Beginners' Mafia 36.1: DP2

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 10:41:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
DIED LAST DP

bhu - You are the ROLE COP. Each night you may select a target and learn their role but not there affiliation. You win with the town.

316 - You are the SUPER SAINT. If lynched, you will kill the one who hammers you. You win with the town.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Molon - You are the TRACKER. Each night you may select a player. You will learn who they visited in the night. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

bhu - Town
316 - Town
Molon - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

Saph
ash
Val
Shadow
Skep
Harder
Yama

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 11:00pm, DDO time, on 3/17/15.

Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 11:02:16 PM
So we're probably at LyLo now, if there are 3 mafia. That means we need to lynch a mafia this DP or we lose, right?

Bhu, 316, and Molon are dead. They were town. Ash has claimed vanilla but hasn't said much otherwise, so I can't get any sort of read on him. Shadow has also been kind of inactive. Skep seems townish despite voting VTNL last DP. I had FoS on Yama actually for not articulating a clear reason for wanting to lynch bhu besides "magical yama deduction powers," but don't know what to think after being proactive after bhu and 316 were modkilled. I'm going to read the last DP thread again...
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 11:15:39 PM
Val, you said you'd claim this DP. Let's hear it.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 11:24:15 PM
At 3/15/2015 11:20:09 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/15/2015 11:15:39 PM, Sapphique wrote:
Val, you said you'd claim this DP. Let's hear it.

join my mafia http://www.debate.org...

May I remind you that you've been modkilled for this game? Kindly refrain from posting in it.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 11:35:20 PM
Last DP, harder started out by voting ash for no apparent reason, but switched to 316 and then VTNL after the "brothers" were modkilled. Bhu had accused harder, but val defended him, saying they were both just looking for claims. Both val and harder also VTNL at the end. I don't see how VTNL would have helped town at MyLo, as a NK would just bring us to LyLo, where we are now. Ash just seemed to be jumping on the bandwagon with his vote; not enough info to go on.

VTL val
I'll unvote once you claim and if possible prove that you're town.

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 11:38:06 PM
At 3/15/2015 11:35:20 PM, Sapphique wrote:
Last DP, harder started out by voting ash for no apparent reason, but switched to 316 and then VTNL after the "brothers" were modkilled. Bhu had accused harder, but val defended him, saying they were both just looking for claims. Both val and harder also VTNL at the end. I don't see how VTNL would have helped town at MyLo, as a NK would just bring us to LyLo, where we are now. Ash just seemed to be jumping on the bandwagon with his vote; not enough info to go on.

VTL val

If we had mislynched last DP, this game would be over. Now we can scum hunt with a whole NP worth of results.

By the way, Sapphique is confirmed town.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 11:41:53 PM
At 3/15/2015 11:38:06 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

VTL val

If we had mislynched last DP, this game would be over. Now we can scum hunt with a whole NP worth of results.

True enough. Who are your main suspects?

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 11:43:57 PM
At 3/15/2015 11:41:53 PM, Sapphique wrote:

VTL val

This moves my FoS back to yama, actually. But I'll wait for val's claim before doing anything further.

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 11:45:34 PM

VTL val

Ash, for inactivity and vanilla claim, but it's slight. Yama doesn't seem scummish, I'm getting a feel for his behavior after playing a few games with him. He feels town. I don't have a whole lot to go on, I think that the bhu brothers dominated last DP and sidetracked a lot of discussion.

All roles and results should out this DP. Sapphique, I'm going to out your role, unless you have any objections.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 11:51:00 PM
At 3/15/2015 11:45:34 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

VTL val

Ash, for inactivity and vanilla claim, but it's slight. Yama doesn't seem scummish, I'm getting a feel for his behavior after playing a few games with him. He feels town. I don't have a whole lot to go on, I think that the bhu brothers dominated last DP and sidetracked a lot of discussion.

All roles and results should out this DP. Sapphique, I'm going to out your role, unless you have any objections.

That's fine. I was going to volunteer sacrificing myself last DP to find out someone's role, but lynching 316 or bhu seemed like a good idea until they were modkilled. I was going to do it even after that, but in light of what you said earlier I'm glad I didn't. It would have meant a mafia win.

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 11:53:25 PM
At 3/15/2015 11:51:00 PM, Sapphique wrote:

VTL val

That's fine. I was going to volunteer sacrificing myself last DP to find out someone's role, but lynching 316 or bhu seemed like a good idea until they were modkilled. I was going to do it even after that, but in light of what you said earlier I'm glad I didn't. It would have meant a mafia win.

She's the oracle. I am too, now, as I mimiced her last night. If either of us die, we may reveal the affiliation of one player. This means that, once we kill scum today, one of us ought to be sacrificed.
- Hilaire Belloc -
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/15/2015 11:59:58 PM
At 3/15/2015 11:53:25 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

VTL val

She's the oracle. I am too, now, as I mimiced her last night. If either of us die, we may reveal the affiliation of one player. This means that, once we kill scum today, one of us ought to be sacrificed.

Oh, I thought you were cop or dreamer lol. We can reveal the role, not the affiliation, I believe. That's what the google doc said. Now we just need everyone else to out their roles. Refusing to do so at this point would just be blatantly anti-town, as we have to know at least one mafia this DP.

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 12:06:42 AM
At 3/15/2015 11:59:58 PM, Sapphique wrote:

VTL val

Oh, I thought you were cop or dreamer lol. We can reveal the role, not the affiliation, I believe. That's what the google doc said. Now we just need everyone else to out their roles. Refusing to do so at this point would just be blatantly anti-town, as we have to know at least one mafia this DP.

I'm checking with bsh1.
- Hilaire Belloc -
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 12:38:52 AM
At 3/15/2015 11:59:58 PM, Sapphique wrote:

VTL val

It reveals both.
- Hilaire Belloc -
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 7:49:09 AM
VTL Ash

You visited Molon. Claim or die.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 9:51:50 AM
@bsh, I can replace someone if need be!
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:01:01 AM
At 3/15/2015 11:02:16 PM, Sapphique wrote:
So we're probably at LyLo now, if there are 3 mafia. That means we need to lynch a mafia this DP or we lose, right?

Bhu, 316, and Molon are dead. They were town. Ash has claimed vanilla but hasn't said much otherwise, so I can't get any sort of read on him. Shadow has also been kind of inactive. Skep seems townish despite voting VTNL last DP. I had FoS on Yama actually for not articulating a clear reason for wanting to lynch bhu besides "magical yama deduction powers," but don't know what to think after being proactive after bhu and 316 were modkilled. I'm going to read the last DP thread again...

Wait, Ash claimed Vanilla? I didn't see that. Let me check DP1.
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:03:34 AM
Yep, he did, page 5.
Yet he still visited Molon, who died...
Hm, let's play the game of "who is obvious scum?"
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 1:42:38 PM
@Val, so you're the watcher then? Just checking before I place my vote.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 2:27:03 PM
This DP ends once we vote to lynch someone, right?

Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 2:33:52 PM
At 3/16/2015 1:42:38 PM, Sapphique wrote:
@Val, so you're the watcher then? Just checking before I place my vote.

Yes.
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 2:34:11 PM
At 3/16/2015 2:27:03 PM, Sapphique wrote:
This DP ends once we vote to lynch someone, right?

Again, yes.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 2:46:08 PM
VOTE COUNT

Val (1/4) - Saph
Ash (3/4) - Val, Yama, Shadow
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 2:46:15 PM
At 3/16/2015 9:51:50 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
@bsh, I can replace someone if need be!

Okies.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 2:52:00 PM
Ok then. VTL Ash
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 2:57:51 PM
FINAL TALLY

Val (1/4) - Saph
Ash (4/4) - Val, Yama, Shadow, Harder

RESULTS

Endgame up shortly.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 3:01:00 PM
At 3/16/2015 2:57:51 PM, bsh1 wrote:
FINAL TALLY

Val (1/4) - Saph
Ash (4/4) - Val, Yama, Shadow, Harder

RESULTS

Endgame up shortly.