Total Posts:14|Showing Posts:1-14
Jump to topic:

Mafia leader boards 2015

Khaos_Mage
Posts: 23,214
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 11:45:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 11:40:11 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Does it count as a win if khaos dies before you?

EVERYONE'S A WINNER!!!!
except me :(
My work here is, finally, done.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,574
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 11:57:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 11:40:11 AM, Maikuru wrote:
Does it count as a win if khaos dies before you?

Sig change.
"You're more of a fluentic fail doer who sometimes does a doo dah with a diggity ding, managing to push open doors that weren't meant to be opened, only to find that there's no floor, so you instead become spiderman and crawl on the walls." -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door
ESocialBookworm
Posts: 14,373
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 6:58:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 11:59:01 AM, RevNge wrote:
http://i1.kym-cdn.com...
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 7:17:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Bossyburrito - Infinite Wins
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 7:19:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 7:17:26 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Bossyburrito - Infinite Wins
RevNge - Infinite^Infinite Wins
That1User
Posts: 1,064
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 7:22:23 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 7:19:31 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/12/2015 7:17:26 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Bossyburrito - Infinite Wins
RevNge - Infinite^Infinite Wins

RevNge, I sent you the Debate challenge for the Februrary Tournament. Do you want to accept it and keep the Februrary Tournament alive or do you want to decline and kill the Februrary Tournament, focusing on the March Tournament?
"Our life is what our thoughts make it."
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "-Voltaire
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 7:23:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 7:22:23 PM, That1User wrote:
At 3/12/2015 7:19:31 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/12/2015 7:17:26 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Bossyburrito - Infinite Wins
RevNge - Infinite^Infinite Wins

RevNge, I sent you the Debate challenge for the Februrary Tournament. Do you want to accept it and keep the Februrary Tournament alive or do you want to decline and kill the Februrary Tournament, focusing on the March Tournament?

I don't think I can due to lack of time. Sorry.
That1User
Posts: 1,064
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 7:25:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 7:23:56 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/12/2015 7:22:23 PM, That1User wrote:
At 3/12/2015 7:19:31 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/12/2015 7:17:26 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Bossyburrito - Infinite Wins
RevNge - Infinite^Infinite Wins

RevNge, I sent you the Debate challenge for the Februrary Tournament. Do you want to accept it and keep the Februrary Tournament alive or do you want to decline and kill the Februrary Tournament, focusing on the March Tournament?

I don't think I can due to lack of time. Sorry.

That's okay, I couldn't even start the debate until now because of time issues. XD
"Our life is what our thoughts make it."
R13; Marcus Aurelius
"When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love." -Marcus Aurelius
"Man is free at the moment he wishes to be." -Voltaire
"Every man is guilty of all the good he did not do. "-Voltaire
Wylted
Posts: 21,167
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 11:21:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 8:30:05 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
Write your name and wins:

2001bhu: 1 win
Wylted: 1 win (surprise mafia)