Sword Art Online Reality Phase DP4

Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 5:39:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Died during the night:

Daytonanerd - Kirigaya Kazuto - You are Kirigaya Kazuto, teenage boy and highschooler. While your ability to play video games is spectacular, sadly your stat points don't transfer over to real life. You are VANILLA, and have no night action. You win with the town

Living Players:

1. HPG
2. Skepsikyma
3. Khaos
4. Yama
5. That1User

With five people alive, it takes three to lynch. The day phase will end at 11:59pm on 3/4.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 5:55:26 PM
Well, I was wrong about Daytona, and your probably going to kill me know. Investigating me will save us a powerful GP role, if anyone is up for it.

Just remember these few things when I flip:

1. Khaos is confirmed town. Take him to LYLO, protect him, don't lynch him under any circumstances.

2. User is probably scum. He tried to dayvig Rev last DP, which would have killed him permanently. Once I am dead, kill him.

3. If there is another scum player, my guess would be HPG.

Even after this lynch, you still have a chance to hunt scum. Go for User, his deference, unwillingness to explain his read, and then sudden attempt to kill Rev all scream scum.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 5:55:54 PM
At 3/1/2015 5:51:38 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
So Rev is mafia... fvck

Why?
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 5:59:16 PM
At 3/1/2015 5:55:54 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
So Rev is mafia... fvck

Why?

Why wouldn't an NK count as an action? And commuting requires us forfeiting our actions.
Considering someone was killed commuting here, I believe either Rev (as End is proven town) is mafia and carried out the kill from in game or HPG is mafia and carried out the kill from here as Dayt traveled here.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:01:30 PM
At 3/1/2015 5:59:16 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
So Rev is mafia... fvck

Why?

Why wouldn't an NK count as an action? And commuting requires us forfeiting our actions.
Considering someone was killed commuting here, I believe either Rev (as End is proven town) is mafia and carried out the kill from in game or HPG is mafia and carried out the kill from here as Dayt traveled here.

I thought that attempts to target someone who was commuting from your particular DP would fail? Rev couldn't have done it.
- Hilaire Belloc -
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:02:09 PM
At 3/1/2015 6:01:30 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/1/2015 5:59:16 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
So Rev is mafia... fvck

Why?

I thought that attempts to target someone who was commuting from your particular DP would fail? Rev couldn't have done it.

POE ftw
VTL HPG
TUF, and YYW
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:05:41 PM
At 3/1/2015 5:55:26 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
Well, I was wrong about Daytona, and your probably going to kill me know. Investigating me will save us a powerful GP role, if anyone is up for it.

1. Khaos is confirmed town. Take him to LYLO, protect him, don't lynch him under any circumstances.

2. User is probably scum. He tried to dayvig Rev last DP, which would have killed him permanently. Once I am dead, kill him.

Even after this lynch, you still have a chance to hunt scum. Go for User, his deference, unwillingness to explain his read, and then sudden attempt to kill Rev all scream scum.

why would they lynch you? My pm says you're innocent.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:07:11 PM
At 3/1/2015 6:05:41 PM, headphonegut wrote:

Claiming to be the Cop?
TUF, and YYW
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:16:16 PM
At 3/1/2015 6:07:11 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Claiming to be the Cop?

Is that a cc? Make my day Sally.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:16:17 PM

I forget, you've been down here almost the entire game. Have you claimed yet?
- Hilaire Belloc -
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:20:00 PM
At 3/1/2015 6:16:16 PM, headphonegut wrote:

Claiming to be the Cop?

No. We have a living JOAT who claimed to be cop.
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:27:37 PM
At 3/1/2015 6:16:17 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Now we need to lynch HPG
TUF, and YYW
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:27:51 PM

I was kurisuhaito (these names i swear). and I chose to observe rather than partake and so was a vanilla.

Then I moved over here and became seijirou kikuoka some governmental type I monitor sh1t and have govt resources I can find people info making me the cop.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:29:37 PM
At 3/1/2015 6:27:37 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Now we need to lynch HPG

I have a stronger scum read on User. If he's the only choice I will, but he just claimed cop. Let's let Khaos extrapolate on what, exactly, his role entails before we potentially permalynch a power role who can verify people before we kill them.
- Hilaire Belloc -
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:31:13 PM
At 3/1/2015 6:27:51 PM, headphonegut wrote:

I was kurisuhaito (these names i swear). and I chose to observe rather than partake and so was a vanilla.

Then I moved over here and became seijirou kikuoka some governmental type I monitor sh1t and have govt resources I can find people info making me the cop.

Re-Character claim
TUF, and YYW
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:31:42 PM
At 3/1/2015 6:20:00 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 3/1/2015 6:16:16 PM, headphonegut wrote:

Claiming to be the Cop?

No. We have a living JOAT who claimed to be cop.

oh joy. How many mislynches do we have? hmmm I'm okay with a 1 for 1 trade. Didnt rev claim yui? wasn't that the fairy person? i don't even know. What was his justification?
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:31:48 PM

I don't know, that's a very strong claim.

http://swordartonline.wikia.com...
- Hilaire Belloc -
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:35:08 PM
At 3/1/2015 6:31:13 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:

Re-Character claim

???
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:38:35 PM
Even if there are two mafia left, we have at least two mislynches left. I say we let HPG investigate one other person, then kill him. If he flips cop, then we have myself, Khaos, and whomever else he investigates as confirmed town. If he flips scum then, hey, we either win or we buy time with one more scum to hunt.
- Hilaire Belloc -
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:39:19 PM
I don't buy HPGs claim:
1. Cop is an easy fake claim
2. He's had two DPs to craft this claim
TUF, and YYW
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:41:46 PM
At 3/1/2015 6:39:19 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
I don't buy HPGs claim:

What do you think of my plan?
- Hilaire Belloc -
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:49:02 PM
At 3/1/2015 6:41:46 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
I don't buy HPGs claim:

That it is ridiculous.
Remind me of who you are.
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:50:13 PM
At 3/1/2015 6:47:43 PM, headphonegut wrote:
this is mylo btw.

Explain
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:51:48 PM
this is mylo btw.

And paraphrase your PM
TUF, and YYW
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:52:11 PM
this is mylo btw.

Lol, how? We have seven players left, a dead TP, and a dead scum. For this to be mylo, there would have to have been four mafia and a TP.
- Hilaire Belloc -
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:53:10 PM
At 3/1/2015 6:49:02 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
I don't buy HPGs claim:

That it is ridiculous.

Agil. I'm vanilla now.
- Hilaire Belloc -
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/1/2015 6:53:43 PM
At 3/1/2015 6:49:02 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
I don't buy HPGs claim:

That it is ridiculous.

Why is it ridiculous? We increase the utility of the lynch and flip.
- Hilaire Belloc -