Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 9:26:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Living players list:

1. Mikal
2. KhaosMage
3. That1User

With three people alive, it takes two to lynch. The day phase will end at 11:59pm on 2/14.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
That1User
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 10:00:37 PM
At 2/11/2015 9:50:24 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
I wish I was in-game?
I'm lonely :(

I'm here :)
"Our life is what our thoughts make it."
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "-Voltaire
That1User
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 10:00:59 PM
VTL Mikal
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 10:01:26 PM
At 2/11/2015 10:00:37 PM, That1User wrote:
I wish I was in-game?

Why did you commute here?
That1User
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 10:02:41 PM
At 2/11/2015 10:01:26 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
I wish I was in-game?

Because I thought more people would be here, and here is where we can kill scum.
R13; Marcus Aurelius
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 10:05:41 PM
At 2/11/2015 10:02:41 PM, That1User wrote:
I wish I was in-game?

Because I thought more people would be here, and here is where we can kill scum.

Care to ease my paranoia? Would you character claim, please?
Do you plan on staying here?
That1User
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 10:33:03 PM
At 2/11/2015 10:05:41 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
I wish I was in-game?

Care to ease my paranoia? Would you character claim, please?
Do you plan on staying here?

1)I am Shinon/Sinon.
2) No, I think it would be better if I returned to the game phase.
R13; Marcus Aurelius
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/11/2015 11:07:54 PM
So, my gamble paid off tremendously!!!!

First, to my understanding, mafia needs to be in reality to kill in reality (unless there is a role).
Second, my character is more powerful in the real world than in the game, which means, I am not afraid of death here. Come at me mafia, and see what happens. LOL

Third, I did commute, and I am very disappointed that TUF did not. I wanted to make sure Mikal could be lynched today and hoped someone would "die", as to number one above.

So, if me and That1User weren't shot, then who was?

The reason I hope the gamers don't lynch is, because if me and That1User commute back, there will only be one player alive in reality. This means town is protected for the night again.
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 8:23:29 AM

I'd like you to full claim.
If the gamers no lynch, you cannot die tonight when you commute.

I don't wholly trust you, and mafia have a reason to commute just as much as a townie.
My biggest scum reads are you, Yama, and TUF.
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 9:05:51 AM
Hmmmmm, maybe not.
That1User may still be town, but I don't like the name issue (don't know how valid that is), and I don't like the sheeping me last DP (or am I thinking someone else).

Regardless, he'd be stupid to kill me tonight, and mafia cannot kill unless in reality, to my understanding.

I'm ready to hammer (oh, sweet sweet hammer), unless Mikal wants to say anything or that1user.
I'll probably hammer later tonight or early tomorrow.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 12:03:42 PM
I just got back from this, but im highly expecting one scum to be in this DP and a really high fos on User. Ill explain why shortly. Since my ability pulls everyone in game out to the reality faze once I die, I would be a primary target. There was a high bandwagon on my lynch after I said this. Granted people were on me before hand, but I am a primary target because of how much it hurts town. If it converts everyone (but rev it seems) to reality, then I am the most logical target because it would take one shot to kill people instead of two.

User without even reading the last DP or knowing anything that is going on just randomly threw a vtl to hammer, and instantly travels over here without dying and puts a vtl on me again. Mafia wants me dead and sees me as a easy target. Get user, i am almost certain he is scum.

khaos did you get nked?
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 12:04:22 PM
Actually I know im right

that bandwagon without reading and then traveling to reality where he could die with an instant vtl. I know hes scum

VTL user
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 12:07:38 PM
Notation :

PEOPLE IN GAME PHASE, IF YOU READ THIS LOOK AT THE BANDWAGON AT THE END OF THAT DAYPHASE AND WHAT I JUST TYPED. DUDE LITERALLY JUST TRAVELD TO REALITY , HAMMERED ME, AND VTLED ME WITH NO REASON WHY OR WITHOUT EVEN READING THIS. HE IS NEW, HIS SCUM TEAM IS USING HIM TO FINISH ME OFF TO DRAW EVERYONE TO REALITY WHEN I DIE. IF I GET LYNCHED KILL HIM.

I AM NOT MAFIA

Also I have a high inclination to believe Rev is town confirmed
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 12:25:46 PM
That's enough out of you.

VTL Mikal

If you are somehow town, then killing User will be much easier next DP, won't it?
Everyone is b!tching about how moving to reality hurts town, when it doesn't, since if everyone is here, then we can lynch mafia....you know, like how the game naturally is.

I'm not sure about that1user. He's a good vig target, IMO.
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 12:32:13 PM
Top picks for mafia are still Yama and TUF.
That1User and ER are a bit worrisome.

It's a good day to die, isn't mafia?
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 3:22:40 PM
At 2/12/2015 12:32:13 PM, KhaosMage wrote:

When I die (which was my intent), you and the people that are pushing my lynch with the bandwagon are going to get lynched on the spot. As I had my own gambit. Congrats on showing what I needed you two to show
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 3:26:55 PM
At 2/12/2015 3:22:40 PM, Mikal wrote:

When I die (which was my intent), you and the people that are pushing my lynch with the bandwagon are going to get lynched on the spot. As I had my own gambit. Congrats on showing what I needed you two to show

You don't show anything by lying to everyone.
NOBODY believes you are town, which means, no one is going to get lynched on the spot, because it is hypocritical.

And what was this gambit? You better speak quick.
What has been shown, exactly?
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 3:31:46 PM

Further, since you are town, you should give your reads so they are at least known.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 3:39:30 PM
At 2/12/2015 3:26:55 PM, KhaosMage wrote:

NOBODY believes you are town, which means, no one is going to get lynched on the spot, because it is hypocritical.

I'd actually rather get lynched at this point because its more beneficial. All will be made known, just know I baited a lynch because of the nature of my claim. Those that hopped on it are going to be in question for lynching someone that "can" draw everyone into reality
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 3:45:30 PM
At 2/12/2015 3:39:30 PM, Mikal wrote:

I'd actually rather get lynched at this point because its more beneficial. All will be made known, just know I baited a lynch because of the nature of my claim. Those that hopped on it are going to be in question for lynching someone that "can" draw everyone into reality

So, you had no plan? Got it.
Everything you are saying is just hot air, signifying nothing.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 6:39:18 PM
At 2/12/2015 3:45:30 PM, KhaosMage wrote:
At 2/12/2015 3:39:30 PM, Mikal wrote:

So, you had no plan? Got it.
Everything you are saying is just hot air, signifying nothing.

I had a idea that would benefit town, and I wanted to confirm it. I wanted to get lynched either way ( as I was going to regardless due to the fact of my inactivity). I can't help work situations.

Given the fact I was inactive, and a lynch was being derived I had a few choices. I had an impossible win condition (Yes I'm TP). There was virtually no way to fulfill it , as it required me to be in the game phase and I already had a lynch going through on me.

I think I was at l-5 when I had the thought. At that point, I had the choice to either try to benefit town or mafia as I was going to be lynched either way. So the idea popped into my head to say that I could draw everyone else into the reality phase.

Why? Because it would benefit mafia to kill me. Meaning there was a high possibility that mafia would vote for me to get lynched, because they could try and force the entire town into the reality phase to get an advantage ( or so they thought) .

Review the last few lynches on me last DP.

It was you and user. User just hammered with no justification and without reading anything, and you just do what you normally do and spit up a bunch of bs that amounts to nothing. That is why everyone thinks you suck because you are a good lynch regardless of the situation. You are decent as mafia because you play so stupid that people overlook you as being stupid and you accidentally win games, and your horrible as town in general. If you lynch you as town, there is a net benefit. If you lynch you as mafia, there is a net benefit. There literally should be a policy that requires you be lynched at the start of every game, due to the net outcome of you being lynched.

Anyway back to the game

After the two of you (user and you) bandwagon me and vtl me after I claim that I can draw everyone into reality, its coincidental that you actually follow me over here to make sure that I die.

Inactivity has plagued me this game. There was no way for me to fulfill my win condition as it required me to be overly active and stay in the game phase. So with that , I at least tried to assist town in winning and I think it was a strong enough bait to portray quite a bit of useful information.

Scum is in this pile

User, Daytona, Khaos,

1 possibly 2

I think one of the scum is either khaos or user, and I believe the other is just generally stupid. Since khaos tends to be generally stupid and users VTL without a cause and then commute over here because "he thought people would be in here", it makes him an all to easy read.

One of the two is scum if not both.

No one would willingly travel into the DP because it gives them one less chance to live. There has to be a reason as to why you show up, whether it be part of a hidden win condition or have you a reason (which is to see me die)

I URGE EVERYONE IN THE GAME PHASE TO READ THIS
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 6:40:19 PM
anyway im at work for the next 2 hours and will go back in at 6, not much else I can do

I am just reaffirming that either khaos or user is scum, and when I die it confirms my actually statement about me not being mafia (granted I am TP). I just had the choice to try and set up a trap to benefit town or not. Use this info to your advantage.
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 8:30:31 PM
So, I spout stupid BS, but I called you scum from your first post, which had nothing to do with inactivity. At least I can read.

Also, given your persistent stance about bringing everyone here, I figured you were more likely TP than mafia, since bringing everyone here is a zero benefit to either faction.

Congratulations on figuring out User is likely scum. I've already deduced that.
KhaosMage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 8:41:47 PM
At 2/12/2015 6:39:18 PM, Mikal wrote:

No one would willingly travel into the DP because it gives them one less chance to live. There has to be a reason as to why you show up, whether it be part of a hidden win condition or have you a reason (which is to see me die)

And this right here is why you suck.
You lied DP1. You do realize that, right?
You said if you are lynched everyone comes into reality. You were lynched, we did not all go into reality. You lied. You start the DP here by saying what happens if you are lynched (the same as DP1), which means you knew your reality role DP1, which means you are scum.

So, just like in that beginner's game where I played you for a fool, we are in the same situation: you can't analyze a lynch worth crap. You can't bait yourself for a lynch because you are an idiot who doesn't actually listen to what he says.

Why wouldn't town come down here to lynch a known liar?
The fact that you cannot and have not answered this is exactly why your analysis sucks. Town, and mafia, have every reason to see you lynched today, regardless of your role. And, as I said before, there is no advantage given in bringing everyone here. Mafia, and town, are one step closer to death.

Maybe if people played without selfish intentions, people could see the value in commuting. And, sense most play with selfish intentions, it is quite hard to see if people are just being anti-town because they want to stay alive as town, or if it is actual self-preservation. Funny how those look alike.
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/12/2015 8:51:08 PM
Vote Count:

Mikal (2/2) - That1User, Khaos
That1User (1/2) - Mikal

Mikal was lynched! He was GUILTY!

This day phase thread is closed. Night phase will start when the "In Game" day phase ends.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...