Total Posts:168|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Mega Man Mafia - DP3

KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 8:39:10 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Because I like Proto Man's song, I'm leaving it. LOL

Lynched last DP:
Smithereens - Star Man - Friendly Neighbor, each night you MUST select a player for the sole purpose of visiting them. You win with the town.

Died in the Night:
Rev - Dr. Wily - Seraph Knight, once per game, you may select another player and that player cannot die by any means as long as you are alive. You win with town.

Junk Yard:
Yama - Metal Man - Doctor, each night, you may select a player to protect from any shots in the night. You win with the town. (Died NP1)

Classified - Shadow Man - Watcher, each night you may select a player to learn who visits them. You win with the town. (Died NP1)

Harder - Proto Man - you are the friendly neighbor. Each night, you MUST visit another player, for the sole purpose of visiting them.
You win with the town. (Died NP1)

FT/XLAV - ??? (Died NP1)

Bullish - Wood Man - Friendly Neighbor, each night you MUST select a player for the sole purpose of visiting them. You win with town. (Lynched DP1)

1. Medic
2. ford
3. bossy
4. Danielle
5. TUF
6. bsh1 (replacing Zaradi)
7. PBG
8. TN05

The DP ends 72 hours from this post.
With eight players, it takes five to lynch.
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 12:13:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
https://docs.google.com...

Here is an updated claimlist. Also, since, I don't see why not, I'll claim my character as Quick Man.

That leaves medic, Ford, ad bsh1 completely unclaimed (unless I've missed something).

What do you guys think of a mass role claim?

I have strong feelings that bsh1 and medic are town.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 12:15:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I don't have a read one way or another on Ford. Analyzing his play, I don't see anything incredibly strange that pops out at me. But I've got a feeling about him.

Anyways, he hasn't given much of a claim yet, so VTL Ford.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 12:17:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Also Danielle, we haven't got much from you either. I hope you can be active this DP, all I really remember seeing from her is votes on zaradi and PBG in DP1, and her claim that she didn't support the bullish lynch in DP2.

Danielle and Ford, right now, are the two I'd like to see some substance from. Ford's been relatively active on one hand.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 1:06:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 12:13:37 PM, TUF wrote:
https://docs.google.com...

Here is an updated claimlist. Also, since, I don't see why not, I'll claim my character as Quick Man.

That leaves medic, Ford, ad bsh1 completely unclaimed (unless I've missed something).

What do you guys think of a mass role claim?

I have strong feelings that bsh1 and medic are town.

I'm all for getting all the character claims out, I'm Bubble Man, but definitely against a mass role claim on DP 3. Given the situation town is in, it's best to keep our roles hidden for now, as revealing will help scum more than town.

We need to hear from Danielle about why she would have stopped the lynch on Bullish?? Was that a soft claim of another friendly neighbor?? This is one role that we do need to know about.

We need something from TN05 as well. So far all I've seen from him is votes and posting a claims list.

VTL Danielle for a character claim and clarification on her DP 2 post.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 2:22:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
While my instinct is to b!tch at all of you for your bad play, I really have no right to as I've largely been inactive since DP1. If I weren't, I would have prevented the lynch on Bullish and DEFINITELY on Smithereens. Not only did I town read him DP1, but from the few posts I read early last day phase it was really obvious that he was town. His role claim and explanation regarding the Friendly Neighbor sitch seemed legit, maybe more so because I am in fact also a Friendly Neighbor. I soft claimed that yesterday. My character is Top Man (I haven't bothered looking him up at all, so I know nothing about him).

Once again I'm checking in from work so it's not a good time (and I'm also back in school so busy at night - sorry!) but I'd like to see the claims list. There's probs a Tracker and likely a PGO of sorts given the # of deaths last day phase, and the mandatory nature of Friendly Neighbors being forced to visit. While I think it was bad for mechanics from a modding perspective that so many townies died NP1 (good players with important roles), I think Khaos intended for the number of lives to dwindle kinda quickly so I'd like to figure out how/why all of those people died. I'll have to look back on the claims and analyze play later on when I get a chance.
President of DDO
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 2:26:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 12:15:08 PM, TUF wrote:
I don't have a read one way or another on Ford. Analyzing his play, I don't see anything incredibly strange that pops out at me. But I've got a feeling about him.

Anyways, he hasn't given much of a claim yet, so VTL Ford.

I am copy robot
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 2:28:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 11:49:10 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Are there any more friendly neighbors that we need to know about?? Danielle??

Lol wow you called it. I guess at this point we kind of have to buy it, right? I mean, how hilarious would that be if we lynched 3 of them! O
My god, the WIFOM
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 2:31:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
A few initial thoughts before my further analysis later:

- With 15 players to start, I'm assuming 9-10 townies. 7 townies are dead and I'm an 8th. That means only 2 of you besides me are probably town. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out if I try (when I get a chance later) cuz I'm guessing 5/7 of you people are guilty of sorts...

- Is ford really this bad of a townie these days (I noticed his insistence that Smith was scum on the last page of DP2) or is he scum? Probably the latter... maybe.

- I remember scum reading TN05 day phase 1 - what's been up with him?

Has anyone not claimed yet? Someone please post a full claims list ASAP.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 2:37:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I don't even care if I'm lynched because it's so obvious the town is going to lose anyway, and I have hardly played thus far so I don't have much invested. I dunno why the hell you people lynched Smith yesterday after I soft claimed and said I believed there were multiple Friendly Neighbors -_- Could you not at least wait for verification? Or is there a lynch/deadline policy? I noticed Khaos has been pretty strict, but again, I haven't been paying much attention and for that I apologize.

Has anyone claimed an investigative role? I'm assuming Rev claimed yesterday and that's why the mafia targeted him. Otherwise I assume they would have gone after TUF (given his in depth knowledge of the theme plus activity level) as opposed to an iffy player like Rev. If I live past the DP, the mafia will either leave me alone tonight cuz my role is harmless, or go after me because I may be right and there are not many townies left...

Gah, I'll catch up asap.
President of DDO
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 2:59:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 2:31:55 PM, Danielle wrote:
A few initial thoughts before my further analysis later:

- With 15 players to start, I'm assuming 9-10 townies. 7 townies are dead and I'm an 8th. That means only 2 of you besides me are probably town. It shouldn't be too hard to figure out if I try (when I get a chance later) cuz I'm guessing 5/7 of you people are guilty of sorts...

- Is ford really this bad of a townie these days (I noticed his insistence that Smith was scum on the last page of DP2) or is he scum? Probably the latter... maybe.

- I remember scum reading TN05 day phase 1 - what's been up with him?

Has anyone not claimed yet? Someone please post a full claims list ASAP.

Graveyard:

Bullish- Woodman- Friendly Neighbor
XLAV/FT- ???
Yama- Metal Man- Doctor
Classified- Shadow Man- Watcher
Harder-Protoman- Friendly Neighbor
Smith- Starman- Friendly Neighbor
Rev- Dr. Wily- Seraph Knight

Living Players

Bossy- Bright Man- Passive Re-Director
PBG- Elec Man- Roleblocker
TN05- Gemini Man
Medic- Bubble Man
Ford- Copy Robot
Danielle- Top Man- Friendly Neighbor
TUF- Quick Man
Bsh1- Robot master????
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 3:00:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I SKIMMED last day phase (quickly) because I noticed there were only 117 posts, which means the majority of you guys - like myself - have been inactive and apathetic. I know I'm town, so that gives weight to my theory that most of you guys aren't. Assuming at least 4 of you are guilty, I think it should be statistically plausible that we lynch scum today.

1. I've scum read TN05 since day phase 1. His trying to quickly get rid of Smithereens last day phase out of nowhere and with no explanation pretty much confirms that he is scum. He had nothing to lose given the numbers and (lack of) activity from others, because even if he were targeted for his action, the mafia are ahead in numbers vs. town anyway. Plus he hasn't role claimed yet, so regardless VTL TN05.

2. Ford keeps using "lol" and making facetious comments that don't add much value to the game, and his analysis to go ahead and lynch Smithereens (after my soft claim and Smithereen's reasonable defense) is highly questionable. He is one of a few people to not claim anything yet, but I'm not sure how much weight that holds given Khaos gave at least a few fake claims.

3. I'm pretty sure that if TUF were innocent, he would have been killed by now - especially because Rev's role was NOT outed last day phase from what I could tell (I think he only soft claimed... I will double check... I remember him saying he didn't have any protective abilities even though he claimed a doctor character). TUF also undermined the potential for Khaos to create identical roles, as if that was so far-fetched and not something Khaos would do (which it totally is and makes sense for an interesting dynamic).

I think these 3 are guilty. There are probably 1-2 more guiltys. If I had to guess, as of now I would choose medic and...? Maybe PBG (he did claim role blocker). However in order to determine anything further I would need to take a closer look at behavior beyond quickly skimming. I did notice medic started the lynch wagon on Smith, Bossy was largely inactive, and bsh1 switched his vote to target Smith in the end. But can any of you guys elaborate on night actions? PBG should at least out his action.
President of DDO
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 3:12:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 3:00:52 PM, Danielle wrote:
I SKIMMED last day phase (quickly) because I noticed there were only 117 posts, which means the majority of you guys - like myself - have been inactive and apathetic. I know I'm town, so that gives weight to my theory that most of you guys aren't. Assuming at least 4 of you are guilty, I think it should be statistically plausible that we lynch scum today.

1. I've scum read TN05 since day phase 1. His trying to quickly get rid of Smithereens last day phase out of nowhere and with no explanation pretty much confirms that he is scum. He had nothing to lose given the numbers and (lack of) activity from others, because even if he were targeted for his action, the mafia are ahead in numbers vs. town anyway. Plus he hasn't role claimed yet, so regardless VTL TN05.

I think TN05 is scum too

2. Ford keeps using "lol" and making facetious comments that don't add much value to the game, and his analysis to go ahead and lynch Smithereens (after my soft claim and Smithereen's reasonable defense) is highly questionable. He is one of a few people to not claim anything yet, but I'm not sure how much weight that holds given Khaos gave at least a few fake claims.

Ok so I'm scum because I said lol and "didn't add value to the game." I dare say I've added more than you so far, so I guess I should scum read you then.

3. I'm pretty sure that if TUF were innocent, he would have been killed by now - especially because Rev's role was NOT outed last day phase from what I could tell (I think he only soft claimed... I will double check... I remember him saying he didn't have any protective abilities even though he claimed a doctor character). TUF also undermined the potential for Khaos to create identical roles, as if that was so far-fetched and not something Khaos would do (which it totally is and makes sense for an interesting dynamic).

TUF is town. Trust me

I think these 3 are guilty. There are probably 1-2 more guiltys. If I had to guess, as of now I would choose medic and...? Maybe PBG (he did claim role blocker). However in order to determine anything further I would need to take a closer look at behavior beyond quickly skimming. I did notice medic started the lynch wagon on Smith, Bossy was largely inactive, and bsh1 switched his vote to target Smith in the end. But can any of you guys elaborate on night actions? PBG should at least out his action.

I am not a cop, but I can tell you that TUF is town.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 3:21:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Smithereens, though his responses to the concerns raised by Medic were 100% ridiculous (he had no reason to believe that he had a flavour, and even less reason to believe that the flavour would give out information), raised some entirely valid points about BSH. Before we do anything, I want two things: BSH to full-claim and him to respond to everything Smith said at the end of last DP.

Danielle, do we have ANY reason to believe that you're town?

Medic seems to be playing solidly, raising valid points, not acting in an anti-town manner, etc. His actions last DP seemed like they were entirely town-motivated.

Ford, if you're claiming that you know someone is town, you have to justify it. Please do so.

VTL BSH.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 3:22:45 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 3:21:05 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Ford, if you're claiming that you know someone is town, you have to justify it. Please do so.

I visited TUF and learned his role. It is a town role.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 3:24:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 3:22:45 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 2/5/2015 3:21:05 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Ford, if you're claiming that you know someone is town, you have to justify it. Please do so.

I visited TUF and learned his role. It is a town role.

You're a rolecop, then?

The doc and watcher are dead and, if I'm interpreting Ford correctly, a rolecop just claimed. I see no downside to a full mass-claim at this point.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 3:34:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 3:24:49 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 2/5/2015 3:22:45 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 2/5/2015 3:21:05 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Ford, if you're claiming that you know someone is town, you have to justify it. Please do so.

I visited TUF and learned his role. It is a town role.

You're a rolecop, then?

Sort of. I am an absorber. I can target somebody and absorb their ability, then either use it next NP, or target someone else. NP1 I targeted Pots, got roleblocker. NP2 I decided to not use the roleblock, targeted TUF instead and got a town affiliated role.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 4:46:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 3:00:52 PM, Danielle wrote:
I SKIMMED last day phase (quickly) because I noticed there were only 117 posts, which means the majority of you guys - like myself - have been inactive and apathetic. I know I'm town, so that gives weight to my theory that most of you guys aren't. Assuming at least 4 of you are guilty, I think it should be statistically plausible that we lynch scum today.

1. I've scum read TN05 since day phase 1. His trying to quickly get rid of Smithereens last day phase out of nowhere and with no explanation pretty much confirms that he is scum. He had nothing to lose given the numbers and (lack of) activity from others, because even if he were targeted for his action, the mafia are ahead in numbers vs. town anyway. Plus he hasn't role claimed yet, so regardless VTL TN05.

2. Ford keeps using "lol" and making facetious comments that don't add much value to the game, and his analysis to go ahead and lynch Smithereens (after my soft claim and Smithereen's reasonable defense) is highly questionable. He is one of a few people to not claim anything yet, but I'm not sure how much weight that holds given Khaos gave at least a few fake claims.

3. I'm pretty sure that if TUF were innocent, he would have been killed by now - especially because Rev's role was NOT outed last day phase from what I could tell (I think he only soft claimed... I will double check... I remember him saying he didn't have any protective abilities even though he claimed a doctor character). TUF also undermined the potential for Khaos to create identical roles, as if that was so far-fetched and not something Khaos would do (which it totally is and makes sense for an interesting dynamic).

I think these 3 are guilty. There are probably 1-2 more guiltys. If I had to guess, as of now I would choose medic and...? Maybe PBG (he did claim role blocker). However in order to determine anything further I would need to take a closer look at behavior beyond quickly skimming. I did notice medic started the lynch wagon on Smith, Bossy was largely inactive, and bsh1 switched his vote to target Smith in the end. But can any of you guys elaborate on night actions? PBG should at least out his action.

Yes I did start the lynch on Smith and I had good reason to do so as he essentially claimed two different roles. Add in the fact that he was claiming to be a 3rd friendly neighbor, when 2 of them in the same game is usually going to lead to a lynch. Also, Smith did nothing to help himself in his explanation, other than get defensive and counter attack. We turned out to be wrong, but his lynch was justifiable given what he had said, and the unlikeliness of 3 duplicate roles in the game.
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/5/2015 9:43:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 1:06:13 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 2/5/2015 12:13:37 PM, TUF wrote:
https://docs.google.com...

Here is an updated claimlist. Also, since, I don't see why not, I'll claim my character as Quick Man.

That leaves medic, Ford, ad bsh1 completely unclaimed (unless I've missed something).

What do you guys think of a mass role claim?

I have strong feelings that bsh1 and medic are town.

I'm all for getting all the character claims out, I'm Bubble Man, but definitely against a mass role claim on DP 3. Given the situation town is in, it's best to keep our roles hidden for now, as revealing will help scum more than town.

We need to hear from Danielle about why she would have stopped the lynch on Bullish?? Was that a soft claim of another friendly neighbor?? This is one role that we do need to know about.

We need something from TN05 as well. So far all I've seen from him is votes and posting a claims list.

Go back and check the vote count from yesterday.

VTL Danielle for a character claim and clarification on her DP 2 post.
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 2:21:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 2:22:53 PM, Danielle wrote:
While my instinct is to b!tch at all of you for your bad play, I really have no right to as I've largely been inactive since DP1. If I weren't, I would have prevented the lynch on Bullish and DEFINITELY on Smithereens. Not only did I town read him DP1, but from the few posts I read early last day phase it was really obvious that he was town. His role claim and explanation regarding the Friendly Neighbor sitch seemed legit, maybe more so because I am in fact also a Friendly Neighbor.

He wasn't lynched because of his role claim. Bullish wasn't lynched solely for that too. There were other reasons that led into both of their wagons. Specifically, Smithers had came to a conclusion about something kind of out there, that put a lot of suspicion on him (because it resulted in him looking like he was scum slipped). Had I been online when the lynch went down, I probably would have unvoted nonetheless. TN05 rang a little scummy from that in my book.

I soft claimed that yesterday. My character is Top Man (I haven't bothered looking him up at all, so I know nothing about him).

Once again I'm checking in from work so it's not a good time (and I'm also back in school so busy at night - sorry!) but I'd like to see the claims list.

Literally like the 4th or 5th post in the DP. And again, it is still in my signature lol. The claims list i constantly being updated, and generally won't be far away lol.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 2:21:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 2:22:53 PM, Danielle wrote:
While my instinct is to b!tch at all of you for your bad play, I really have no right to as I've largely been inactive since DP1. If I weren't, I would have prevented the lynch on Bullish and DEFINITELY on Smithereens. Not only did I town read him DP1, but from the few posts I read early last day phase it was really obvious that he was town. His role claim and explanation regarding the Friendly Neighbor sitch seemed legit, maybe more so because I am in fact also a Friendly Neighbor.

He wasn't lynched because of his role claim. Bullish wasn't lynched solely for that too. There were other reasons that led into both of their wagons. Specifically, Smithers had came to a conclusion about something kind of out there, that put a lot of suspicion on him (because it resulted in him looking like he was scum slipped). Had I been online when the lynch went down, I probably would have unvoted nonetheless. TN05 rang a little scummy from that in my book.

I soft claimed that yesterday. My character is Top Man (I haven't bothered looking him up at all, so I know nothing about him).

Once again I'm checking in from work so it's not a good time (and I'm also back in school so busy at night - sorry!) but I'd like to see the claims list.

Literally like the 4th or 5th post in the DP. And again, it is still in my signature lol. The claims list i constantly being updated, and generally won't be far away lol.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 2:32:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 2:37:27 PM, Danielle wrote:
Has anyone claimed an investigative role?

No.

I'm assuming Rev claimed yesterday and that's why the mafia targeted him.

He didn't claim. He said he was role blocked, and then mafia killed him last night. Which is why I am super suspicious of Ford's claim, if you know what I mean. Why else would scum kill rev?

Otherwise I assume they would have gone after TUF (given his in depth knowledge of the theme plus activity level) as opposed to an iffy player like Rev.

Your right, Rev's killing was definitely out of place. And he claimed to be roleblocked last day phase. I am hardpressed to believe that it wasn't based on knowledge of his role. But I do not have "in depth" knowledge of the theme. All I know of the theme is the little bit I have researched of the character claims lol.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 2:43:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 3:00:52 PM, Danielle wrote:
3. I'm pretty sure that if TUF were innocent, he would have been killed by now -

I feel this is kind of an unfair assumption to make. I could easily say the same about you. We don't know why the mafia left the people alive that they did. But this kind of logic could easily have been the reason why me and you are still alive. In my Bartimaeus game for example, bsh1 left the experienced players alive, and mainly tried targeting players with effective roles. In the end it worked in his favor as the experienced players ended up ripping each others throats out and he went under the radar. I have a feeling something similar might be happening here, but with ford's revelation, I have a bigger feeling that the NK targets were role based.

TUF also undermined the potential for Khaos to create identical roles, as if that was so far-fetched and not something Khaos would do (which it totally is and makes sense for an interesting dynamic).

This claim is outright false. None of the people of whom I have participated in the lynch had anything to do with having identical roles. My vote on bullish was based on a conspiracy I had about a claim he made about smithers claim being one word. I had thought he might have been given a different link than the wiki's weve been looking up from on google. Anyways, I was kind of appalled by the CC on him, but I was already sold on him from the other stuff. I definitely didn't lynch either him or smithers based on their roles.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 2:47:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 9:43:10 PM, TN05 wrote:
At 2/5/2015 1:06:13 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 2/5/2015 12:13:37 PM, TUF wrote:
https://docs.google.com...

Here is an updated claimlist. Also, since, I don't see why not, I'll claim my character as Quick Man.

That leaves medic, Ford, ad bsh1 completely unclaimed (unless I've missed something).

What do you guys think of a mass role claim?

I have strong feelings that bsh1 and medic are town.

I'm all for getting all the character claims out, I'm Bubble Man, but definitely against a mass role claim on DP 3. Given the situation town is in, it's best to keep our roles hidden for now, as revealing will help scum more than town.

We need to hear from Danielle about why she would have stopped the lynch on Bullish?? Was that a soft claim of another friendly neighbor?? This is one role that we do need to know about.

We need something from TN05 as well. So far all I've seen from him is votes and posting a claims list.

Go back and check the vote count from yesterday.

I'm well aware of the hammer, and the little substance behind it. Why, in your own in depth words, did you vote smithers last dp?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 2:49:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/5/2015 3:34:12 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 2/5/2015 3:24:49 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 2/5/2015 3:22:45 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 2/5/2015 3:21:05 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Ford, if you're claiming that you know someone is town, you have to justify it. Please do so.

I visited TUF and learned his role. It is a town role.

You're a rolecop, then?

Sort of. I am an absorber. I can target somebody and absorb their ability, then either use it next NP, or target someone else. NP1 I targeted Pots, got roleblocker. NP2 I decided to not use the roleblock, targeted TUF instead and got a town affiliated role.

Why did you target pots? Also roleblocker didn't raise any red flags for you? A person claiming roleblocker is one thing, but wouldn't you expect that role to be generally mafia aligned if you were to role cop someone with it?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,297
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 3:03:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
So let me get this straight.

Mafia killed Rev last night, who was a protective role. Rev never claims his role, but claims to be roleblocked.

Rev dies last night. Why would rev be both roleblocked and night killed, over any of the other unclaimed individuals?

1. Maybe the unclaimed individuals (excluding myself obviously) were among the mafia team, and saw that the rest of the player pool wasn't a threat.

2. Mafia knew Rev's role, saw him as a threat, roleblocked him and janitored another player they didn't know the role of (FT). They kill protective role last night phase.

Which leads to Ford claiming "absorber" or something like that seeming really fishy if option two is right.

I feel like I am connecting dots here, but this is all a theory. I was wrong on my bullish theory, so I am going to be careful here. I'd really like an answer from ford though on why he didn't out PBG's claim right off the bat. Also, Ford, why jump in claiming you can confirm my role, but not do the same for PBG after he claimed yesterday? There was literally 0 mention of PBG's claim from you that would have indicated you knew his role, or even doubted his claim.

I have no doubt that your role is what you say it is, otherwise you wouldn't have reacted the way you did about my role.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227