Total Posts:214|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Star Wars EU Mafia DP4

trekie
Posts: 772
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 9:45:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Graveyard:

Player: mortsdor
Character: N'dru Suhlak
Role: Roleblocker - Each night you may choose another player. That player will be unable to take any action.
"Once a bounty hunter, always a bounty hunter. That"s his job. And my job is to mess things up for him, and for every other bounty hunter."
Affiliation/Win Condition: You win with the Mafia. The Mafia wins when it eliminates all opposing factions (or when nothing can prevent the same).

Player: Ore_Ele
Character: Talon Karrde
Role: JOAT - During the night, you have the following one-shot abilities at your disposal:
1xFake Claim - You will receive the name of a character who wasn't included in the game but thematically would have been town affiliated.
"Luck is certainly part of it. On the other hand, I've found that what most people call luck is often little more than raw talent combined with the ability to make the most of opportunities."
1xRecruit - You may target another player. If that player is Third-Party, they will be turned into a Mafia Goon, and will join the Mafia PM.
"The same way I talked Pellaeon into it, actually. I simply pointed out that the key to a stable and calm peace is both sides knowing the other isn't plotting some kind of move against them."
1xInformant - You may select another player. If that player receives information as a result of their role, or game-related messages from the mod, you will receive a copy of those messages.
"...your ability and results have been quite impressive."
1xSeraph Knight - You may target another player. For the rest of the game, while you live, your target cannot be killed at night.
"When will you learn to trust my instincts? When have I ever gotten you killed?"
Affiliation/Win Condition: You win with the Mafia. The Mafia wins when it eliminates all opposing factions (or when nothing can prevent the same).

Player: 1harderthanyouthink
Character: Calo Nord
Role: Tracker - Each night you may select another player. You will learn who they visited, but not what action(s) they took.
"I have to give you credit. You've led me on quite a chase. But nobody gets away from Calo Nord in the end."
Affiliation/Win Condition: You win with the Town. The Town wins when it eliminates all opposing factions.

Previously Dead:
XLAV - Alarmist - Town
EndarkenedRationalist - [redacted]
Khaos_Mage - Rival - Town
F-16 - Pacifist - Town

Living Players
1. Maikuru
2. Danielle
3. TN05
4. ford_prefect
5. bossyburrito
6. Smithereens
7. XLAV(2)
8. RevNge
9. HPG

Smithereens has replaced ESocialBookworm.

With 9 alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

~48 hours remaining
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 9:51:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
As promised, I will full claim.

I'm Lando Calrissian, and I'm the Town Mirror. I reflect any lethal actions performed on me to my killer.

I kept boasting about my role in hopes that Mafia would NK me, but guess not. >.>
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 9:52:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/7/2015 9:49:33 AM, RevNge wrote:
Did Maikuru or Dani kill Ore_Ele? If not, it was me.

I don't want to answer this until 1harder reveals his tracking results. Otherwise he can fake them.

Also, when did you say you had a killing ability? Interesting. I forgot your role claim...
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 9:52:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/7/2015 9:51:52 AM, RevNge wrote:
As promised, I will full claim.

I'm Lando Calrissian, and I'm the Town Mirror. I reflect any lethal actions performed on me to my killer.

I kept boasting about my role in hopes that Mafia would NK me, but guess not. >.>

So you're saying you know Ore_Ele targeted you?
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 9:53:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Oh I just noticed 1harder is dead. RevNge if you are a mirror, how did you kill Ore_Ele...? Aren't we assuming the mafia targeted 1harder?
President of DDO
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 9:54:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/7/2015 9:53:11 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
VTL Rev for obvious reasons

Excuse me?
Maikuru, did you convert yourself last night?

This.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 9:54:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/7/2015 9:53:51 AM, Danielle wrote:
Oh I just noticed 1harder is dead. RevNge if you are a mirror, how did you kill Ore_Ele...? Aren't we assuming the mafia targeted 1harder?

I'm saying that if you or Maikuru killed Ore, then Mafia NK'ed Harder. If neither of you did, then Mafia NK'ed me and I killed my killer (Ore).
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,138
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 9:55:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/7/2015 9:54:01 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/7/2015 9:53:11 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
VTL Rev for obvious reasons

Excuse me?

Every town flip has been a bounty hunter. Every scum flip has been a non-bounty hunter. You are a non-bounty hunter.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 10:00:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/7/2015 9:53:11 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
VTL Rev for obvious reasons

Maikuru, did you convert yourself last night?

I also want to know if Maikuru converted himself (is there a way to prove it or prove he did?). Honestly I don't understand why everyone is so trusting of Maikuru. I think he should be lynched sooner rather than later because of his killing abilities and his ambiguous win condition. Just because he outed his role (he kinda had to) doesn't mean he has an incentive to help the town. But I would agree with targeting Rev today. He seems to be a PGO and didn't reveal that earlier. He, Maikuru and TN05 are probably the last TP scum. If TN05 isn't guilty then it's just Rev and Maikuru or XLAV. But I buy XLAVs miller claim for now.

Maikuru should tell us who he shot at last night. I'd be town to lynch him or Rev today. If we lynch him today then we HAVE to lynch Maikuru tomorrow. As far as we know, aside from he and Rev there are no other killing roles.
President of DDO
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 10:00:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I shot Orele. I was told my kill was successful, so that was me. I also self-targeted and am a vanilla townie.

"Answer: Of course I am all right. Why wouldn't I be? I respect all life. All life is connected and should be nurtured."
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 10:02:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/7/2015 9:52:00 AM, Danielle wrote:
At 1/7/2015 9:49:33 AM, RevNge wrote:
Did Maikuru or Dani kill Ore_Ele? If not, it was me.

I don't want to answer this until 1harder reveals his tracking results. Otherwise he can fake them.

Also, when did you say you had a killing ability? Interesting. I forgot your role claim...

Who did you shoot?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 10:04:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/7/2015 10:00:50 AM, Maikuru wrote:
I shot Orele. I was told my kill was successful, so that was me. I also self-targeted and am a vanilla townie.

"Answer: Of course I am all right. Why wouldn't I be? I respect all life. All life is connected and should be nurtured."

Same character?
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 10:04:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/7/2015 10:04:02 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 1/7/2015 10:00:50 AM, Maikuru wrote:
I shot Orele. I was told my kill was successful, so that was me. I also self-targeted and am a vanilla townie.

"Answer: Of course I am all right. Why wouldn't I be? I respect all life. All life is connected and should be nurtured."

Same character?

Same character, new role, new affil.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 10:06:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/7/2015 10:00:17 AM, Danielle wrote:
At 1/7/2015 9:53:11 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
VTL Rev for obvious reasons

Maikuru, did you convert yourself last night?

I also want to know if Maikuru converted himself (is there a way to prove it or prove he did?).

Yeah, HPG can target me. In fact, once he does, I will be the only 100% confirmed townie in this game. The only proof we have that there is no mafia is because Ford told us so. We know I am not mafia, so once HPG proves I am not TP, we know I can only be town. Now ain't that just swell?
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 10:08:12 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Wait, Ore died. If He recruited Maikuru, then Maikuru shouldn't be able to NK Ore because the recruit will become goon.

The problem is, Ore could have recruited Maikuru last NP.
Maikuru
Posts: 9,112
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 10:10:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/7/2015 10:04:35 AM, XLAV wrote:
I don't trust Maikuru, lol.

Look at Ore's role.
We were too late to save him.

I'm just seeing that. I know that Ore used his informant on me because he was right about my package info being two lines and me being able to use it along with my other ability. I'm guessing he didn't use the recruit on me because 1. by the time I was outed, people wanted to kill me and 2. they were hoping I would do some killing.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,138
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 10:10:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
As XLAV has already pointed out, due to Ore-Ele's role we cannot keep Maikuru alive since now there's a chance he was turned into a goon. However, we should lynch Rev today because he is obviously not town. If Maikuru is the last mafia and we lynch him today, then any TP who has a solo win condition will come in first, town will finish second. I would like to see us lynch Rev today, and Danielle can vig Maikuru in the night, assuming she didn't already use it.
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,138
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 10:12:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/7/2015 10:11:42 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 1/7/2015 10:10:11 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
How is Rev obviously scum?

He claimed Lando Calrissian
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 10:12:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/7/2015 9:51:52 AM, RevNge wrote:
As promised, I will full claim.

I'm Lando Calrissian, and I'm the Town Mirror. I reflect any lethal actions performed on me to my killer.

I kept boasting about my role in hopes that Mafia would NK me, but guess not. >.>
Is this a 1x?
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/7/2015 10:13:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/7/2015 10:12:08 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 1/7/2015 10:11:42 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 1/7/2015 10:10:11 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
How is Rev obviously scum?

He claimed Lando Calrissian

I have no clue who he is.