Skyrim Mafia DP4

ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 12:43:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Lynched yesterday: bhu2001
Galmar Stone-Fist (Even night Bodyguard, 1x Bulletproof). You are Ulfric Stormcloak's right hand man. You would lay down your life in service of him and his cause. Therefore, you have a Bodyguard ability. Each even night you may target another player. Any lethal actions targeted at that player are redirected to you. Additionally, since you are a fearsome warrior, you are 1x Bulletproof. The first time a night action would kill you, you survive. You win with the Stormcloaks.

"I oppose tyranny. I oppose those who tell me how to live, what to think, and what to believe. I'm a man. Skyrim is man's homeland. That's a fact. A fact I'm proud of. There's no shame in that. Read your history."

Died in the night: Khaos_Mage
Nepos the Nose (PGO). You are a devoted servant of Madanach, the King in Rags, leader of the Forsworn rebellion. While he is locked up in Cidhna Mine, you carry out his orders, which often include assassinations. Needless to say, this has earned you many enemies. You stay in your house at all times under a heavy security detail, killing any who enter and confront you with proof of your crimes. Therefore, you are the Paranoid Gun Owner. You kill anyone who visits you at night. You win with the people of Skyrim.

"My dear boy, what makes you think you're getting out of here alive? You were seen coming in. The girl at the door is a Forsworn agent masquerading as a maid. You aren't the first one to have gotten this far. You won't be the last."

Died in the night: ButterCatX
ButterCatX: Ralof (1x Character Cop). You are a Stormcloak officer. Your scouts are keeping close tabs on the Imperial Legion. Therefore, you have a 1x Character Cop ability. You may target one player. You learn that player's character. You win with the Stormcloaks.

"Ever wonder if maybe we should call a truce with the Imperials, join forces for a while, and take care of some dragons?"

Living Players:

TN05
Shadowguynick
Medic
Harder
Endark
OreEle
bossyburrito
SeventhProf
Bull_Diesel
Mikal

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to lynch. DP ends Friday noon, at the latest.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 12:49:43 PM
My guess is that there is still one Stormcloak (the leader), a few Imperials, Alduin, the people of Skyrim, and perhaps still more factions. If there are any other people of Skyrim left, it seems our best bet is now to win with the Imperial faction.

I highly doubt anyone can win with Alduin, so finding him should be everyone's priority.
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 12:53:38 PM
At 3/31/2015 12:53:00 PM, Khaos_Mage wrote:
HAHAHAAHA!!!!
That gambit took some doing.
You're welcome, town.

Silence, Rev!
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 1:21:46 PM
HAHAHAAHA!!!!
You're welcome, town.

Props

Ingenious play, even for you
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 1:24:26 PM
At 3/31/2015 12:49:43 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
My guess is that there is still one Stormcloak (the leader), a few Imperials, Alduin, the people of Skyrim, and perhaps still more factions. If there are any other people of Skyrim left, it seems our best bet is now to win with the Imperial faction.

I highly doubt anyone can win with Alduin, so finding him should be everyone's priority.

What about your PM suggests that you can joint win? Mine clearly states you win with the people of skyrim and infers nothing about winning "with someone"

VTL Endark

The khaos played was good enough. I knew he missed my miller claim with how he claimed it. Would never guess that kind of gambit, but it worked brilliantly. The miller claim, to pretend to be dreamer (in order to keep people off him) which would validate why he claimed miller and then draw in the nk to stop more results.

Killer play khaos
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 1:28:33 PM
At 3/31/2015 1:24:26 PM, Mikal wrote:

What about your PM suggests that you can joint win? Mine clearly states you win with the people of skyrim and infers nothing about winning "with someone"

VTL Endark

The khaos played was good enough. I knew he missed my miller claim with how he claimed it. Would never guess that kind of gambit, but it worked brilliantly. The miller claim, to pretend to be dreamer (in order to keep people off him) which would validate why he claimed miller and then draw in the nk to stop more results.

Killer play khaos

I don't find Endark very suspicious. I don't play the game, so I'm probably wrong about this, but isn't the point that the player can choose which side to win with? So it would make sense that town can joint win.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 1:29:33 PM
At 3/31/2015 1:21:46 PM, Mikal wrote:
HAHAHAAHA!!!!
You're welcome, town.

Props

I don't know about ingenious, since it was extremely risky, but happened to have paid off. If I had an active role, he would have been a prime target NP2 for me (after always flipped town). But the risk paid out.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 1:33:10 PM
At 3/31/2015 1:29:33 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
HAHAHAAHA!!!!
You're welcome, town.

Props

I don't know about ingenious, since it was extremely risky, but happened to have paid off. If I had an active role, he would have been a prime target NP2 for me (after always flipped town). But the risk paid out.

I thought it was great. The miller claim would keep people away from him (town rolls) so he would not pgo them upon a visit. Then he claims miller (which validates the miller claim due to the results being stopped) which in turn forces a nk and killing the mafia

I hate his play sometimes, but props were props is due. That was a great play, and it also at least semi validates my SOP claim now.
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 1:34:16 PM
At 3/31/2015 1:28:33 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

VTL Endark

Killer play khaos

I don't find Endark very suspicious. I don't play the game, so I'm probably wrong about this, but isn't the point that the player can choose which side to win with? So it would make sense that town can joint win.

I have go nothing in any type of PM about it. You could infer it, but its a long shot. Something that I have not seem

I already fosed him for inactivity and then saying "chose to win" when nothing implies that bothers me
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 1:35:00 PM
At 3/31/2015 1:33:10 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 3/31/2015 1:29:33 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
HAHAHAAHA!!!!
You're welcome, town.

Props

I thought it was great. The miller claim would keep people away from him (town rolls) so he would not pgo them upon a visit. Then he claims dreamer (which validates the miller claim due to the results being stopped) which in turn forces a nk and killing the mafia

fixed

I hate his play sometimes, but props were props is due. That was a great play, and it also at least semi validates my SOP claim now.
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 1:52:16 PM

My role. The game itself. The numerous factions. A little bit of brainpower.

VTL Endark

Killer play khaos
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 1:59:05 PM
At 3/31/2015 1:52:16 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:

role - Explain

game - implied

Factions - Lots of faction do not entail you can join win

brain power - Your intellect is not linked with being able to assume random things without justification

You just suggested we win with a faction, without knowing if its possible and told everyone to bandwagon on to that faction off a mere guess. Just because there are factions does not mean we joint win

VTL Endark

Killer play khaos
EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 2:33:05 PM
At 3/31/2015 1:59:05 PM, Mikal wrote:

role - Explain

game - implied

brain power - Your intellect is not linked with being able to assume random things without justification

It's honestly very simple, Mikal. The game would be broken if there were 5 separate factions that can't win with each other. That's all that was entailed by brain power. Think a little. We already know there are multiple factions this game. The flips of the Stormcloaks tell us they're in opposition to the Imperials. Which means Imperials must be in the game, and that those two sides cannot joint win. But we're the People of Skyrim, or at least I am. As in the video game, the people of Skyrim can win with either side.

You just suggested we win with a faction, without knowing if its possible and told everyone to bandwagon on to that faction off a mere guess. Just because there are factions does not mean we joint win

VTL Endark

Killer play khaos
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 2:47:51 PM
I hate Khaos's play so goddamn much.

But it worked.

Props, you bastard.

I'm still scumreading Mikal, given how absolutely absurd his defences have been.

Vote To Lynch Mikal
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 2:49:13 PM
Also, we're getting to the point that where outing results wouldn't be a bad idea.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 2:49:36 PM
At 3/31/2015 2:33:05 PM, EndarkenedRationalist wrote:
At 3/31/2015 1:59:05 PM, Mikal wrote:

role - Explain

game - implied

It's honestly very simple, Mikal. The game would be broken if there were 5 separate factions that can't win with each other. That's all that was entailed by brain power. Think a little. We already know there are multiple factions this game. The flips of the Stormcloaks tell us they're in opposition to the Imperials. Which means Imperials must be in the game, and that those two sides cannot joint win. But we're the People of Skyrim, or at least I am. As in the video game, the people of Skyrim can win with either side.

I get the premise from the video game but i've seen games where there are 3 or 4 factions and all win alone. The best argument is the open ended side of the game where you can chose who to join. That is a valid argument via theme, and I never stated it was not possible.

I just want you you to justify it with your roll. Especially since you said your roll hints at it

VTL Endark

Killer play khaos
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 2:52:52 PM
HAHAHAAHA!!!!
You're welcome, town.

Good play old chap. Though I am not Scum but Rather could have joint won with town or Alduin.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 3:00:37 PM
At 3/31/2015 2:52:52 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
HAHAHAAHA!!!!
You're welcome, town.

Good play old chap. Though I am not Scum but Rather could have joint won with town or Alduin.

Imperials can also do that so I would not recommend working with them, as they may assist Alduin.

Furthermore I do believe that the imps and Alduin are inactives.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 3:03:01 PM
At 3/31/2015 3:00:37 PM, ButterCatX wrote:
HAHAHAAHA!!!!
You're welcome, town.

Imperials can also do that so I would not recommend working with them, as they may assist Alduin.

Please modkill him
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 3:03:22 PM
HAHAHAAHA!!!!
You're welcome, town.

Shut up. For the sake of God, shut up.
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 3:03:54 PM
At 3/31/2015 3:03:01 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
HAHAHAAHA!!!!
You're welcome, town.

Please modkill him

lol he's already dead

Just ban him from all future games
#UnbanTheMadman

Or lose the race to rats

~ Rush
Khaos_Mage
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 3:04:14 PM
At 3/31/2015 3:03:22 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
HAHAHAAHA!!!!
You're welcome, town.

My work here is, finally, done.
TN05
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 3:09:52 PM
HAHAHAAHA!!!!
You're welcome, town.

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 3:36:33 PM
At 3/31/2015 3:09:52 PM, TN05 wrote:
HAHAHAAHA!!!!
You're welcome, town.

EndarkenedRationalist
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 3:37:17 PM
Everyone who hasn't character claimed should do so. I will as well, though I hardly think I need to go first, having locked myself into the claim of female Jarl.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 4:06:58 PM
Lol, one great outcome of this game is learning who to not let play in future games.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/31/2015 4:09:32 PM
Sadly, now endarkened is my biggest scum read. Which makes me feel bad. I had him pegged the other game and never let it go, but this game, I didn't see it at all and only do because some dead moron opened his yapper. Endarkened, where did you claim in the past DPs?