Skyrim Mafia DP3

ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 12:00:04 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Lynched yesterday: AlwaysRight
Sinding (Random Day Vigilante). You are Sinding, a laborer who is secretly a werewolf. Cursed by the Daedric lord of the hunt Hircine, you are unable to control your violent transformations. If you isolate yourself from society, you are harmless. But if you come near others, you become dangerous. Every time you place a vote, you may be forced to randomly day-vig one player. If this kill occurs, it will be revealed in the DP and it will be stated that Sinding is responsible. The DP will not end. You win with the people of Skyrim.

"I held in my rage as long as I could. But it boiled inside of me. She looked so fragile. Helpless prey. And then... I feel terrible about what happened. About what I did."

Modkilled in the night: Airmax

Aela the Huntress (Tracker): You are a member of the Companions. Your woodland knowledge and experience hunting down the Silver Hand has given you excellent tracking skills. Therefore, each night you may visit another player. You will learn who that player visited. You win with the people of Skyrim.

"I stayed with my father in the woods until I was old enough for my Trial. We hunted everything there was to hunt. Good training."

Living Players:
TN05
Shadowguynick
Bhu
Medic
ButterCat
Harder
Endark
OreEle
bossyburrito
SeventhProf
Bull_Diesel
Khaos
Mikal

With 13 alive, it takes 7 to lynch. DP ends at the latest 11 PM on Wednesday, DDO time.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 12:32:30 AM
What in the hell...

I don't understand Always' play AT ALL. Why the hell wouldn't he just claim his actual role... I just don't get it. I really, really don't get it.

My action failed, apparently, so I'm going to assume that there is a roleblocker.

I'm not sure if Mafia was stopped by a doc or Ford took away their NK for a night because of Max's mistake. Does anyone have any explanations?

So much for Always being confirmed scum... BHU is still the obvious lynch. VTL BHU

What Ore was saying last DP about people directing the lynch to Always before BHU might have merit, now that Always flipped town... the thing is that there was no reason to not be 100% convinced he was scum anyway, so townies would have just as much incentive to lynch him as scum.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 12:41:08 AM
At 3/30/2015 12:32:30 AM, bossyburrito wrote:
What in the hell...

I don't understand Always' play AT ALL. Why the hell wouldn't he just claim his actual role... I just don't get it. I really, really don't get it.

My action failed, apparently, so I'm going to assume that there is a roleblocker.

I'm not sure if Mafia was stopped by a doc or Ford took away their NK for a night because of Max's mistake. Does anyone have any explanations?

So much for Always being confirmed scum... BHU is still the obvious lynch. VTL BHU

What Ore was saying last DP about people directing the lynch to Always before BHU might have merit, now that Always flipped town... the thing is that there was no reason to not be 100% convinced he was scum anyway, so townies would have just as much incentive to lynch him as scum.

VTL bhu

Just to confirm my memory, always counter claimed bhu's claimed character, right? After this, and we please get back to known CCs?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 12:42:10 AM
At 3/30/2015 12:41:08 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
What in the hell...

VTL bhu

Just to confirm my memory, always counter claimed bhu's claimed character, right? After this, and we please get back to known CCs?

No, Geo CC'd BHU's character.

Yes, after BHU, Mikal should be the next to be lynched.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
2001bhu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 5:59:15 AM
What in the hell...

even night odd night?

2001bhu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 6:08:36 AM
At 3/30/2015 6:06:33 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
This how I feel right know about this game

it starts 43 seconds in
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 6:54:30 AM
VTL bhu

In hindsight it was probably a bad idea to not lynch him first. We knew he was scum earlier than we 'knew' always was.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 7:21:54 AM
At 3/30/2015 12:00:04 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
Because of the mod kill, did everyone lose night actions?
My work here is, finally, done.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 7:29:15 AM
What in the hell...
Agreed. In hindsight, my reasoning for bhu being town applied to her as well. My bad.
Even when she said "she didn't want to die", that should have suggested that she was indeed vig, but she should have explained herself and her role, and not lied to protect a negative utility role as well.

I'm wondering if the game has no mafia, but instead, has only TP, given those roles.

Anyway, bossy, I had an epiphany last night, and you may be town. However, something in this post shakes my belief. Also, my TP theory would also shake it.

Agreed.

My top scum picks are bhu, Mikal, bossy, and TN05, but, it's not like noobs can't slide under the radar, especially when they aren't posting.

Should we rush this DP or not?
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 8:11:45 AM
This DP, we should be character claiming. I am fine if you want to say "my role is obvious from my character", but be aware:
1. That is something scum say often
2. That is something town says often erroneously
3. Mafia will probably target you anyway, since that means you have a) a role, and b) are likely a power role.

TN05
Shadowguynick
Bhu
Medic
ButterCat
Harder
Endark
OreEle
bossyburrito
SeventhProf
Bull_Diesel
Khaos
Mikal
2001bhu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 8:43:18 AM
At 3/30/2015 8:06:02 AM, RevNge wrote:
*sees that Max got mod-killed*

*sees that Bhu is still alive*

Seems legit.

*exeunt*

lol sig
2001bhu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 8:45:20 AM
At 3/30/2015 7:57:26 AM, Daltonian wrote:
This is why bhu needs to be banned from mafia on DDO.

That is all I have to say.

Yes, Yes it is. My game play in confuse others so You survive getting lynched 2 times when your obviously scum. =P
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 8:49:59 AM
At 3/30/2015 8:45:20 AM, 2001bhu wrote:

Yes, Yes it is. My game play in confuse others so You survive getting lynched 2 times when your obviously scum. =P

You are aware you didn't confuse anyone of anything, right?
We didn't lynch you because of your idiocy (which you call confusion) in the least. It had nothing to do with you. It had to do with a role DP1, and DP2, it was either you or Always, and since she lied when all she had to do was explain her role, you would have died.

So, bravo, for doing nothing and taking credit. No one was confused by you, and your own play is what screwed you over since the start. If you were any good, you could have avoided suspicion that you brought upon yourself.
2001bhu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 8:51:48 AM
At 3/30/2015 8:49:59 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

We didn't lynch you because of your idiocy (which you call confusion) in the least. It had nothing to do with you. It had to do with a role DP1, and DP2, it was either you or Always, and since she lied when all she had to do was explain her role, you would have died.

So, bravo, for doing nothing and taking credit. No one was confused by you, and your own play is what screwed you over since the start. If you were any good, you could have avoided suspicion that you brought upon yourself.

If you would look I was put at L-3 or 4 by the first page
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 8:53:20 AM
Actually, given that bhu played so sloppily, his scummate is likely a noob (Butter, Shadow) or an inactive. Or, bhu is so stupid, he doesn't play as a team.
If it's the former, it's not terribly his fault. If the latter, he needs to grow up.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 8:54:57 AM
At 3/30/2015 8:51:48 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
At 3/30/2015 8:49:59 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:

If you would look I was put at L-3 or 4 by the first page

And all you had to do was have a decent fake claim and the votes would have left.
The fact you don't know why you had those votes shows you are an idiot.
The fact you claimed a role that drew more votes to you, shows you are a moron.
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 9:00:15 AM
VTL bhu

Fvck him for trying to take credit for anything.
Remember what I said, either his scummate is noob/inactive, or he is uncooperative.
2001bhu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 9:41:14 AM
At 3/30/2015 9:00:15 AM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
VTL bhu

Fvck him for trying to take credit for anything.
Remember what I said, either his scummate is noob/inactive, or he is uncooperative.

Who is my scummate. I mean other than you
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 9:58:19 AM
I really wish AR would have explained his role but it is what it is. Now we can get back to lynching Bhu and figuring out what to do with the miller situation.

VTL Bhu
2001bhu
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/30/2015 10:13:15 AM
At 3/30/2015 9:42:00 AM, 2001bhu wrote:
Vote count
Bhu (6/7) (Bossy, Ore, TN05, Endark, Khaos, Medic)