Jump to topic:

Site Idea: ISO feature for mafia

F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 4:17:37 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
I think having a feature where you can view all of someone's posts in a thread at once without having any other posts in between would be a very helpful feature. Typically it would work by having a button next to our posts in a thread, and when you click that, you can see all posts that one person made in the thread.
FourTrouble
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 4:53:56 PM
At 3/22/2015 4:17:37 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
I think having a feature where you can view all of someone's posts in a thread at once without having any other posts in between would be a very helpful feature. Typically it would work by having a button next to our posts in a thread, and when you click that, you can see all posts that one person made in the thread.

I agree. This would be extremely helpful.
If you'd like a vote on your debate, please send me a link. I'll do my best to offer a sufficient RFD in your favor.

Also: If you'd like to vote bomb a debate and need help crafting a sufficient RFD, let me know.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 4:57:41 PM

With how well the search function currently operates, I don't think that this would turn out very well, lol. You'd click the button and you'd get a list of polls which included the first three letters of their user name.
"See now Oblivion shimmering all around us, its very tranquility deadlier than tempest. How little all our keels have troubled it. Time in its deeps swims like a monstrous whale; and, like a whale, feeds on the littlest things -- small tunes and little unskilled songs of the olden, golden evenings -- and anon turneth whale-like to overthrow whole ships."
- Lord Dunsany -

"We enjoy, we see nothing by direct vision; but only by reflection, and in anatomical dismemberment."
- Thomas Carlyle -
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 5:57:58 PM
At 3/22/2015 4:57:41 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

With how well the search function currently operates, I don't think that this would turn out very well, lol. You'd click the button and you'd get a list of polls which included the first three letters of their user name.
No, the ISO function would only give you a list of posts that the user made in that particular thread. For instance, you could ISO me and see only two posts: this one and the OP. And the format would be the same as in any thread. It wouldn't be like the view forum posts button on your profiles which only shows parts of posts.
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/22/2015 5:59:51 PM
At 3/22/2015 5:57:58 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
At 3/22/2015 4:57:41 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:

No, the ISO function would only give you a list of posts that the user made in that particular thread. For instance, you could ISO me and see only two posts: this one and the OP. And the format would be the same as in any thread. It wouldn't be like the view forum posts button on your profiles which only shows parts of posts.

I was just poking fun at DDO's updates xP

I do think that it would be a very useful update.
"See now Oblivion shimmering all around us, its very tranquility deadlier than tempest. How little all our keels have troubled it. Time in its deeps swims like a monstrous whale; and, like a whale, feeds on the littlest things -- small tunes and little unskilled songs of the olden, golden evenings -- and anon turneth whale-like to overthrow whole ships."
- Lord Dunsany -

"We enjoy, we see nothing by direct vision; but only by reflection, and in anatomical dismemberment."
- Thomas Carlyle -
Maikuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/23/2015 2:55:49 PM
At 3/22/2015 6:00:10 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
This is a good idea for the site in general.
"You assume I wouldn't want to burn this whole place to the ground."
- lamerde

https://i.imgflip.com...
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/8/2015 6:58:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago

After finally playing on mafiascum...

Holy sh!t we need this NOW.
- Lord Dunsany -

- Thomas Carlyle -