Sword Art Online Reality Phase DP3

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 12:30:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
MODKILLED PLAYERS:

Carriead20 - Shmitt In reality - You are the avatar "Shmitt"'s player in reality. Not only are you a nobody within game, but a nobody outside of the game as well. You are VANILLA, and have no night action. You win with the town.

TUF - Suguha Kayabe - You are Suguha Kayabe, a kendo swords woman and the cousin of Kazuto. Despite your prowress in ALO, your skills cannot transfer over to real life, making you a normal teenager. You are VANILLA, and have no night action. You win with the town.

Lynched Last Dayphase:

Mikal - Akihiko Kayaba - You are Akihiko Kayaba, the creator and designer of the death game, Sword Art Online. You"re an enigma, a figure of speculation without any actual information to go off of. Players who beta tested your game hyped the game beyond comparison, saying it was the next messiah of the gaming world. How could they have known your true intentions? Because nobody suspects you of designing a death game intentionally, you INVESTIGATE INNOCENT to all investigative results. You win by fulfilling the third party win condition in the "In Game" phase. Once that condition is fulfilled, you win by surviving to the end of the game, and win above all other factions.

Living Players List:

1. HPG
2. Daytona

With two players alive, no lynch is currently available. You may use the day phase to discuss and talk, though no lynch will actually be conducted. The day phase will end at 11:59 pm on 2/21.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 1:26:00 PM
At 2/18/2015 1:10:04 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
So, how you doin, buddy?

so umm ya know Whatchu wearin?
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 2:25:42 PM
At 2/18/2015 1:26:00 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 2/18/2015 1:10:04 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
So, how you doin, buddy?

so umm ya know Whatchu wearin?

Ya know... Black coat.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 2:26:00 PM
At 2/18/2015 1:33:18 PM, headphonegut wrote:
so mikals role changed did yours?

I'll let you answer first, since you asked the question.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 2:29:55 PM
Also, to the town in the game thread, you guys are total d!cks. I can't believe not one of you decided to commute to reality with me. Selfish pricks.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 7:21:24 PM
At 2/18/2015 2:26:00 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

???

just answer it. I think I already know tho. I'll take your lack of response as an affirmative
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 7:35:52 PM
Valkrin has joined the In Game phase!

Living players list:

1. HPG
2. Daytona
3. Valkrin

With three people alive, it takes two to lynch.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 7:37:29 PM
At 2/18/2015 7:21:24 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 2/18/2015 2:26:00 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

???

just answer it. I think I already know tho. I'll take your lack of response as an affirmative

You'd be right. But I'd like to know , also, did your role change as well?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 7:39:19 PM
At 2/18/2015 7:35:52 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Valkrin has joined the In Game phase!

Living players list:

1. HPG
2. Daytona
3. Valkrin

With three people alive, it takes two to lynch.

Why hello, Valk. Goodbye, Valk. You, based on your supposed actions with your role, are the scummier of you and HPG.

VTL Valkrin

HPG, did you ever character claim? If not, that'd be much appreciated.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 7:42:54 PM
Let's see... Valk was shot. That guarantees that a day Vig exists in the game universe.

In-Game town, if you are reading this, find out who the day Vig is.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 7:44:40 PM
Alright, so I just saw User was the day vig. Alright, that's fine. They're practically confirmed then, because why would mafia have a day Vig, really?

Alright, that confirms it with me.

VTL Valk
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 7:46:31 PM
Also, while we are in this state, I'd like to bring back my role list theory of DP1. The theory hasn't been disproven, as of yet...
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 8:11:30 PM
Alright, in the newer DP.
Sorry I haven't posted much; stuff has been going on in my personal life that needs to be attended to. I will still post, just not as frequently.
If you wanna lynch, that's your call, I guess.
But I'd still like HPG to claim, at least.
So, how's your day going so far?
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 8:22:55 PM
At 2/18/2015 8:11:30 PM, Valkrin wrote:
Sorry I haven't posted much; stuff has been going on in my personal life that needs to be attended to. I will still post, just not as frequently.

Alright, I'd say.

I too would like HPG to claim. However, in the fickle situation we have, it either comes down to this decision. Do I want to lynch you more than I want to have HPG's claim this phase? For me, the answer is yes, I think it is for the benefit of town that you are lynched. If I voted HPG for his claim, you could easily bandwagon and kill him. I won't let that happen.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 8:55:35 PM
At 2/18/2015 8:22:55 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

Alright, I'd say.

I too would like HPG to claim. However, in the fickle situation we have, it either comes down to this decision. Do I want to lynch you more than I want to have HPG's claim this phase? For me, the answer is yes, I think it is for the benefit of town that you are lynched. If I voted HPG for his claim, you could easily bandwagon and kill him. I won't let that happen.

True.
But if he claims a few advantages:
1. You know his character/role, and it narrows down scum
2. You can decide between our claims and lynch accordingly.
3. (In this case a lack of claiming) if one of us VTL's or hammers without justification and the target flips innocent, the other is guaranteed scum.

HPG's claim benefits town greatly. Not asking a vote change, but it's something to consider. If he has a shred of towny in him, he'll claim, or at least he should.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 9:00:33 PM
At 2/18/2015 8:55:35 PM, Valkrin wrote:

Alright, I'd say.

True.
3. (In this case a lack of claiming) if one of us VTL's or hammers without justification and the target flips innocent, the other is guaranteed scum.

HPG's claim benefits town greatly. Not asking a vote change, but it's something to consider. If he has a shred of towny in him, he'll claim, or at least he should.

I do agree. HPG should claim. Your flip will most likely guarantee which side HPG is on. Town, or scum. It also would disprove role list theory, if you flip innocent. But one thing's for certain. I want you to be the lynch.

Also, I'm surprised you haven't placed your vote on HPG. I'd think that'd be the option you'd want to pursue, against it's a lynch against me you're trying to push.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 9:06:32 PM
At 2/18/2015 9:00:33 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

Alright, I'd say.

True.

I do agree. HPG should claim. Your flip will most likely guarantee which side HPG is on. Town, or scum. It also would disprove role list theory, if you flip innocent. But one thing's for certain. I want you to be the lynch.
If you wish.

Also, I'm surprised you haven't placed your vote on HPG. I'd think that'd be the option you'd want to pursue, against it's a lynch against me you're trying to push.

There's no need to lynch HPG, just get him to claim.
As well you're pretty much confirmed town, so why should I lynch you?
The only sensible option is to get him to claim. Hopefully he doesn't hammer and we can actually get information out of this DP.
Heading to bed.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 9:13:30 PM
At 2/18/2015 9:06:32 PM, Valkrin wrote:
At 2/18/2015 9:00:33 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

Alright, I'd say.

True.

If you wish.

There's no need to lynch HPG, just get him to claim.

So what your'e saying is, you'd rather take the lynch. So, either you believe that there is no scum among us, or this is a kind of way of admitting you are scum. Interesting... If you had your own self-interest in mind, you'd be pushing for HPG's lynching right about now.
As well you're pretty much confirmed town, so why should I lynch you?

This is odd. I don't think I've been on your town-reads, if the last DPs are any indicator. Why do I appear to suddenly be confirmed town?
The only sensible option is to get him to claim. Hopefully he doesn't hammer and we can actually get information out of this DP.

He'll likely hammer, if he has his own self-interest in mind. If you flip inno though, then to me, he is confirmed scum.
Heading to bed.

G'night.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 9:25:05 PM
Everything, from the townie graveyard, to all the claims in the game, seem to confirm role list theory, as I've thought of it. That would mean that, in this order:

Town
Daytona (Kirito/Kazuto)
Khaos (? Likely Asuna, via theme analysis and likely list order)
RevNge (Yui)
HPG (?)
TUF/XLAV (Leafa/Suguha)
Yama (Klein)
Endark (Lisbeth)
That1User (Sinon)
Carriead (Shmitt)

Mafia
Valkrin
Skepsikyma

Third Party
Mikal (Heathcliff/Kayaba)

As to address a potential problem, why Shmitt comes after Sinon, if I had to guess, just based on what the flips in the graveyard seem to indicate, the flipped PM, that this was a role that was thrown in to fill the numbers, as a way to balance the game to the number of townies. It was the last town role determined, likely, thrown in at the last minute.

FOR ALL THOSE READING WHO ARE IN THE IN-GAME THREAD, DO NOT TRUST SKEP! I REPEAT, DO NOT TRUST SKEP!
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/18/2015 10:33:13 PM
As per Khaos' claim of Asuna, Role List Theory's chance of being accurate has increased dramatically.

IN GAME PLAYERS, IF YOU ARE READING THIS, I AM CONFIDENT THAT ROLE LIST THEORY IS AS CLOSE TO CONFIRMED AS POSSIBLE, AND SHOULD BE CONFIRMED EVEN MORE WITH A VALK LYNCH. SKEP MUST BE LYNCHED.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 8:18:22 AM
posting and not hammering. I would give you my role but then that would defeat the purpose of keeping it hidden.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 10:07:28 PM
At 2/19/2015 8:18:22 AM, headphonegut wrote:
posting and not hammering. I would give you my role but then that would defeat the purpose of keeping it hidden.

I'd like you to character claim. I have a feeling of what your role may be, but if you'd say that, and confirm my suspicion, then I'd be at peace. But the character claim is the absolute necessity.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/19/2015 10:22:05 PM
I mean, I don't think there's much room for guessing in the department of roles. From everything I've seen transpire in the reality threads, and what my own role PM says, the role situation seems to be pretty obvious.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 12:14:32 PM
At 2/19/2015 10:07:28 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

I'd like you to character claim. I have a feeling of what your role may be, but if you'd say that, and confirm my suspicion, then I'd be at peace. But the character claim is the absolute necessity.

No :D
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2015 12:42:38 PM
At 2/20/2015 12:14:32 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 2/19/2015 10:07:28 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

No :D

Why?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2015 9:23:29 AM
At 2/21/2015 8:33:00 AM, headphonegut wrote:
why was valkrin shot?

The people in the game thread thought he was scummy, and they wanted User to prove his day Vig ability on Valk. Thus, here he is. It seems that the consensus of the game thread players is that Valk needs to be lynched today, in our thread.
#FeeltheFreezerBern