Beginners' Mafia 35.1: DP2

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 5:55:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
DIED IN THE NIGHT

Harder - You are the VANILLA. You have no role. You win with the town.

LIVING PLAYERS

Ash
Shadow
Carrie
Voice
User
Yama (Alyssa)
7th
Medic
Anti

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 5:00pm, DDO time, on 1/28/15.

Yama is replacing in for Alyssa.

Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 6:04:22 PM
At 1/26/2015 6:02:28 PM, ashkan wrote:
Did Alyssa quit?

Yup. And, please make sure you are checking both games.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 8:23:28 PM
At 1/26/2015 6:30:03 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
VTL Medic
Explain why you deleted the PM

It's a good habit to get into, that way you don't accidently post in it when you think you're posting in the mafia pm, thus getting yourself busted, as I did in the historical leaders game. It pops back up when someone posts in it anyway.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 8:27:55 PM
At 1/26/2015 8:23:28 PM, medic0506 wrote:
VTL Medic

It's a good habit to get into, that way you don't accidently post in it when you think you're posting in the mafia pm, thus getting yourself busted, as I did in the historical leaders game. It pops back up when someone posts in it anyway.

So you deleted it so you don't make a scum slip? Cool.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 8:34:22 PM
At 1/26/2015 8:27:55 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
VTL Medic

So you deleted it so you don't make a scum slip? Cool.

Yep, it's quite embarrassing to make such a dunderheaded screw up, so I began to delete all announcement pm's, and will continue to do so as a matter of habit.
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/26/2015 10:16:59 PM
Activity Prompt
Lol
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

---Help Bsh and YYW see each other---
http://www.gofundme.com...
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 5:27:40 AM
This has to be the most boring game of Mafia ever.
To all the people fighting a hard battle out there - life's giving you a pretty hard beating. There's no sugarcoating that, but there's no shadow that's free of light. When life sneers at you and asks, "Ready to go again?" - Raise your hand. Reach out to victory. Don't give in.

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 5:41:03 AM

lel
Shadowguynick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 7:25:50 AM
I'm assuming our investigative role got practically 0 results last night then, which really sucks.

I think then we should get some insight into who everyone else thinks is scum. Would anyone like to share?
Shadowguynick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 7:30:00 AM
Personally I'm suspicious of Medic's behavior last DP in concerns to the fact that he went to lynch me based on a "hunch." I would love to hear the reasoning behind that hunch.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 8:04:38 AM
At 1/27/2015 7:30:00 AM, Shadowguynick wrote:
Personally I'm suspicious of Medic's behavior last DP in concerns to the fact that he went to lynch me based on a "hunch." I would love to hear the reasoning behind that hunch.

I agree. Wanting to lynch solely based off of a hunch is suspicious.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 8:08:01 AM
You know, Yama has not been saying very much the whole game. Seems to me like he is trying to fly under the radar. Suspicious? Maybe to some, but it is a matter of opinion.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 8:50:26 AM
Ok, I counted posts from both threads for those that have not been saying much.

Yama: 4 posts

That1User: 5 posts

So far, that is all I have counted.
Suh dude

Shadowguynick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 9:37:01 AM
At 1/27/2015 8:50:26 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Keep in mind Yama is subbing for Alyssa, so you have to count her posts as well (just in case you haven't)
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 9:38:10 AM
At 1/27/2015 9:37:01 AM, Shadowguynick wrote:
At 1/27/2015 8:50:26 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Keep in mind Yama is subbing for Alyssa, so you have to count her posts as well (just in case you haven't)

Oh yeah...
Suh dude

Shadowguynick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 9:43:11 AM
I also want to hear more from Carrie and Ash, both of whom seem to just pop in to give 1 or 2 posts. At least Ash has given opinions however. I would like to hear more from Carried on his own opinions.
Shadowguynick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 9:44:35 AM
At 1/27/2015 5:27:40 AM, carriead20 wrote:

Who do you believe has been acting strangely?

Is there anyone you believe is confirmed town in your eyes, and why?

The only way to get this game moving, and keep it from being boring, is providing analysis, and keep posting.
carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 9:47:07 AM
At 1/27/2015 9:44:35 AM, Shadowguynick wrote:
At 1/27/2015 5:27:40 AM, carriead20 wrote:

Who do you believe has been acting strangely?
So far you and Medic have been acting strangely, Alyssa as well but she's technically gone.
Is there anyone you believe is confirmed town in your eyes, and why?
No, there is not a lot to go off of because nearly everyone is Vanilla.
The only way to get this game moving, and keep it from being boring, is providing analysis, and keep posting.

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 9:50:10 AM
At 1/27/2015 9:43:11 AM, Shadowguynick wrote:
I also want to hear more from Carrie and Ash, both of whom seem to just pop in to give 1 or 2 posts. At least Ash has given opinions however. I would like to hear more from Carried on his own opinions.

I was also analyzing their posts. I will agree that I would like to hear more from them. Actually, I would like to hear more form EVERYBODY. It seems to be the same few people posting, and it is getting old. I would like to start analyzing more than just common-talk. It is time for actual helpful information.
Suh dude

carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 9:54:21 AM
At 1/27/2015 9:50:10 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

I was also analyzing their posts. I will agree that I would like to hear more from them. Actually, I would like to hear more form EVERYBODY. It seems to be the same few people posting, and it is getting old. I would like to start analyzing more than just common-talk. It is time for actual helpful information.

That's a little hard when nearly everyone is Vanilla. There's no way to continue the analysis than through small talk.

Shadowguynick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 10:01:25 AM
At 1/27/2015 9:54:21 AM, carriead20 wrote:

That's a little hard when nearly everyone is Vanilla. There's no way to continue the analysis than through small talk.

There are still 2 power roles for the town actually. One of them has to be investigative (if you count tracker as investigative which I do) So whoever has this investigative role has to have SOME information. Maybe they are just waiting until they have more useful information, but we will eventually have something to go off of.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 10:04:03 AM

So that means those with the roles need to do all of the talking...
Suh dude

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 10:05:34 AM
At 1/27/2015 10:04:03 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Of course, that would expose the "important" players to the Mafia, unless they also know our roles too.
Suh dude

carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 10:10:34 AM
At 1/27/2015 10:01:25 AM, Shadowguynick wrote:

There are still 2 power roles for the town actually. One of them has to be investigative (if you count tracker as investigative which I do) So whoever has this investigative role has to have SOME information. Maybe they are just waiting until they have more useful information, but we will eventually have something to go off of.

Well yeah but the second they reveal them selves the will get PK'd

carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 10:11:02 AM
At 1/27/2015 10:05:34 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

Of course, that would expose the "important" players to the Mafia, unless they also know our roles too.

They don't know roles just town or not thank gosh.

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 10:44:44 AM
At 1/27/2015 10:11:02 AM, carriead20 wrote:

Well, I know one person who has a role that is NOT Vanilla.
Suh dude

carriead20
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 10:46:23 AM
At 1/27/2015 10:44:44 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

And who would that be?

The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2015 10:47:06 AM
At 1/27/2015 10:46:23 AM, carriead20 wrote:
At 1/27/2015 10:44:44 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:

And who would that be?

OK, FINE. It's me.
Suh dude