Jump to topic:

SURPRISE MAFIA: Endgame

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 4:02:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I hope you all enjoyed the game! Please wait until I've posted everything before commenting. Thanks!

SUMMARY

WINNER: Mafia
SECOND PLACE: Town
THIRD PLACE: Cult

MAFIA MVP: Dalt
TOWN MVP: Beginner
OVERALL MVP: Dalt

MAFIA

Dalt - You are LOGICAL FALLACIES. You are the king of mistakes, the emperor of errors. You are the fatal flaw of any assertion unlucky enough to find itself relying on you. Because there is no worse way to make an argument, you are the GODFATHER. You appear innocent to Cops. You win with the mafia. Mafia wins when it is impossible for any other faction to win.

Yama - You are DROPPED ARGUMENTS. Even if you make good arguments, if you don't defend them, you deserve to lose. Because you're an equal opportunity mistake (not discriminating between dropping stellar or horrid arguments), you are the JOAT. You have the following 2-shot abilities:

- Role Cop; At night you may select a player and learn what their role is, but not their affiliation
- Randomizer; At night you may select a player and randomize who they target (if they have an active role)

You win with the mafia. Mafia wins when it is impossible for any other faction to win.

Endark (Danielle) - You are NON-TOPICAL ARGUMENTS. If what you're saying doesn't have anything to do with the topic, why bother voting for you? Sure, some judges buy into theory and kritiks and all that jazz, but for most of us, a lack of topicality never fails to kill a case. Therefore, you are the STRONGMAN. Each night you may choose to carry out the NK. If you do, you will bypass any protections on your target (e.g. Bulletproof, Doctor, Bodyguard, etc.). You win with the mafia. Mafia wins when it is impossible for any other faction to win.

Raisor - You are SLAPDASH PRESENTATION. Sure, you may not kill a case, but you definitely making voting for you harder. What really bothers me are those kids who pace or make odd movements while they read. They kind of remind me of ninjas standing up there flailing their arms. Therefore, you are the NINJA. Each night you may choose to carry out the NK. If you do, you cannot be seen by Trackers or Watchers. You win with the mafia. Mafia wins when it is impossible for any other faction to win.

TN05 (Harder/Wylted) - You are SHIFTING THE GOALPOSTS. When you've made a really bad argument, sometimes the best way to clean up the mess is to morph it into something else entirely. Because that is your MO, you are the 4-shot JANITOR. Each night you may select a player. If they die that NP, their character, justification, role, and affiliation will be hidden from view in all subsequent DPs. You win with the mafia. Mafia wins when it is impossible for any other faction to win.

[Mod-Note: Mafia was given the chance, during DP1, to exchange one janitor shot for a free, safe fake claim; they chose to do this and received: OFF-TIME ROADMAP.]

TOWN

Khaos - You are POWERFUL RHETORIC. You can sway people with eloquence and with your ability to convey ideas in understandable, compelling ways. Because you can raises people's emotions and awareness, you are the 3-shot ALARMIST. At night you may select a player and prevent them from being recruited (e.g. by a mason, cult, etc.) that night. You win with the Town. Town wins when it has eliminated all other factions.

Zaradi - You are ENUNCIATION. If I cannot understand you, how can I buy into anything you say. Enunciation matters in all areas of life and communication, and the person who enunciates well is automatically someone who I can comprehend and work with. Thus, you are the INNOCENT CHILD. You will be mod-confirmed town on DP3. You win with the Town. Town wins when it has eliminated all other factions.

Endark - You are a PERMUTATION. Perming the other's sides advocacy is often a useful strategy, because you cancel out their offense. You are the TRACKER. Each night you may select a player and learn who, if anyone, they visited. You win with the Town. Town wins when it has eliminated all other factions.

HPG - You are the IMPACT TURN. If you can turn what I am saying against me, you not only defeated my argument, but you used it as a weapon against my overall claim. It's a double hit. Therefore, you are the even-day LOBBYIST. Every even day, your votes will count for 2. You win with the Town. Town wins when it has eliminated all other factions.

Khaos (Rev) - You are a WARRANT. Each assertion needs a warrant, be it a source or a logical foundation. You are the 3-shot ALARMIST. At night you may select a player and prevent them from being recruited (e.g. by a mason, cult, etc.) that night. You win with the Town. Town wins when it has eliminated all other factions.

7th (Val) - You are CIVILITY. While you are important in not ticking off the judges, you aren't enough to win on your own. Thus, you are VANILLA. You win with the Town. Town wins when it has eliminated all other factions.

Korashk (Rocket/FT/Daytona) - You are a SOLID LINK STORY. If what you're saying has literally no connection, no link, it is gonna be really hard to buy your impacts. A solid link story is incredibly important, and can make it nigh impossible to delink your warrants from your impacts or to even touch your case. Thus, you are the 2-shot ROLESTOPPER. At night you may select a player. You will essentially make your target the ascetic; they'll be immune to all non-lethal actions. You win with the Town. Town wins when it has eliminated all other factions.

[Hidden Flavor: You are even-night NAIVE; on even nights, (if you use your role) your role will not work, but you will not be informed.]

Solon - You are a CREDIBLE SOURCE. All good empirical claims should be traced back to you, and anyone who wants to be good at this event should totally waste their lives in pursuit of your illusory self. You are VANILLA. You have no role. You win with the Town. Town wins when it has eliminated all other factions.

Ford - You are JUDGE ADAPTATION. Being able to adapt to your judge--maybe even schmooze a little--can earn you huge brownie points. If I don't want spreading and you spread, you get on my bad side right off the bat, but if you adapt, then you become POPULAR. It takes 1 extra vote to lynch you. You win with the Town. Town wins when it has eliminated all other factions.

Medic - You are DOING RESEARCH. This is an essential part of success in this activity. You have to dig up good responses if you want to succeed--you cannot leave any stone un-turned or any idea un-examined. Thus, you are the 1-shot CORONER. Once per game, you may select a player from the graveyard whose information has been redacted. You will un-redact/reveal that information, which will be made public in the OP of the next DP. You win with the Town. Town wins when it has eliminated all other factions.

BlackVoid - You are a GOOD CROSS-EX. Seriously...a good CX can liven up any debate. Finding holes in what your opponent is saying or tripping them up gives you the motivation you need to tear them into tiny shreds next round. Therefore, you are the 1-shot MOTIVATOR. Once per game, you may select a player, allowing them to use their action an extra time that night. You win with the Town. Town wins when it has eliminated all other factions.

Ford (TUF) - You are JUDGE ADAPTATION. Being able to adapt to your judge--maybe even schmooze a little--can earn you huge brownie points. If I don't want spreading and you spread, you get on my bad side right off the bat, but if you adapt, then you become POPULAR. It takes 1 extra vote to lynch you. You win with the Town. Town wins when it has eliminated all other factions.

(to be continued)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 4:13:45 PM
CULT

Bossy - You are the JUDGE. Nothing in debate ultimately matters if it doesn't please you. Every debater grovels at your feet, pleading for the win, and you can force them to fall in line. Thus, you are the THIRD-PARTY JOAT/CULT LEADER. You have the following 2-shot abilities:

- Recruiter; At night, you may select a player to indoctrinate into the cult--mafia cannot be recruited successfully. All cultists will join a group PM they may use during both DPs and NPs; your cultists will retain whatever abilities they had before being recruited.
- Commuter; At night, you may choose to become a commuter. You may not recruit on this night, but you cannot be target by any actions either.

You win with the Cult. The Cult can win in three different ways: (1) surviving to DP8 with no recruits, (2) surviving to DP7 with 1 recruit, or (3) surviving to DP6 with 2 recruits.

Skep - You are COVERING EVERYTHING. Not addressing crucial points is going to get you killed. Covering everything will keep you alive until another day--you're protecting all of your claims. Thus, you are the DOCTOR. Each night you may select a target and protect them from harm. You may not self-target. You win with the Cult. The Cult can win in three different ways: (1) surviving to DP8 with no recruits, (2) surviving to DP7 with 1 recruit, or (3) surviving to DP6 with 2 recruits.

NIGHT ACTIONS

NP1

Skep - Doc BV
Solon - Trk. Dalt
XLAV - Cop Rev
Khaos - Alrm. BV
Bossy - Rcrt. Skep
Yama - Rlcp. Skep
Wylted - Jntr. Zaradi
Raisor - NK Zaradi

NP2

Skep - Doc. Raisor
Solon - Trk. BV
XLAV - Cop HPG
Endark - Rlst. Solon
Rocket - Rlstp. TUF
Bossy - Rcrt. Raisor
Medic - Crnr. Zaradi
Harder - Jntr. Skep
Raisor - NK Skep

NP3

XLAV - Cop Dani and 7th
Khaos - Alrm. BV
Endark - Trk. Danielle
Rocket - Rlstp. Medic
BV - Motv. XLAV
Bossy - Cmut.
Harder - Jntr. XLAV
Harder - NK XLAV

NP4

Khaos - Alrm. Khaos
Endark - Trk. TUF
TN05 - NK Endark

NP5

Bossy - Cmut.
Dani - Strgm. Bossy

NP6

TN05 - NK Khaos

NP7

TN05 - NK Korashk

NP8

Endark - NK Solon

NP9

Endark - NK Medic

NP10

Dalt - NK Beginner

DAY PHASE ARCHIVE

Sign-Ups: http://www.debate.org...
DP1: http://www.debate.org...
DP2: http://www.debate.org...
DP3: http://www.debate.org...
DP4: http://www.debate.org...
DP5: http://www.debate.org...
DP6: http://www.debate.org...
DP7: http://www.debate.org...
DP8: http://www.debate.org...
DP9: http://www.debate.org...
DP10: http://www.debate.org...
DP11: http://www.debate.org...

MOD COMMENTS

Egad!...this was a long game. The theme was good vs. bad IRL debating techniques, with the judge being the third party, mediating between the two. I tried to keep it balanced; I didn't want a regular cult, since I felt that a cult that could recruit every night would be OP against town. But, I also felt that cult needed some way to protect themselves, given their small size; hence, they kept their roles upon recruitment and the leader has a 2x commuter power.

I thought, otherwise, that mafia and town were pretty evenly matched, but I am certainly open to constructive criticism and advice. I hope the game was fun and that I modded well.

The biggest "WTF moment" for me was when Yama CC'd his teammate--that was just insanely poor coordination on mafia's part, but I also want to applaud the fact that Raisor, TN05, and Yama remained active in the PM even after they had died. Having their perspectives was, I think, a good way to use teamwork to their advantage.

The game probably could've been better had activity been higher, but I understand that in such a long game it was hard for some people to sustain earlier levels of activity. Ultimately, I thought the game was close, and I really struggled to name MVPs, since there were several good candidates on each side. Well-met! Anyway, I will turn the floor over to all of you now...I hope it was an enjoyable game.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 4:16:37 PM
I am sending the endgame link to everyone who played at any point in the game, as well. Just in case they're interested.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 4:17:43 PM
At 3/16/2015 4:13:45 PM, bsh1 wrote:
You gave Judge Adaptation twice on your first post (one for Ford and one for Ford(TUF))
Senpai has noticed you.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 4:20:57 PM
EDIT

Ford (TUF) - You are EFFICIENT TIME-MANAGEMENT. If you keep good track of all the time you're using to prepare and to speak, you will go far, guaranteed. Using every last second for good matters. Because being a good time keeper helps you avoid so many problems, you are the 1-shot BULLETPROOF. On the first NP you're targeted for death, you will protect yourself; you will not be informed when your shot has been used. You win with the Town. Town wins when it has eliminated all other factions.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 4:25:29 PM
BV, it's such a shame we couldn't work together more extensively.
I think we would have done a lot better if TUF were active.
I also think FT shouldn't have rage-quit. His activity would have been very helpful, especially since I was positive that he was town throughout most of the game. We might have been able to work together, him, me and BV. That would have been great. :)
Dalt, I knew that you're cc on yama was scum, but a bunch of town players convinced me otherwise. Every time I brought up the idea (which I did intermittently over multiple DP's), it'd be squashed almost instantaneously.
Anyway, well done. You played a pristine game. Props to that. :)

Was mafia actually given cult's wincon?
Or did you guys really role-cop him?
Senpai has noticed you.
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 4:27:07 PM

Never mind.
Senpai has noticed you.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 4:28:46 PM
Salty as I am, this was a great game. Design-wise, the game is mostly balanced but seems slightly pro-town. The town has a tracker, cop, role stealer, coroner, and innocent child, and minimal mafia roles to interfere with those results, so the x4 janitor is the only thing really keeping that in line. But the game ended up being balanced because they were lucky enough to janitor the cop and doc, so its nbd.

My only real criticism is that there were no killing roles in a 21-player game.

From what Bsh said, it looks like the Dalt-Yama CC really was accidental, in which case I give Dalt a lot of credit for his calm reaction and not trying to go after Yama hard as a distancing tactic. Thats what really made me think he was town. I figured he'd at least try to salvage the situation by creating some conflict, but he didn't.

Beginner, great job. I can't believe I ever FOS'd you. And you're right, if we buddied earlier, and FT stayed in, who knows what would have happened.
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 4:29:40 PM
This was a good game. I was pulling my hair out at some points, but I had fun.

Lots of people FOSed me DP1, probably because I way overplayed my original strategy. I was the godfather, so I wanted to be copped; hence me acting scummy. The net result was my near lynch, though, and I was only saved by FT and Khaos playing couple's therapy at the end of DP1.

When Yama cc'd me, it was accidental, lol. I think the reason so many people town read me for the post and the way I reacted was because it was rooted in genuine frustration, rather than mafia strategy. I pretty much gave up on the game at that point and was surprised to see that I hadn't been lynched by the time I returned..

At that point, it was becoming abundantly clear myself/Dani would have to carry the scum team, so I stepped up my game and really put a lot of effort in to trying to think as a townie would and do what a townie would, no matter what.

I did botch the Beginner lynch, however. I told TN05 to hold off on hammering Beginner when he could have to look less opportunistic. I didn't foresee medic switching like he did. Lots of extra work had to go in as a result of that..

Cred to Khaos and Skep, though, they were two of few people to maintain vocalized suspicion against me up until the point they died.

Thanks also to ER, Raisor, TN05, Yama, and Dani. They all were super helpful throughout the game. Raisor had a very heavy influence on a lot of my decisions and ER getting the Ford ML was what, in essence, let us win and get to LYLO.

Thanks, bsh, and everyone else. Every player did a good job.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Beginner
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 4:31:20 PM
This was a great game bsh. It's had its up and downs, but I'm glad you snagged me at the last moment to join. This is probably my last game on DDO for a long time, and I'm glad it was yours. :)
Senpai has noticed you.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 4:31:46 PM
At 3/16/2015 4:25:23 PM, XLAV wrote:
BV, why vtl so early...

There wasnt anything that was going to change my decision. I'd made up my mind. Dalt seemed a lot more townie than TUF, so I didnt want to take a bunch of time and risk WIFOMing and overthinking.

It was definitely my fault for failing to figure it out though.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 4:31:55 PM
At 3/16/2015 4:25:29 PM, Beginner wrote:
BV, it's such a shame we couldn't work together more extensively.
I think we would have done a lot better if TUF were active.
I also think FT shouldn't have rage-quit. His activity would have been very helpful, especially since I was positive that he was town throughout most of the game. We might have been able to work together, him, me and BV. That would have been great. :)
Dalt, I knew that you're cc on yama was scum, but a bunch of town players convinced me otherwise. Every time I brought up the idea (which I did intermittently over multiple DP's), it'd be squashed almost instantaneously.
Anyway, well done. You played a pristine game. Props to that. :)

When we killed skep we got cult win con. He was recruited dp1

Also look back at dp1 with FT; scum basically bullied him until he quit. A lesson in why being able to stay collected is actually part of your overall skill
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 4:32:06 PM
At 3/16/2015 4:25:29 PM, Beginner wrote:

Mafia was given cult's wincon when Skep was janitored.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 4:36:13 PM
At 3/16/2015 4:31:46 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 3/16/2015 4:25:23 PM, XLAV wrote:
BV, why vtl so early...

There wasnt anything that was going to change my decision. I'd made up my mind. Dalt seemed lot more townie than TUF, so I didnt want to take a bunch of time and risk WIFOMing and overthinking.

Lol, LyLo is when I give it my all. I'd spend hours rereading everything, especially when the two players left are my town reads.

It was definitely my fault for failing to figure it out though.

Not your fault, man.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 4:36:59 PM
At 3/16/2015 4:28:46 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
Salty as I am, this was a great game. Design-wise, the game is mostly balanced but seems slightly pro-town. The town has a tracker, cop, role stealer, coroner, and innocent child, and minimal mafia roles to interfere with those results, so the x4 janitor is the only thing really keeping that in line. But the game ended up being balanced because they were lucky enough to janitor the cop and doc, so its nbd.

I actually think the ninja balanced out the tracker and that the 1-shot coroner was very weak compared to the janitor. I thought the Godfather was a sufficient, if fairly weak, counter to the cop. Plus, the randomizer could've interfered with every one of those actions, and the strongman gave mafia a lot of power, too.

I was reluctant to do that because I tried to create a set-up that included one, but I couldn't figure out any set-up that was balanced, that I liked, and that did include one.

From what Bsh said, it looks like the Dalt-Yama CC really was accidental, in which case I give Dalt a lot of credit for his calm reaction and not trying to go after Yama hard as a distancing tactic.

It was accidental.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 4:38:01 PM
At 3/16/2015 4:28:46 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

Town never had a cop. And, we lost doc on DP1 so we never had a town doc either. I think 4 scum would have been better, since there was a cult. Even though cult was watered down in terms of not being able to recruit every night, they also had a watered down win con. Plus cult leader had the ability to commute. So, not really a weak cult. With five scum, no cop, and a cult with an easily attainable win con, I think this game was heavily imbalanced against town. It's really a minor miracle that the cult didn't win. Although, a big part of that also is due to FT basically torpedoing any chance town had of winning by derailing a scum lynch on D1.

Agreed, would have been nice to have the game go faster.
From what Bsh said, it looks like the Dalt-Yama CC really was accidental, in which case I give Dalt a lot of credit for his calm reaction and not trying to go after Yama hard as a distancing tactic. Thats what really made me think he was town. I figured he'd at least try to salvage the situation by creating some conflict, but he didn't.

Beginner, great job. I can't believe I ever FOS'd you. And you're right, if we buddied earlier, and FT stayed in, who knows what would have happened.

I give Beginner a lot of credit for taking down the cult leader in a do or die situation, but I also take away some credit for mislynching me in a situation where it was painfully obvious that Endark was scum. If FT had stayed in, he probably would have kept lying to mislynch townies and we would have lost even sooner.
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 4:38:06 PM
At 3/16/2015 4:36:13 PM, XLAV wrote:

Would you have lynched Dalt? If so, why?

FT, how closely did you follow the game after you died?
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 4:39:30 PM
At 3/16/2015 4:31:20 PM, Beginner wrote:
This was a great game bsh. It's had its up and downs, but I'm glad you snagged me at the last moment to join. This is probably my last game on DDO for a long time, and I'm glad it was yours. :)

Thanks, Beginner. I appreciate it :)
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 4:40:47 PM
At 3/16/2015 4:40:35 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
Wtf?? who was cop? it says scum had a GF but there is no townie with the role of cop...?
XLAV
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 4:41:29 PM
At 3/16/2015 4:38:01 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
Town never had a cop. And, we lost doc on DP1 so we never had a town doc either. I think 4 scum would have been better, since there was a cult. Even though cult was watered down in terms of not being able to recruit every night, they also had a watered down win con. Plus cult leader had the ability to commute. So, not really a weak cult. With five scum, no cop, and a cult with an easily attainable win con, I think this game was heavily imbalanced against town. It's really a minor miracle that the cult didn't win. Although, a big part of that also is due to FT basically torpedoing any chance town had of winning by derailing a scum lynch on D1.

Xlav was the Cop.

I give Beginner a lot of credit for taking down the cult leader in a do or die situation, but I also take away some credit for mislynching me in a situation where it was painfully obvious that Endark was scum. If FT had stayed in, he probably would have kept lying to mislynch townies and we would have lost even sooner.

I apologize for mislynching you. I knew you were town, but people refused to lynch TUF, so there ended up being 20 minutes left in the DP and you were the only person who had votes. ML > NL in that situation.

And I wouldnt even count your last one as a ML. Thats on TUF.
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 4:46:06 PM
At 3/16/2015 4:41:29 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
At 3/16/2015 4:38:01 PM, ford_prefect wrote:

Xlav was the Cop.
Ok, yeah, I don't see where that's posted but Dalt said it and they janitored him, so I have to believe it's true.

I apologize for mislynching you. I knew you were town, but people refused to lynch TUF, so there ended up being 20 minutes left in the DP and you were the only person who had votes. ML > NL in that situation.
I kind of get why it happened, but it still really pissed me off that he put in like zero effort other than to say yo I got a guilty on ford and then I died.
And I wouldnt even count your last one as a ML. Thats on TUF.
I almost never replace into games, because I don't like it and I think it's kind of unfair if you had a role that gave results in your previous life. I only replaced into this game because I was furious at Endark for ending my record of no mislynches, and I wanted to lynch him as revenge. Ironically, I didn't even get a chance to do that, lol. But yeah I never count what happens as a replacement, win or lose, survive or die. I think I've only ever replaced in twice or something anyway.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 4:46:15 PM
EDIT

XLAV - You are LOGIC. You are the end-all-be-all of this activity. Logic exposes the flaws in every position, and shows any claim in it's true light: as either good or bad. Thus, you are the COP. Each night you may select a player and learn if they win with the town (innocent) or not (guilty). You win with the Town. Town wins when it has eliminated all other factions.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 4:52:57 PM
I'd be appreciated if someone could post the mafia pm.

How to do it on chrome:

downoad this - https://chrome.google.com...

It puts a camera on the top right.

Go to mafia pm, click the camera.

Save the pic, upload it to tinypic.com

Paste direct link.
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 4:54:05 PM
At 3/16/2015 4:52:57 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

How to do it on chrome:

Paste direct link.

If someone does this, they need to get Airmax's preapproval, and they need to be sure to capture all four mafia PMs.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 5:00:23 PM
At 3/16/2015 4:52:57 PM, BlackVoid wrote:

How to do it on chrome:

Paste direct link.
Sure, I'll work on this. Let me just get approval from Airmax first, per bsh.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
BlackVoid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 5:02:55 PM
At 3/16/2015 4:54:05 PM, bsh1 wrote:

If someone does this, they need to get Airmax's preapproval, and they need to be sure to capture all four mafia PMs.

Huh. When I played before, we did this all the time and nobody thought twice. Did Airmax say something about it?

I'm fine with waiting though.