Historical Leaders Mafia Endgame

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 5:36:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
1st Place Mafia: RevNge, Medic, Wylted/HPG

RevNge- Adolf Hitler, the second predicted anti-Christ by Nostradamus. He showed that Hitler would conquer France and his army of steel would conquer as he would also team up with Italy. He also shows that he defies the Pope much as the first anti-Christ does, except he kills Jews this time instead of the Pope. Due to your Genociding of the Jews you get to preform the mafia's nightly night kill. Due to your secret police you also appear innocent under any type of investigation. You win with the mafia.

"Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future."

Medic- Vladamir Putin, Meshech has Greek relatance to Moscow. While in the Prince James version it uses the Prince of Rosh. Which can be close to Rus which was indeed an ancent name for Russia. Tubal referrs to the Tobol River which was where the capital of the Russian control of Serbia was. The Bible thus blatantly calls out Putin as the 3rd Anti-Christ which is also predicted by Nostradamus. Due to your secret police force and your constant crack down on gay rights via the secret police and agreession in Ukraine you are the brutal Role Cop. Each night phase you may select one living player and learn their Role also in the process they are roleblocked. You win with the mafia.

"And the word of the Lord came unto me, saying, Son of man, set thy face against Gog, the land of Magog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal, and prophesy against him" Ezeikiel 28

HPG- Napoleon Bonaparte, the first anti-Christ predicted by Nostradamus. Napoleon waged war against the church as he killed the Pope and destroyed the Papal States bringing them under his control. Napoleon's greedy quest for power led to his famously predicted fall in Russia. Due to your swift military strength and your tininess you are able to prevent a mafia player from appearing to be guilty or you can make a town member appear guilty, thus making you the Lawyer. You win with the Mafia.

"From simple Soldier, he shall head the Empire,
From the short military Mantle (plain soldier) to the long military Mantle,
Happy with the Army, but hating the church,
He will be hurtful to the priesthood as water which swells the sponge"

2nd Place Town: XLAV, Darthebearnc, Subutia, That1User, 7thProfessor, KhaosMage, Danielle, Bossyburrito, and Skep/Ford_Prefect.

Subutai- You are Mikhail Gorbachev, you created several massive reforms to the Soviet Union and offered up the theories of Openness and Clarity. This allowed freedom to begin to process in several Second World Nations. Due to your policies and you being different then the other Soviet Dictators many are actually able to work with you and are more willing to be open with you thus making you the Cop. Once per night phase you may select a living player and learn their affiliation. You win with the Town.

"If what you have done yesterday still looks big to you, you haven't done much today."

Darthebearnic- You are the first President of the United States of America. You are responsible for winning the Battle of Yorktown to crushing the Whiskey Rebellion, but it's your foreign policy that has affected the nation the greatest. Your policy of isolationism has saved the US from the costly Napoeonic Wars to even several Revolutions across Europe in 1848. It's because of this policy in saving the young nation you are the doctor, once person night phase you may select a living player and they are immune for night kills that night phase only. You win with the town.

"'Tis our true policy to steer clear of permanent alliances with any portion of the foreign world."

Ford_Prefect- After Joseph Stalin died Nikita Khrushchev rose to power. He took advantage of the young US President in John F Kennedy by building the Berlin Wall and arming Cuba with nuclear weaponry. You also threatened to burry the United States and brought the Doomsday clock to the closest to Midnight and nearly caused Nuclear War. Due to the hatered that you've received from your acts of aggression you are the hated townie and it takes 1 less vote to lynch you. You win with the town.

"If you start throwing hedgehogs under me, I shall throw a couple of porcupines under you."

XLAV- Catherine the Great was one of the Greatest Enlightenment leaders of Eastern Europe. Her ideas helped changed Russia from freeing the serfs to allowing religious freedom for some Christians and even the Jews. Due to your ability to reform your nation you are the dreamer. Once per night phase you may dream of 3 living players, one of which is guilty. You win with the town.

"I beg you take courage; the brave soul can mend even disaster."

KhaosMage- You are the greatest Roman Emperor in history, Julious Caesar. You've greatly expanded your empire and defeated Carthinage. You've even defeated the Gauls and expanded into Britiania. Due to your shear greatness you are the governor and once per game you may override the Day Phase Lynch and move the lynch to another character of your choice. You win with the town.

"As a rule, men worry more about what they can't see than about what they can."

Bossy- You are Harry S. Truman, the man who launched the US into the Global Spotlight after the World War number two had ended. You immediately prepped for the Cold War issuing the Truman Doctorine in order to prevent those damn Commies from gaining new ground. Thus making you the Hunter. If you are killed, wheather by lynch or by night kill, you will choose one person to go down with you. You win with the town.

"The atom bomb was no 'great decision.' It was merely another powerful weapon in the arsenal of righteousness."

Danielle- You Let loose the Dogs of War after Caesar's death to quell the rebellion caused by the traitors. Your love for Cleopatra skewed your judgement and led to your downfall. Thus you are the lover and before the game starts you may select a player to be your lover and will enter a PM together. If either of you die then so does the other. You win with the town.

""Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears;
I come to bury Caesar, not to praise him;
The evil that men do lives after them,
The good is oft interred with their bones"

7th- Nelson Mendella, you fought against White Suppremecy, apartheid, in South Africa peacefully. You were in jail and protested without violence and you became the first South African Black President. Due to your peaceful ways you are the pacifist. Though you may still vote you may not hammar anyone. You win with the town.

"To deny a person their human rights is to challenge their very humanity."

That1user- You are Temujin, also known as Genghis Khan, the first Great Emporer of the Mongolian Empire. You united several Mongolian nomatic tribes and have greated this great conquest that controlled a large part of Asia and would eventually conquer much of Eastern Europe and through the Middle East. Due to your military's fast ability to travel up to 75 miles per day during conquest without loosing site of your goal, thus making you the tracker. Once per night phase you may select a living player and learn who they visited that night phase. You win with the town.

"I am the punishment of God...If you had not committed great sins, God would not have sent a punishment like me upon you."
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 5:38:01 PM
3rd Place Yama
Yama- You are the German Emporer Otto Van Bismark. You are Kaiser of German and it is under you that German gains a large amount of power and because of you, unification. You tend to play a game of shifting the blame in order to get other nation's to fight each other in order to gain something. Because of this you are the Jester, before the game you may select one player and if that player is lynched then you win the game. If any other result occurs then you loose. If you do win the game will continue in order to see who gains the remaining placements.

"A government must not waiver once it has chosen it's course. It must not look to the left or right but go forward."

Items
Newton's Telescope 1668- X1 Watcher
95 These- X1 Cannot be role blocked.
Thor's Hammar Lucky Charm- X1 Bullet Proof.

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 5:48:41 PM
At 1/25/2015 5:38:01 PM, lannan13 wrote:
3rd Place Yama
Yama- You are the German Emporer Otto Van Bismark. You are Kaiser of German and it is under you that German gains a large amount of power and because of you, unification. You tend to play a game of shifting the blame in order to get other nation's to fight each other in order to gain something. Because of this you are the Jester, before the game you may select one player and if that player is lynched then you win the game. If any other result occurs then you loose. If you do win the game will continue in order to see who gains the remaining placements.

"A government must not waiver once it has chosen it's course. It must not look to the left or right but go forward."

Items

I thought the Telescope was Tracker?
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 5:50:10 PM
At 1/25/2015 5:47:45 PM, Wylted wrote:
Your welcome mafia

*Quits the game DP2*
*Acts like he won mafia the game*
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 5:50:35 PM
At 1/25/2015 5:50:10 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Your welcome mafia

*Quits the game DP2*

It's Wylted. What'd you expect?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 5:50:58 PM
At 1/25/2015 5:48:41 PM, RevNge wrote:
3rd Place Yama

Items

I thought the Telescope was Tracker?

No you're right. I had trakcer and watcher mixed up.

lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 5:51:16 PM
At 1/25/2015 5:50:10 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Your welcome mafia

*Quits the game DP2*

lol

YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 5:57:33 PM
... I guessed the entire mafia team's characters. FML.
TUF, and YYW
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 5:59:00 PM
At 1/25/2015 5:57:33 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Hitler was an obvious choice for Mafia.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:06:01 PM
At 1/25/2015 5:59:00 PM, RevNge wrote:

Do you by any chance recall what the Von Karma do to nazis?
TUF, and YYW
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:07:15 PM
At 1/25/2015 6:06:01 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 1/25/2015 5:59:00 PM, RevNge wrote:

Do you by any chance recall what the Von Karma do to nazis?

Give them a taste of their own medicine by locking them in a concentration camp and raining Zyklon B on them?
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:13:58 PM
At 1/25/2015 6:07:35 PM, RevNge wrote:
Any game comments? :P

Yes.

-I didn't understand why XLAV fake claimed that he was the cop.
-Mafia could've claimed they used the telescope on XLAV that night and stated that he visited no one. Surprised that didn't happen.
-Everyone, but RevNge claimed their actual character on the mafia which surprised me.
-Yama did good guessing the theme.

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:16:12 PM
At 1/25/2015 6:13:58 PM, lannan13 wrote:
At 1/25/2015 6:07:35 PM, RevNge wrote:
Any game comments? :P

Yes.

-I didn't understand why XLAV fake claimed that he was the cop.
I already explained it in DP4.
-Mafia could've claimed they used the telescope on XLAV that night and stated that he visited no one. Surprised that didn't happen.
They did actually.
-Everyone, but RevNge claimed their actual character on the mafia which surprised me.
-Yama did good guessing the theme.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 6:56:00 PM
Khaos, if you were in my position, would you have shot the person who CCd you?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 7:52:39 PM
At 1/25/2015 6:56:00 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

Is that why you did?
I'm not sure, to be honest.

Part of the reason I claimed bomb as opposed to my real role (which is just as much a CC) is to scare mafia away and to deter you from shooting me as I, if town, am powerful.

I think if I was thinking correctly, I would have not, as there is no reason for me to CC you as mafia, since I'd know you were town. But, I just thought of that literally as I typed this response, so I'd probably have shot me, too.
No hard feelings.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 8:54:13 PM
At 1/25/2015 7:52:39 PM, KhaosMage wrote:

Is that why you did?

Part of the reason I claimed bomb as opposed to my real role (which is just as much a CC) is to scare mafia away and to deter you from shooting me as I, if town, am powerful.

I think if I was thinking correctly, I would have not, as there is no reason for me to CC you as mafia, since I'd know you were town. But, I just thought of that literally as I typed this response, so I'd probably have shot me, too.
No hard feelings.

It just didn't make sense... if you thought that I was worthy of being lynched because of your role, then surely you would agree that, had you claimed first, I would be justified in CCing you and getting you lynched. I used the same logic you presumably did when you CCed me the first time. Would your CC make sense from a mafia perspective? Probably not, but I shot anyway because of both WIFOM and the fact that you asked for it.

I think shooting you was a misplay, but I would have shot XLav anyway.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 8:57:12 PM
At 1/25/2015 8:54:13 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

Is that why you did?

No hard feelings.

It just didn't make sense... if you thought that I was worthy of being lynched because of your role, then surely you would agree that, had you claimed first, I would be justified in CCing you and getting you lynched. I used the same logic you presumably did when you CCed me the first time. Would your CC make sense from a mafia perspective? Probably not, but I shot anyway because of both WIFOM and the fact that you asked for it.

I don't see what my asking for it has to do with anything, as I was calling your bluff, from my POV. Like I said, I don't blame you.

I think I would have shot Dar, to be honest. LOL
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 9:00:04 PM
At 1/25/2015 8:57:12 PM, KhaosMage wrote:

Is that why you did?

No hard feelings.

I don't see what my asking for it has to do with anything, as I was calling your bluff, from my POV. Like I said, I don't blame you.
You called my bluff and I called yours, though.
Haha, yeah, a lot of the townies in this game were playing really scummily (myself included). Just for the record, my thematic analysis was really damn stupid, lol.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 9:04:22 PM
At 1/25/2015 9:00:04 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

So, either way, one of us would be dead. 'Twould have been better me killing you though, since I'd still be alive, and confirmed town (at least should be).
You called my bluff and I called yours, though.
Haha, yeah, a lot of the townies in this game were playing really scummily (myself included).
Lots of bad play all around, indeed.

Just for the record, my thematic analysis was really damn stupid, lol.
Yeah, and I could have corrected you with my PM, but I was doing my best to not claim. Plus, my role makes no sense with my character. I was murdered, yet, somehow, I can protect myself from a lynch, and kill another. LOL
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 11:06:42 PM

Is that why you did?

No hard feelings.

Wtf?
I told you to shoot Wylted, who was Napoleon, who is an anti christ...
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 11:08:20 PM
At 1/25/2015 11:06:42 PM, XLAV wrote:

Is that why you did?

No hard feelings.

Wtf?

I was about to shoot you. I had literally no reason to trust you.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 11:11:27 PM
At 1/25/2015 11:08:20 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 1/25/2015 11:06:42 PM, XLAV wrote:

Is that why you did?

No hard feelings.

Wtf?

I was about to shoot you. I had literally no reason to trust you.
Eh, whatever. We have our bad moments.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/25/2015 11:19:11 PM
I don't like that wylted is on the winning list. he replaced out.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 6:19:30 AM
At 1/25/2015 11:19:11 PM, headphonegut wrote:
I don't like that wylted is on the winning list. he replaced out.

Too bad. I probably had the most to do with that win anyway.