Sword Art Online In Game Day Phase Four

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 11:41:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Lynched Yesterday:

Valkrin - Kuradeel - You are Kuradeel, a high ranking officer within the Knights of the Blood and the appointed bodyguard of Asuna. While on the outside that"s what it looks like, you"re secretly a member of the Laughing Coffin, using the disguise to go about your nefarious tasks. Your guise allows you to pass detection without issue, making you the GODFATHER. You investigate innocent to investigative roles. One of your main talents, taught to you by PoH himself, is the ability to create poisonous substances that paralyze your target and how to blend them in to innocuous substances, giving you the ability to paralyze whoever you want. You are the ROLEBLOCKER. Every night you may target one person to prevent from using their night action. You win with the mafia.

Living Players List:

1. Endarkened
2. Skepsikyma
3. That1User
4. Daytona
5. RevNge
6. Khaos
7. Yama

With seven living players, it takes four to lynch. The day phase will end at 11:59 pm on 2/28.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 11:46:39 AM
HAHAHA!!!
There goes your stupid theory about there being mafia not having a GF. LOL

Alright, so Yama is town, ER is very likely town, and I am town.

I'd still like to lynch Rev today, but I know Daytona wants to lynch Skep, which I'm fine with. Please claim Daytona.
My work here is, finally, done.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 1:21:38 PM
At 2/25/2015 11:46:39 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
HAHAHA!!!
There goes your stupid theory about there being mafia not having a GF. LOL

Alright, so Yama is town, ER is very likely town, and I am town.

I'd still like to lynch Rev today, but I know Daytona wants to lynch Skep, which I'm fine with. Please claim Daytona.

Considering that we'll probably all switch over to reality next phase to execute who we're lynching today, I don't see any point in hiding anything about my role anymore.

As I've hinted at, I am the JOAT. However, I am a more generalized JOAT, my actions being a watcher, a vig, and a bodyguard. I can use my roles an infinite number of times, in any order I please. Also, I have the ability of duel wielding, which allows me to use two of my JOAT actions every night.

I also have the special condition that if I target a person with my JOAT roles and that person is someone I 'love', then we will be entered into some kind of Lovers' PM, where we'd be revealed to each other, which I assumed to mean like a mason PM, because of how Zaradi phrases it. This obviously wouldn't apply if I vig'd the person. Zaradi mentioned it being about the in-game marriage system.

The first NP, I targeted Rev with my watcher ability, because I thought he was the most likely to be killed by the mafia, and I targeted TUF/XLAV with my bodyguard ability, because I suspected that they were the doc, due to TUF's behavior, and Leafa's role in ALO In the show. This was revealed to be wrong, of course, with the flip. Also, I had another reason for targeting those two specifically, because considering their characters, they would be the closest, excluding Asuna, in who I, as Kirito would love. I wanted to test the Lover PM ability.

Of course, that plan went to $hit when I was roleblocked, so I decided to head to reality for DP3, because I believed that I would do nothing in the game's NP if I kept getting RB'd, so I believed I'd have more use in the real world. I was proven to be right.

What I want to know is, why exactly did none of you decide to go to reality? I kind of skimmed some of the recent posts of the game phase's last DP, so you guys may have changed strategy without me catching it, so what's going on?
#FeeltheFreezerBern
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 1:24:45 PM
Also,

VTL Skep

Practically, role list theory is the most it can ever be to confirmed. I am very confident that the last scum is Skep based on this information alone, not to mention that I find his behavior to be scummy as well.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 1:26:21 PM
At 2/25/2015 1:24:45 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
Also,

VTL Skep

Practically, role list theory is the most it can ever be to confirmed. I am very confident that the last scum is Skep based on this information alone, not to mention that I find his behavior to be scummy as well.

So, your JOAT CC's both Rev and Yama, and you are not concerned with it?
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 1:29:45 PM
At 2/25/2015 1:26:21 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
Also,

VTL Skep

So, your JOAT CC's both Rev and Yama, and you are not concerned with it?

Not at all, actually. I'm quite confident that all the roles are existing together, considering all of the claimed protective roles and the flip of TUF/XLAV as vig and User as day vig. In a way, I am CC'ing all of them, but I'm quite confident that all of us are town.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 1:33:49 PM
Do you believe that mafia only had two players?

The reason I did not go to reality is the same reason I wanted you all to no lynch DP2, and us to no lynch DP3.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 1:39:57 PM
At 2/25/2015 1:33:49 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

Yes. I'm inclined to believe that Skep has 2 functions, like his scum buddy Valk. He's probably not lying in thathe can't be targeted, and that's likely his defensive function, like Valk's godfather. I also believe that he has a kind of offensive ability that can be used against town, like Valk's RB ability. That, with the roles that are in play, would likely be seen as some kind of balance, at least to the mod.

The reason I did not go to reality is the same reason I wanted you all to no lynch DP2, and us to no lynch DP3.

Could you restate that reason for me, or quote yourself saying it? I can't remember, verbatim, everything that has been said in this game with the sheer volume of posts.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 1:54:40 PM
At 2/25/2015 1:39:57 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

Yes. I'm inclined to believe that Skep has 2 functions, like his scum buddy Valk. He's probably not lying in thathe can't be targeted, and that's likely his defensive function, like Valk's godfather. I also believe that he has a kind of offensive ability that can be used against town, like Valk's RB ability. That, with the roles that are in play, would likely be seen as some kind of balance, at least to the mod.

Could you restate that reason for me, or quote yourself saying it? I can't remember, verbatim, everything that has been said in this game with the sheer volume of posts.

To limit the number of players down there.
By only having one or two, it makes scum very obvious.

I recommend the following, we lynch skep, everyone goes down there except you and I and rev, we lynch Rev tomorrow, after Skep is lynched down there. We confirm each other to each other tonight and travel the next night.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 2:09:00 PM
At 2/25/2015 1:54:40 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

I recommend the following, we lynch skep, everyone goes down there except you and I and rev, we lynch Rev tomorrow, after Skep is lynched down there. We confirm each other to each other tonight and travel the next night.

What I'm worried about is how little we know about the lover thing. Sure, even if we changed affiliation to 3P, I'm confident that as lovers, we could joint win, but of we become lovers, then we could be vulnerable. Of course, this would only be the case if Skep were not the final scum.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 2:28:41 PM
At 2/25/2015 2:09:00 PM, daytonanerd wrote:

What I'm worried about is how little we know about the lover thing. Sure, even if we changed affiliation to 3P, I'm confident that as lovers, we could joint win, but of we become lovers, then we could be vulnerable. Of course, this would only be the case if Skep were not the final scum.

Given the amount of protection in-game, I'd assume the liability is there to make it count more for scum. However, Zaradi has been quite tight-lipped about it, but, then again, he's been hard to get most questions answered.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 2:40:11 PM
In regards to Dalt: B*** F***ing S**t
Never have I seen that OP of a JOAT and I struggle to believe we have two of them.
So Rev or Dalt.
Choose a lynch.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 2:51:56 PM

What about HPG?
TUF, and YYW
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 2:52:19 PM
At 2/25/2015 2:40:11 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Never have I seen that OP of a JOAT and I struggle to believe we have two of them.
So Rev or Dalt.
Choose a lynch.

So, the fact that he and I are the main characters in the show, and the fact that we get married online, and the fact that we BOTH have a way to confirm the other to each other, that makes me and him scum.
Are you certain that is the case? You think there are three mafia?
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 2:52:53 PM
At 2/25/2015 2:51:56 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

What about HPG?

What about him?
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 2:53:46 PM
At 2/25/2015 2:52:19 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
So Rev or Dalt.
Choose a lynch.

So, the fact that he and I are the main characters in the show, and the fact that we get married online, and the fact that we BOTH have a way to confirm the other to each other, that makes me and him scum.

What sounds more sane?

Two JOATs with one being ridiculously OP? or the MCs being mafia theory?
TUF, and YYW
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 2:55:37 PM
So Rev or Dalt.
Choose a lynch.

They call me Mr. DAYTONA.

Today's lynch is Skep. Besides, I've hinted at my JOATness and OPness since the first DP. Also, Rev is an investigative JOAT, whereas I am a more generalized JOAT.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 2:55:40 PM
At 2/25/2015 2:52:53 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

What about HPG?

What about him?
It took him a really long time to lynch Valkrin, and I do not recall him ever role claiming. Now he's in the DP alone.
No one has traveled there in an attempt to kill him.
TUF, and YYW
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 2:56:27 PM
At 2/25/2015 2:53:46 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
So Rev or Dalt.
Choose a lynch.

What sounds more sane?

I have no idea what an MC is.
And, it makes more sense that Rev, who can't travel to the real world, is so ridiculously underpowered as role?
But, then again, you were soooo certain I was scum last DP, weren't you?
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 2:57:17 PM
At 2/25/2015 2:55:40 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

What about HPG?

What about him?
It took him a really long time to lynch Valkrin, and I do not recall him ever role claiming. Now he's in the DP alone.

So?
Weren't me and/or User scum for traveling NP1?
Try to be consistent, will you?
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 2:58:31 PM
At 2/25/2015 2:56:27 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/25/2015 2:53:46 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
So Rev or Dalt.
Choose a lynch.

What sounds more sane?

I have no idea what an MC is.
And, it makes more sense that Rev, who can't travel to the real world, is so ridiculously underpowered as role?
But, then again, you were soooo certain I was scum last DP, weren't you?

Yup
Explain Ausuna being Doc and I'll explain Ballsdeep69 being Bodyguard
TUF, and YYW
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 2:58:36 PM
At 2/25/2015 2:55:40 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

What about HPG?

What about him?

It'd take two, Yama. And from the looks of the last few DPs, no one really wants to go to the real life(sans me, Khaos, and User) unless we are going for an almost confirmed scum. HPG may be an @sshat, and a terrible townie, but I am still not very certain that he is scum. Skep seems to be more scummy to me.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 3:03:06 PM
At 2/25/2015 2:58:31 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Yup
Explain Ausuna being Doc and I'll explain Ballsdeep69 being Bodyguard

How about you read and pay attention?
I've answered this at least twice.

Unvote VTL Skep
And, I don't care why you are bodyguard, or refer to yourself from an abridged series.
In fact, I don't particularly care what you have to say at this point.
The men are talking, so hush.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 3:04:02 PM
At 2/25/2015 2:55:37 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
So Rev or Dalt.
Choose a lynch.

Today's lynch is Skep. Besides, I've hinted at my JOATness and OPness since the first DP. Also, Rev is an investigative JOAT, whereas I am a more generalized JOAT.

Do you agree with my plan?
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 3:09:02 PM
At 2/25/2015 3:04:02 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 2/25/2015 2:55:37 PM, daytonanerd wrote:
So Rev or Dalt.
Choose a lynch.

Do you agree with my plan?

Alright, that works.

Everyone else, go to reality. Me and Khaos will cross-confirm each other. If one of us dies, then Rev is confirmed scum, unless one of you guys decides to ignore the plan and stay in the game. Yes, everyone needs to go, so that we have an easier time gauging Rev's affiliation, and so that HPG doesn't f*ck up Skep's lynch.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 3:12:34 PM
By the way Rev, who did what last night?
Also, I'd like User to shoot Rev today. No point in not testing something.
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 3:15:46 PM
At 2/25/2015 3:12:34 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
By the way Rev, who did what last night?
Also, I'd like User to shoot Rev today. No point in not testing something.

If user doesn't do it, then I'll consider doing it tonight. That thought came to mind, and so I'd like to pass it by you guys first, considering the potential risk.

Of course, I'm banking on it being inconsequential anyways, considering that me and Khaos would be the only ones left next DP, and I'm certain he's town, since he put out the PM thing before I just mentioned it today in my claim.
#FeeltheFreezerBern
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 5:26:06 PM
Lol, you've caught me.

I've fooled you all! I'm the commuter mafioso, whose been hiding amongst you all this time, not lynching anybody, just biding my time, then bussing the Godfather just for sh!ts and giggles, because sitting around commuting every night gets boring after a while. I tip my hate to the gentlemen who share a PM and can choose to kill a player every night... wait, why does that sound familiar? Nevermind, I shant trouble my poor little mind about it. Though it would be impossible for town to distinguish between such a setup and scum... it must be coincidence.

In all seriousness, either Khaos or Daytona need to die.

They've just tied themselves to one another. If one is scum, we win this game. If one is town, then the other one is confirmed town at this point, which is a huge bonus going in to LYLO.

I also think that we may be close to LYLO, as their whole song and dance reeks of a twilight gambit to close a few crucial lynches before playing a trump card which will close the game for them. Either that or they're ridiculously incompetent townies who may cost us the game.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
daytonanerd
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/25/2015 5:48:51 PM
At 2/25/2015 5:26:06 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
Lol, you've caught me.

I've fooled you all! I'm the commuter mafioso, whose been hiding amongst you all this time, not lynching anybody, just biding my time, then bussing the Godfather just for sh!ts and giggles

If memory serves correct, you were in his corner for most of the game. If it were up to you, your scum buddy would still be alive. You, in no way, lead to Valk being day vigged, or even pushed for his lynch in reality with comments in the game. Sounds like you're trying to rewrite history condescendingly.

, because sitting around commuting every night gets boring after a while. I tip my hate to the gentlemen who share a PM and can choose to kill a player every night... wait, why does that sound familiar? Nevermind, I shant trouble my poor little mind about it. Though it would be impossible for town to distinguish between such a setup and scum... it must be coincidence.

Being condescending won't help you at all, scum.

In all seriousness, either Khaos or Daytona need to die.

Considering what you're saying, why not say 'Both'? Besides, me and Khaos both have contributed to town in many ways throughout this entire game, as opposed to you. Really, what have you done? What impact have you had upon town, besides misleading us? What positives can we attribute to you? Nothing.

They've just tied themselves to one another. If one is scum, we win this game. If one is town, then the other one is confirmed town at this point, which is a huge bonus going in to LYLO.

You know, considering that Rev is the investigative JOAT, it might be worthwhile to maybe get him to check one of us, or check to see if he checked up on Khaos last night,

I also think that we may be close to LYLO, as their whole song and dance reeks of a twilight gambit to close a few crucial lynches before playing a trump card which will close the game for them. Either that or they're ridiculously incompetent townies who may cost us the game.

But you can't refute role list theory, can you? It has worked at every single junction of the game. A portion of my strategy in this game was based upon it, you know. And what has that lead to? One scum on the ropes, flailing about with worthless defenses(you).

Try and refute role list theory. Try. I've addressed the concerns about it, especially last DP, in the real life thread. Any new concerns raised, and I'll happily destroy them. But until you manage to shoot role list theory dead, you are today's lynch.
#FeeltheFreezerBern