Total Posts:69|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Mega Man Mafia - DP4

KhaosMage
Posts: 1,475
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 6:03:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I think we should all take a moment to honor Wood Man (a bit of metal, this time)

Lynched last DP:
No one.

Died in the Night:
Zaradi/bsh1/Rev - Roll - 1x Janitor [you win with the mafia]

PBG - Elec Man - Roleblocker, each night you may select a player to roleblock.
Town, you are.

Junk Yard:
Rev - Dr. Wily - Seraph Knight, once per game, you may select another player and that player cannot die by any means as long as you are alive. You win with town. (died NP2)

Smithereens - Star Man - Friendly Neighbor, each night you MUST select a player for the sole purpose of visiting them. You win with the town. (lynched DP2)

Yama - Metal Man - Doctor, each night, you may select a player to protect from any shots in the night. You win with the town. (Died NP1)

Classified - Shadow Man - Watcher, each night you may select a player to learn who visits them. You win with the town. (Died NP1)

Harder - Proto Man - you are the friendly neighbor. Each night, you MUST visit another player, for the sole purpose of visiting them.
You win with the town. (Died NP1)

FT/XLAV - ??? (Died NP1)

Bullish - Wood Man - Friendly Neighbor, each night you MUST select a player for the sole purpose of visiting them. You win with town. (Lynched DP1)

1. Medic
2. ford
3. bossy
4. Danielle
5. TUF
6. TN05

The DP ends 72 hours from this post.
With six players alive, it takes four votes to lynch.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 6:24:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm going to assume there are 2 scum factions and 2 scum left in each, so that leaves 1 more townie besides me.

Do any of you have anything to say? TUF and Ford might as well out their (probably fake) results anyway.

Ford... great read on Pots being town by the way *golf clap* (but it's okay I know you're scum so I won't hold it against you)

Bossy - what did you do last night?

Medic - bsh1/Rev wouldn't RC and they were scum. The game's almost over. RC and out all of your actions now.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 6:26:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Actually nvm Bossy you're def scum so don't even bother. I'm trying to figure out if the other townie is TUF or medic.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 6:31:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Although medic's horrible analysis yesterday about not lynching makes me think he were scum. If we lynched TN05 yesterday, it would be 2 townies to 3 scum (who might kill each other tonight) which are a lot better odds. Grr. Medic you need to claim now so we can figure out who to lynch.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 6:33:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2015 6:26:16 PM, Danielle wrote:
Actually nvm Bossy you're def scum so don't even bother. I'm trying to figure out if the other townie is TUF or medic.

Actually I take it back, bossy. Claim plz.
President of DDO
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 7:37:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2015 6:24:58 PM, Danielle wrote:
I'm going to assume there are 2 scum factions and 2 scum left in each, so that leaves 1 more townie besides me.

Do any of you have anything to say? TUF and Ford might as well out their (probably fake) results anyway.

Ford... great read on Pots being town by the way *golf clap* (but it's okay I know you're scum so I won't hold it against you)

Bossy - what did you do last night?

Medic - bsh1/Rev wouldn't RC and they were scum. The game's almost over. RC and out all of your actions now.

I'm surprised that you couldn't guess my role, given all the deaths NP1. I'm the vig. I killed Harder because of his CC, which I left as a hint on DP 2, post #50. I passed NP 2, and killed Rev last night.

Well we know Tuf is scum since Rev/Bsh was neither GF nor innocent, which means Ford is scum as well, and is likely the role copier. That would account for the other death from NP 1, if he copied my role.
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 9:04:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I was told my action failed last night (not surprised). I targetted Danielle though, because I figured a cop on Ford or TN05 was sort of a waste.

I think medic is confirmed vig, as I really doubt mafia would kill one of their own as a ruse.

I am still really sold on lynching ford this DP.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 9:06:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2015 7:37:46 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 2/9/2015 6:24:58 PM, Danielle wrote:
I'm going to assume there are 2 scum factions and 2 scum left in each, so that leaves 1 more townie besides me.

Do any of you have anything to say? TUF and Ford might as well out their (probably fake) results anyway.

Ford... great read on Pots being town by the way *golf clap* (but it's okay I know you're scum so I won't hold it against you)

Bossy - what did you do last night?

Medic - bsh1/Rev wouldn't RC and they were scum. The game's almost over. RC and out all of your actions now.

I'm surprised that you couldn't guess my role, given all the deaths NP1. I'm the vig. I killed Harder because of his CC, which I left as a hint on DP 2, post #50. I passed NP 2, and killed Rev last night.

Well we know Tuf is scum since Rev/Bsh was neither GF nor innocent,

The godfather aspect was one of many potential theories, I could easily be flavored. Either way, I am not interested in this debate with you, if you think I fabricated my results and are willing to feel confident in that, then I have underestimated your reason as a player.

which means Ford is scum as well, and is likely the role copier. That would account for the other death from NP 1, if he copied my role.

Why would they have kept you alive, or un-roleblocked then?
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 9:07:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2015 6:33:13 PM, Danielle wrote:
At 2/9/2015 6:26:16 PM, Danielle wrote:
Actually nvm Bossy you're def scum so don't even bother. I'm trying to figure out if the other townie is TUF or medic.

Actually I take it back, bossy. Claim plz.

He already claimed to be an ascetic type of role, but rather than roleblock, he re-directs a players action away from him. He was the first to claim DP1. #claimslist
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 9:09:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Also my cult theory is slowly going out the window. It's likely at this point with this number of players that it is a single TP.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 9:27:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2015 9:04:18 PM, TUF wrote:
I was told my action failed last night (not surprised). I targetted Danielle though, because I figured a cop on Ford or TN05 was sort of a waste.

I think medic is confirmed vig, as I really doubt mafia would kill one of their own as a ruse.

I am still really sold on lynching ford this DP.

If you think that there's still a TP, medic is a prime candidate, isn't he? It's just speculation, but he had literally no reason to withhold his vig claim like he did.

Either way, no-lynching last DP was a big mistake (I should have looked at the time left before voting for Ford...), but at least a scum died in the night. Ford seems like the obvious lynch for reasons stated last DP.

VTL Ford.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 9:28:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2015 7:37:46 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 2/9/2015 6:24:58 PM, Danielle wrote:
I'm going to assume there are 2 scum factions and 2 scum left in each, so that leaves 1 more townie besides me.

Do any of you have anything to say? TUF and Ford might as well out their (probably fake) results anyway.

Ford... great read on Pots being town by the way *golf clap* (but it's okay I know you're scum so I won't hold it against you)

Bossy - what did you do last night?

Medic - bsh1/Rev wouldn't RC and they were scum. The game's almost over. RC and out all of your actions now.

I'm surprised that you couldn't guess my role, given all the deaths NP1. I'm the vig. I killed Harder because of his CC, which I left as a hint on DP 2, post #50. I passed NP 2, and killed Rev last night.

Well we know Tuf is scum since Rev/Bsh was neither GF nor innocent, which means Ford is scum as well, and is likely the role copier. That would account for the other death from NP 1, if he copied my role.

Do you think Tuf would fake an innocent result like that? That seems to be way too risky for someone that's as experienced as he is.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 9:32:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Unvote - there's no reason to vote yet and let a lynch be rushed.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 11:21:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2015 9:06:25 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/9/2015 7:37:46 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 2/9/2015 6:24:58 PM, Danielle wrote:
I'm going to assume there are 2 scum factions and 2 scum left in each, so that leaves 1 more townie besides me.

Do any of you have anything to say? TUF and Ford might as well out their (probably fake) results anyway.

Ford... great read on Pots being town by the way *golf clap* (but it's okay I know you're scum so I won't hold it against you)

Bossy - what did you do last night?

Medic - bsh1/Rev wouldn't RC and they were scum. The game's almost over. RC and out all of your actions now.

I'm surprised that you couldn't guess my role, given all the deaths NP1. I'm the vig. I killed Harder because of his CC, which I left as a hint on DP 2, post #50. I passed NP 2, and killed Rev last night.

Well we know Tuf is scum since Rev/Bsh was neither GF nor innocent,

The godfather aspect was one of many potential theories, I could easily be flavored. Either way, I am not interested in this debate with you, if you think I fabricated my results and are willing to feel confident in that, then I have underestimated your reason as a player.

Reason seems to be out the window in this game because nothing seems to make sense. I'm not confident with anything, and if I were I'd have killed Danielle last night, instead of playing it safe and killing Rev.

which means Ford is scum as well, and is likely the role copier. That would account for the other death from NP 1, if he copied my role.

Why would they have kept you alive, or un-roleblocked then?

I don't know, perhaps for the same reason that you are still alive. Your results are not trustworthy, maybe my reads are so far off that I don't seem to be a threat.
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 11:22:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2015 9:27:43 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 2/9/2015 9:04:18 PM, TUF wrote:
I was told my action failed last night (not surprised). I targetted Danielle though, because I figured a cop on Ford or TN05 was sort of a waste.

I think medic is confirmed vig, as I really doubt mafia would kill one of their own as a ruse.

I am still really sold on lynching ford this DP.

If you think that there's still a TP, medic is a prime candidate, isn't he? It's just speculation, but he had literally no reason to withhold his vig claim like he did.

Why did he forfeit NP2 then? I mean he would have had to be pretty committed to trying to prove his innocence.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 11:26:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2015 11:22:59 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/9/2015 9:27:43 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 2/9/2015 9:04:18 PM, TUF wrote:
I was told my action failed last night (not surprised). I targetted Danielle though, because I figured a cop on Ford or TN05 was sort of a waste.

I think medic is confirmed vig, as I really doubt mafia would kill one of their own as a ruse.

I am still really sold on lynching ford this DP.

If you think that there's still a TP, medic is a prime candidate, isn't he? It's just speculation, but he had literally no reason to withhold his vig claim like he did.

Why did he forfeit NP2 then? I mean he would have had to be pretty committed to trying to prove his innocence.

That's actually a really good point.

Even ignoring everything else, Ford still seems like the best lynch. Do you agree?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/9/2015 11:50:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2015 11:26:30 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 2/9/2015 11:22:59 PM, TUF wrote:
At 2/9/2015 9:27:43 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 2/9/2015 9:04:18 PM, TUF wrote:
I was told my action failed last night (not surprised). I targetted Danielle though, because I figured a cop on Ford or TN05 was sort of a waste.

I think medic is confirmed vig, as I really doubt mafia would kill one of their own as a ruse.

I am still really sold on lynching ford this DP.

If you think that there's still a TP, medic is a prime candidate, isn't he? It's just speculation, but he had literally no reason to withhold his vig claim like he did.

Why did he forfeit NP2 then? I mean he would have had to be pretty committed to trying to prove his innocence.

That's actually a really good point.

Even ignoring everything else, Ford still seems like the best lynch. Do you agree?

Same position as last day phase, I still agree. I'd like to hear his results first just in case.
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 12:01:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2015 9:09:51 PM, TUF wrote:
Also my cult theory is slowly going out the window. It's likely at this point with this number of players that it is a single TP.

Maybe TN with the double vote. That double vote on Smith is the only vote he's cast this whole game.
TUF
Posts: 21,310
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 3:59:21 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The fact that TN05 isn't getting strikes is interesting. He must be active somewhere. ..
"I've got to go and grab a shirt" ~ Airmax1227
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 8:42:55 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/9/2015 7:37:46 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Well we know Tuf is scum since Rev/Bsh was neither GF nor innocent, which means Ford is scum as well, and is likely the role copier. That would account for the other death from NP 1, if he copied my role.

Interesting. I thought about a TUF/Ford scum team also, but you do realize that TUF claimed to investigate you innocent NP1, yes? If he were mafia, why would he do that and confirm you town? Maybe to get validation and a town read from you, and to make you look guilty if/when he flips scum, hmm. I did find it odd that he chose to investigate you NP1.

Also, DO NOT use your role tonight. If you do, you should be lynched tomorrow assuming the mafia doesn't kill you knowing you have a killing role.

TN05 is probably scum too, and TUF has been going after him (also Ford yesterday) implying that he isn't on a team with both, though maybe he's bussing for credibility. Still with Pots dead it looks like Ford maybe used his RB on TUF (on the rare chance TUF is innocent) so either way Ford looks like the safest lynch bet, though I would be cool targeting TN05 also. It's just that his role is probably 1-shot whereas Ford could continually hurt us.

Bossy's voting Ford - I dunno what to make of that. Based on the numbers yesterday we know there are 2 scum factions: the mafia didn't have the majority with 8 people alive and 0 people dead, meaning they had 4 or less people to start. So there may be 3 more mafia and at least 1 TP. That means 4 living guiltys out of 6 players. I know I'm town.

I wouldn't doubt that medic is the TP killer or something and TUF might be a flavored cop. We won't know until he dies. However we do know that Ford is definitely guilty and TN05 is guilty based on behavior (I feel sorry about my inactivity DP1 and 2, because I def would have prevented those dumb a$s lynches you let Ford convince you into) and I guess statistically the rest of you are guilty too except for 1 of you. I would have bought the Vig claim more if it weren't used on NP1, cuz there wasn't a reason to use it on NP1.

The innocent is among TUF and medic but I'm not 100% sure. I'm assuming it's not bossy because he ignored my repeated claim to out his actions, plus his role doesn't scream TP whereas medic's does and we KNOW there is one. However Bossy's role f*cks with night actions and that doesn't seem very pro-town either. He should out his night actions anyway.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 8:45:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Bossy please out your night actions. I'm gonna vote Ford once I get more input from you.

Medic why did you shoot Rev instead of TN05?
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 8:47:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
TUF if you claim to be town, who do you think the last townie is? We know there are 2. Everyone should answer that actually.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 9:31:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I've been re-reading the earlier DPs for clues but there aren't much. I guess it is more likely there are 2 other townies besides me if the game started out with 4 mafia and 1 third party (5 scum out of 15 - reasonable, and I doubt more than that unless there are 2 mafias or a cult which we've sort of ruled out... did we officially rule out 2 scum teams?)

Three people died in the night on NP1: Yama (Doctor), Classified (Watcher) and Harder (Friendly Neighbor). Who targeted Classified? Hmm. And why him? Had he character claimed on DP1? Maybe TN05 could kill 1 person during the night and 1 during the day, who knows. Either way he's guilty so it doesn't matter, but I would like to know if there is another killing role. I guess PGO is off the table. It's also possible Ford absorbed a killing role (cuz we know he's guilty too) but yeah.

On DP2 TUF went hard after Smithers and insisted PBG was innocent (so did Ford) which I never understood, but I like the rest of his analysis about the FN's and there probably being a Tracker although he was just repeating what I was saying (and it was wrong). Buddying? Not sure.

So between TUF, medic and bossy there is a guilty (maybe 2, but probably 1 assuming only one scum team). Bossy's role sounds the sketchiest, plus he ignored my request to out his actions. However he wasn't on any of the mislynch wagons and medic, Ford and TUF were on all 3. Medic wanted to NL yesterday which was ridiculous though. TUF being okay going after both TN05 and Ford is giving him some credibility IMO. Smith did also imply he knew there were flavors (though my Friendly Neighbor role doesn't imply that, so I dunno what he was referring to) making me unsure about TUFs investigation results.

What do you 3 think about Classified's death and each other?
President of DDO
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 9:32:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/10/2015 3:59:21 AM, TUF wrote:
The fact that TN05 isn't getting strikes is interesting. He must be active somewhere. ..

No, I have a strike.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 11:47:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
We should lynch Ford today and I take it back - medic should shoot TN05 tonight because we know he's scum (if he shoots someone else, we'll know medic is scum and should lynch him tomorrow). We'll take it from there. VTL Ford. Bossy, TUF and medic should answer my questions before voting/lynching though.
President of DDO
TN05
Posts: 4,492
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 11:59:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/10/2015 11:47:34 AM, Danielle wrote:
We should lynch Ford today and I take it back - medic should shoot TN05 tonight because we know he's scum (if he shoots someone else, we'll know medic is scum and should lynch him tomorrow). We'll take it from there. VTL Ford. Bossy, TUF and medic should answer my questions before voting/lynching though.

No you don't, actually.
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,139
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 1:23:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I got a guilty result on Danielle. We should lynch her, if we have the numbers. Tn05 you're a double voter right?
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/10/2015 6:25:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/10/2015 9:31:07 AM, Danielle wrote:

I've been re-reading the earlier DPs for clues but there aren't much. I guess it is more likely there are 2 other townies besides me if the game started out with 4 mafia and 1 third party (5 scum out of 15 - reasonable, and I doubt more than that unless there are 2 mafias or a cult which we've sort of ruled out... did we officially rule out 2 scum teams?)

Three people died in the night on NP1: Yama (Doctor), Classified (Watcher) and Harder (Friendly Neighbor). Who targeted Classified? Hmm. And why him? Had he character claimed on DP1? Maybe TN05 could kill 1 person during the night and 1 during the day, who knows. Either way he's guilty so it doesn't matter, but I would like to know if there is another killing role. I guess PGO is off the table. It's also possible Ford absorbed a killing role (cuz we know he's guilty too) but yeah.

On DP2 TUF went hard after Smithers and insisted PBG was innocent (so did Ford) which I never understood, but I like the rest of his analysis about the FN's and there probably being a Tracker although he was just repeating what I was saying (and it was wrong). Buddying? Not sure.

So between TUF, medic and bossy there is a guilty (maybe 2, but probably 1 assuming only one scum team). Bossy's role sounds the sketchiest, plus he ignored my request to out his actions. However he wasn't on any of the mislynch wagons and medic, Ford and TUF were on all 3. Medic wanted to NL yesterday which was ridiculous though.

I guess you missed the post where I said I was being facetious, suspecting that the DP would end in a NL anyway because we couldn't come to an agreement on anyone. You missed that like you missed the fact that Bossy claimed to be a passive re-director, thus wouldn't have any night actions, which you keep asking for, even though you claim to be re-reading the DP's.

TUF being okay going after both TN05 and Ford is giving him some credibility IMO. Smith did also imply he knew there were flavors (though my Friendly Neighbor role doesn't imply that, so I dunno what he was referring to) making me unsure about TUFs investigation results.

What do you 3 think about Classified's death and each other?

Seems to me that Ford's absorber role (more likely role copier) is the best explanation for the last unexplained death from NP 1. I'm still undecided on who is scum and who isn't.