Total Posts:328|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Sword Art Online Game Phase DP3

Zaradi
Posts: 14,124
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 12:26:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
MODKILLED PLAYERS LIST:

Carriead20 - Schmitt - You are Shmitt, a lancer and front-line tank for the Divine Dragon Alliance. You fear death more than anything, and why shouldn't you? Dying in the game means you die in real life, and you don't want that. Too bad you were only able to afford becoming a member of the best guild in the game by less than scrupulous means. You were paid a large amount of money to plant a crystal on Griselda, a former guild leader in a smaller guild you were a member of. The crystal aided in her murder, but you only did it because of your desire to be safe. You are the MILLER. You investigate guilty on investigative results. You win with the town.

XLAV - TUF - Leafa - You are Leafa, a Sylph fighter within Alfheim Online. Before the events of ALO you took part in a Sylph tournament to determine who was the strongest fighter and won it. Your ability to use swords and magic at the same time makes you a deadly opponent. You are the VIGILANTE. Every night you may target one person to die during the night. You win with the town.

Lynched Last Dayphase:

Mikal - Heathcliff - You are Heathcliff, the guild leader of the number one guild in Sword Art Online, the Knights of the Blood. You control the most powerful guild in the game, and the sole purpose of your guild is to clear the game. After all, everyone learned at the start of the game that if someone could defeat the boss at the top of the 100th floor, effectively the end of the game, that the ability to log out of the game would be unlocked and people could finally exit the death game. You are revered as one of the greatest heroes of the game because of your determination to finish the game for the benefit of everyone. You INVESTIGATE INNOCENT to investigative results.

Little do people know, that your true identity is the creator of the game everyone is playing, Akihiko Kayaba. Like you say yourself, it"s less fun to make a game and watch others play it. You want to be in the game yourself, experience the things that others are experiencing, and to embed yourself in the game.

You were fascinated with the online world, vastly preferring playing games to interacting with reality. This came to the point that, before the beginning of Sword Art Online, you modified your NerveGear to perform a super high-powered scan of your brain, permanently embedding your identity within the game. Your plan was to exist within the game, and to force others to see the beauty of the virtual world: if and when the game collapsed, you would collapse with it. You are the TRAPPER. Your role is a unique role in how it functions. Every night, you may target one person in the "In Game" thread. That person will be unable to transfer to the "In Reality" phase of the game. That person will also be SILENCED, preventing them from posting within the day phase. In addition to the above afflictions, that person will be VULNERABLE. If they would be targeted for a night action/kill or would be lynched, they would permanently die instead of being forcibly moved to the "In Reality" phase of the game.

You win by trapping four players in the "In Game" thread. They need not be alive after trapping. After trapping four players, you must survive to the natural end of the game, and win above all other factions.

Living Players List:

1. Skepsikyma
2. KhaosMage
3. That1User
4. Valkrin
5. YamaVonKarma
6. RevNge
7. Endarkened

With Seven players alive it takes four to lynch. Day phase ends at 11:59 pm on 2/21.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 12:34:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Well, that sucks.
Why was everyone so afraid of commutting last DP? It was anti-town to do so.
Further, why did you lynch? I told you not to.

That1User, claim.
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 12:40:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Alright, this should prove Rev is town.
VTL Skep (he claimed commuter right?)

Everyone should bail on the game at this point.
I will remain with Rev here and lynch any one who does not go down to reality.
My work here is, finally, done.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 1:05:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 12:40:13 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Alright, this should prove Rev is town.

Why?
VTL Skep (he claimed commuter right?)

Why?


Everyone should bail on the game at this point.

Nah thanks.

I will remain with Rev here and lynch any one who does not go down to reality.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 1:08:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 1:05:27 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/18/2015 12:40:13 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Alright, this should prove Rev is town.

Why?
For balance.
VTL Skep (he claimed commuter right?)

Why?
Because I don't believe a commuter and a Vulnerable are town.


Everyone should bail on the game at this point.

Nah thanks.
At what point do will you go into reality?
Also, do you have a claims list? I remember seeing there was a lot of protection type roles, which is unsettling.


I will remain with Rev here and lynch any one who does not go down to reality.
My work here is, finally, done.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 1:19:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 1:08:41 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:05:27 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/18/2015 12:40:13 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Alright, this should prove Rev is town.

Why?
For balance.
VTL Skep (he claimed commuter right?)

Why?
Because I don't believe a commuter and a Vulnerable are town.

Vulnerable was an effect of Mikal, who was TP...


Everyone should bail on the game at this point.

Nah thanks.
At what point do will you go into reality?

When everyone in-game is protected, perhaps. I'm more useful to the town by protecting people than by travelling to reality, where I'll almost certainly be vanilla.

Also, do you have a claims list? I remember seeing there was a lot of protection type roles, which is unsettling.

I challenged Valkrin in that regard. We would - and still should - lynch him, but HPG was being a huge prick. Daytona also claimed to have some.

Speaking of, VTL Valkrin


I will remain with Rev here and lynch any one who does not go down to reality.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 1:21:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 1:19:23 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:08:41 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:05:27 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/18/2015 12:40:13 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Alright, this should prove Rev is town.

Why?
For balance.
VTL Skep (he claimed commuter right?)

Why?
Because I don't believe a commuter and a Vulnerable are town.

Vulnerable was an effect of Mikal, who was TP...
Whatever you want to call it, Rev cannot leave from DP1.
That ensures someone is here. Although, I suppose that someone could be mafia.


Everyone should bail on the game at this point.

Nah thanks.
At what point do will you go into reality?

When everyone in-game is protected, perhaps. I'm more useful to the town by protecting people than by travelling to reality, where I'll almost certainly be vanilla.
What does this mean?
Who have you given a vest to so far?

Also, do you have a claims list? I remember seeing there was a lot of protection type roles, which is unsettling.

I challenged Valkrin in that regard. We would - and still should - lynch him, but HPG was being a huge prick. Daytona also claimed to have some.
Maybe, he claimed BP, right?

Speaking of, VTL Valkrin


I will remain with Rev here and lynch any one who does not go down to reality.
My work here is, finally, done.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 1:22:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 1:21:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:19:23 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:08:41 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:05:27 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/18/2015 12:40:13 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Alright, this should prove Rev is town.

Why?
For balance.
VTL Skep (he claimed commuter right?)

Why?
Because I don't believe a commuter and a Vulnerable are town.

Vulnerable was an effect of Mikal, who was TP...
Whatever you want to call it, Rev cannot leave from DP1.
That ensures someone is here. Although, I suppose that someone could be mafia.

Skeps can still commute to reality. I'm not following.


Everyone should bail on the game at this point.

Nah thanks.
At what point do will you go into reality?

When everyone in-game is protected, perhaps. I'm more useful to the town by protecting people than by travelling to reality, where I'll almost certainly be vanilla.
What does this mean?

My character in the show is basically non-existent in reality. I can't see her having any other role but vanilla.

Who have you given a vest to so far?

Wouldn't you like to know?

Also, do you have a claims list? I remember seeing there was a lot of protection type roles, which is unsettling.

I challenged Valkrin in that regard. We would - and still should - lynch him, but HPG was being a huge prick. Daytona also claimed to have some.
Maybe, he claimed BP, right?

2x jailor, 2x role cop.

Speaking of, VTL Valkrin


I will remain with Rev here and lynch any one who does not go down to reality.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 1:28:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 1:22:47 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:21:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:19:23 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:08:41 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:05:27 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/18/2015 12:40:13 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Alright, this should prove Rev is town.

Why?
For balance.
VTL Skep (he claimed commuter right?)

Why?
Because I don't believe a commuter and a Vulnerable are town.

Vulnerable was an effect of Mikal, who was TP...
Whatever you want to call it, Rev cannot leave from DP1.
That ensures someone is here. Although, I suppose that someone could be mafia.

Skeps can still commute to reality. I'm not following.


Everyone should bail on the game at this point.

Nah thanks.
At what point do will you go into reality?

When everyone in-game is protected, perhaps. I'm more useful to the town by protecting people than by travelling to reality, where I'll almost certainly be vanilla.
What does this mean?

My character in the show is basically non-existent in reality. I can't see her having any other role but vanilla.
I meant everyone be protected, which they can't.
Besides, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to be able to carry something from this world to the next, does it?
Rev cannot leave. Ergo, if people are stuck here, town (or mafia) have someone here.
I do not believe you have a player who cannot leave the game, and a player who cannot be targeted.

Who have you given a vest to so far?

Wouldn't you like to know?
Yes, I would.
In fact, I'm pretty sure you said they were informed, so they should also be confirming it.

Also, do you have a claims list? I remember seeing there was a lot of protection type roles, which is unsettling.

I challenged Valkrin in that regard. We would - and still should - lynch him, but HPG was being a huge prick. Daytona also claimed to have some.
Maybe, he claimed BP, right?

2x jailor, 2x role cop.

The fact is, if everyone is gone, then Rev cannot kill us in reality, so we can lynch from there. We can later commute back to lynch Rev if we feel there are no more scum (3 players left).
My work here is, finally, done.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 1:30:42 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 1:28:12 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

When everyone in-game is protected, perhaps. I'm more useful to the town by protecting people than by travelling to reality, where I'll almost certainly be vanilla.
What does this mean?

My character in the show is basically non-existent in reality. I can't see her having any other role but vanilla.
I meant everyone be protected, which they can't.

I give out BP vests.

Besides, it doesn't make a whole lot of sense to be able to carry something from this world to the next, does it?

I wouldn't have thought so, but Zaradi said the vests carry over.

Rev cannot leave. Ergo, if people are stuck here, town (or mafia) have someone here.
I do not believe you have a player who cannot leave the game, and a player who cannot be targeted.

So you believe one of Rev or Skeps must be scum?

Who have you given a vest to so far?

Wouldn't you like to know?
Yes, I would.
In fact, I'm pretty sure you said they were informed, so they should also be confirming it.

I never said that. I have no idea whether or not they're informed. You realize this information benefits mafia and not town, yes?

Also, do you have a claims list? I remember seeing there was a lot of protection type roles, which is unsettling.

I challenged Valkrin in that regard. We would - and still should - lynch him, but HPG was being a huge prick. Daytona also claimed to have some.
Maybe, he claimed BP, right?

2x jailor, 2x role cop.

The fact is, if everyone is gone, then Rev cannot kill us in reality, so we can lynch from there. We can later commute back to lynch Rev if we feel there are no more scum (3 players left).

So we lynch Valkrin and head over to finish him.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 1:36:12 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Unvote VTL ER

I want answers from you.
I want to know who you gave vests too. I have no idea if there is anyway for players to confirm this (or counterclaim this), so I want to know who you gave them to.

It is 100% pro-town, as your vests keep pumping out, and we will know who CANNOT be shot. We can use this to find scum just as they can use this to avoid them.
My work here is, finally, done.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 1:37:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 1:36:12 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Unvote VTL ER

I want answers from you.
I want to know who you gave vests too. I have no idea if there is anyway for players to confirm this (or counterclaim this), so I want to know who you gave them to.

It is 100% pro-town, as your vests keep pumping out, and we will know who CANNOT be shot. We can use this to find scum just as they can use this to avoid them.

In what conceivable way does this help us find scum?
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 1:39:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 1:37:43 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:36:12 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Unvote VTL ER

I want answers from you.
I want to know who you gave vests too. I have no idea if there is anyway for players to confirm this (or counterclaim this), so I want to know who you gave them to.

It is 100% pro-town, as your vests keep pumping out, and we will know who CANNOT be shot. We can use this to find scum just as they can use this to avoid them.

In what conceivable way does this help us find scum?

I just explained it. Not my fault you can't understand it.
I'll further explain after you disclose all you know.
My work here is, finally, done.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 1:42:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 1:39:26 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:37:43 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:36:12 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Unvote VTL ER

I want answers from you.
I want to know who you gave vests too. I have no idea if there is anyway for players to confirm this (or counterclaim this), so I want to know who you gave them to.

It is 100% pro-town, as your vests keep pumping out, and we will know who CANNOT be shot. We can use this to find scum just as they can use this to avoid them.

In what conceivable way does this help us find scum?

I just explained it. Not my fault you can't understand it.
I'll further explain after you disclose all you know.


Your hypocrisy never does cease to amuse me.
Zaradi just told me players are informed when they get a vest.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 1:45:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 1:42:24 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:39:26 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:37:43 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:36:12 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Unvote VTL ER

I want answers from you.
I want to know who you gave vests too. I have no idea if there is anyway for players to confirm this (or counterclaim this), so I want to know who you gave them to.

It is 100% pro-town, as your vests keep pumping out, and we will know who CANNOT be shot. We can use this to find scum just as they can use this to avoid them.

In what conceivable way does this help us find scum?

I just explained it. Not my fault you can't understand it.
I'll further explain after you disclose all you know.


Your hypocrisy never does cease to amuse me.
???
Zaradi just told me players are informed when they get a vest.
Good, now tell us who got them, so they can confirm.
Why would you not want to be confirmed town at this point?
You are aware town is down two players, right?
My work here is, finally, done.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 1:48:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 1:45:50 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:42:24 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:39:26 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:37:43 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:36:12 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Unvote VTL ER

I want answers from you.
I want to know who you gave vests too. I have no idea if there is anyway for players to confirm this (or counterclaim this), so I want to know who you gave them to.

It is 100% pro-town, as your vests keep pumping out, and we will know who CANNOT be shot. We can use this to find scum just as they can use this to avoid them.

In what conceivable way does this help us find scum?

I just explained it. Not my fault you can't understand it.
I'll further explain after you disclose all you know.


Your hypocrisy never does cease to amuse me.
???

Demanding secrets while hiding your own.

Zaradi just told me players are informed when they get a vest.
Good, now tell us who got them, so they can confirm.
Why would you not want to be confirmed town at this point?

I basically am. Seeing as how I was basically the only one driving town yesterday. And I found scum while doing it, too. I would much rather the player to whom I gave the vest speak up.

You are aware town is down two players, right?

Yes. Do you believe the mafia attempted to kill one of them?
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 1:50:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 1:48:22 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Your hypocrisy never does cease to amuse me.
???

Demanding secrets while hiding your own.
Why should I out the technical value to town?
It's not like you even ever asked the mod if your target is informed of you vest...

Zaradi just told me players are informed when they get a vest.
Good, now tell us who got them, so they can confirm.
Why would you not want to be confirmed town at this point?

I basically am. Seeing as how I was basically the only one driving town yesterday. And I found scum while doing it, too. I would much rather the player to whom I gave the vest speak up.
No, because it confirms your actions as well.
What if you were redirected?

You are aware town is down two players, right?

Yes. Do you believe the mafia attempted to kill one of them?
I don't know.
All the more reason for you to say so.
It doesn't help if we don't know who was possible NK targets for the last two NPs.
My work here is, finally, done.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 1:53:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 1:50:43 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:48:22 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Your hypocrisy never does cease to amuse me.
???

Demanding secrets while hiding your own.
Why should I out the technical value to town?
It's not like you even ever asked the mod if your target is informed of you vest...

Which is why I went and did.

Zaradi just told me players are informed when they get a vest.
Good, now tell us who got them, so they can confirm.
Why would you not want to be confirmed town at this point?

I basically am. Seeing as how I was basically the only one driving town yesterday. And I found scum while doing it, too. I would much rather the player to whom I gave the vest speak up.
No, because it confirms your actions as well.
What if you were redirected?

How does this change anything? If they speak, and I deny, you'll claim they were redirected? But if I speak, and they deny, I'm somehow scum?

You are aware town is down two players, right?

Yes. Do you believe the mafia attempted to kill one of them?
I don't know.
All the more reason for you to say so.
It doesn't help if we don't know who was possible NK targets for the last two NPs.

Neither does the mafia. That's the whole point. If I were a doctor, you're basically asking me to out all of my protection targets.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 1:56:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 1:53:14 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:50:43 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:48:22 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Your hypocrisy never does cease to amuse me.
???

Demanding secrets while hiding your own.
Why should I out the technical value to town?
It's not like you even ever asked the mod if your target is informed of you vest...

Which is why I went and did.
I don't like people who don't know their own roles' functions. I just don't.

Zaradi just told me players are informed when they get a vest.
Good, now tell us who got them, so they can confirm.
Why would you not want to be confirmed town at this point?

I basically am. Seeing as how I was basically the only one driving town yesterday. And I found scum while doing it, too. I would much rather the player to whom I gave the vest speak up.
No, because it confirms your actions as well.
What if you were redirected?

How does this change anything? If they speak, and I deny, you'll claim they were redirected? But if I speak, and they deny, I'm somehow scum?
Because I want to hear you say it first.
It has more credibility.


You are aware town is down two players, right?

Yes. Do you believe the mafia attempted to kill one of them?
I don't know.
All the more reason for you to say so.
It doesn't help if we don't know who was possible NK targets for the last two NPs.

Neither does the mafia. That's the whole point. If I were a doctor, you're basically asking me to out all of my protection targets.

And why is that bad?
Are you afraid of being countered? Because it sounds like you are.
My work here is, finally, done.
EndarkenedRationalist
Posts: 14,201
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 2:00:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 1:56:10 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:53:14 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:50:43 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:48:22 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Your hypocrisy never does cease to amuse me.
???

Demanding secrets while hiding your own.
Why should I out the technical value to town?
It's not like you even ever asked the mod if your target is informed of you vest...

Which is why I went and did.
I don't like people who don't know their own roles' functions. I just don't.

LOL. My PM is literally full of questions I've asked Zaradi about my role.

What if you were redirected?

How does this change anything? If they speak, and I deny, you'll claim they were redirected? But if I speak, and they deny, I'm somehow scum?
Because I want to hear you say it first.
It has more credibility.

I gave Rev a vest.


Neither does the mafia. That's the whole point. If I were a doctor, you're basically asking me to out all of my protection targets.

And why is that bad?
Are you afraid of being countered? Because it sounds like you are.

Countered? What? What does that even mean?
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 2:02:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 2:00:16 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Because I want to hear you say it first.
It has more credibility.

I gave Rev a vest.
Both nights?


Neither does the mafia. That's the whole point. If I were a doctor, you're basically asking me to out all of my protection targets.

And why is that bad?
Are you afraid of being countered? Because it sounds like you are.

Countered? What? What does that even mean?
Seen elsewhere, someone saying they had no such vest, etc.
By the way, why is it any less damaging that your targets claim for you, as opposed to you claiming for them?
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 2:21:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Cop, out your results, too!!!

Again, I am so, so very disappointed only Daytona went down there.
My work here is, finally, done.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 2:40:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This DP seems the least likely to make me want to shoot my computer by reading so I'll start here.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 2:43:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Unvote
I think the best course of action is to figure out who is town via roles, and head into reality.
We know there is a cop, so they should claim.
ER can give you a vest, I'll stay up here with Rev, and everyone else goes down.
Sound like a plan?
My work here is, finally, done.
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 2:53:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 2/18/2015 2:17:46 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
BTW, Rev, the time has come for you to full claim.

At this point, I'm confident Rev has quit mafia.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW