at 5-2. I feel better now lol
- lamerde

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 10:00:06 PM
At 12/26/2014 9:57:46 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/26/2014 9:56:55 PM, RevNge wrote:

Totally forgot about yama. Okay, so we'd be at 5-2. I feel better now lol

Nvm about the MyLo. I has the dumb. :3
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 10:02:50 PM
There is an important note to keep in mind. If there is 1 more scum (11-3-1), we have some leeway. If there are 2 more scum (10-4-1), we will automatically lose next DP if F-16 is town. Consider that we are at 5-2 now. With a mislynch and NK, we will be at 3-2. Normally that would be 3 votes to lynch, but scum would only need 2.
- lamerde

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 10:14:30 PM
I'm town, Maikuru's town, XLAV is town. Endark motivated me last night (for next NP) which I assume he would only do if he were town.

There's 1-2 mafia among Khaos, Rev and F16. After reading through DP 1 again, F16's reads were pretty bad. Knowing that the mod probs gives the mafia fake claims (which I doubt XLAV would confirm if she were scum) it undermines how fast/legitimate 1 or more of the claims might seem. Not only did F16 claim last and practically not play, but remember Endark's results and the mod "mistake" in first saying F16 did something and then changing it to Nymph. It's possible or even probable F16 is scum.

Khaos - Error - Vanilla

Like I said, both Khaos and Rev are hard to read because both are pretty iffy town players. But Khaos has been unusually quiet. Maybe that's the theme of this game: mafia have all but given up (Nymph, and maybe Khaos and F16) and hardly posted. Yama wasn't too active either.

@ Maikuru and XLAV - Would you rather lynch F16 or choose between Khaos and Rev? If the latter, which?
President of DDO
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 10:18:05 PM
Read this DP. I haven't caught up on what I missed. I'm still townreading Maikuru and XLAV. I think Danielle is town as a lot of her analysis last DP resonated with me. Not currently sure which of the remaining players are scum. I think it is two of Khaos, Endark, and Rev. The way Endark went after Rev during DP1 makes me think it is less likely they are on a team together although there is a possibility of an early bus. However, I actually buy Endark's point that if he were scum, he already had the towncred he needed.

FT was chainsawing Endark hard when Endark went after Rev DP1 which makes me think the team is Khaos/Rev although that would also mean that Khaos/FT were cross-bussing hard.

The other option is to just lynch me now to be safe. I'm not confirmed town although role confirmed so bringing me to LYLO is an autowin for scum so lynching me pre-emptively is safer.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2014 10:19:52 PM
Hmm, forgot about Endark's motivate actually.

It's Khaos/Rev.

Lynching me-> Khaos -> Rev should be autowin as long as I'm right about Danielle/Maikuru/XLAV being town. Want to re-read to make sure.