Total Posts:156|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 36.2: DP3

bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 10:23:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
THE DP1 SET-UP

https://docs.google.com...

"Violence is the Last Refuge of the Incompetent." - Isaac Asimov

LIVING PLAYERS

bhu
Molon
Saph
ash
316
Val
Shadow
Skep
Harder
Yama

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 10:00pm, DDO time, on 3/28/15.


Good luck!
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 10:28:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/26/2015 10:23:11 PM, bsh1 wrote:
THE DP1 SET-UP

https://docs.google.com...

"Violence is the Last Refuge of the Incompetent." - Isaac Asimov

LIVING PLAYERS

bhu
Molon
Saph
ash
316
Val
Shadow
Skep
Harder
Yama

With 10 players alive, it takes 6 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 10:00pm, DDO time, on 3/28/15.


Good luck!

LOL
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 10:35:55 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/26/2015 10:28:29 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/26/2015 10:23:11 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Good luck!

LOL

Why is this funny?
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 10:43:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/26/2015 10:35:55 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/26/2015 10:28:29 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/26/2015 10:23:11 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Good luck!

LOL

Why is this funny?

http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 10:44:50 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/26/2015 10:43:38 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/26/2015 10:35:55 PM, bsh1 wrote:
At 3/26/2015 10:28:29 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 3/26/2015 10:23:11 PM, bsh1 wrote:
Good luck!

LOL

Why is this funny?

http://www.debate.org...

Oh well...people will get it.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 27,503
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2015 10:45:17 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
CORRECTION

This is 36.3: DP1.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Follow the DDOlympics
: http://www.debate.org...

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 5:05:00 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have a shadow day at an eengeniering school today I may or may not be able to be really active to day please L-1 Mikal I want to show you that I'm town
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 5:15:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/26/2015 10:32:23 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
before i go to bed

claiming
character: Enver Pasha
Role: Vanilla

VTL val for claim

Claimed, now your turn VAl suck on that
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 6:07:03 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/27/2015 5:15:59 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/26/2015 10:32:23 PM, 2001bhu wrote:
before i go to bed

claiming
character: Enver Pasha
Role: Vanilla

VTL val for claim

Claimed, now your turn VAl suck on that

Aggressive little fella, aren't you?

Anyway, I'm not claiming right now.
As well, FoS should be on you as you likely lied about your role. Didn't you say you never claim your real role DP1?

If that's the case again I'm not giving away my role due to your fake role claim.
So state your real role and MAYBE I will claim.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 6:39:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/27/2015 5:05:00 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
I have a shadow day at an eengeniering school today I may or may not be able to be really active to day please L-1 Mikal I want to show you that I'm town

Wrong DP buddy.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 7:49:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/27/2015 7:35:17 AM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
VTL 316nac

I think we should pressure bhu for his real claim first, if he lied about it that needs to be accounted for.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 7:49:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
On that note,
VTL bhu
Real role. Don't lie.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 8:16:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm looking at bhu's character, and he doesn't seem like he'd be a vanilla. In fact, he was a leader of the Ottoman Empire during WWI. Why the fvck would be vanilla?

Unless of course I'm missing something here...
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Sapphique
Posts: 4,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 9:06:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Good morning.

I also agree that Enver Pasha doesn't seem like it'd be a vanilla role. He was an "Ottoman general and commander in chief, a hero of the Young Turk Revolution of 1908, and a leading member of the Ottoman government from 1913 to 1918. He played a key role in the Ottoman entry into World War I on the side of Germany, and, after the Ottoman defeat in 1918, he attempted to organize the Turkic peoples of Central Asia against the Soviets."

http://www.britannica.com...
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 9:13:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/27/2015 9:06:23 AM, Sapphique wrote:

So in regards to bhu's claim, what would you assume his role probably is?
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 9:30:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
As well, I'll claim by the end of this DP due to the nature of my role.
But I want bhu's real claim first. He can't get away with lying like that T_T
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 10:15:08 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/27/2015 6:39:36 AM, Valkrin wrote:
At 3/27/2015 5:05:00 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
I have a shadow day at an engineering school today I may or may not be able to be really active to day please L-1 Mikal I want to show you that I'm town

Wrong DP buddy.

I meant the engineering school part
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 10:18:53 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/27/2015 7:49:27 AM, Valkrin wrote:
On that note,
VTL bhu
Real role. Don't lie.

No I will copy and paste my role if you want me to that is no lie

Here is the paraphrased

I am a genocidaire that nobodys even heard about that's why I am a ENVER PASHA. I have no role. And I win wit the town
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 10:19:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/27/2015 8:16:09 AM, Valkrin wrote:
I'm looking at bhu's character, and he doesn't seem like he'd be a vanilla. In fact, he was a leader of the Ottoman Empire during WWI. Why the fvck would be vanilla?

Unless of course I'm missing something here...

I swear on my life that's my role!
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 10:24:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/27/2015 10:19:38 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/27/2015 8:16:09 AM, Valkrin wrote:
I'm looking at bhu's character, and he doesn't seem like he'd be a vanilla. In fact, he was a leader of the Ottoman Empire during WWI. Why the fvck would be vanilla?

Unless of course I'm missing something here...

I swear on my life that's my role!

I highly doubt that.
And if you swear on your life you won't mind being at L-1, I presume?
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Sapphique
Posts: 4,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 10:45:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Tbh there's so many roles this time that my head is spinning lol. Hmm...maybe bhu is role stealer if he's mafia, since Pasha was involved with a lot of overthrowing the gov't stuff. If what he says about genocide is true, then perhaps the vig if he's town or SK if he's TP. Pasha helped to instigate the Armenian genocide.

http://www.armenian-genocide.org...
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Sapphique
Posts: 4,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 10:47:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/27/2015 10:18:53 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/27/2015 7:49:27 AM, Valkrin wrote:
On that note,
VTL bhu
Real role. Don't lie.

No I will copy and paste my role if you want me to that is no lie

Here is the paraphrased

I am a genocidaire that nobodys even heard about that's why I am a ENVER PASHA. I have no role. And I win wit the town

Didn't you read the rules? No c/p-ing your role PM! Isn't that what got you modkilled the first time?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 10:54:33 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/27/2015 10:47:46 AM, Sapphique wrote:
At 3/27/2015 10:18:53 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/27/2015 7:49:27 AM, Valkrin wrote:
On that note,
VTL bhu
Real role. Don't lie.

No I will copy and paste my role if you want me to that is no lie

Here is the paraphrased

I am a genocidaire that nobodys even heard about that's why I am a ENVER PASHA. I have no role. And I win wit the town

Didn't you read the rules? No c/p-ing your role PM! Isn't that what got you modkilled the first time?

It isn't I reworded it
Sapphique
Posts: 4,110
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 10:56:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/27/2015 10:54:33 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/27/2015 10:47:46 AM, Sapphique wrote:
At 3/27/2015 10:18:53 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/27/2015 7:49:27 AM, Valkrin wrote:
On that note,
VTL bhu
Real role. Don't lie.

No I will copy and paste my role if you want me to that is no lie

Here is the paraphrased

I am a genocidaire that nobodys even heard about that's why I am a ENVER PASHA. I have no role. And I win wit the town

Didn't you read the rules? No c/p-ing your role PM! Isn't that what got you modkilled the first time?

It isn't I reworded it

I was referring to the part in bold. Don't c/p it if you want to continue playing mafia.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 10:56:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/27/2015 10:24:01 AM, Valkrin wrote:
At 3/27/2015 10:19:38 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/27/2015 8:16:09 AM, Valkrin wrote:
I'm looking at bhu's character, and he doesn't seem like he'd be a vanilla. In fact, he was a leader of the Ottoman Empire during WWI. Why the fvck would be vanilla?

Unless of course I'm missing something here...

I swear on my life that's my role!

I highly doubt that.
And if you swear on your life you won't mind being at L-1, I presume?

I wouldn't I will prove Role-cop me anything! But I am not telling a lie! I swear to god!
2001bhu
Posts: 1,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/27/2015 10:57:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/27/2015 10:56:17 AM, Sapphique wrote:
At 3/27/2015 10:54:33 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/27/2015 10:47:46 AM, Sapphique wrote:
At 3/27/2015 10:18:53 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/27/2015 7:49:27 AM, Valkrin wrote:
On that note,
VTL bhu
Real role. Don't lie.

No I will copy and paste my role if you want me to that is no lie

Here is the paraphrased

I am a genocidaire that nobodys even heard about that's why I am a ENVER PASHA. I have no role. And I win wit the town

Didn't you read the rules? No c/p-ing your role PM! Isn't that what got you modkilled the first time?

It isn't I reworded it

I was referring to the part in bold. Don't c/p it if you want to continue playing mafia.

I said that because I was mad because you are not beliving my REAL Claim!