Total Posts:58|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 35.2: DP4

bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 10:18:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

Harder - You are the ROLE COP. Each night you may select a player. You will learn their role but not their affiliation. You win with the town.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Yama - You are the DREAMER. Each night you will receive a dream containing 3 names. Of those three names, 1-2 will be scum. Your dreams will not be interrupted by visitations. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

7th - Mafia
Ore - Town
Ore (2) - Town
Harder - Town
Yama - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

Medic
Bullish (Ash)
Khaos (Voice)
Lannan (Shadow)
HPG (Carrie)

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 10:00pm, DDO time, on 2/19/15.


Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 10:22:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Yep.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/17/2015 10:53:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/17/2015 10:36:03 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
VTL Lannan

Lannan and Bullish are scum.
You done messed up, mafia.

Did you get a guilty on someone??
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 4:40:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/17/2015 10:36:03 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
VTL Lannan

Lannan and Bullish are scum.
You done messed up, mafia.

Explain.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 7:29:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Wow, such logic you all have.
Yama is innocent, even though I knew that going in.

The dreams he had cast Lannan and Bullish (Ash) as scum, since in both dreams it was me and Harder, and the other two.

The fact that Bullish can spout all this math, but not realize, from his POV, that I must be scum, as it mirrored the argument I made against Harder, is damning on its own.
My work here is, finally, done.
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 7:51:02 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 7:29:58 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Wow, such logic you all have.
Yama is innocent, even though I knew that going in.

The dreams he had cast Lannan and Bullish (Ash) as scum, since in both dreams it was me and Harder, and the other two.

The fact that Bullish can spout all this math, but not realize, from his POV, that I must be scum, as it mirrored the argument I made against Harder, is damning on its own.

so why aren't you voting bullish?
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 7:58:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/17/2015 3:22:31 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/17/2015 3:20:37 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/17/2015 3:19:37 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Town is soooooo OP. It is ridiculous.

I'm the cop.
VTL Harder

Who did you target last night?

You, of course.
By the way, Rev is innocent. LOL (NP1 action)

who is rev? in this game.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 8:02:13 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 7:58:11 AM, headphonegut wrote:
At 2/17/2015 3:22:31 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/17/2015 3:20:37 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/17/2015 3:19:37 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Town is soooooo OP. It is ridiculous.

I'm the cop.
VTL Harder

Who did you target last night?

You, of course.
By the way, Rev is innocent. LOL (NP1 action)

who is rev? in this game.

Rev was Ore2. It doesn't help my NP1 result cleared the NP2 NK.

To answer your other question, I don't care who we lynch between the two, they are both scum.
My work here is, finally, done.
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 8:05:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 8:02:13 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/18/2015 7:58:11 AM, headphonegut wrote:
At 2/17/2015 3:22:31 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/17/2015 3:20:37 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/17/2015 3:19:37 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Town is soooooo OP. It is ridiculous.

I'm the cop.
VTL Harder

Who did you target last night?

You, of course.
By the way, Rev is innocent. LOL (NP1 action)

who is rev? in this game.

Rev was Ore2. It doesn't help my NP1 result cleared the NP2 NK.

To answer your other question, I don't care who we lynch between the two, they are both scum.

why do you think you got a guilty on harder but an inno on rev?
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Bullish
Posts: 3,527
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 8:08:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
So it was... Khaos, HPG, Harder NP1
Then Lannan Bullish harder NP2.

Harder was town, I'm town, so Lannan must be scum.

I buy that HPG is town, so then Khaos is the scum?
In fact why would scum not kill the cop? IMO more dangerous than a dreamer, given that a dreamer will dream 3 out of 5 names today, and with 2 scum, that is pretty useless.

If HPG is scum then we'll played sir.

Let's kill Lannan.

VTL Lannan.
0x5f3759df
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 8:10:39 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 8:05:36 AM, headphonegut wrote:
At 2/18/2015 8:02:13 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/18/2015 7:58:11 AM, headphonegut wrote:
At 2/17/2015 3:22:31 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/17/2015 3:20:37 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/17/2015 3:19:37 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Town is soooooo OP. It is ridiculous.

I'm the cop.
VTL Harder

Who did you target last night?

You, of course.
By the way, Rev is innocent. LOL (NP1 action)

who is rev? in this game.

Rev was Ore2. It doesn't help my NP1 result cleared the NP2 NK.

To answer your other question, I don't care who we lynch between the two, they are both scum.

why do you think you got a guilty on harder but an inno on rev?

Oh, that was a lie. :/
I got an innocent on you, which was a waste, since I keep mixing you and Bullish (and your replacements) up.
Lynching Harder was the tactical move for obvious reasons, namely, I know the mafia are those two players. I needed to ensure the lynch occurred, so I lied (also, I wanted to see if the claimed tracker had anything to say about it).
Note how both of them were on the lynch on Harder, as well.
And, we both know I am not above lynching myself for the greater good. (as my being caught in a lie would have cleared you and would have proven tracker as town)
My work here is, finally, done.
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 8:23:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
so it's between khaos/lannan/bullish

We actually have a pretty high chance of hitting scum from a rl.

khaos made a gambit.

lannan isn't really doing anything

and bullish is confused.

I'll probably end up voting between lannan and bullish today.

medic said bullish didn't visit anyone and I believe him. But that is null since there are two mafia.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 9:02:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Don't think you're out of the woods yet bullish. YamaVonKarma dreamed of you, khaos_mage, and 1harderthanyouthink. 1harderthanyou is dead and turned up innocent so that leaves scum between you and KhaosMage. So I'm going to VTL KhaosMage due to his second dream being of KhaosMage, myself, and 1harderthanyouthink. So with two hits I think that KhaosMage would be the best lynch target. With that being said I also believe that we're at MLAYL so we need to play this carefully.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 9:09:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 9:02:38 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Don't think you're out of the woods yet bullish. YamaVonKarma dreamed of you, khaos_mage, and 1harderthanyouthink. 1harderthanyou is dead and turned up innocent so that leaves scum between you and KhaosMage. So I'm going to VTL KhaosMage due to his second dream being of KhaosMage, myself, and 1harderthanyouthink. So with two hits I think that KhaosMage would be the best lynch target. With that being said I also believe that we're at MLAYL so we need to play this carefully.

LOL
If I didn't know you were scum, I'd be pissed that you'd vote me at LYLO like this (although, you POV does add credence).
You are aware that Harder, too, was dreamed of twice, right?
My work here is, finally, done.
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 9:12:48 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 9:09:56 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/18/2015 9:02:38 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Don't think you're out of the woods yet bullish. YamaVonKarma dreamed of you, khaos_mage, and 1harderthanyouthink. 1harderthanyou is dead and turned up innocent so that leaves scum between you and KhaosMage. So I'm going to VTL KhaosMage due to his second dream being of KhaosMage, myself, and 1harderthanyouthink. So with two hits I think that KhaosMage would be the best lynch target. With that being said I also believe that we're at MLAYL so we need to play this carefully.

LOL
If I didn't know you were scum, I'd be pissed that you'd vote me at LYLO like this (although, you POV does add credence).
You are aware that Harder, too, was dreamed of twice, right?

Yes as I even stated that. He was innocent though smart one. This makes me wonder a few things.
Who did you cop last night and why?
What were your previous actions and results?
Why didn't you vote bullish if you're town and 1harderthanyouthink is town that would mean bullish is mafia the.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
headphonegut
Posts: 4,122
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 9:13:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
@Medic don't vote for anybody even if you're certain.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 9:16:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Side note, I will be gone tonight from 5 to 9 due to Drill Instructor's night.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 9:20:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 8:14:36 AM, Bullish wrote:
UNVOTE.

Let me get some food then look back.

And the result was..?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 9:27:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 9:12:48 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 2/18/2015 9:09:56 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/18/2015 9:02:38 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Don't think you're out of the woods yet bullish. YamaVonKarma dreamed of you, khaos_mage, and 1harderthanyouthink. 1harderthanyou is dead and turned up innocent so that leaves scum between you and KhaosMage. So I'm going to VTL KhaosMage due to his second dream being of KhaosMage, myself, and 1harderthanyouthink. So with two hits I think that KhaosMage would be the best lynch target. With that being said I also believe that we're at MLAYL so we need to play this carefully.

LOL
If I didn't know you were scum, I'd be pissed that you'd vote me at LYLO like this (although, you POV does add credence).
You are aware that Harder, too, was dreamed of twice, right?

Yes as I even stated that. He was innocent though smart one. This makes me wonder a few things.
Yet you say I am the best lynch target BECAUSE I have two hits. The logic is not consistent.
Who did you cop last night and why?
Yama, because it didn't matter.
What were your previous actions and results?
Already answered.
Innocent on Sub/Rev/Ore NP1 (submitted by Voice, not me)
Innocent on HPG NP2 (which I lied about the guilty on Harder to ensure a tactical lynch)
Innocent on Yama last night (because I knew scum was you and Bullish, and I didn't want to be not tracked to anyone, and I didn't think Yama would be NK'd TBH)
Why didn't you vote bullish if you're town and 1harderthanyouthink is town that would mean bullish is mafia the.
Because it doesn't matter who is lynched today between the two of you. There is no vig, so we don't have to worry about roles mafia has, nor can we win today/tonight anyway. So, I don't care if we lynch you or Bullish first.
My work here is, finally, done.
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 9:35:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 8:02:13 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/18/2015 7:58:11 AM, headphonegut wrote:
At 2/17/2015 3:22:31 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/17/2015 3:20:37 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/17/2015 3:19:37 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Town is soooooo OP. It is ridiculous.

I'm the cop.
VTL Harder

Who did you target last night?

You, of course.
By the way, Rev is innocent. LOL (NP1 action)

who is rev? in this game.

Rev was Ore2. It doesn't help my NP1 result cleared the NP2 NK.

To answer your other question, I don't care who we lynch between the two, they are both scum.

You don't seem to have answered my question, did you get a guilty on someone last night??
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 9:40:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 9:35:56 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 2/18/2015 8:02:13 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/18/2015 7:58:11 AM, headphonegut wrote:
At 2/17/2015 3:22:31 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/17/2015 3:20:37 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 2/17/2015 3:19:37 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
LOLOLOLOLOLOL
Town is soooooo OP. It is ridiculous.

I'm the cop.
VTL Harder

Who did you target last night?

You, of course.
By the way, Rev is innocent. LOL (NP1 action)

who is rev? in this game.

Rev was Ore2. It doesn't help my NP1 result cleared the NP2 NK.

To answer your other question, I don't care who we lynch between the two, they are both scum.

You don't seem to have answered my question, did you get a guilty on someone last night??

sigh, no, I have no gotten a guilty on anyone this game.
However, due to Yama's dreams, I know who is guilty: Lannan and Bullish.
And why are you quoting an exchange from yesterday of which you didn't ask a question?
My work here is, finally, done.
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 9:44:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 9:27:29 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/18/2015 9:12:48 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 2/18/2015 9:09:56 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/18/2015 9:02:38 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Don't think you're out of the woods yet bullish. YamaVonKarma dreamed of you, khaos_mage, and 1harderthanyouthink. 1harderthanyou is dead and turned up innocent so that leaves scum between you and KhaosMage. So I'm going to VTL KhaosMage due to his second dream being of KhaosMage, myself, and 1harderthanyouthink. So with two hits I think that KhaosMage would be the best lynch target. With that being said I also believe that we're at MLAYL so we need to play this carefully.

LOL
If I didn't know you were scum, I'd be pissed that you'd vote me at LYLO like this (although, you POV does add credence).
You are aware that Harder, too, was dreamed of twice, right?

Yes as I even stated that. He was innocent though smart one. This makes me wonder a few things.
Yet you say I am the best lynch target BECAUSE I have two hits. The logic is not consistent.

That may be true, but Medic tracked Bullish and he visited no one. Thus meaning that he couldn't have visited mafia thus meaning that you're the finial scum in that pile.

Who did you cop last night and why?
Yama, because it didn't matter.

Why did you cop Yama? Assuming that he lived he wouldn't have dreamed once more and if he would've we would've had the game won for the town. You would've stopped that from happening. Also 1harderthanyouthink also copped Yama previously and got him as the dreamer. So with that in mind why did you do this when he was already confirmed and not wave your action?

What were your previous actions and results?
Already answered.
Innocent on Sub/Rev/Ore NP1 (submitted by Voice, not me)
Innocent on HPG NP2 (which I lied about the guilty on Harder to ensure a tactical lynch)
Innocent on Yama last night (because I knew scum was you and Bullish, and I didn't want to be not tracked to anyone, and I didn't think Yama would be NK'd TBH)
Why didn't you vote bullish if you're town and 1harderthanyouthink is town that would mean bullish is mafia the.
Because it doesn't matter who is lynched today between the two of you. There is no vig, so we don't have to worry about roles mafia has, nor can we win today/tonight anyway. So, I don't care if we lynch you or Bullish first.

Well there had to be a reason that you selected me over Bullish. What is that?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
medic0506
Posts: 13,450
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 9:45:24 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 9:27:29 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/18/2015 9:12:48 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 2/18/2015 9:09:56 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/18/2015 9:02:38 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Don't think you're out of the woods yet bullish. YamaVonKarma dreamed of you, khaos_mage, and 1harderthanyouthink. 1harderthanyou is dead and turned up innocent so that leaves scum between you and KhaosMage. So I'm going to VTL KhaosMage due to his second dream being of KhaosMage, myself, and 1harderthanyouthink. So with two hits I think that KhaosMage would be the best lynch target. With that being said I also believe that we're at MLAYL so we need to play this carefully.

LOL
If I didn't know you were scum, I'd be pissed that you'd vote me at LYLO like this (although, you POV does add credence).
You are aware that Harder, too, was dreamed of twice, right?

Yes as I even stated that. He was innocent though smart one. This makes me wonder a few things.
Yet you say I am the best lynch target BECAUSE I have two hits. The logic is not consistent.
Who did you cop last night and why?
Yama, because it didn't matter.
What were your previous actions and results?
Already answered.
Innocent on Sub/Rev/Ore NP1 (submitted by Voice, not me)
Innocent on HPG NP2 (which I lied about the guilty on Harder to ensure a tactical lynch)
Innocent on Yama last night (because I knew scum was you and Bullish, and I didn't want to be not tracked to anyone, and I didn't think Yama would be NK'd TBH)
Why didn't you vote bullish if you're town and 1harderthanyouthink is town that would mean bullish is mafia the.
Because it doesn't matter who is lynched today between the two of you. There is no vig, so we don't have to worry about roles mafia has, nor can we win today/tonight anyway. So, I don't care if we lynch you or Bullish first.

Nvm Khaos, I see the answer to my question in this post.

I tracked Bullish NP 2 and he visited no one, I tracked Lannan last night and he visited no one.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 9:48:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 9:44:06 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 2/18/2015 9:27:29 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/18/2015 9:12:48 AM, lannan13 wrote:
At 2/18/2015 9:09:56 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/18/2015 9:02:38 AM, lannan13 wrote:
Don't think you're out of the woods yet bullish. YamaVonKarma dreamed of you, khaos_mage, and 1harderthanyouthink. 1harderthanyou is dead and turned up innocent so that leaves scum between you and KhaosMage. So I'm going to VTL KhaosMage due to his second dream being of KhaosMage, myself, and 1harderthanyouthink. So with two hits I think that KhaosMage would be the best lynch target. With that being said I also believe that we're at MLAYL so we need to play this carefully.

LOL
If I didn't know you were scum, I'd be pissed that you'd vote me at LYLO like this (although, you POV does add credence).
You are aware that Harder, too, was dreamed of twice, right?

Yes as I even stated that. He was innocent though smart one. This makes me wonder a few things.
Yet you say I am the best lynch target BECAUSE I have two hits. The logic is not consistent.

That may be true, but Medic tracked Bullish and he visited no one. Thus meaning that he couldn't have visited mafia thus meaning that you're the finial scum in that pile.
On DDO, mafia do not "meet", thus all that proves is he did not perform the NK and/or his role.

Who did you cop last night and why?
Yama, because it didn't matter.

Why did you cop Yama? Assuming that he lived he wouldn't have dreamed once more and if he would've we would've had the game won for the town. You would've stopped that from happening. Also 1harderthanyouthink also copped Yama previously and got him as the dreamer. So with that in mind why did you do this when he was already confirmed and not wave your action?

Read his PM, it is not a factor.
My investigation was meaningless, and I could have not used it.
Also, it was a known non-factor, as Yama was visited by Harder and still dreamt.

What were your previous actions and results?
Already answered.
Innocent on Sub/Rev/Ore NP1 (submitted by Voice, not me)
Innocent on HPG NP2 (which I lied about the guilty on Harder to ensure a tactical lynch)
Innocent on Yama last night (because I knew scum was you and Bullish, and I didn't want to be not tracked to anyone, and I didn't think Yama would be NK'd TBH)
Why didn't you vote bullish if you're town and 1harderthanyouthink is town that would mean bullish is mafia the.
Because it doesn't matter who is lynched today between the two of you. There is no vig, so we don't have to worry about roles mafia has, nor can we win today/tonight anyway. So, I don't care if we lynch you or Bullish first.

Well there had to be a reason that you selected me over Bullish. What is that?
Yeah, you are the easier sell and the more suspicious.
My work here is, finally, done.
lannan13
Posts: 23,029
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 9:50:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Have we gotten to the flavors part in this game?
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~