Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 34.3: ENDGAME

bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:39:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Mafia (finally...) wins!!

1st Place: MAFIA

Wylted - You are QUARK. Sly, acquisitive, and never afraid to swindle your customers, you could rival Scrooge in your desire for wealth. Because your plans are not always above the board, you are well-practiced at shifting the blame to others when your get caught. Thus, you are the FRAMER. Each NP you may select another player. During that NP, they will appear to be guilty to COPS.

Yama - You are GARAK. You may just be a "simple tailor" on the surface, but you were once an influential member of the Obsidian Order. You delighted in torturing your victims for information, the constant mindgames and backstabbing of your organization, and the thrill of the hunt. A trained spy, interrogator, and assassin, few people could ever get in your way. Because of that, you must be the 3-shot STRONGMAN. Three times per game, if you carry out the mafia NK, you may bypass all protective roles that would otherwise hinder your kill's success.

Khaos - You are GUINAN. You are a BAMF. You have a 6th sense that is incredibly perceptive, secretive powers that enable you to defend yourself against Q, a lifespan stretching millennia, and an ability to get people to tell you anything. Therefore, you are the JOAT. You have the following 2-shot abilities: Ninja and Roleblocker.

2nd Place: TOWN

HPG - You are DATA. You want little else but to realize your own inner humanity. You are a superb officer and an amazing thinker, but you don't see yourself as a great person; in fact, you don't think you're a person at all. Even as everyone else can see the humanity inside you, you make it your mission to track down that elusive equality and capture it. Thus you are the 3-shot TRACKER. At night you may select another player; you will learn who that player visits. You win with the town.

Subutai - You are LEONARD McCOY. You are way too nervous--you won't even use the transporters because you're afraid of the small risk of having your particles scattered like space dust throughout the galaxy. But, that's not all you panic about; you're an eternal pessimist. Therefore, you are the 3-shot ALARMIST; each night you may target another player (or yourself). That player is immune for the NP they were targeted against being recruited into other groups (e.g. Cults, Masons, Mafia, etc.). You win with the town.

Rev - You are HARRY KIM. You are just kind of there--you never really do anything important, you're not charismatic, and you're certainly not an interesting personality. Because you're just so incredibly blah, you're the VANILLA. You have no role. You win with the town.

Nivek - You are SPOCK. Highly intelligent, logical to the last, you are an incredible first mate. Because you were able to uncover the true perpetrators behind the attack on the Klingon Chancellor's vessel through your solid detective work, you are the COP. You will learn if players win with the town (innocent) or not (guilty). You win with the town.

Harder - You are BEVERLY CRUSHER. You are a kind person, a fierce idealist, and an excellent doctor. Thus, you are the DOCTOR. Each night, you may select another player and protect them from lethal actions. You may not self-target. You win with the town.

Medic - You are JAMES T. KIRK. Years after everyone thought you had died, Capt. Picard discovers that you were merely caught up in the anomaly known as the "Nexus," where your every wish is catered too and death is held at bay. It is an artificial heaven, a fool's nirvana. Because you seemingly come back from the dead, you are the RESTLESS SPIRIT. After death, you may continue to post in the DPs, even though you may not vote. You win with the town.

User (Sub) - You are JEAN-LUC PICARD. You are perhaps the most famous of all captains, and imposing, intelligent, cultured man whose ability to lead is an inspiration to your crew. Therefore, you are the 1-shot MOTIVATOR. Once per game, you can target another player. That NP, your target will be able to use their action (if it's active) twice. You win with the town.

Ash - You are RO LAREN. Even after everything Starfleet gave you, you chose to give up your uniform and turn traitor by joining the Maquis. Your torn conscience can't even assuage what you did, and your mentor, Picard, will forever see you as a failure. For that, you are HATED. You take one less vote than normal to lynch. You win with the town.

3rd Place: CULT

Ore - You are KAI WINN ADAMI. Your followers would do anything for you, including assassinate your rivals for the position of Kai--they are utterly fanatic. You are manipulative, power-hungry (yet totally ill-disposed to wield that power), and heartless. All you care about is yourself. Thus, you are the CULT LEADER. Each night you may target another player; if they are not mafia, you may be able to recruit them into your religious order/cult. Once recruited, a player will become a cult goon. If you die, so too do all cultists; you will share a PM with all cultists. You win when the Cult controls 50% of all living players or more, and when there is no possible way for you to lose.

Esocial - You are a CULTIST. You have no role (goon). You win with the cult.

[Originally: You are JADZIA DAX. Because you have lived 300 some years, you've picked up quite a bit of knowledge about a ton of disparate topics. Because of this, you can fill in wherever needed, and so you are the UNIVERSAL BACK-UP. You will take on the role of the first townie to die. You win with the town.]

NIGHT ACTIONS

NP1

Wylted - Frm. Harder
Khaos - Ninja Ash
Ore - Rcrt. Khaos
Harder - Doc. Ash
Subutai - Alrm. Medic
HPG - Trk. XLAV

NP2

Yama - Strgm. Ore
Khaos - Rlbk. User
Ore - Rcrt. Annie
Harder - Doc. Ash
HPG - Trk. User

NP3

Khaos - NK Harder
Khaos - Rlbk. HPG
Harder - Doc. User and Medic
Subutai - Alrm. Subutai
HPG - Trk. Subutai
User - Mtv. Harder
Nivek - Cop Ash

NP4

Khaos - Ninja Nivek
HPG - Trk. Medic
Nivek - Cop HPG

NP5

Khaos - NK Subutai
Subutai - Alrm. Subutai

NP6

Khaos - NK User

MOD COMMENTS

This was a long game that suffered from inactivity. I think it was balanced however, and I felt like all sides had good opportunities. The theme was Star Fleet vs. Non Star Fleet on Star Fleet facilities vs. Totally Non-Star Fleet.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:47:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yep. I was right. Khaos was just fvcking with us...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:48:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I actually thought one potential way to skew town's theme analysis was this:

All the scum (TP and mafia), except Guinan were from DS9, yet no townies were form DS9. That may have been a way to confuse town.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 10:59:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm disappointed that town lost this...
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 11:01:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2015 10:59:35 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I'm disappointed that town lost this...

They should be.
Certain players were just bad, and others were just inactive.
We were screwed after DP3.
Subutai
Posts: 3,189
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 11:08:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2015 11:01:23 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:59:35 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I'm disappointed that town lost this...

They should be.
Certain players were just bad, and others were just inactive.
We were screwed after DP3.

Sorry about that. I've had a lot of work to do this whole week. Hopefully I wasn't one of the "bad" ones.:D
I'm becoming less defined as days go by, fading away, and well you might say, I'm losing focus, kinda drifting into the abstract in terms of how I see myself.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 11:56:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2015 11:01:23 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:59:35 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I'm disappointed that town lost this...

They should be.
Certain players were just bad, and others were just inactive.
We were screwed after DP3.

Did BSH1 ever pass my message in o you?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2015 11:57:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Also, looks like it didn't get mentioned, but I was given a fake claim. I presume that mafia was aswell.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 12:07:51 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2015 11:01:23 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:59:35 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I'm disappointed that town lost this...

They should be.
Certain players were just bad, and others were just inactive.
We were screwed after DP3.

I couldn't replace back in because I knew you were scum. I was going to go after you DP3 based on how I lead into it on DP2.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 5:05:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Uggg...If User had been even moderately active I never would have voted against him. Congrats to Khaos and mafia. Like I said, I'd much rather lose to someone who played and deserves the win, than to risk losing to someone who was just inactive.
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 7:32:57 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 12:07:51 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/29/2015 11:01:23 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:59:35 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I'm disappointed that town lost this...

They should be.
Certain players were just bad, and others were just inactive.
We were screwed after DP3.

I couldn't replace back in because I knew you were scum. I was going to go after you DP3 based on how I lead into it on DP2.

Yes, I got your message. :P
We were not given fake claims.
I know you were coming at me, that's why I killed you.
Why were you coming at me so hard?
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 7:34:49 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/29/2015 11:08:01 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 1/29/2015 11:01:23 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:59:35 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I'm disappointed that town lost this...

They should be.
Certain players were just bad, and others were just inactive.
We were screwed after DP3.

Sorry about that. I've had a lot of work to do this whole week. Hopefully I wasn't one of the "bad" ones.:D

Nope. Well, like I said, it appeared you were trying in the early DPs, which is why I town read you (even though I knew you were town). I don't remember how good anything you said was, but you were at least trying.

The bad ones were HPG, Rev, and that1user.
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:05:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 7:34:49 AM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/29/2015 11:08:01 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 1/29/2015 11:01:23 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:59:35 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I'm disappointed that town lost this...

They should be.
Certain players were just bad, and others were just inactive.
We were screwed after DP3.

Sorry about that. I've had a lot of work to do this whole week. Hopefully I wasn't one of the "bad" ones.:D

Nope. Well, like I said, it appeared you were trying in the early DPs, which is why I town read you (even though I knew you were town). I don't remember how good anything you said was, but you were at least trying.

The bad ones were HPG, Rev, and that1user.

I was inactive tho.
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 8:11:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 8:05:27 AM, RevNge wrote:
At 1/30/2015 7:34:49 AM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/29/2015 11:08:01 PM, Subutai wrote:
At 1/29/2015 11:01:23 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:59:35 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I'm disappointed that town lost this...

They should be.
Certain players were just bad, and others were just inactive.
We were screwed after DP3.

Sorry about that. I've had a lot of work to do this whole week. Hopefully I wasn't one of the "bad" ones.:D

Nope. Well, like I said, it appeared you were trying in the early DPs, which is why I town read you (even though I knew you were town). I don't remember how good anything you said was, but you were at least trying.

The bad ones were HPG, Rev, and that1user.

I was inactive tho.

Your point?
Being inactive is bad.
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 11:58:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Only Ore received a fake claim. His was "Worf."
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 9:09:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 7:32:57 AM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/30/2015 12:07:51 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/29/2015 11:01:23 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:59:35 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I'm disappointed that town lost this...

They should be.
Certain players were just bad, and others were just inactive.
We were screwed after DP3.

I couldn't replace back in because I knew you were scum. I was going to go after you DP3 based on how I lead into it on DP2.

Yes, I got your message. :P
We were not given fake claims.
I know you were coming at me, that's why I killed you.
Why were you coming at me so hard?

Because I thought you would think "if we kill him, that will only make people believe him. As long as he can't get others to join him, he can push for Khaos all he wants." Meanwhile, I would build my army.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 9:17:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 9:09:14 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/30/2015 7:32:57 AM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/30/2015 12:07:51 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/29/2015 11:01:23 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:59:35 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I'm disappointed that town lost this...

They should be.
Certain players were just bad, and others were just inactive.
We were screwed after DP3.

I couldn't replace back in because I knew you were scum. I was going to go after you DP3 based on how I lead into it on DP2.

Yes, I got your message. :P
We were not given fake claims.
I know you were coming at me, that's why I killed you.
Why were you coming at me so hard?

Because I thought you would think "if we kill him, that will only make people believe him. As long as he can't get others to join him, he can push for Khaos all he wants." Meanwhile, I would build my army.

Well, that back fired, didn't it?
Really, we killed you because:
1) you were a threat
2) not likely to be protected or watched
3) I was scared of Medic - I though he was bomb (since Kirk loves "I'll blow up the ship before I leave it")

We should have strong manned Ash, though. I just didn't think he'd have been protected.
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 9:26:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 9:17:51 PM, TUF wrote:
Was there only 2-3 actual noobs in this game?

Yeah.
There were hydras, but they were split the last game, because the mods dropped the ball and bsh1 had to pick up their slack.
TUF
Posts: 21,309
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 9:51:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 9:26:09 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:17:51 PM, TUF wrote:
Was there only 2-3 actual noobs in this game?

Yeah.
There were hydras, but they were split the last game, because the mods dropped the ball and bsh1 had to pick up their slack.

As drafter pointed out then, why even do noob series? Just throw noobs into the fire, as it seems that is basically what is already happening.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 9:58:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 9:51:44 PM, TUF wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:26:09 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:17:51 PM, TUF wrote:
Was there only 2-3 actual noobs in this game?

Yeah.
There were hydras, but they were split the last game, because the mods dropped the ball and bsh1 had to pick up their slack.

As drafter pointed out then, why even do noob series? Just throw noobs into the fire, as it seems that is basically what is already happening.

Yeah, I get that.
Part of the issue is, too, that noobs tend to drop out of the series.

And, even so, this is essentially throwing noobs into the fire, with less at stake.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/30/2015 11:42:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 9:17:43 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:09:14 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/30/2015 7:32:57 AM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/30/2015 12:07:51 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/29/2015 11:01:23 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:59:35 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I'm disappointed that town lost this...

They should be.
Certain players were just bad, and others were just inactive.
We were screwed after DP3.

I couldn't replace back in because I knew you were scum. I was going to go after you DP3 based on how I lead into it on DP2.

Yes, I got your message. :P
We were not given fake claims.
I know you were coming at me, that's why I killed you.
Why were you coming at me so hard?

Because I thought you would think "if we kill him, that will only make people believe him. As long as he can't get others to join him, he can push for Khaos all he wants." Meanwhile, I would build my army.

Well, that back fired, didn't it?
Really, we killed you because:
1) you were a threat

I'll happily take that.

2) not likely to be protected or watched
3) I was scared of Medic - I though he was bomb (since Kirk loves "I'll blow up the ship before I leave it"

I thought Kirk might be mafia hooker, lol.


We should have strong manned Ash, though. I just didn't think he'd have been protected.

Did you have any idea that I was third party, or was it just that I was a threat in the DP (or did you think I had a meaningful night action)?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 9:04:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 9:17:43 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:09:14 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/30/2015 7:32:57 AM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/30/2015 12:07:51 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/29/2015 11:01:23 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:59:35 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I'm disappointed that town lost this...

They should be.
Certain players were just bad, and others were just inactive.
We were screwed after DP3.

I couldn't replace back in because I knew you were scum. I was going to go after you DP3 based on how I lead into it on DP2.

Yes, I got your message. :P
We were not given fake claims.
I know you were coming at me, that's why I killed you.
Why were you coming at me so hard?

Because I thought you would think "if we kill him, that will only make people believe him. As long as he can't get others to join him, he can push for Khaos all he wants." Meanwhile, I would build my army.

Well, that back fired, didn't it?
Really, we killed you because:
1) you were a threat
2) not likely to be protected or watched
3) I was scared of Medic - I though he was bomb (since Kirk loves "I'll blow up the ship before I leave it")

Why did you think that?? You knew I wasn't scum, and I wouldn't lie about my role, as a townie, that would be stupid. I claimed Kirk early, knowing that I had a useless role, hoping to draw the NK.

We should have strong manned Ash, though. I just didn't think he'd have been protected.
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 10:09:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 9:04:28 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:17:43 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:09:14 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/30/2015 7:32:57 AM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/30/2015 12:07:51 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/29/2015 11:01:23 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:59:35 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I'm disappointed that town lost this...

They should be.
Certain players were just bad, and others were just inactive.
We were screwed after DP3.

I couldn't replace back in because I knew you were scum. I was going to go after you DP3 based on how I lead into it on DP2.

Yes, I got your message. :P
We were not given fake claims.
I know you were coming at me, that's why I killed you.
Why were you coming at me so hard?

Because I thought you would think "if we kill him, that will only make people believe him. As long as he can't get others to join him, he can push for Khaos all he wants." Meanwhile, I would build my army.

Well, that back fired, didn't it?
Really, we killed you because:
1) you were a threat
2) not likely to be protected or watched
3) I was scared of Medic - I though he was bomb (since Kirk loves "I'll blow up the ship before I leave it")

Why did you think that?? You knew I wasn't scum, and I wouldn't lie about my role, as a townie, that would be stupid. I claimed Kirk early, knowing that I had a useless role, hoping to draw the NK.

Because it was obvious you were trying to draw the NK, thus I didn't want to kill you.
I was hoping you'd be lover.

We should have strong manned Ash, though. I just didn't think he'd have been protected.
KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 10:11:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/30/2015 11:42:17 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:17:43 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:09:14 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/30/2015 7:32:57 AM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/30/2015 12:07:51 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/29/2015 11:01:23 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:59:35 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I'm disappointed that town lost this...

They should be.
Certain players were just bad, and others were just inactive.
We were screwed after DP3.

I couldn't replace back in because I knew you were scum. I was going to go after you DP3 based on how I lead into it on DP2.

Yes, I got your message. :P
We were not given fake claims.
I know you were coming at me, that's why I killed you.
Why were you coming at me so hard?

Because I thought you would think "if we kill him, that will only make people believe him. As long as he can't get others to join him, he can push for Khaos all he wants." Meanwhile, I would build my army.

Well, that back fired, didn't it?
Really, we killed you because:
1) you were a threat

I'll happily take that.

2) not likely to be protected or watched
3) I was scared of Medic - I though he was bomb (since Kirk loves "I'll blow up the ship before I leave it"

I thought Kirk might be mafia hooker, lol.
Kind of hoping he was a lover, and would die from another.


We should have strong manned Ash, though. I just didn't think he'd have been protected.

Did you have any idea that I was third party, or was it just that I was a threat in the DP (or did you think I had a meaningful night action)?
Not really.
I just knew we needed a kill, Ash may have been watched, captains were likely to be protected, and we were a man down NP2. I actually thought you might have been doc or investigative.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 10:17:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 10:09:27 AM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/31/2015 9:04:28 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:17:43 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:09:14 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/30/2015 7:32:57 AM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/30/2015 12:07:51 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/29/2015 11:01:23 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:59:35 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I'm disappointed that town lost this...

They should be.
Certain players were just bad, and others were just inactive.
We were screwed after DP3.

I couldn't replace back in because I knew you were scum. I was going to go after you DP3 based on how I lead into it on DP2.

Yes, I got your message. :P
We were not given fake claims.
I know you were coming at me, that's why I killed you.
Why were you coming at me so hard?

Because I thought you would think "if we kill him, that will only make people believe him. As long as he can't get others to join him, he can push for Khaos all he wants." Meanwhile, I would build my army.

Well, that back fired, didn't it?
Really, we killed you because:
1) you were a threat
2) not likely to be protected or watched
3) I was scared of Medic - I though he was bomb (since Kirk loves "I'll blow up the ship before I leave it")

Why did you think that?? You knew I wasn't scum, and I wouldn't lie about my role, as a townie, that would be stupid. I claimed Kirk early, knowing that I had a useless role, hoping to draw the NK.

Because it was obvious you were trying to draw the NK,

Ok, lesson learned. I'll keep that in mind for future situations. I figured I'd give it a shot, and couldn't think of any better way to use a useless role.

thus I didn't want to kill you.
I was hoping you'd be lover.

We should have strong manned Ash, though. I just didn't think he'd have been protected.
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 2:31:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/31/2015 10:17:33 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 1/31/2015 10:09:27 AM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/31/2015 9:04:28 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:17:43 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/30/2015 9:09:14 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/30/2015 7:32:57 AM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/30/2015 12:07:51 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/29/2015 11:01:23 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 1/29/2015 10:59:35 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
I'm disappointed that town lost this...

They should be.
Certain players were just bad, and others were just inactive.
We were screwed after DP3.

I couldn't replace back in because I knew you were scum. I was going to go after you DP3 based on how I lead into it on DP2.

Yes, I got your message. :P
We were not given fake claims.
I know you were coming at me, that's why I killed you.
Why were you coming at me so hard?

Because I thought you would think "if we kill him, that will only make people believe him. As long as he can't get others to join him, he can push for Khaos all he wants." Meanwhile, I would build my army.

Well, that back fired, didn't it?
Really, we killed you because:
1) you were a threat
2) not likely to be protected or watched
3) I was scared of Medic - I though he was bomb (since Kirk loves "I'll blow up the ship before I leave it")

Why did you think that?? You knew I wasn't scum, and I wouldn't lie about my role, as a townie, that would be stupid. I claimed Kirk early, knowing that I had a useless role, hoping to draw the NK.

Because it was obvious you were trying to draw the NK,

Ok, lesson learned. I'll keep that in mind for future situations. I figured I'd give it a shot, and couldn't think of any better way to use a useless role.

thus I didn't want to kill you.
I was hoping you'd be lover.

We should have strong manned Ash, though. I just didn't think he'd have been protected.

Had I been doc, Kirk and Picard would be my first targets. I actually thought one was BP and that is why they outted so soon. Or mafia with fake claims.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2015 8:47:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
For the record, my correct theme guessing is on a roll.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW