Jump to topic:

Site Idea: ISO feature for mafia

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 4:17:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I think having a feature where you can view all of someone's posts in a thread at once without having any other posts in between would be a very helpful feature. Typically it would work by having a button next to our posts in a thread, and when you click that, you can see all posts that one person made in the thread.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 4:53:56 PM
At 3/22/2015 4:17:37 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I think having a feature where you can view all of someone's posts in a thread at once without having any other posts in between would be a very helpful feature. Typically it would work by having a button next to our posts in a thread, and when you click that, you can see all posts that one person made in the thread.

I agree. This would be extremely helpful.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 4:57:41 PM

With how well the search function currently operates, I don't think that this would turn out very well, lol. You'd click the button and you'd get a list of polls which included the first three letters of their user name.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 5:57:58 PM
At 3/22/2015 4:57:41 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

With how well the search function currently operates, I don't think that this would turn out very well, lol. You'd click the button and you'd get a list of polls which included the first three letters of their user name.
No, the ISO function would only give you a list of posts that the user made in that particular thread. For instance, you could ISO me and see only two posts: this one and the OP. And the format would be the same as in any thread. It wouldn't be like the view forum posts button on your profiles which only shows parts of posts.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 5:59:51 PM
At 3/22/2015 5:57:58 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 3/22/2015 4:57:41 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

No, the ISO function would only give you a list of posts that the user made in that particular thread. For instance, you could ISO me and see only two posts: this one and the OP. And the format would be the same as in any thread. It wouldn't be like the view forum posts button on your profiles which only shows parts of posts.

I was just poking fun at DDO's updates xP

I do think that it would be a very useful update.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 2:55:49 PM
At 3/22/2015 6:00:10 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
This is a good idea for the site in general.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 6:58:32 PM

After finally playing on mafiascum...

Holy sh!t we need this NOW.
- Hilaire Belloc -