Total Posts:144|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 35.4: DP1

bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 9:44:08 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
DP SET-UP

https://docs.google.com...

On a side-note, Lady Gaga's tribute to Julie Andrews at the Oscars was freakin' amazing. Damn, she can sing no? Someone should give her an award or something...

LIVING PLAYERS

Medic
Ash
Ore
Harder
Yama
Lannan
Bhu
Khaos
HPG
7th

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 9:00pm, DDO time, on 2/28/15.

Good luck!
I'm a Bish.
headphonegut
Posts: 4,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 9:53:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2015 9:46:49 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 2/26/2015 9:46:14 PM, headphonegut wrote:
VTL khaos

Why

Here at DDO we don't worry about actual reasons because we're morons like that. Here at ddo we simply like to vote because we are vindictive arrogant azzholes. Welcome to DDO mafia where we vote for claims to get the game going but then become obsessed with them that somehow claims will reveal a players alignment. To look at bad play simply look to yama to see what not to do to look at good play hold f5 I'm sure it'll happen eventually.

also vote Khaos to see what he does.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
bsh1
Posts: 29,018
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 9:56:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2015 9:46:49 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 2/26/2015 9:46:14 PM, headphonegut wrote:
VTL khaos

Why

It's called a RVS. Basically, it is a random vote placed on someone designed to get them to post or to claim to get the game rolling.
I'm a Bish.
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 10:01:54 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2015 9:53:03 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 2/26/2015 9:46:49 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 2/26/2015 9:46:14 PM, headphonegut wrote:
VTL khaos

Why

Here at DDO we don't worry about actual reasons because we're morons like that. Here at ddo we simply like to vote because we are vindictive arrogant azzholes. Welcome to DDO mafia where we vote for claims to get the game going but then become obsessed with them that somehow claims will reveal a players alignment. To look at bad play simply look to yama to see what not to do to look at good play hold f5 I'm sure it'll happen eventually.

also vote Khaos to see what he does.

ok cool
headphonegut
Posts: 4,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 10:03:14 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2015 10:01:54 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 2/26/2015 9:53:03 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 2/26/2015 9:46:49 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 2/26/2015 9:46:14 PM, headphonegut wrote:
VTL khaos

Why

Here at DDO we don't worry about actual reasons because we're morons like that. Here at ddo we simply like to vote because we are vindictive arrogant azzholes. Welcome to DDO mafia where we vote for claims to get the game going but then become obsessed with them that somehow claims will reveal a players alignment. To look at bad play simply look to yama to see what not to do to look at good play hold f5 I'm sure it'll happen eventually.

also vote Khaos to see what he does.

ok cool

that is not a vote.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 10:03:44 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2015 9:46:14 PM, headphonegut wrote:
VTL khaos

VTL HPG
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
headphonegut
Posts: 4,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 10:03:51 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2015 10:02:39 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
VTL Khaos

oh nvm. Well done. Now we wait. Khaos is online so yeah.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 10:03:55 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2015 10:03:14 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 2/26/2015 10:01:54 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 2/26/2015 9:53:03 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 2/26/2015 9:46:49 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 2/26/2015 9:46:14 PM, headphonegut wrote:
VTL khaos

Why

Here at DDO we don't worry about actual reasons because we're morons like that. Here at ddo we simply like to vote because we are vindictive arrogant azzholes. Welcome to DDO mafia where we vote for claims to get the game going but then become obsessed with them that somehow claims will reveal a players alignment. To look at bad play simply look to yama to see what not to do to look at good play hold f5 I'm sure it'll happen eventually.

also vote Khaos to see what he does.

ok cool

that is not a vote.

I voted
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 24,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 10:05:23 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm debating going for an ironic play this game.
I'll tell you this, I'm an award.

bhu is acting similar but different this game.....not sure what to think.
HPG is aggressive. Also odd.
At least the noble sheep provides us warm sweaters. All your hides would provide are coward pants. - Dick Solomon

"I call albatross!" - seventhprofessor
headphonegut
Posts: 4,135
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 10:06:21 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2015 10:05:28 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
Wait could we lynch khaos? *evil smile*

sure we could. what did you think of his first post?
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 10:07:02 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2015 10:05:23 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I'm debating going for an ironic play this game.
I'll tell you this, I'm an award.

bhu is acting similar but different this game.....not sure what to think.
HPG is aggressive. Also odd.

Just vote HPG for a claim.
If all else fails, it's better to get him out of here ASAP.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 10:15:00 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2015 10:05:23 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
I'm debating going for an ironic play this game.
I'll tell you this, I'm an award.

bhu is acting similar but different this game.....not sure what to think.
HPG is aggressive. Also odd.

I know how to play (more or less)
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 10:15:32 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2015 10:06:21 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 2/26/2015 10:05:28 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
Wait could we lynch khaos? *evil smile*

sure we could. what did you think of his first post?

*evil grin*
lannan13
Posts: 24,642
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 10:32:47 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
VTL 2001bhu

For being mean and also for a character claim.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
lannan13
Posts: 24,642
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 10:33:19 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2015 10:16:45 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
How is everyone?

Well I just finished a 10 page essay on Russian nihilism so I'm pretty happy.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
lannan13
Posts: 24,642
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 10:33:49 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2015 9:48:03 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
So who wants to claim? who is mafia?

We can start with you.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 10:38:11 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Bhu, go ahead and give us the fake claim you are still struggling with.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Khaos_Mage
Posts: 24,906
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 10:42:17 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
VTL Ore
At least the noble sheep provides us warm sweaters. All your hides would provide are coward pants. - Dick Solomon

"I call albatross!" - seventhprofessor
lannan13
Posts: 24,642
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 10:48:10 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I'm going to bed tonight as I'm overly tired. I'll character claim tomorrow.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

"Sometimes it is hell, trying to get to heaven."- Undertaker

Keep a Positive Mental Attitude!

DDO Hall of Famer
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 11:01:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2015 10:42:17 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
VTL Ore

Still sore about the other game I see.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/26/2015 11:01:31 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 2/26/2015 10:32:47 PM, lannan13 wrote:
VTL 2001bhu

For being mean and also for a character claim.

1 how was I mean what is character claim