SURPRISE MAFIA: Day Phase Eleven

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 2:56:14 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

Endark (Danielle) - You are NON-TOPICAL ARGUMENTS. If what you're saying doesn't have anything to do with the topic, why bother voting for you? Sure, some judges buy into theory and kritiks and all that jazz, but for most of us, a lack of topicality never fails to kill a case. Therefore, you are the STRONGMAN. Each night you may choose to carry out the NK. If you do, you will bypass any protections on your target (e.g. Bulletproof, Doctor, Bodyguard, etc.). You win with the mafia. Mafia wins when it is impossible for any other faction to win.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Beginner - You are EXTENSIONS. These are great, but they mean little without impacts. On their own, they can get you points, but they won't seal the deal. Thus, you are VANILLA. You have no role. You win with the Town. Town wins when it has eliminated all other factions.

GRAVEYARD

Khaos - Powerful Rhetoric, Alarmist - Town
Zaradi - Enunciation, Innocent Child - Town
Yama - Dropped Arguments, JOAT - Mafia
Skep (Kiri) - ??? , ??? - ???
Raisor - Slapdash Presentation, Ninja - Mafia
XLAV - ??? , ??? - ???
Endark - Permutation, Tracker - Town
HPG - Impact Turn, Lobbyist - Town
Bossy - Judge, Cult Leader - Cult
Khaos (2) - Warrant, Alarmist - Town
7th - Civility, Vanilla - Town
Korashk (Rocket/FT/Daytona) - Solid Link Story, Rolestopper - Town
TN05 (Harder/Wylted) - Shifting Goalposts, Janitor - Mafia
Solon - Credible Source, Vanilla - Town
Ford - Judge Adaptation, Popular - Town
Medic - Doing Research, Coroner - Town
Endark - Non-Topical Arguments, Strongman - Mafia
Beginner - Extensions, Vanilla - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

Ford (TUF)
Dalt
BlackVoid

With 3 players remaining, it takes 2 votes to lynch.
The DP will end at 3:00pm, DDO time, on 3/18/15.

Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 3:18:06 PM
Screw this if it actually is Dalt, but VTL Ford.

Dalt, the easiest way to make this decision is that the mafia killed Beginner over you. Beginner and I townread the hell out of each other, and both us us hard scumread TUF as the lynch this DP. If i were scum, I'd just knock you off and let Beginner buddy me for the game-winning ML. That didnt happen because I'm town and the mafia know Beginner won't lynch me but there's a chance that you might.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 3:25:58 PM
Also, while I've been wrong on a lot of stuff, the one thing you can't deny is that I've given this game EVERYTHING. I tried my absolute hardest to figure out who scum is. I've posted more analysis than almost everyone else, reread DPs more than anyone else, and given more effort than anyone else. Hell, go back to the Bossy situation where i went through the entire game and posted every single read that anyone ever had on Bossy, just to get a clearer picture on what positions people took. Mafia just dont put in that kind of effort.

TUF has done nothing all game. He's contributed pure crap. He made maybe 4 posts per DP, gave no thoughtful analysis, did almost no scumhunting, and then got replaced due to inactivity. I refuse to be lynched over someone like that given how much pure effort I've put into the game.

Trust Beginner. I've interacted with him more than any other person in the game, so he's in the best position to read me. He knew I was town beyond any reasonable doubt.
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 3:31:28 PM
VTL blackvoid

You don't just vote someone at LYLO like that unless you're scum. Thanks for making it easy on me, because I actually wasn't sure who was guilty between you and dalt.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 3:35:51 PM
DO NOT POST

Ford was lynched. The endgame will be up shortly.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 3:43:53 PM
At 3/16/2015 3:35:32 PM, Daltonian wrote:
I knew what I was doing before the DP started. Sorry everyone.

;)

^^^^^ MVP x1000
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 3:46:29 PM
At 3/16/2015 3:41:00 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Shouldnt have even played in this game...
I probably shouldn't be posting, but I felt the need to. Don't be too hard on yourself, BV. You actually tagged me DP1, and your analysis was among the most accurate before WIFOM related to our strategy and outside players started coming in to play.

You're a great mafia player, I look forward to playing with you again in the future, hopefully. :)
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 3:50:19 PM
At 3/16/2015 3:46:29 PM, Daltonian wrote:
At 3/16/2015 3:41:00 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Shouldnt have even played in this game...
I probably shouldn't be posting, but I felt the need to. Don't be too hard on yourself, BV. You actually tagged me DP1, and your analysis was among the most accurate before WIFOM related to our strategy and outside players started coming in to play.

You're a great mafia player, I look forward to playing with you again in the future, hopefully. :)

Meh, I dont feel that bad. Its a learning experience. And you did a good job.

Was that CC really accidental then?
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 3:52:14 PM
Is it sad that I didn't even care? After I caught Dalt on D1, only to have FT go full retard and divert the lynch onto khaos to pursue his sad little vendetta, and then to top it off he rage quits later in the game because people didn't like his little stunt... And then to be mislynched after a guilty from the scummiest cop in the history of mafia. I did not enjoy this game at all.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 3:52:43 PM
Please stop posting. I am putting the endgame together now.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 3:53:42 PM
At 3/16/2015 3:27:48 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Like seriously, Beginner would have helped me lynch TUF in a heartbeat. Why did I kill him?

If you had been nightkilled, I would still have been FOSing the TUF slot pretty hard. His C/P of the inactivity prompt was a factor though, and I would have tried pressuring (tunneling) Ford before lynching him. I'd probably have lynched Ford though, but there is a small smalll chance he'd convince me to scumread Dalt over him. All those excuses for inactivity from Dalt really got on my nerves, but hindsight is 10/10

If somehow this DP had ended with both you and me alive in it, we would have won. XD
Oh well. It was a good game. I'm going to have to learn to trust my town-vibe instincts more instead of letting paranoia cloud over. I kept town-reading you but wifoming myself into scumreading you in earlier DP's.
We only got to seriously work together the last two DP's before I died. :(
Camaraderie is a beautiful thing.

Anyway, GG. :P
Senpai has noticed you.