Molon
Sapphique
ash
Val
Shadow
Skep
Harder
Yama

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 9:00pm, DDO time, on 3/18/15.

Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:08:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Well...things just got complicated. Just to clarify, there can't be two of a role that can be either town or mafia, correct? Like it's impossible to have two role cops, or two commuters, for example?

Btw, bhu/316, please don't get modkilled again. That's part of the reason why town lost in the last game.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:11:05 PM
At 3/16/2015 10:08:15 PM, Sapphique wrote:
Well...things just got complicated. Just to clarify, there can't be two of a role that can be either town or mafia, correct? Like it's impossible to have two role cops, or two commuters, for example?

It is possible to have one town role cop and one mafia role cop in the same game, but it is not possible to have two role cops (or any role) of the same affiliation in the same game.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:11:15 PM

Btw, bhu/316, please don't get modkilled again. That's part of the reason why town lost in the last game.

Correct.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:13:57 PM
Skep and bsh1 just gave me contradicting replies >.< so there can be both a town commuter/role cop/[insert role here] and a mafia commuter/role cop/[insert identical role here]?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
2001bhu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:14:36 PM
At 3/16/2015 10:11:15 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Correct.

sorry
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:15:41 PM
At 3/16/2015 10:13:57 PM, Sapphique wrote:
Skep and bsh1 just gave me contradicting replies >.< so there can be both a town commuter/role cop/[insert role here] and a mafia commuter/role cop/[insert identical role here]?

I thought that you meant one-sided. Town can't have two, mafia can't have two, but they can each have one.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:17:12 PM

Always trust the mod over me anyway ;)
- Hilaire Belloc -
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:18:59 PM
At 3/16/2015 10:17:12 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

Always trust the mod over me anyway ;)

Ah, I see now. Thanks to both of you

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:21:30 PM

I am the mod, so my reply is the one that matter.

Just look at the last game. Skep was a mafia role cop and bhu was a town role cop.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:22:34 PM
At 3/16/2015 10:21:30 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Just look at the last game. Skep was a mafia role cop and bhu was a town role cop.

Whoops, I didn't see that -.- And skep misunderstood me anyways. I get it now

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/16/2015 10:23:54 PM
At 3/16/2015 10:22:34 PM, Sapphique wrote:
At 3/16/2015 10:21:30 PM, bsh1 wrote:

Whoops, I didn't see that -.- And skep misunderstood me anyways. I get it now

Okie dokie.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 6:01:08 AM
Seeing as bhu and 316 are likely either joint scum or town (as Skeps pointed out in Game 1), I think it's good we get at least one of their claims to confirm the other. Thoughts?
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
21MolonLabe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 7:03:32 AM
At 3/17/2015 6:01:08 AM, Valkrin wrote:
Seeing as bhu and 316 are likely either joint scum or town (as Skeps pointed out in Game 1), I think it's good we get at least one of their claims to confirm the other. Thoughts?

Only if they don't get mod-killed first.
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 7:05:46 AM
At 3/17/2015 7:03:32 AM, 21MolonLabe wrote:

They'll be confirmed either way, but I prefer the first option.
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 7:07:56 AM
At 3/16/2015 9:30:36 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
hello

Hello.
VTL Bhu

Claim please
21MolonLabe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 7:08:57 AM
At 3/17/2015 7:05:46 AM, Valkrin wrote:
At 3/17/2015 7:03:32 AM, 21MolonLabe wrote:

They'll be confirmed either way, but I prefer the first option.

I too would prefer the first option.
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 7:09:56 AM
At 3/17/2015 7:08:57 AM, 21MolonLabe wrote:

Care to help pressure him for a claim?
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 7:10:15 AM
Nvm. Posted that 5 seconds after you VTL'd.

P
21MolonLabe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 7:10:22 AM
At 3/17/2015 7:09:56 AM, Valkrin wrote:
At 3/17/2015 7:08:57 AM, 21MolonLabe wrote:

Care to help pressure him for a claim?

Already done.
Shadowguynick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 8:10:15 AM
I've noticed that pressuring 316 and bhu tends to get them mod killed XD I'll be honest because of this I'm somewhat wary of doing anything to either of them at the moment. But if they can figure out a way to follow the rules (Hmm... I wonder how?) then I agree that confirming one would probably confirm the other.

VTL bhu

Just a claim pleaserino.
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 8:15:11 AM
Leave it at 3 for now, and if necessary leave him at L-2.
Since we can get two confirmations this is well worth striving for this DP.
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 8:22:28 AM
At 3/17/2015 8:18:56 AM, Shadowguynick wrote:
Anyway, while we are waiting for bhu to claim, is anyone the serial killer? Just curious.

And while we're at it,
could a scum member please tell us who their buddies are, as well as their roles?

That'd be great.
Shadowguynick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 8:24:37 AM
At 3/17/2015 8:22:28 AM, Valkrin wrote:
At 3/17/2015 8:18:56 AM, Shadowguynick wrote:
Anyway, while we are waiting for bhu to claim, is anyone the serial killer? Just curious.

And while we're at it,
could a scum member please tell us who their buddies are, as well as their roles?

That'd be great.

I KNOW WHO DID IT!
It was Mr. Green in the Billiards Room with the Pipe!
2001bhu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 8:27:24 AM
At 3/17/2015 8:10:15 AM, Shadowguynick wrote:
I've noticed that pressuring 316 and bhu tends to get them mod killed XD I'll be honest because of this I'm somewhat wary of doing anything to either of them at the moment. But if they can figure out a way to follow the rules (Hmm... I wonder how?) then I agree that confirming one would probably confirm the other.

VTL bhu

Just a claim pleaserino.

I'm not claiming. 316 probably will...
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/17/2015 8:28:00 AM
At 3/17/2015 8:24:37 AM, Shadowguynick wrote:
I KNOW WHO DID IT!

Wait.
"I KNOW WHO DID IT"

"WHO" and "DID" both contain three characters
"KNOW" + "IT"'s characters are 6 (when combined).

All are divisible by 3.
Three sides in a triangle.

The only one left is "I"
"I" sounds like "eye"

Illuminati has an eye.

SHADOW IS ILLUMINATI CONFIRMED Kappa

But seriously though, I could salvage a claim out of you after bhu.