Jump to topic:

I do not understand this forum.

UtherPenguin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 8:42:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
What are "Mafia" I see these threads about them all over the Games section and when I try to look into them I only get more confused, can someone explain?
"Change your sig."
~YYW
Shadowguynick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 10:31:42 PM
Just a forum game a lot of people like playing. It's not super easy to explain, but the general idea is there are two factions, town and mafia, and one has to manage to kill the rest of the other. Town gets the majority of the people, but they have no clue who else is town, or who is mafia. Anyone who is mafia knows who else is mafia (and by the power of deduction they know who is town). Game ends when either all the mafia die, or if the mafia gain equal to, or more players than the town.
There is a lot more that can be gone into, but this is a simple answer.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 10:45:24 PM
At 1/13/2015 8:42:20 PM, UtherPenguin wrote:
What are "Mafia" I see these threads about them all over the Games section and when I try to look into them I only get more confused, can someone explain?

http://www.debate.org...
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Valar_Dohaeris
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 10:45:47 PM

https://www.youtube.com...

i found this video a day ago and it helped
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/13/2015 11:28:46 PM

Mafia is a game that users here play. There is a real-life version of it too. I runner the beginners' series for mafia, which teaches people how to play. If you're interested in learning more about it, just ask.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 11:16:56 AM
At 1/13/2015 11:28:46 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Mafia is a game that users here play. There is a real-life version of it too. I runner the beginners' series for mafia, which teaches people how to play. If you're interested in learning more about it, just ask.

Hey, I am interested in joining the Mafia. I was wondering if you had any basic information on the game, or if it is off hidden in a thread somewhere that I have not found yet.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Shadowguynick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 1:10:35 PM
At 1/15/2015 11:16:56 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Hey, I am interested in joining the Mafia. I was wondering if you had any basic information on the game, or if it is off hidden in a thread somewhere that I have not found yet.

You should join the newest beginner series :)

Just sign up, it's a great way to learn the game.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 1:17:24 PM
At 1/15/2015 1:10:35 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
At 1/15/2015 11:16:56 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

You should join the newest beginner series :)

Just sign up, it's a great way to learn the game.

Thanks. 8D
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.