Jump to topic:

Sword Art Online Game Phase DP1

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 3:43:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This is the beginning of the game for Sword Art Online. Everyone will begin in this game phase, and you should all have your "In Game" role PMs. If/when you travel to "In reality", you will receive your "In Reality" role PM.

A few things I want to point out as a moderator.

1. There may or may not be third party in this game.
2. The town win condition is "You win with the town."
3. The standard role PM format is "Username - Character Name - You are Character Name, justification justification justification justification. You are ROLE, explanation of role. Win condition."
4. Scum have been provided with help in terms of claiming.

Living Players List:

1. Daytona
2. Khaos
3. Rev
4. HPG
5. TUF
6. Yama
7. Endarkened
8. That1User
9. Carriead
10. Valkrin
11. Skepsikyma
12. Mikal

With 12 people alive, it takes 7 to lynch. The day phase will end at 3:45 pm DDO time on 2/9.

Link start!
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 4:02:59 PM
Huzzah! victory is mine.

VTL Daytona

this guys scum. I can feel it in my bones.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 5:34:09 PM
Considering the mechanics of this game, since dying in the game wI'll only put you out of the game, it's in my best interest to claim now.

I am Kirito. If you've watched the show, you probably know what role I have, but for the best interests of town, I won't go into all of the specific mechanics of that role.

Considering the theme that this game takes on, and considering both seasons 1 and 2, Laughing Coffin is probably the mafia, and people like Kayaba and that Perv King guy from the second half of season 1 will probably be some kind of third party, considering that Kayaba worked alone, and Perv King was allied with fairly minor characters, and if there are only 12 people in the game, I doubt there will be 12 people
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 5:50:23 PM
I'm going to hold my thoughts back for a little bit on town's characterization, with regards to the theme, considering that mafia is apparently getting help with claiming their characters, it'd be to their advantage if I said my thoughts on town's characters this early. I'd like to get a good amount of character claims before I give my thoughts on that. With that being said, I'd like some character claims from people.

Considering he already has one vote on him, and the last real mafia game I played and finished, Mikal and I were both on the mafia,the combination of those two have lead to my decision to I pressure him for the next character claim.

VTL Mikal for character claim
#FeeltheFreezerBern
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 6:36:07 PM
At 2/6/2015 5:34:09 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Considering the mechanics of this game, since dying in the game wI'll only put you out of the game, it's in my best interest to claim now.

I am Kirito. If you've watched the show, you probably know what role I have, but for the best interests of town, I won't go into all of the specific mechanics of that role.

Considering the theme that this game takes on, and considering both seasons 1 and 2, Laughing Coffin is probably the mafia, and people like Kayaba and that Perv King guy from the second half of season 1 will probably be some kind of third party, considering that Kayaba worked alone, and Perv King was allied with fairly minor characters, and if there are only 12 people in the game, I doubt there will be 12 people

Kayaba might be Restless Spirit since he copied his mind onto the Internet.

There's most likely some kind of TP, though.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 6:37:46 PM
At 2/6/2015 6:36:07 PM, RevNge wrote:

Unvote VTL Rev
You are character claiming before you have a chance to disappear.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 6:40:25 PM
At 2/6/2015 4:02:59 PM, headphonegut wrote:
Huzzah! victory is mine.

You Lyncher or something?
VTL Daytona

this guys scum. I can feel it in my bones.

Apparently he's Kirito, and unless the mod told scum Kirito is a safe claim (which is very possible since even if this is the In Game state, he just unnecessarily character claimed the main character in the series, which might be done for town cred), I buy it.

Could you not be so anti-Town in this game, by the way?
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 6:41:44 PM
At 2/6/2015 6:37:46 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Unvote VTL Rev

I promise I won't be inactive this game, but I'll end up character claiming soon enough.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 6:43:06 PM
At 2/6/2015 6:41:44 PM, RevNge wrote:

Unvote VTL Rev

I promise I won't be inactive this game, but I'll end up character claiming soon enough.

I don't want your promise. The MC already claimed so you should have no problem with it.
You will character claim or you will die.
TUF, and YYW
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 6:46:40 PM
At 2/6/2015 6:43:06 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Unvote VTL Rev

I don't want your promise. The MC already claimed so you should have no problem with it.

That logic is messed up. Daytona's early character claim was totally uncalled for, and HPG's absurd vote on him was hardly any pressuring.

Yama, just because you want to kill me doesn't necessarily mean that others want to kill me as well.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 6:51:10 PM
At 2/6/2015 6:46:40 PM, RevNge wrote:

Unvote VTL Rev

That logic is messed up. Daytona's early character claim was totally uncalled for, and HPG's absurd vote on him was hardly any pressuring.
I don't care about them. Right now, we are discussing you.

Yama, just because you want to kill me doesn't necessarily mean that others want to kill me as well.

I don't think anyone will have a problem lynching someone with a history of inactivity, and is being uncooperative.
TUF, and YYW
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 6:53:55 PM
At 2/6/2015 6:51:10 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Unvote VTL Rev

Then why did you use his claim as basis for me to claim? You're contradicting yourself.

I don't think anyone will have a problem lynching someone with a history of inactivity, and is being uncooperative.

That hurt coming from you, Yama. A lot.

But fine, I'm Yui.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 6:57:56 PM
At 2/6/2015 6:53:55 PM, RevNge wrote:

Unvote VTL Rev

Then why did you use his claim as basis for me to claim? You're contradicting yourself.

But fine, I'm Yui.

I do not believe you, as the OP and sign ups clearly state that the real world will be involved in this game. Yui is purely an AI and therefore cannot be present in the real world.
TUF, and YYW
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 7:00:11 PM
At 2/6/2015 6:57:56 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Unvote VTL Rev

But fine, I'm Yui.

I do not believe you, as the OP and sign ups clearly state that the real world will be involved in this game. Yui is purely an AI and therefore cannot be present in the real world.

Exactly.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 7:11:36 PM

Remind me, what exactly is restless spirit? Also, that's still pretty awesome. Even though he was a $hitty person, he copied his mind onto the Internet, so props.

#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 7:12:55 PM

Unvote VTL Rev

You're right, it wasn't. What I'm trying to say is that it probably is more advantageous for town that I did claim, considering the mechanics of this game, rather than murk the water.

#FeeltheFreezerBern
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 7:13:16 PM
At 2/6/2015 7:11:36 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

Remind me, what exactly is restless spirit? Also, that's still pretty awesome. Even though he was a $hitty person, he copied his mind onto the Internet, so props.

I think it's when you vote for someone for a single DP when you're dead.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 7:14:09 PM
At 2/6/2015 7:00:11 PM, RevNge wrote:

Unvote VTL Rev

But fine, I'm Yui.

Exactly.

So... What you're saying is, is that you just fake claimed your character. That's pretty scummy, bro.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 7:14:35 PM
At 2/6/2015 7:12:55 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

Unvote VTL Rev

You're right, it wasn't. What I'm trying to say is that it probably is more advantageous for town that I did claim, considering the mechanics of this game, rather than murk the water.

Well, you're freaking KIRITO. At least you won't die permanently if you do get NK'ed, though.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 7:15:23 PM
At 2/6/2015 7:14:09 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

Unvote VTL Rev

But fine, I'm Yui.

Exactly.

So... What you're saying is, is that you just fake claimed your character. That's pretty scummy, bro.

*headdesk*

No, I mean, "I'm purely an AI and therefore cannot be present in the real world".

In other words, I can't go to the Reality thread. I'm flavored as Restricted.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 7:15:33 PM
At 2/6/2015 7:13:16 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 2/6/2015 7:11:36 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

I think it's when you vote for someone for a single DP when you're dead.

What I'm trying to wrap my head around is how Kayaba could be town, considering what he did. I mean, the series kind of did portray Kayaba in a pretty positive light(even though they shouldn't have), but still.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 7:16:45 PM
At 2/6/2015 7:14:35 PM, RevNge wrote:

Unvote VTL Rev

Well, you're freaking KIRITO. At least you won't die permanently if you do get NK'ed, though.

Exactly. That's exactly why I claimed.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 7:17:15 PM

Unvote VTL Rev

But fine, I'm Yui.

Exactly.

Besides, I know a couple of things (understatement) about SAO. If I was scum, I wouldn't have fake claimed that character (and such a major one too). Zaradi confirmed that scum got help in claiming anyway, so why would I fake claim if I was scum? >.>
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 7:17:33 PM
At 2/6/2015 7:15:23 PM, RevNge wrote:

Unvote VTL Rev

But fine, I'm Yui.

Exactly.

*headdesk*

No, I mean, "I'm purely an AI and therefore cannot be present in the real world".

In other words, I can't go to the Reality thread. I'm flavored as Restricted.

So, you're claiming that if you die in-game, then you're done for?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 7:18:40 PM
At 2/6/2015 7:17:15 PM, RevNge wrote:

Unvote VTL Rev

But fine, I'm Yui.

Exactly.

Besides, I know a couple of things (understatement) about SAO. If I was scum, I wouldn't have fake claimed that character (and such a major one too). Zaradi confirmed that scum got help in claiming anyway, so why would I fake claim if I was scum? >.>

Arguments could be given that Yui isn't such a major character. There are a good number of characters that are more major and am positively sure are in this game.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2015 7:19:11 PM
At 2/6/2015 7:16:45 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
At 2/6/2015 7:14:35 PM, RevNge wrote:

Unvote VTL Rev

Exactly. That's exactly why I claimed.

What if you die IRL though?

Oh, and if Mafia gets lynched in the In Game state, that means that they'll be SOP lynched next DP in reality, right?

And I wonder what happens if a player is in reality or in game alone...