Total Posts:212|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners Mafia 36.1: DP1

bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 9:37:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
THE DP1 SET-UP

https://docs.google.com...

LIVING PLAYERS

bhu
Molon
Sapphique
ash
316
Val
Shadow
Skep
Harder
Yama

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 9:00pm, DDO time, on 3/14/15.


Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 9:38:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
VTL Ash
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 9:38:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 9:38:28 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
VTL Ash
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,098
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 9:57:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 9:52:04 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Sup B***hs
VTL 316
For a claim or death

Oh yeah...I forgot about the multi.

Unvote. VTL 316
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 10:15:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 9:57:08 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
At 3/12/2015 9:52:04 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Sup B***hs
VTL 316
For a claim or death

Oh yeah...I forgot about the multi.

Unvote. VTL 316

He's not multi. He's my bro!
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 10:25:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
For anyone who doesn't understand: The chances of them being alts is nearly 100%
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 10:39:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
No noob rule here, as it defeats the purpose of the series. Can we all agree to follow the inactive rule unless scum slips?
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 10:40:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 10:25:34 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
For anyone who doesn't understand: The chances of them being alts is nearly 100%

If that's the case, then they're probably either both town or both scum, as I don't think that bsh1 would allow the entire scum team to be potentially outed by splitting them factionally.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Shadowguynick
Posts: 516
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 11:06:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'd vote 316 but damn mobile devices make it so hard to bold (at least for mine it seems)

For now I hope this will do?

*VTL 316* 3 votes should be enough
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 11:09:25 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 11:06:05 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
I'd vote 316 but damn mobile devices make it so hard to bold (at least for mine it seems)

For now I hope this will do?

*VTL 316* 3 votes should be enough

4 votes
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 11:11:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 11:06:05 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
I'd vote 316 but damn mobile devices make it so hard to bold (at least for mine it seems)

For now I hope this will do?

*VTL 316* 3 votes should be enough

Bolding can be achieved by typing < strong >"words"< /strong > (remove the spaces for correct formatting) around whatever you want to bold.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 11:13:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 11:13:00 PM, 3168175 wrote:
What the crudcakes. VTL Harder

Good idea!!! =) =) =) Unvote VTL harder
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 11:15:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 11:13:00 PM, 3168175 wrote:
What the crudcakes.

The noob is strong with this one, train him you must - master Yoda/2001bhu
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 11:19:18 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 11:17:22 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
VTl 316

Why is all the hate going to my noob brother?
Shadowguynick
Posts: 516
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 11:20:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 11:19:18 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:17:22 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
VTl 316

Why is all the hate going to my noob brother?

No hate, just want a claim
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 11:23:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 11:20:34 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:19:18 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:17:22 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
VTl 316

Why is all the hate going to my noob brother?

No hate, just want a claim

y you first
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 11:25:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 11:13:55 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:13:00 PM, 3168175 wrote:
What the crudcakes. VTL Harder

Good idea!!! =) =) =) Unvote VTL harder

Bad idea.

Lynching one of you two will actually somewhat confirm the other, so I'm thinking more along those lines.

Killing the experienced players off is just bad. Turning this game into Lord of the Flies won't help you learn or win.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 11:28:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 11:25:07 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:13:55 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:13:00 PM, 3168175 wrote:
What the crudcakes. VTL Harder

Good idea!!! =) =) =) Unvote VTL harder

Bad idea.

Lynching one of you two will actually somewhat confirm the other, so I'm thinking more along those lines.

Killing the experienced players off is just bad. Turning this game into Lord of the Flies won't help you learn or win.

lol I hated that book!!!
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 11:33:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 11:28:02 PM, 3168175 wrote:
Why do you think me and him have the same role/faction

Because you are brothers. If one of you logs onto the computer and the other is in the scum PM, then whichever of you is town will instantly win the game. The scum player could even tell the town player outright. Also, people seem to think that you are just two alts, which is even more reason to suspect that bsh1 was cautious and restricted you two one faction. Personally, I think that you guys are town just due to the probability factor for a block of two players landing in a randomly allocated scum spot, but killing one of you will either confirm or indict the other. A confirmed town player is wonderful to have, especially when your behavior may not be mature enough for us to read accurately yet.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 11:37:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 11:33:55 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:28:02 PM, 3168175 wrote:
Why do you think me and him have the same role/faction

Because you are brothers. If one of you logs onto the computer and the other is in the scum PM, then whichever of you is town will instantly win the game. The scum player could even tell the town player outright. Also, people seem to think that you are just two alts, which is even more reason to suspect that bsh1 was cautious and restricted you two one faction. Personally, I think that you guys are town just due to the probability factor for a block of two players landing in a randomly allocated scum spot, but killing one of you will either confirm or indict the other. A confirmed town player is wonderful to have, especially when your behavior may not be mature enough for us to read accurately yet.

we have our own chromebooks
Skepsikyma
Posts: 8,278
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 11:40:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 11:37:52 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:33:55 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:28:02 PM, 3168175 wrote:
Why do you think me and him have the same role/faction

Because you are brothers. If one of you logs onto the computer and the other is in the scum PM, then whichever of you is town will instantly win the game. The scum player could even tell the town player outright. Also, people seem to think that you are just two alts, which is even more reason to suspect that bsh1 was cautious and restricted you two one faction. Personally, I think that you guys are town just due to the probability factor for a block of two players landing in a randomly allocated scum spot, but killing one of you will either confirm or indict the other. A confirmed town player is wonderful to have, especially when your behavior may not be mature enough for us to read accurately yet.

we have our own chromebooks

Lol, did bsh1 know that, and even if he did, is he willing to bet his game on it? I think not.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2015 11:41:47 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/12/2015 11:40:37 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:37:52 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:33:55 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 3/12/2015 11:28:02 PM, 3168175 wrote:
Why do you think me and him have the same role/faction

Because you are brothers. If one of you logs onto the computer and the other is in the scum PM, then whichever of you is town will instantly win the game. The scum player could even tell the town player outright. Also, people seem to think that you are just two alts, which is even more reason to suspect that bsh1 was cautious and restricted you two one faction. Personally, I think that you guys are town just due to the probability factor for a block of two players landing in a randomly allocated scum spot, but killing one of you will either confirm or indict the other. A confirmed town player is wonderful to have, especially when your behavior may not be mature enough for us to read accurately yet.

we have our own chromebooks

Lol, did bsh1 know that, and even if he did, is he willing to bet his game on it? I think not.

who know I try to touch his he try to kill me