Total Posts:77|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

The Legend of Zelda Mafia DP7

TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 12:59:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Died DP6
Player: Rev
Character: Medigoron
Role: Vanilla - You have no abilities.
"My brother is a world-famous bladesmith. I have a long way to go before I'll be able to forge weapons as sturdy as the ones he makes." - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Affiliation: You win with the Town. The Town wins when it eliminates all opposing factions.

Died NP6
Player: Danielle
Character: Impa
Role: Bodyguard - Each night you may select another player. If that player is targeted by a lethal action you have a 50% chance of stopping it and a 50% chance of redirecting it to yourself.
"I am Impa of the Sheikahs. I am responsible for protecting Princess Zelda." - The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Affiliation: You win with the Town. The Town wins when it eliminates all opposing factions.

Living players
1. XLAV
2. Khaos
3. Maikuru
4. Endark

With four players, it takes three votes to lynch.
The day phase will end in 48 hours.
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 1:04:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Hmmm... not surprising that Dani died.

Maikuru, did you dream?
We have a motivator, dreamer, Vanilla, and neo-Vanilla.
We all know you are going to die tonight, unless mafia tries to play the WIFOM game with players' reads.

Is it worth it to no lynch?
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 1:08:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So, my question is, what is more likely: Godfather or mafia motivator.

I don't envy any of your choices, given two vanillas...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 1:25:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Mafia fvcking goofed! I dreamt of xlav, khaos, and endark. That means there is no godfather, which means xlav is town.

It's between khaos and endark. I'm at the market right now but when I get back, it's going down.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 1:27:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 1:25:21 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Mafia fvcking goofed! I dreamt of xlav, khaos, and endark. That means there is no godfather, which means xlav is town.

It's between khaos and endark. I'm at the market right now but when I get back, it's going down.

LOL

That's easy for me then.
VTL ER
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 2:08:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
First off, props to Danielle for her masterful night actions. Now, here's the case against each player up for lynch.

Khaos
- Danielle has been scum reading khaos all game and I'm taking that into consideration.
- Thematically, Error is incredibly minor.
- I've said all game that conversations between Rev and Khaos have felt contrived and that at least one of them is scum.
- We have a confirmed miller, vanilla, and tree-stumper. Another vanilla makes a 4-vanilla game. In a 5 scum game, including a tree-stumper, strongman, a RB, an extra NK, and a potential for another role, that seems like an unbalanced game.
- Khaos hammered the doc.

Endark
- He forfeited his last action.
- With Danielle dead last night, motivating her could be seen as a pro-town action on the surface with no actual benefit to town.
- He motivated Danielle when she was heavily scum read.
- He is a motivator in a game with very few motivatable roles. That increases the likelihood that it was included for town cred more than for town benefit.

I am fairly certain khaos is scum, but is there anything I missed?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 2:24:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 2:08:01 PM, Maikuru wrote:
First off, props to Danielle for her masterful night actions. Now, here's the case against each player up for lynch.

Khaos
- Danielle has been scum reading khaos all game and I'm taking that into consideration.
- Thematically, Error is incredibly minor.
- I've said all game that conversations between Rev and Khaos have felt contrived and that at least one of them is scum.
- We have a confirmed miller, vanilla, and tree-stumper. Another vanilla makes a 4-vanilla game. In a 5 scum game, including a tree-stumper, strongman, a RB, an extra NK, and a potential for another role, that seems like an unbalanced game.
- Khaos hammered the doc.

I don't think it is prudent to include the TP in mafia's role, in terms of balance.
You have also been town reading me most of the game.
Dani has paid so little attention to the game, I think her reads are irrelevant. She did say that the mod should publicly announce a mod error (ER's), but she did not announce hers. She's been hung up on me since DP2 where I she was so sure Wylted was scum she tried to lynch herself (and I was scum covering for Wylted).

Endark
- He forfeited his last action.
- With Danielle dead last night, motivating her could be seen as a pro-town action on the surface with no actual benefit to town.
- He motivated Danielle when she was heavily scum read.
- He is a motivator in a game with very few motivatable roles. That increases the likelihood that it was included for town cred more than for town benefit.

I am fairly certain khaos is scum, but is there anything I missed?

Mafia was hated, strongman, and tree stumper. Nothing to alter your dream and nothing to motivate.
In Super Smash Bros, TN gave mafia a vendor style role.
He did have that mod error that was strange.

------
That's about it.
I'm town so ER must be scum. He, too, was in my DP1 scum pile.
3/4 is of little consolation if we lose the game. This is exactly why you should have lynched me yesterday (or even before).
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 2:29:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
One last thing.
If I was mafia, why would I have not voted on Johnny's lynch?

Both F-16 and ER were on the second half of that wagon.
Also, ER was on every lynch except Yama's (though I don't think he posted that DP).
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 2:44:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Oh, and the last piece of evidence I can offer is that you all know I plan and scheme in the mafia PM.

How in the hell would I not have NK'd ford NP1 or NP2? Just looking at his picture gives away he is watcher with his telescope. Do you think I'd have left an investigation role, neh, two investigation roles alive for a WIFOM defense?

ER plays sloppy. I don't.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 2:55:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 2:44:42 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
Oh, and the last piece of evidence I can offer is that you all know I plan and scheme in the mafia PM.

How in the hell would I not have NK'd ford NP1 or NP2? Just looking at his picture gives away he is watcher with his telescope. Do you think I'd have left an investigation role, neh, two investigation roles alive for a WIFOM defense?

ER plays sloppy. I don't.

Interesting point. However, if endark is not the scum, that means another mafia role exists. There was a strongman for the protective roles, so it is possible there is a ninja for the watcher/tracker.

The one point against this argument is that endark saw nymph kill ford. A mafia joat with a ninja would make sense, especially considering the final scum is certainly Gandolf, the biggest Zelda villain.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 3:01:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 2:55:57 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/31/2014 2:44:42 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
Oh, and the last piece of evidence I can offer is that you all know I plan and scheme in the mafia PM.

How in the hell would I not have NK'd ford NP1 or NP2? Just looking at his picture gives away he is watcher with his telescope. Do you think I'd have left an investigation role, neh, two investigation roles alive for a WIFOM defense?

ER plays sloppy. I don't.

Interesting point. However, if endark is not the scum, that means another mafia role exists. There was a strongman for the protective roles, so it is possible there is a ninja for the watcher/tracker.
Then you have five mod confirmed roles (vote theif, innocent, dreamer (via miller), lender, and motivator).
Further, if I was ninja, why not use it that NP3?

The one point against this argument is that endark saw nymph kill ford. A mafia joat with a ninja would make sense, especially considering the final scum is certainly Gandolf, the biggest Zelda villain.

This game is clearly not balanced; a hallmark of TN05's modding. At least this time, it is in town's favor.

Look at ways to stop the NK: bodyguard, doctor, and commuter.
The game wasn't balanced. Or, it was at game start, but with too much swing.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 3:59:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
It's funny that Dani and Khaos keep making the same mistake. I was the very first person to vote for Johnny. Yet they keep thinking I was second to last, for some reason.

Khaos, saying I play sloppy is a boldfaced lie. ;-p

We knew it was Khaos or Rev. Rev flipped innocent, so we now know it was Khaos.

Maikuru, are we still VTNLing? Or shall we lynch Khaos?
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 4:34:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 3:01:09 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 12/31/2014 2:55:57 PM, Maikuru wrote:

Interesting point. However, if endark is not the scum, that means another mafia role exists. There was a strongman for the protective roles, so it is possible there is a ninja for the watcher/tracker.
Then you have five mod confirmed roles (vote theif, innocent, dreamer (via miller), lender, and motivator).
Further, if I was ninja, why not use it that NP3?

But we know motivator exists, thanks to Danielle. Vote thief could also be a scum role.

The one point against this argument is that endark saw nymph kill ford. A mafia joat with a ninja would make sense, especially considering the final scum is certainly Gandolf, the biggest Zelda villain.

This game is clearly not balanced; a hallmark of TN05's modding. At least this time, it is in town's favor.

Look at ways to stop the NK: bodyguard, doctor, and commuter.
The game wasn't balanced. Or, it was at game start, but with too much swing.

Well, there was a strongman, but you're right about it currently not being balanced. All the more reason for a mafia joat, rather than a worthless motivator. Also, considering f-16 was Link, it seems like TN already gave scum a townie character. Giving them motivator for further town cred seems like a lot.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 4:34:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 3:59:36 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
It's funny that Dani and Khaos keep making the same mistake. I was the very first person to vote for Johnny. Yet they keep thinking I was second to last, for some reason.

Khaos, saying I play sloppy is a boldfaced lie. ;-p

We knew it was Khaos or Rev. Rev flipped innocent, so we now know it was Khaos.

Maikuru, are we still VTNLing? Or shall we lynch Khaos?

I think Johnny already had votes on him before you voted. You were the first to vote after Rev voted and unvoted himself.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 4:39:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
We don't need to no lynch. Mafia will kill me tonight and we'll be here again. We know now with certainty that it is endark or khaos.

Xlav, thoughts?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 7:46:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 4:39:57 PM, Maikuru wrote:
We don't need to no lynch. Mafia will kill me tonight and we'll be here again. We know now with certainty that it is endark or khaos.

Unvote
VTL Khaos

Xlav, thoughts?
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 8:49:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 4:34:04 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/31/2014 3:01:09 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 12/31/2014 2:55:57 PM, Maikuru wrote:

Interesting point. However, if endark is not the scum, that means another mafia role exists. There was a strongman for the protective roles, so it is possible there is a ninja for the watcher/tracker.
Then you have five mod confirmed roles (vote theif, innocent, dreamer (via miller), lender, and motivator).
Further, if I was ninja, why not use it that NP3?

But we know motivator exists, thanks to Danielle. Vote thief could also be a scum role.
It could be, but your dream precludes that.

The one point against this argument is that endark saw nymph kill ford. A mafia joat with a ninja would make sense, especially considering the final scum is certainly Gandolf, the biggest Zelda villain.

This game is clearly not balanced; a hallmark of TN05's modding. At least this time, it is in town's favor.

Look at ways to stop the NK: bodyguard, doctor, and commuter.
The game wasn't balanced. Or, it was at game start, but with too much swing.

Well, there was a strongman, but you're right about it currently not being balanced. All the more reason for a mafia joat, rather than a worthless motivator. Also, considering f-16 was Link, it seems like TN already gave scum a townie character. Giving them motivator for further town cred seems like a lot.

Why can't mafia have a joat with motivator in it?
He motivated me NP1, forfeited another night, and not sure what else he did. Those odd nights he could have had other roles. 2x motivate, 2x role cop, I don't know.
I am town, he is scum. That is all I know.

I will answer any questions you have of me, but I know I tend to talk and talk and you believe that the person who talks more is scum in this situation, so, I have to bite my tongue for our sake.
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 8:57:00 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 4:39:57 PM, Maikuru wrote:
We don't need to no lynch. Mafia will kill me tonight and we'll be here again. We know now with certainty that it is endark or khaos.

Xlav, thoughts?
It will be hilarious if you're actually scum.

I'm gonna read the DPs and I'll share my thoughts later.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 9:01:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 8:57:00 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 12/31/2014 4:39:57 PM, Maikuru wrote:
We don't need to no lynch. Mafia will kill me tonight and we'll be here again. We know now with certainty that it is endark or khaos.

Xlav, thoughts?
It will be hilarious if you're actually scum.

I'm gonna read the DPs and I'll share my thoughts later.

lol I know right. I wish I were.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 9:03:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 8:57:00 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 12/31/2014 4:39:57 PM, Maikuru wrote:
We don't need to no lynch. Mafia will kill me tonight and we'll be here again. We know now with certainty that it is endark or khaos.

Xlav, thoughts?
It will be hilarious if you're actually scum.

I'm gonna read the DPs and I'll share my thoughts later.

Were you ever told you were motivated?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 9:03:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 1:24:23 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
VTNL

I'm 99% sure it's Khaos. But even so.
Why Khaos and not me?(before the dream)
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 9:04:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 9:03:02 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/31/2014 8:57:00 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 12/31/2014 4:39:57 PM, Maikuru wrote:
We don't need to no lynch. Mafia will kill me tonight and we'll be here again. We know now with certainty that it is endark or khaos.

Xlav, thoughts?
It will be hilarious if you're actually scum.

I'm gonna read the DPs and I'll share my thoughts later.

Were you ever told you were motivated?

I'm vanilla.

If you were talking about my original role, nah.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 9:06:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 8:49:26 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 12/31/2014 4:34:04 PM, Maikuru wrote:
But we know motivator exists, thanks to Danielle. Vote thief could also be a scum role.
It could be, but your dream precludes that.

I just mean in general. I was referring to your point about town having a lot of confirmable roles. Both vote thief and motivator could potentially be scum roles.

Well, there was a strongman, but you're right about it currently not being balanced. All the more reason for a mafia joat, rather than a worthless motivator. Also, considering f-16 was Link, it seems like TN already gave scum a townie character. Giving them motivator for further town cred seems like a lot.

Why can't mafia have a joat with motivator in it?
He motivated me NP1, forfeited another night, and not sure what else he did. Those odd nights he could have had other roles. 2x motivate, 2x role cop, I don't know.
I am town, he is scum. That is all I know.

These are Endark's claimed actions: Khaos NP1, Danielle NP2, XLAV NP3, Danielle NP4, Forfeit NP5

At the very least, that is 3 uses.

I will answer any questions you have of me, but I know I tend to talk and talk and you believe that the person who talks more is scum in this situation, so, I have to bite my tongue for our sake.

You have a good memory lol. What I was referring to, though, were cases. Those who tend to produce long cases in favor of themselves are more likely scum. That doesn't really matter now, though.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 9:15:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 9:06:15 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/31/2014 8:49:26 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 12/31/2014 4:34:04 PM, Maikuru wrote:
But we know motivator exists, thanks to Danielle. Vote thief could also be a scum role.
It could be, but your dream precludes that.

I just mean in general. I was referring to your point about town having a lot of confirmable roles. Both vote thief and motivator could potentially be scum roles.
Balance?
I don't know.

Well, there was a strongman, but you're right about it currently not being balanced. All the more reason for a mafia joat, rather than a worthless motivator. Also, considering f-16 was Link, it seems like TN already gave scum a townie character. Giving them motivator for further town cred seems like a lot.

Why can't mafia have a joat with motivator in it?
He motivated me NP1, forfeited another night, and not sure what else he did. Those odd nights he could have had other roles. 2x motivate, 2x role cop, I don't know.
I am town, he is scum. That is all I know.

These are Endark's claimed actions: Khaos NP1, Danielle NP2, XLAV NP3, Danielle NP4, Forfeit NP5
You're missing one. Or is this DP6?

At the very least, that is 3 uses.
Two.

I will answer any questions you have of me, but I know I tend to talk and talk and you believe that the person who talks more is scum in this situation, so, I have to bite my tongue for our sake.

You have a good memory lol.
I do, and I also have method to my madness, whether you understand or not.
Which is why it makes no sense for me to have kept ford alive beyond NP2. If I was scum, I knew there was confirmation given ER's "reread your role PM" comment.

Keep in mind, a big part of Dani's suspicion of me was who was being killed.
I called it DP2, when I said mafia was keeping good players alive to excuse their non-deaths, and if I was scum, I'd have killed you NP1 for your transparent lie, and ford, the watcher, NP2.

What I was referring to, though, were cases. Those who tend to produce long cases in favor of themselves are more likely scum. That doesn't really matter now, though.

What else am I going to talk about ;)
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 9:16:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
And, no, I was not informed of being motivated.
If I was JOAT, then I would have been, and would have considered killing ER earlier due to his confirmability.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2014 9:49:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 9:03:36 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 12/31/2014 1:24:23 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
VTNL

I'm 99% sure it's Khaos. But even so.
Why Khaos and not me?(before the dream)

Because of the earlier dream of you. Then Dani protected Maikuru, and there was no NK, which essentially confirmed both as town. At that point, it was between Rev and Khaos.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/1/2015 11:46:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/31/2014 9:04:44 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 12/31/2014 9:03:02 PM, Maikuru wrote:
At 12/31/2014 8:57:00 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 12/31/2014 4:39:57 PM, Maikuru wrote:
We don't need to no lynch. Mafia will kill me tonight and we'll be here again. We know now with certainty that it is endark or khaos.

Xlav, thoughts?
It will be hilarious if you're actually scum.

I'm gonna read the DPs and I'll share my thoughts later.

Were you ever told you were motivated?

I'm vanilla.

If you were talking about my original role, nah.

Bump for more thoughts. You and I decide this lynch.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...