Total Posts:315|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Bartimaeus DP3

TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2015 10:30:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Graveyard:

danielle/Fourtrouble- You are Rupert Devereaux, the Prime Minister of London. You lead one of the greatest countries in existence, following Gladstone"s stead. Facing problems with the resistance, Czech spies, and American rebels, you are pressured to crush your enemies in a timely manner before your precious power is taken. You are the 1x governor. Use your powerful decisive abilities one time during any day phase to instantly lynch an individual and end the day phase. You win with the Town.

Bullish (replacing Beginner)- You are the Golem, an ancient force to be reckoned with. While the siege of Prague was imminent, Golem's fell in direct combat to the might of Gladstone's army. But alone, and in discretion, not even an army of horlas can stop an effective Golem. You have been unleashed in London, wreaking havoc at every turn. Demons, night police, none can withstand your wrath. You shroud them in darkness, consuming their essence, or souls (if you believe in that sort of thing). You are the Janitor! With your nightly kill, bodies will be hidden from the graveyard. If you are killed or lynched, all hidden bodies will be revealed. You win with the mafia.

EndarkendRationalist- You are Mr. T.E. Pennyfeather, a commoner with resilience. You lost your wife to a vengeful magician, and thus came to be the leader of the resistance. The resistance is weak, and full of mainly wronged youths, but you plan to make it stronger! As more and more of the group is lost, Martin, Eva, Timothy, you plan to continue advancing your group. You are the mason recruiter! Each night you can choose to recruit an individual into a PM with you. Choose carefully, you may only recruit up to two members into a PM with you. You win with the town.

Yama- Role changed into 3rd Party Survivor on being modkilled. Town has been recompensated for yama's death.

Living Players:

1. Ford_Prefect
2. RevNge
3. Medic0506
4. XLAV
5. Headphonegut
6. numberwang
7. bsh1
7. Lannan13
8. khaosmage
9. raisor
10. EndarkenedRationalist

With 10 players, it takes 6/10 votes to lynch.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 12:59:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/22/2015 11:51:46 PM, XLAV wrote:
So, who did Endark recruit?

I think the better question is would they know? For example, his role could be like that of a primer and he just chooses people to join him without him knowing.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 1:01:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
1. Ford_Prefect
2. RevNge
3. Medic0506
4. XLAV
5. Headphonegut
6. numberwang
7. bsh1
8. Lannan13 (replacing 1harder)
9. khaosmage
10. raisor

Fixed.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
XLAV
Posts: 13,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 3:03:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/23/2015 12:59:01 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/22/2015 11:51:46 PM, XLAV wrote:
So, who did Endark recruit?

I think the better question is would they know? For example, his role could be like that of a primer and he just chooses people to join him without him knowing.

Because it says hes a mason recruiter. Maybe Endark recruited scum and scum told his scum buddies to NK him.
lannan13
Posts: 23,111
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 7:12:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'll be more active an will respond to some unaswered questions from last DP later tonight.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 7:25:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Well, that sucks :(

Anyway, I'm Kitty something or other.
The reason I am a miller is because I took someone to court for torturing/killing my friend and lost, and was left with a fine.

That's all I got, and I'm off to work.
However, I'm down for XLAV or bsh1 today.
XLAV
Posts: 13,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 8:03:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/23/2015 7:25:24 AM, KhaosMage wrote:
Well, that sucks :(

Anyway, I'm Kitty something or other.
The reason I am a miller is because I took someone to court for torturing/killing my friend and lost, and was left with a fine.

That's all I got, and I'm off to work.
However, I'm down for XLAV or bsh1 today.
And you character claimed this now, why?
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 8:09:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/23/2015 8:03:22 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 1/23/2015 7:25:24 AM, KhaosMage wrote:
Well, that sucks :(

Anyway, I'm Kitty something or other.
The reason I am a miller is because I took someone to court for torturing/killing my friend and lost, and was left with a fine.

That's all I got, and I'm off to work.
However, I'm down for XLAV or bsh1 today.
And you character claimed this now, why?

Is there a reason you ask stupid questions?
XLAV
Posts: 13,720
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 8:12:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/23/2015 8:09:59 AM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/23/2015 8:03:22 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 1/23/2015 7:25:24 AM, KhaosMage wrote:
Well, that sucks :(

Anyway, I'm Kitty something or other.
The reason I am a miller is because I took someone to court for torturing/killing my friend and lost, and was left with a fine.

That's all I got, and I'm off to work.
However, I'm down for XLAV or bsh1 today.
And you character claimed this now, why?

Is there a reason you ask stupid questions?
Is there a reason you character claimed this DP without any pressure at all?
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 8:15:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/23/2015 8:12:07 AM, XLAV wrote:

Is there a reason you character claimed this DP without any pressure at all?
Because I'm town as fvck.
Raisor
Posts: 4,465
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 9:17:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/23/2015 7:25:24 AM, KhaosMage wrote:
Well, that sucks :(

Anyway, I'm Kitty something or other.
The reason I am a miller is because I took someone to court for torturing/killing my friend and lost, and was left with a fine.

That's all I got, and I'm off to work.
However, I'm down for XLAV or bsh1 today.

Please post your full character and better explain your role justification. Your justification doesn't make sense.
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 9:22:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/23/2015 9:17:57 AM, Raisor wrote:
At 1/23/2015 7:25:24 AM, KhaosMage wrote:
Well, that sucks :(

Anyway, I'm Kitty something or other.
The reason I am a miller is because I took someone to court for torturing/killing my friend and lost, and was left with a fine.

That's all I got, and I'm off to work.
However, I'm down for XLAV or bsh1 today.

Please post your full character and better explain your role justification. Your justification doesn't make sense.

I suppose I am online at work today, so why not, eh.
Kathleen "Kitty" Jones
I am a miller because I was wrongfully found guilty, due to bias, from the charges I brought against Julius Tallow.

Why else would I be miller? Not because I am "evil", since the theme isn't good vs. bad.
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 1:03:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
VTL XLAV

I'm looking at those that were opposed to mass claims yesterday, [er, bsh1]
were inactive DP1 (especially those that didn't lead), [xlav, number]
and were late on the wagon. [xlav, er]
bullish-7/7 -ford, bsh1, rev, medic, XLAV, endark, HPG
and general suspicion [bsh1, xlav, number]

That is ER, Number, bsh1, and XLAV, if I recall correctly.
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,143
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 1:08:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/23/2015 1:03:13 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
VTL XLAV

I'm looking at those that were opposed to mass claims yesterday, [er, bsh1]
were inactive DP1 (especially those that didn't lead), [xlav, number]
and were late on the wagon. [xlav, er]
bullish-7/7 -ford, bsh1, rev, medic, XLAV, endark, HPG
and general suspicion [bsh1, xlav, number]

That is ER, Number, bsh1, and XLAV, if I recall correctly.

Endark died in the night and flipped town
Raisor
Posts: 4,465
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 1:54:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/23/2015 1:08:46 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 1/23/2015 1:03:13 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
VTL XLAV

I'm looking at those that were opposed to mass claims yesterday, [er, bsh1]
were inactive DP1 (especially those that didn't lead), [xlav, number]
and were late on the wagon. [xlav, er]
bullish-7/7 -ford, bsh1, rev, medic, XLAV, endark, HPG
and general suspicion [bsh1, xlav, number]

That is ER, Number, bsh1, and XLAV, if I recall correctly.

Endark died in the night and flipped town

Ford who do you think?
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 1:59:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/23/2015 1:08:46 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 1/23/2015 1:03:13 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
VTL XLAV

I'm looking at those that were opposed to mass claims yesterday, [er, bsh1]
were inactive DP1 (especially those that didn't lead), [xlav, number]
and were late on the wagon. [xlav, er]
bullish-7/7 -ford, bsh1, rev, medic, XLAV, endark, HPG
and general suspicion [bsh1, xlav, number]

That is ER, Number, bsh1, and XLAV, if I recall correctly.

Endark died in the night and flipped town

Your point?
I doubt there is five scum in this game. This is my scum pool.
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 2:07:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/22/2015 11:51:46 PM, XLAV wrote:
So, who did Endark recruit?

Me.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 2:14:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
For me, the choices this DP is Rev, XLAV, HPG, and Lannan. I am concerned about the possibility of two vanillas--that is a possibility, but I don't see it as a likely one. I also am concerned about Rev's tendency to lurk. The lurking and fluff post issues also apply to XLAV, though it doesn't seem fully out of character with his town-play. HPG is just flat out inactive. Any of these targets would be acceptable to me, though I would prefer HPG or Rev to XLAV or Lannan.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 2:18:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/23/2015 2:15:51 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
Who the hell cares who was recruited?

XLAV asked. I saw no reason not to withhold that info at this point.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 2:23:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/23/2015 2:18:29 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/23/2015 2:15:51 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
Who the hell cares who was recruited?

XLAV asked. I saw no reason not to withhold that info at this point.

No, I get why you would respond.
I question why he would ask a pointless question.
bsh1
Posts: 27,504
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 2:23:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/23/2015 2:23:07 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/23/2015 2:18:29 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 1/23/2015 2:15:51 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
Who the hell cares who was recruited?

XLAV asked. I saw no reason not to withhold that info at this point.

No, I get why you would respond.
I question why he would ask a pointless question.

Okie dokie.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,143
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 2:36:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/23/2015 1:54:08 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 1/23/2015 1:08:46 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 1/23/2015 1:03:13 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
VTL XLAV

I'm looking at those that were opposed to mass claims yesterday, [er, bsh1]
were inactive DP1 (especially those that didn't lead), [xlav, number]
and were late on the wagon. [xlav, er]
bullish-7/7 -ford, bsh1, rev, medic, XLAV, endark, HPG
and general suspicion [bsh1, xlav, number]

That is ER, Number, bsh1, and XLAV, if I recall correctly.

Endark died in the night and flipped town

Ford who do you think?

Who do I think is scum? Not sure. What were your results?
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,143
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 2:42:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/23/2015 1:59:48 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/23/2015 1:08:46 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 1/23/2015 1:03:13 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
VTL XLAV

I'm looking at those that were opposed to mass claims yesterday, [er, bsh1]
were inactive DP1 (especially those that didn't lead), [xlav, number]
and were late on the wagon. [xlav, er]
bullish-7/7 -ford, bsh1, rev, medic, XLAV, endark, HPG
and general suspicion [bsh1, xlav, number]

That is ER, Number, bsh1, and XLAV, if I recall correctly.

Endark died in the night and flipped town

Your point?
I doubt there is five scum in this game. This is my scum pool.

Right, it's just strange to see you include dead players in your scum pool. Seems a little pointless
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2015 2:45:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/23/2015 2:42:31 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 1/23/2015 1:59:48 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/23/2015 1:08:46 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 1/23/2015 1:03:13 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
VTL XLAV

I'm looking at those that were opposed to mass claims yesterday, [er, bsh1]
were inactive DP1 (especially those that didn't lead), [xlav, number]
and were late on the wagon. [xlav, er]
bullish-7/7 -ford, bsh1, rev, medic, XLAV, endark, HPG
and general suspicion [bsh1, xlav, number]

That is ER, Number, bsh1, and XLAV, if I recall correctly.

Endark died in the night and flipped town

Your point?
I doubt there is five scum in this game. This is my scum pool.

Right, it's just strange to see you include dead players in your scum pool. Seems a little pointless

Not pointless, just careless.
What do you make of XLAV asking about mason recruit and asking me about my claim?