Game Theory Mafia - Endgame

Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 8:02:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Town

Welcome, player. Each night, you will be able to make decisions that impact yourself and the game.

YamaVonKarma - You are the odd-night cop.

medic0506[1] - You are the 2x follower; each night you may select another player. You will learn what action(s) he took, but not on whom; results are primitive (for example, cop and watcher will be "investigative," not "cop" or "watcher").

Ore_Ele[1] - You are the doctor; you may self-protect; if you protect anyone other than yourself, then you may no longer target yourself.

bossyburrito - You are the 1x watcher.

Headphonegut - You are popular townie; you require 1 more vote to be lynched. Nothing shows in the vote count.

Korashk - You are the 1x journalist; each night, you may target a player, and you will receive a copy of whatever messages that player received.

Skepsikyma (rep daytonanerd) - You are the roleblocker; each night, you may target a player, and that player will be blocked from using his role.

ford_prefect - You are the craftsman; each night, you may target a player, if that player has or had an x-shot role, he will receive another copy of it, effective that night; if he has multiple x-shot roles, he chooses 1 to copy.

zaradi (rep numberwang) - You are the 0x forensic investigator (yes, that says zero-shot); on one night you may select a dead player. The next night, you will learn of all players who visited him while he was alive, in random order.

EndarkenedRationalist (rep That1User) - You are the even-night vig.

XLAV - You are the rationality cop; each night, you may target a player and learn what choice that player made in that night"s game, if there is a game; upon investigating a person who cannot make a decision, he will be asked to choose between perfect rational and superrational without knowing what he is deciding on.

medic0506[2] (rep RevNge) - You are the rationality cop; each night, you may target a player and learn what choice that player made in that night"s game, if there is a game; upon investigating a person who cannot make a decision, he will be asked to choose between perfect rational and superrational without knowing what he is deciding on.

Note: with the rationality cops, investigating a player who received a letter would return a secondary result.

You win with the town; OR, you win if you are still alive when the mafia makes up half of the living players.

Mafia

Welcome players. You are the mafia, a force of fear, power, and ruthlessness. But more importantly, you share the bond of trust, brotherhood, and unity.

- You have your standard NK.
- Each of you holds one letter of temptation; each night you may send your letter to townies. Sending these out will divide the town further, and help secure your win. Sending letters is not a visit; if the deal is rejected you may send the letter another night. Once your letter has been accepted, you will no longer flip with it; instead, the acceptor will flip with it.
- Each of you is a role cop; role-copping is a visit.

Ore_Ele[2] (rep lannan13) - You hold the power of the gun. Your letter will attempt to persuade a town for to murder, in exchange for your protection. Takes effect the night of.

"The mafia wishes to make its job easier. The mafia is offering you a deal. You received a box with a gun. If you accept the deal, the mafia may command you to use your gun in place of your role to perform a ninja+strongman kill in place of the NK on one night, and you cannot be killed by the mafia until the member who sent you the letter dies. If you reject the deal, you remain susceptible to the actions of the mafia."

SeventhProfessor - You hold the power of speech. Your letter will attempt to persuade a town into giving up his voice, in exchange for your protection. Takes effect the following DP.

"The mafia wishes to make its job easier. The mafia is offering you a deal. They have mailed you a letter extorting your vote for protection. If you accept the deal, the mafia takes your voting ability (both of you cast your votes and shows in the vote count as normal, except yours will really count for 0 and his will really count for 2), and you cannot be killed by the mafia until the member who sent you the letter dies. If you reject the deal, you remain susceptible to the actions of the mafia."

Khaos_Mage - You hold the power of power. You may give someone the power to stop all actions, but only in your favor. Takes effect the night of.

"The mafia wishes to make its job easier. The mafia is offering you a deal. They mailed you a box with a fasces inside of it. If you accept the deal, the mafia may command you to perform a universal roleblock on the town (mafia actions will not be affected) on one night, and you cannot be killed by the mafia until the member who sent you the letter dies. If you reject the deal, you remain susceptible to the actions of the mafia."

You win when you have eliminated all the non-mafia or if there is nothing that can stop this from occurring.
0x5f3759df
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 8:17:10 PM
Games

NP1 (private): "Watchmen" - after the dramatic showdown of the first day, all town players are jittery about their wellbeing. Each player has the option to become a watchman. The watchman guards the town, and must forfeit his role (both passive and active) that night. If there are volunteers, then the mafia may only target watchmen. They may kill up to 2 due to the exposed nature of the watchmen. If, however, a majority of the town volunteers to become watchmen, then only 1 watchman will die, and the mafia member performing the kill will be shot. The mafia is informed of all the players whom it may kill. Please submit watchman volunteering duty by PM. No discussion allowed.

DP2 (public): "Congregation" - you wake up today to a public cry to unite. Someone says that practicing lynching is savage, and against the rule of law and due process. The following is proposed: instead of lynching, players can instead "jail." Jailing makes the jailed player essentially dead, and he will be mod confirmed and PM revealed upon being jailed. The jailed player can be "set free" (revived) on any day with a majority vote in addition to the lynch.

When a player votes, he indicates whether it is a jail or lynch (preferred format: VTL/VTJ), with lynch being default. At the end of the DP, the player with majority vote will be jailed if a majority of his votes received where "jail," otherwise lynched.

Players who voted to lynch the jailed or lynched player gain a collective 1x lynchproof; that is, if anyone of them were lynched, that DP will end and no lynch will go through. If no jail or lynch go through then no effects are given. Discussion allowed.

NP3 (public): "Safe House" - The mafia despite its losses is gaining its grip on the innocents. After all these killings, a few townies have decided to set up a safe house; however, the location of the safe house can only be kept secret by a minority of townies. Town players may choose to go to the safe house or hide out. If a minority of town players arrive at the safe house, then they will all be protected from the NK, while the mafia will be able to kill [20%] (which is 2) townies from out of the safe house. If half or more of town players arrive at the safe house, then the mafia will learn of its location and the be able to kill 1 from the safe house in addition to the ones out.

Safe house townies may not use their role.

The mafia is informed of all the players' locations. Please submit decision by PM. No discussion allowed.

NP4 (public): "Ransom" - the mafia has posted a public ransom: in order to escape bloody murder by the mafia, you must give up your service to the mafia for 1 night. If you choose to comply, you forfeit your role for that night, and will not be targeted by mafia kills. People who already have a deal with the mafia will automatically submit. For every 2 townies who give up his service, the mafia gains an extra NK. If every player submits, then the mafia will go back on its word and be able to NK everyone anyway. Please submit decision by PM. No discussion allowed. (The mafia starts with 1 NK.)

NP5 (private): "Donner Party" - you have all become savages. Each town player can choose to cannibalize another town player (cannibalization fails if done on mafia). If you murder another player, you gain a BP effective only that night. In the event of chain cannibalism, bottom feeders get priority. In the event that there is circular cannibalism, i.e. 2+ players target each other, nothing will happen; 2 players may cannibalize the same player. If you do not cannibalize, then you are susceptible to all actions. You are informed if your cannibalization fails, either because of mafia or BP. No discussion allowed.
(Examples: If A ==> B ==> C, then C dies, B gets BP, and A gets nothing. If A ==> B <==> C, then B and C get nothing, while A kills B.)
Note: there are no further games from this point.
0x5f3759df
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 8:24:54 PM
Actions

Pre-game commentary: as 7th noted in the PM, Khaos, 7th, and Lannan was the exact scum lineup from Beginner's 35.2, which happened a short time prior. I am committed to randomizing, so it was RNGeesus who believed these fellows to be scum.

DP1 no lynch.

Commentary: Town had 4 IRL days to make up its mind, and there was an odd number of players. There is no excuse for not lynching, especially since the lynch is one of the only town directed kills in a game of mafia. Even a lynch on HPG would have provided a flip, strong behavioural analysis, and saved the clusterfck that was DP4. I strongly disapprove of this no lynch.

I thought this DP and DP2 showed some pretty unglamorous discussion. Too much emphasis was put onto the game mechanics (the confusing nature of which I partly take responsibility for).

NP1
Town:

medic0506 volunteers
headphonegut volunteers, accepts lannan"s letter
daytonanerd volunteers
RevNge volunteers
YamaVonKarma does not volunteer, cops daytona
That1User volunteers
ford_prefect does not volunteer
XLAV does not volunteer, investigates Rev superrational
Ore_Ele does not volunteer, docs HPG
zaradi volunteers
bossyburrito volunteers
Korashk volunteers

Mafia:

Commands HPG to kill Ore.
lannan13 RC zaradi, sends letter to HPG
SeventhProfessor RC Korash
Khaos_Mage RC medic

Commentary: NP1, 8/12 town volunteered, and 2 of the other 4 did not volunteer for pretty solid role reasons.

It is interesting that HPG volunteered AND accepted the letter. Perhaps he thought that popular + NK proof guaranteed his survival, so he could win either way. Perhaps he's just trolling the game, but I'd like to think the former.

Khaos was the only active scum in the PM.

Ore died because of Lannan's letter. Because HPG is not the mafia, kills performed by him were not restricted to watchmen. This caused mass confusion DP2. And later on.

DP2 jail Korash

Commentary: I replaced Ore back in because there was a lack of replacements at the time. His information would have seemed important but ultimately would have had little impact on the game.

NP2
Town

Yama accepts 7th"s letter
medic0506 died
Skeps RB XLAV
RevNge investigates medic no results
Endark vigs Ore
ford_prefect replenishes zaradi, accepts Khaos"s letter
XLAV investigates bossy no results
Zaradi investigates Ore[1]
bossyburrito watch Yama no results

Mafia

7th NK medic
Ore[2] died
7th RC bossy, sends letter to Yama
Khaos RC XLAV, sends letter to ford

DP3 lynch 7th

Commentary: lol.

NP3
Town:

headphonegut goes to safe house
Skepsima goes to safe house
RevNge investigates zaradi perfect rational
YamaVonKarma died
Endark goes to safe house
ford_prefect replenishes bossy
XLAV investigates bossy superrational
Zaradi goes to safe house, receives result HPG
bossyburrito died
Korashk journals Endark no results

Mafia:

Khaos NK Yama and bossy
Khaos RC Skeps

DP4 modkill zaradi

Commentary: quoting PMs is an infraction as by clause 5 of my modding rules: http://www.debate.org... . The rule is there to prevent the town from self confirming or revealing sensitive information about town role PM structures and such.

HPG was not lynched because town cannot gain an advantage from the rule infraction. If town breaks the rules, then town needs to pay the price for it. In all likelyhood, zaradi would have been lynched next DP because he was found to have lead a mislynch based on untrue information. If zaradi modkilled himself that would only spare town a free lynch. So in the case of town's modkill, the DP will end with no lynch. If the modkill occurred after the lynch had already been declared, then town will get no lynch the next DP.

NP4
Town:

headphonegut auto submits
Skepsima submits
RevNge does not submit
EndarkenedRationalist does not submit, vigs HPG
ford_prefect auto submits
XLAV submits
Korashk does not submit

Mafia:

Khaos NK Rev, Endark, Korash
Khaos RC ford

Commentary: the exact number of town died for there to be maximum deaths. Khaos was sarcastically complaining in the mafia PM that he didn't have a choice. There was some fear that Endark was PGO, but mafia yolo'd.

DP5 lynch XLAV

NP5
Town:

Skep cannibalize ford
ford cannibalize Khaos fails

Mafia:

Khaos NK Skep
Commands ford to use RB

Commentary: Skep killed ford, got BP, so Khaos couldn't kill him. Ford died, leaving only Khaos the scum and Skep the traitorous town alive.
0x5f3759df
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 8:29:28 PM
Notes on games

I'm discounting extreme cases here where all players make the same choice, because that seems very unlikely.

NP1 "Watchmen"

The optimal and superrational strategy for town would have been to volunteer.

DP2 "Congregation"

The optimal strategy would have been to all vote "Jail," and hunt for scum as usual.

NP3 "Safe House"

The optimal outcome would have been if everyone went to the safe house, but sine that was unlikely, the superrational decision would have been to stay out of the safe house.

NP4 "Ransom"

The optimal and superrational strategy for town would have been to not submit to the ransom.

NP5 "Donner Party"

The optimal and superrational strategy for town would have been to not cannibalize.
0x5f3759df
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 8:31:57 PM
On the game and balance

The theme of the game was game theory and it played out perfectly. I think we can all agree how ridiculously town-sided a 12-3 game is, especially with power roles all around, no mafia roles that could counter the town, and the free confirmation on DP2. Nearly all of the mafia"s anti-town abilities could only be used if town agreed to it.

The sole exception in this case was NP3, where 2 or more townies would have died either way. However, the game states that [20%] (rounded down) of town will be killed, and there was exactly 10 town. This was done to make the game less swingy in case the town was super successful (which it was) the first 2 phase cycles; the only practical way town could have ended with 10 town or more was if 2 or more of the 3 scum died. The worst practical case scenario given that the mafia was guaranteed 2 NKs that night was an 8-1 on DP4, which is a solid chance for town.

The worst case scenario by DP4 for town is (DP1 mislynch, NP1 two deaths, DP2 misjail, NP2 one death and one misvig, DP3 mislynch, NP3 two NKs) 4-3, which is still not a loss.

The game of NP3 states that "The mafia... is gaining its grip on the innocents," which is a sign for the town to get paranoid on. The decision games were supposed to get progressively more scum sided as the game went on. This creates a sense of desperation in the town the longer they go without rooting out scum.

The decision by the town to cooperate with each other or to ensure one"s own survival therefore played a huge part in the game.
0x5f3759df
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 8:36:09 PM
Last note:

Zaradi's forensic investigator role saw HPG's ninja kill because FIs work differently from watchers and trackers. Ninjas may be able to move without being detected, but they leave evidence. DDO has a precedent of having FIs see ninjas: http://www.debate.org... .

It's like how the gunsmith (MS version: http://wiki.mafiascum.net...) can investigate the Godfather and see a gun.
0x5f3759df
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 8:42:04 PM
Loved the wincon for this game. The perfect challenge. Thanks for an interesting and original setup, Bullish =)
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 8:48:57 PM
Your post hoc justification for modkilling me a) doesn't actually justify you doing it in the moment, b) still doesn't even justify you doing it post hoc, and c) is just a really sh*tty modding decision.

Like, for real. I suck as a mod, but even I don't f*ck up that badly.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 8:48:58 PM
Hey. I got 2 mafia killed.
I count this as a... strong loss.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 8:54:39 PM
At 3/16/2015 8:48:57 PM, Zaradi wrote:
Your post hoc justification for modkilling me a) doesn't actually justify you doing it in the moment, b) still doesn't even justify you doing it post hoc, and c) is just a really sh*tty modding decision.

Eh. Your game ran smoothly enough.
Since I'm not an a$$ kisser, I usually don't mention such very often.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 8:56:02 PM
I think that I got away with it because town didn't really understand the intricacies of game theory for the most part. They assumed that, since superrational choices were advantageous for town as an abstraction, that this would be the only logical path for players to take, and made cases for this. But with that wincon, town as a cohesive faction ceased to exist. Why should I care who wins with me if I don't win? Why should I trust all of these players to 'do the right thing'? That's a hell of an assumption to operate on, and that's why superrationality is flawed: you can never accurately assume that everyone else is superrational.

Town should have been acting under the assumption that there would be perfectly rational players among them who were playing the game to the other wincon, instead of dismissing that as a bad thought process and simply telling people not to do that. So many people ranted that these players were being stupid and losing town the game. I didn't care about losing town the game, I cared about winning it, as I do in any game.

And I did. =P
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 9:02:00 PM
At 3/16/2015 8:24:54 PM, Bullish wrote:
Ore died because of Lannan's letter. Because HPG is not the mafia, kills performed by him were not restricted to watchmen. This caused mass confusion DP2. And later on.

Why even have the game if it was completely pointless because it could be ignored.

Zaradi goes to safe house

Skepsima submits
XLAV submits

Skep cannibalize ford

This completely fvcked us. How could you all be so anti-town? Just WTF.

At 3/16/2015 8:36:09 PM, Bullish wrote:
Last note:

Zaradi's forensic investigator role saw HPG's ninja kill because FIs work differently from watchers and trackers. Ninjas may be able to move without being detected, but they leave evidence. DDO has a precedent of having FIs see ninjas: http://www.debate.org... .

It's like how the gunsmith (MS version: http://wiki.mafiascum.net...) can investigate the Godfather and see a gun.

You should have told Zaradi that's how his role worked. As it stands, a lack of clarity from the mod cost us two townies. Regardless of precedent, it's still a non-standard role flavor. It's also nothing like how the Gunsmith can investigate a GF and see a gun.

My biggest criticism of you this game is that your role PMs are not clear at all. Too many people didn't know exactly what their roles did and that really screwed with us. You should spell it out exactly; leaving as little ambiguity as possible.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 9:02:17 PM

You still would've been vigged that NP, so it doesn't really matter.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 9:05:03 PM
At 3/16/2015 9:02:00 PM, Korashk wrote:

Skepsima submits
XLAV submits

Skep cannibalize ford

The sheer thrill of it.
- Hilaire Belloc -
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 9:10:25 PM
At 3/16/2015 9:05:03 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Skepsima submits
XLAV submits

Skep cannibalize ford

The sheer thrill of it.

If I'd known you were picking the anti-town option every chance you got I would have called for your lynch regardless of affiliation. You helped give the mafia 4 extra kills in two day phases
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 9:13:32 PM
At 3/16/2015 9:10:25 PM, Korashk wrote:
At 3/16/2015 9:05:03 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Skepsima submits
XLAV submits

Skep cannibalize ford

The sheer thrill of it.

If I'd known you were picking the anti-town option every chance you got I would have called for your lynch regardless of affiliation. You helped give the mafia 4 extra kills in two day phases

Yep, that's the point. Super-rational town should have been looking to kill players like me, but they weren't. They were erroneously assuming universal superrationality. That's why the rationality cop was such a useful role. In this game, every town player could also choose to play as a third party survivor. My innocent result made it hard for people to lynch me, so I went with NK immunity every time and then pulled some smoke and mirrors at MYLO.
- Hilaire Belloc -
Bullish
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 9:15:04 PM
At 3/16/2015 8:24:54 PM, Bullish wrote:

Why even have the game if it was completely pointless because it could be ignored.

First, a townie had to accept the letter. Second, the mafia didn't know that the game could potentially PGO them, so there was no pressing reason for them to use the letter's kill. Third, mafia could still have gotten 1 or 2 kills depending on town's decisions, regardless of their usage of the letter.

At 3/16/2015 8:36:09 PM, Bullish wrote:
Last note:

You should have told Zaradi that's how his role worked. As it stands, a lack of clarity from the mod cost us two townies. Regardless of precedent, it's still a non-standard role flavor. It's also nothing like how the Gunsmith can investigate a GF and see a gun.

My biggest criticism of you this game is that your role PMs are not clear at all. Too many people didn't know exactly what their roles did and that really screwed with us. You should spell it out exactly; leaving as little ambiguity as possible.

Your role, journalist, and zaradi's role, forensic investigator, are both described in detail on drafterman's role list, which was open to the public until a few weeks ago (before I finalized those 2 roles). He seems to have made the list private now.

Both roles are also easily found on either MafiaScum or Epicmafia.

Journalist: https://epicmafia.com...
Forensic investigator: http://wiki.mafiascum.net...

In addition, you can always ask the mod if you are not familiar with the role.

Your concern is noted and I will describe roles in more detail in the future to avoid confusion.
0x5f3759df
Zaradi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 9:33:28 PM
At 3/16/2015 9:02:17 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

Except not really.
Want to debate? Pick a topic and hit me up! - http://www.debate.org...
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:33:43 PM

Skep cannibalize ford

Actually, town was fvcked regardless.
If they didn't cannibalize, then skep would have died, and me and ford would have won.

It's funny, because I even guessed that the game NP5 would be about traitor (i.e. town killing town).

Also, in regards to Zaradi, even I knew that the ninja would be seen by Zaradi's role without asking the mod, since it is an investigation on the body, not a watcher/tracker result. It would be like an oracle reveal not working on a ninja. Obviously, I had no intention of correcting town on this fact, since I was banking on the vig shooting Zaradi in the night.
My work here is, finally, done.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:36:16 PM

No. I'd have vigged Khaos if it weren't for Bullish's BS mechanics there. I don't understand how Khaos wasn't lynched. I came *this* close to vigging him NP2.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:48:57 PM
At 3/16/2015 10:36:16 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

No. I'd have vigged Khaos if it weren't for Bullish's BS mechanics there. I don't understand how Khaos wasn't lynched. I came *this* close to vigging him NP2.

Had you, the game would easily had been won.
Why?
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 11:01:00 PM
Having not read the game and going off of the roles alone, I'm confused as to why anyone would accept the mafia letters.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 11:06:48 PM
At 3/16/2015 11:01:00 PM, Maikuru wrote:
Having not read the game and going off of the roles alone, I'm confused as to why anyone would accept the mafia letters.

Selfishness, largely.
Town read players, confirmed players, who don't want to die.
Korashk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 11:43:54 PM
At 3/16/2015 11:01:00 PM, Maikuru wrote:

People are petty idiots is why.
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 11:53:05 PM
I didn't realize townies could win on their own. Interesting. I think I would have tried to win with the team. It seems more challenging.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 12:10:45 AM
At 3/16/2015 10:48:57 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
At 3/16/2015 10:36:16 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

Had you, the game would easily had been won.
Why?

I vigged Ore instead. And then I didn't vig you NP4 because Zaradi was confirmed to be not lying. Nobody thought Bullish would utilize bastard modding.