Total Posts:65|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Legend of Zelda Mafia DP6

TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 12:02:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Died DP5
Player: F-16 Fighting Falcon
Character: Link
Role: Hated - You take one less vote to lynch than normal.
"Well excuuuuuuse me, princess!" - The Legend of Zelda (television series)
Affiliation: You win with the Mafia. The Mafia wins when it eliminates all opposing factions, or when nothing can prevent that from happening.

Died NP5
Nobody

Living players
1. XLAV
2. Rev
3. Danielle
4. Khaos
5 . Maikuru
6 . Endark

With six players, it takes four votes to lynch.
The day phase will end in 48 hours.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 12:04:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm guessing this proves Dani. LOL
VTL ER

Another no visiting role. Mafia ought to have some disruption/confirmation.
My work here is, finally, done.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 12:06:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yes! Fvcking called that he was claiming his real role and still scum.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 12:07:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I kind of wish I had died. I've never been in two games at once before.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 12:29:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Full Claim
Khaos - Error - Vanilla
Rev - Medigoron - Vanilla
Wylted (formerly lannan) - Midna - Miller
XLAV - Vote Thief/Deku Shrub - Transformed NP2
Danielle - Impa - 50/50 bodyguard - Waived NP1, Maikuru NP2, F-16 NP3, ??? NP4, ??? NP5
Endark - Hero Shade - Motivator - Motivated Khaos NP1, Danielle NP2, ??? NP3, Danielle NP4, ??? NP5

Dead Town
Wylted - Midna - Miller - Town
9space - Aryll - Watcher - Town
ford - The Running Man - 2x Commuter - Town
Wylted (formerly Carriead) - Talon - Doctor - Town
numberwang (formerly Hatstand) - Saria - Mod Confirmed - Town

Dead Mafia/TP
johnnyboy54 - Vaati - JOAT (Roleblock/NK) - TP
F16 - Link - Hated - Mafia
Yama - Demise - Strongman - Mafia
Nympho/Yraelz - Majora's Mask - 1x Permanent Roleblocker - Mafia
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 12:29:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Endark, what were your night actions for the past 3 nights? Also, thoughts?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 12:33:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/29/2014 12:04:39 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I'm guessing this proves Dani. LOL
VTL ER

Another no visiting role. Mafia ought to have some disruption/confirmation.

You think ER is the last scum over Rev?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 12:36:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yep. I was told (for the first time) that my Bodyguard was successful. I only used it on Maikuru as I didn't feel anybody else's role was more important than mine, and I didn't want to die in their place. Honestly I'm not sure why the mafia didn't target me, try to mislynch today and then kill Maikuru tomorrow. I'm assuming there is no Godfather as the mafia would have wanted Maikuru alive to dream them innocent.

Endark I did suspect early on, but I can't see the Motivator role making sense as mafia. If it were a mafia role, I'm assuming Endark would have used his ability to promote his fellow scummates as opposed to myself and increasing my protective abilities. The fact that Khaos voted for Endark right away makes me think he is ignoring this glaring fact and hoping one of us would miss it along with Rev who could be easy to persuade in the wrong direction.
President of DDO
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 12:37:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/29/2014 12:33:22 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/29/2014 12:04:39 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I'm guessing this proves Dani. LOL
VTL ER

Another no visiting role. Mafia ought to have some disruption/confirmation.

You think ER is the last scum over Rev?

Balance wise (assuming there is balance), mafia needs to have something to disrupt your dream. Godfather or motivator makes sense (otherwise motivator is just another confirmation of townies). I suppose godfather makes MORE sense in balance, but ER's behavior is more suspect.

Also, two vanillas given all the cross confirmation makes sense....assuming balance exists.
I do know that mafia had a double kill the last game, but, there also hasn't been any killing roles for town, either.
My work here is, finally, done.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 12:41:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/29/2014 12:36:28 PM, Danielle wrote:
Yep. I was told (for the first time) that my Bodyguard was successful. I only used it on Maikuru as I didn't feel anybody else's role was more important than mine, and I didn't want to die in their place. Honestly I'm not sure why the mafia didn't target me, try to mislynch today and then kill Maikuru tomorrow. I'm assuming there is no Godfather as the mafia would have wanted Maikuru alive to dream them innocent.

Endark I did suspect early on, but I can't see the Motivator role making sense as mafia. If it were a mafia role, I'm assuming Endark would have used his ability to promote his fellow scummates as opposed to myself and increasing my protective abilities. The fact that Khaos voted for Endark right away makes me think he is ignoring this glaring fact and hoping one of us would miss it along with Rev who could be easy to persuade in the wrong direction.

You said in a previous DP that you body guarded me and were successful. You weren't told that?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 12:49:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/29/2014 12:36:28 PM, Danielle wrote:
Yep. I was told (for the first time) that my Bodyguard was successful. I only used it on Maikuru as I didn't feel anybody else's role was more important than mine, and I didn't want to die in their place.
Odd. Maybe it was because you actually blocked an NK, for once. ;)
Honestly I'm not sure why the mafia didn't target me, try to mislynch today and then kill Maikuru tomorrow. I'm assuming there is no Godfather as the mafia would have wanted Maikuru alive to dream them innocent.
Could be, but, why not kill Maikuru before he confirms there is a godfather?

Endark I did suspect early on, but I can't see the Motivator role making sense as mafia. If it were a mafia role, I'm assuming Endark would have used his ability to promote his fellow scummates as opposed to myself and increasing my protective abilities. The fact that Khaos voted for Endark right away makes me think he is ignoring this glaring fact and hoping one of us would miss it along with Rev who could be easy to persuade in the wrong direction.

Mafia have been strongman, hated, and 1x perma RB.
I doubt there are two mafia left, so why would mafia motivate themselves?
My work here is, finally, done.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 12:52:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/29/2014 12:41:45 PM, Maikuru wrote:
You said in a previous DP that you body guarded me and were successful. You weren't told that?

Nope - every other time I've used it, the mod just said "confirmed"

This time he said "Your bodyguard was successful."
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 12:53:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/29/2014 12:49:19 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Mafia have been strongman, hated, and 1x perma RB.
I doubt there are two mafia left, so why would mafia motivate themselves?

So my Bodyguard would not have worked...
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 12:53:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The only reason I think Endark could be guilty is because 1) I think the mafia's NK choice was a little silly - indicating the last mafioso may not be paying attention, and 2) we lynched 3 mafia 3 days in a row. I think the mafia team may have given up thus Endark not posting at all yesterday (if I remember correctly). I think Khaos may have given up by now if he were guilty. I scum read Endark early on and still don't know why he targeted me to be Motivated when everyone thought I was guilty. However I know he's the Motivator and I'm not sure if/how that role could work as scum. I like Rev's claim but that's all we have to go on. The good news is that we can afford to mislynch today: 6 town vs. 1 mafia narrowed down to 3 people - not terrible odds.
President of DDO
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 12:54:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
We're in a better position than I thought. There's likely only one scum left. Dani is town. Maikuru is town. XLAV is very likely town. So we can lynch between Khaos and Rev. I've found both of them scummy at various points. I'll reread.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 12:56:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/29/2014 12:53:30 PM, Danielle wrote:
However I know he's the Motivator and I'm not sure if/how that role could work as scum

I wrote this before thinking a mafia Motivator could have a Strongman effect...

But I can't see how the mafia roles (Perma RB, Hated) work with a Motivator though and a Strongman wouldn't need one.
President of DDO
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 12:56:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/29/2014 12:29:44 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Endark, what were your night actions for the past 3 nights? Also, thoughts?

Khaos, Danielle, XLAV, Danielle, and nothing.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 12:57:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/29/2014 12:53:24 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 12/29/2014 12:49:19 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Mafia have been strongman, hated, and 1x perma RB.
I doubt there are two mafia left, so why would mafia motivate themselves?

So my Bodyguard would not have worked...

Haven't they been killing your scum reads?
Not relevant with a strongman (2 NPs), NP3 they killed ford (scummy to you), NP4 they killed Wylted (the least likely to be protected by you, since you were all about Maikuru and XLAV).

Looks like they didn't need to worry about your protections, assuming I remember your reads at the time. Last night, they probably thought you wouldn't protect ford so he could dream.
My work here is, finally, done.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 12:57:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/29/2014 12:56:34 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 12/29/2014 12:29:44 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Endark, what were your night actions for the past 3 nights? Also, thoughts?

Khaos, Danielle, XLAV, Danielle, and nothing.

Why nothing last night?

Would you rather lynch Khaos or Rev and why?
President of DDO
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 12:58:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/29/2014 12:57:32 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 12/29/2014 12:56:34 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 12/29/2014 12:29:44 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Endark, what were your night actions for the past 3 nights? Also, thoughts?

Khaos, Danielle, XLAV, Danielle, and nothing.

Why nothing last night?

Cause my night action was forfeited.

Would you rather lynch Khaos or Rev and why?

I haven't finished rereading.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 1:04:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/29/2014 12:59:33 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Technically, Dani was informed of the success of her NK, due to Maikuru not dreaming.

I dunno what this means. The other days I just assumed my action went through cuz the mod said "confirmed" implying no role blocker.
President of DDO
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 1:05:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/29/2014 1:04:05 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 12/29/2014 12:59:33 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Technically, Dani was informed of the success of her NK, due to Maikuru not dreaming.

I dunno what this means. The other days I just assumed my action went through cuz the mod said "confirmed" implying no role blocker.

Not important.
I'm was thinking you "knew" your action worked because Maikuru didn't dream NP2 and others.
My work here is, finally, done.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 1:06:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/29/2014 12:57:08 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Haven't they been killing your scum reads?
Not relevant with a strongman (2 NPs), NP3 they killed ford (scummy to you), NP4 they killed Wylted (the least likely to be protected by you, since you were all about Maikuru and XLAV).

Looks like they didn't need to worry about your protections, assuming I remember your reads at the time. Last night, they probably thought you wouldn't protect ford so he could dream.

I don't really know what this post means but I'll try to respond anyway. Ford wasn't scummy to me - I just said that his read on me was dead wrong. Killing the miller (when there is no confirmed Godfather) was kinda stupid of the mafia. His role was useless and he wasn't totally confirmed. The mafia should have killed ME a long time ago. The only living person who has suspected me is Endark, so I dunno why the mafia didn't get rid of me sooner cuz it's not like I would be mislynched. Do you agree that scum probably comes down to you or Rev? If not, please make a definitive case for why someone else (I guess Endark) is more likely to be scum with their claim/actions than you.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 1:10:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
As far as I'm concerned, the case against Khaos and Rev is 50/50.

I can't read either of their behavior, but Rev seems slightly more scummy.

Both of their claims are pretty null, but Rev's character and quote seem more realistic.

We can afford to mislynch, so I'm thinking I'll vtl Khaos and get this over with.

However we shouldn't hammer until he gets to make a final case I guess.

@ Maikuru - What do you think about the possibility of a mafia Motivator? Seems unlikely...

Then again what Town roles were there to motivate aside from Doctor and Bodyguard? I guess Vote Thief?
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 1:11:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Actually Motivating the Doctor or Bodyguard when there's a Strongman makes sense.

So Maikuru, Endark and XLAV - Khaos or Rev? I'm thinking Khaos but I don't care.
President of DDO
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 1:11:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/29/2014 1:06:14 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 12/29/2014 12:57:08 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Haven't they been killing your scum reads?
Not relevant with a strongman (2 NPs), NP3 they killed ford (scummy to you), NP4 they killed Wylted (the least likely to be protected by you, since you were all about Maikuru and XLAV).

Looks like they didn't need to worry about your protections, assuming I remember your reads at the time. Last night, they probably thought you wouldn't protect ford so he could dream.

I don't really know what this post means but I'll try to respond anyway. Ford wasn't scummy to me - I just said that his read on me was dead wrong. Killing the miller (when there is no confirmed Godfather) was kinda stupid of the mafia. His role was useless and he wasn't totally confirmed. The mafia should have killed ME a long time ago. The only living person who has suspected me is Endark, so I dunno why the mafia didn't get rid of me sooner cuz it's not like I would be mislynched. Do you agree that scum probably comes down to you or Rev? If not, please make a definitive case for why someone else (I guess Endark) is more likely to be scum with their claim/actions than you.

So why don't you think they've killed you?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 1:14:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/29/2014 1:06:14 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 12/29/2014 12:57:08 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Haven't they been killing your scum reads?
Not relevant with a strongman (2 NPs), NP3 they killed ford (scummy to you), NP4 they killed Wylted (the least likely to be protected by you, since you were all about Maikuru and XLAV).

Looks like they didn't need to worry about your protections, assuming I remember your reads at the time. Last night, they probably thought you wouldn't protect ford so he could dream.

I don't really know what this post means but I'll try to respond anyway. Ford wasn't scummy to me - I just said that his read on me was dead wrong. Killing the miller (when there is no confirmed Godfather) was kinda stupid of the mafia. His role was useless and he wasn't totally confirmed. The mafia should have killed ME a long time ago. The only living person who has suspected me is Endark, so I dunno why the mafia didn't get rid of me sooner cuz it's not like I would be mislynched. Do you agree that scum probably comes down to you or Rev? If not, please make a definitive case for why someone else (I guess Endark) is more likely to be scum with their claim/actions than you.

The post is to show that your actions were predictable, thus you weren't a threat.

If ER is mafia, who was he supposed to target? Me, Rev, miller, XLAV? He would obviously not motivate the dreamer (because it opens him up for death) or the lender, ford, who ER KNEW DP3 was lender.
The fact that he waived last night and never targeted ford is pretty telling.
I read him as scum DP1 because he wouldn't address something. I don't remember what it was, but I remember him saying he was volatile, meaning he would be back to null if he did something I was expecting him to, if he was town.
My work here is, finally, done.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 1:17:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/29/2014 1:11:34 PM, Danielle wrote:
Actually Motivating the Doctor or Bodyguard when there's a Strongman makes sense.

What do you mean? Wouldn't the strongman go through regardless?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2014 1:21:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Out of the remaining group, I don't know who I want to lynch. Rev should contribute before we make a decision.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...