Beginners' Mafia 36.2: DP3

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 4:09:48 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
LYNCHED LAST DP

Harder - You are the DREAMER. Each night you will receive a dream containing 3 names. At least one of those names will be scum, and at least one will be town. Your dreams will not be interrupted by nighttime visitations. You win with the town.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Skep - You are the 2-shot BODYGUARD. Twice, at night, you may choose a player. Any lethal actions aimed at that player will be redirected to you. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

bhu - Mafia
Val - Town
316 - Town
Harder - Town
Skep - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

Molon
Saph
ash
Shadow
Yama

With 5 players remaining, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 4:00pm, DDO time, on 3/24/15.

Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 5:15:33 PM
So we have one mafia and one survivor remaining.
Survivor, claim.
Shadow, claim.

VTL Shadow
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 5:22:43 PM
Explaination:

1. Game 2 of the series always has a Survivor or Serial Killer present
- As there was not a secondary kill, there cannot be a Vigilante or Serial Killer
2. Shadow is shady as fvck
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 6:24:48 PM
At 3/22/2015 5:22:43 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Explaination:

1. Game 2 of the series always has a Survivor or Serial Killer present
- As there was not a secondary kill, there cannot be a Vigilante or Serial Killer
2. Shadow is shady as fvck

Wasn't val a vig?
I agree, it's either shadow or ash or both. Both are a bit suspicious.
VTL shadow
Btw I'm the survivor. I win with either faction, but I've cast my lot with town since the beginning, as you can probably tell from my posts. We deserve a win after bhu/316 screwed us over last time, lol.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 6:37:18 PM
I think it's pretty straightforward now. We lynch either shadow or ash, because at least one of them has to be mafia. If there's been an NK going into the next DP, then they're both mafia, and we lynch the other one. @yama if there's a TP can there still be 3 mafia?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Shadowguynick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 7:46:04 PM
At 3/22/2015 5:15:33 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
Survivor, claim.
Shadow, claim.

VTL Shadow

Cop.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 8:42:32 PM
At 3/22/2015 7:46:04 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
Survivor, claim.
Shadow, claim.

VTL Shadow

Cop.

What kind of cop?

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 8:44:51 PM
VOTE COUNT

Shadow (2/3) - Yama, Saph
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

Follow the DDOlympics

Shadowguynick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 9:11:42 PM
At 3/22/2015 8:42:32 PM, Sapphique wrote:
Survivor, claim.
Shadow, claim.

VTL Shadow

Cop.

What kind of cop?

Normal cop. Unvote before Ash gets on please...
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 9:17:20 PM
At 3/22/2015 9:11:42 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
At 3/22/2015 8:42:32 PM, Sapphique wrote:
Survivor, claim.
Shadow, claim.

VTL Shadow

Cop.

What kind of cop?

Normal cop. Unvote before Ash gets on please...

Fine.
Unvote VTL ash

bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 9:25:52 PM
VOTE COUNT

Shadow (1/3) - Yama
Ash (2/3) - Saph, Shadow
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:07:57 PM
Shadow, how do we know you're telling the truth? With most claims out you could easily just have picked one. And if you're cop, how come we've never heard you confirm anyone's alignment?

Shadowguynick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:16:12 PM
At 3/22/2015 10:07:57 PM, Sapphique wrote:
Shadow, how do we know you're telling the truth? With most claims out you could easily just have picked one. And if you're cop, how come we've never heard you confirm anyone's alignment?

1.) Guess you'll just have to trust me
2.) No point in outing that Molon was innocent with no pressure on him DP 2, and even if he did I did my best to defend him.
3.) I outted the fact that I copped Yama didn't I?

Also before you ask, I copped Yama because I already know 100% that ash is scum, and I still had lingering suspicions about Yama since he didn't CC 316 after pushing for both his and bhu's claim. Turns out it was just a mistake on Yama's part, he came up inno.
ashkan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:18:49 PM
At 3/22/2015 9:16:22 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
VTL Ash He is last scum by PoE.
Molon is Inno.
Yama is inno.

I'm bomb, that's why I didn't want to tell my role because if mafia knew they wouldn't kill me. Who did you cop, did you investigate me?
Shadowguynick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:22:34 PM
At 3/22/2015 10:18:49 PM, ashkan wrote:
At 3/22/2015 9:16:22 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
VTL Ash He is last scum by PoE.
Molon is Inno.
Yama is inno.

I'm bomb, that's why I didn't want to tell my role because if mafia knew they wouldn't kill me. Who did you cop, did you investigate me?

Read my above posts.
ashkan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:31:12 PM
Because harder was town, because of his scummy decision, and him being in harders dream,
VTL shadow
bsh1
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:33:40 PM
VOTE COUNT

Shadow (2/3) - Yama, Ash
Ash (2/3) - Saph, Shadow
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.

Follow the DDOlympics

Shadowguynick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:39:03 PM
At 3/22/2015 10:32:52 PM, ashkan wrote:
At 3/22/2015 10:16:12 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
Who else did you investigate?

Yama and Molon. Like I said, read above posts.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:45:35 PM

2.) No point in outing that Molon was innocent with no pressure on him DP 2, and even if he did I did my best to defend him.

Also before you ask, I copped Yama because I already know 100% that ash is scum, and I still had lingering suspicions about Yama since he didn't CC 316 after pushing for both his and bhu's claim. Turns out it was just a mistake on Yama's part, he came up inno.

Can you link me to the post where you copped yama?

Shadowguynick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:49:40 PM
At 3/22/2015 10:45:35 PM, Sapphique wrote:

Post 11 of this DP. The one that says
Molon inno(cent)
Yama inno(cent)
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:51:06 PM
At 3/22/2015 10:49:40 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:

Post 11 of this DP. The one that says
Molon inno(cent)
Yama inno(cent)

Who did you cop which NP?

ashkan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:52:11 PM

If you really are a survivor can you please help us kill scum and vote for shadow, you still get to win anyways. It will be faster than waiting for molon.
Shadowguynick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:54:34 PM
So there is no more confusion I will go over who I coppes, in what order, and why. Ready?
NP1- Copped Molon. Wanted to make sure he wasn't attempting a sneaky bus on bhu. My results were innocent.
NP2- Copped Yama. Wanted to make sure he wasn't a potential third mafia due to the fact that he never CCed 316 DP1, and I already knew from PoE that Ash was scum. Results proved he was innocent.

I hope this clears everything up.
Shadowguynick
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:56:46 PM
And don't bother listening to Ash. He is scum. We just need to wait for Yama or Molon to prove it.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:57:11 PM
Unvote

I can't tell if shadow is truly cop or not. Now that the roles are known, and because he didn't out this information earlier, it's impossible to tell if he just conveniently made this up now that the chances of being cc'd are pretty much nonexistent.

Ash, you played inactive all this time, until now when there's a risk you'll be lynched. How can I trust you over shadow, who's acted more pro-town than you?

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 10:59:17 PM
At 3/22/2015 10:54:34 PM, Shadowguynick wrote:
So there is no more confusion I will go over who I coppes, in what order, and why. Ready?
NP1- Copped Molon. Wanted to make sure he wasn't attempting a sneaky bus on bhu. My results were innocent.
NP2- Copped Yama. Wanted to make sure he wasn't a potential third mafia due to the fact that he never CCed 316 DP1, and I already knew from PoE that Ash was scum. Results proved he was innocent.

I hope this clears everything up.

You know something? I forgot about flavors. How do you know you didn't get a naive flavor, or a paranoid one? Given that this game is supposed to introduce flavors and TPs, I'm pretty sure bsh wouldn't tell us about it then neglect to include it in the game.

ashkan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 11:03:57 PM
At 3/22/2015 10:57:11 PM, Sapphique wrote:
Unvote

I can't tell if shadow is truly cop or not. Now that the roles are known, and because he didn't out this information earlier, it's impossible to tell if he just conveniently made this up now that the chances of being cc'd are pretty much nonexistent.

Ash, you played inactive all this time, until now when there's a risk you'll be lynched. How can I trust you over shadow, who's acted more pro-town than you?

He wanted to kill harder which puts us in the situation that we are know where a mys lynch will win mafia the game, If I was mafia why would I be against it. He also said that he thinks i'm 100% scum so why didn't he lynch me last DP. I didn't claim because mafia wouldn't kill me if they knew my role. You seem to be having your doubts about shadow too.