Jump to topic:

Pantheon on Park Avenue DP5

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 7:32:57 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Quick staccato clicks echoed through the thoroughfare of the subway station. The young homeless man looked up, his eyes widening. Waves of auburn hair tumbled to her shoulders, and a patent leather coat was cinched at her waste. Her lips, blood red, glistened in the guttering electric light as her rosebud mouth curled into a mischievous smile. Their eyes met, something strained and snapped deep within him, and he was hers. She continued on her way as he rose to his feet, knife flicking open in his hand, and hurried off in the opposite direction. It would slow them down.

She recalled the plumber's corpse, hanging in the utility closet, with the same indifference. How many had fallen under her power? Who could resist her? She unconsciously stroked the apple-shaped pendant that was nestled at her collarbone. Power, wisdom, or lust, the possession of beauty. Despite all of their moral pontifications, the last always proves the most irresistible. And now she had outlasted her rivals again. That was some consolation, at least. She turned the corner to find her husband limping towards her, and laughed. It was a cold, musical sound. "Aphrodite. What have you done? You poor fool."

Her beautiful features hardened in disdain. "Pathetic. You were always so pathetic." She pulled a vial from within her coat and threw it, gliding back the way she had come. The scream behind her was cut off violently, and as the silence settled first one arrow, and then another punched into her chest, throwing her thin frame against the tile wall. She struggled, the poison already seeping into her, eating at her, burning her. She smiled. Am I... free now? As she closed her eyes she felt the warmth of the sun, and sea foam lapping at her feet.

Lynched Last DP:

BlackVoid: You are Aphrodite (Mafia)

Your demesne is love, lust, and beauty. Thus, you are the NEXUS. All night actions which target you are redirected to a random target. Your cunning and capacity for deception also allow you to, once per game, use your GRAND SEDUCTION skill to choose the redirection target of each person who visits you that NP.

Dead in the Night:

Ore_Ele: You are Hephaestus (Town)

Your demesne is smithing, sculpture, and fire. Thus, you are the INVENTOR, and can craft the following items and distribute one each night period: 1X AEGIS (1x BP), 1X MESH (1X COP), and 1X THUNDERBOLT (1X VIG)

Living Players:
1. Rev
2. Khaos_Mage
3. Raisor
4. XLAV/Wylted
5. F-16
6. Bull_Diesel

With 6 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.

This DP will end: 12:05 05Apr2015

Graveyard:

bossyburito: You are Demeter (Town)

Your demesne is agriculture, life, and sacred law. Thus, you are the DOCTOR, and may protect one player each night from the NK.

FT/Mikal: You are Hades (Town)

Your demesne is the dead, the deep places of the earth, and riches. Thus, you are the 1x VIGILANTE, and may choose to kill one player during the course of the game. However, life never ends with death. Upon entering your domain, that player will fall under your control, and their own vote will follow yours for the remainder of the game, making you the DOUBLEVOTER once a successful kill has been executed.

EndarkenedRationalist: You are Persephone (Mafia)

Your demesne is the judgement of the dead, vernal vegetation, and the curses of the dead. Thus, you are a 1x FRAMER, 1x LAWYER and 1x POISONER. Poisoning a player causes them to die during the next DP, regardless of protection. If you choose to poison a player, the mafia cannot perform an NK that NP.

YYW: You are Hera (Town)

Your demesne is marriage, and hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Thus, you are the BRUTAL COP, and may investigate one character each night while also roleblocking them.

Daltonian: You are Poseidon (Town)

Your demesne is the sea, in which you are sovereign. Thus, you are BULLETPROOF, and are immune to any NK.

Ore_Ele: You are Hephaestus (Town)

Your demesne is smithing, sculpture, and fire. Thus, you are the INVENTOR, and can craft the following items and distribute one each night period: 1X AEGIS (1x BP), 1X MESH (1X COP), and 1X THUNDERBOLT (1X VIG)

BlackVoid: You are Aphrodite (Mafia)

Your demesne is love, lust, and beauty. Thus, you are the NEXUS. All night actions which target you are redirected to a random target. Your cunning and capacity for deception also allow you to, once per game, use your GRAND SEDUCTION skill to choose the redirection target of each person who visits you that NP.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:07:17 PM
If there are only 3 scum, Bull can't be one from what I gather.khaos said Bull was blocked by YYW, and F-16 claims somebody with different abilities than what is listed visited him.

If there are 4 scum it is a possibility.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:17:12 PM
A few possibilities: I know I'm town and Raisor is town. Khaos is most likely town as well.

So, there's scum among Bull/WX/Rev. Either one or two scum.

If one scum, it is either WX or Rev.

If two scum, I don't think it is Rev/Bull because of how Medic was willing to vote Bull so easily. I don't think it is Rev/WX for obvious reasons: Medic harping on the scumslip for eternity.

So, IF there are two scum, it is highly likely that it is WX/Bull.

Whichever way I look at it, I reach the conclusion that most likely WX are scum.

I could be wrong on Khaos but I doubt it. So, unless Rev is the sole remaining scum which I highly doubt based on Medic's replace out, we should be lynching WX today.

The above is all probability based which I was running through my head during the NP. Beyond that, behaviorally, I'm still thinking WX is the most likely scum.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:19:01 PM
At 4/5/2015 8:07:17 PM, Wylted wrote:
If there are only 3 scum, Bull can't be one from what I gather.khaos said Bull was blocked by YYW, and F-16 claims somebody with different abilities than what is listed visited him.

Results?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:23:54 PM
At 4/5/2015 8:19:01 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Results?

I fought XLAV on it, but he insisted on commuting, and so I was like "whatever".
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:25:56 PM
At 4/5/2015 8:23:54 PM, Wylted wrote:

Results?

I fought XLAV on it, but he insisted on commuting, and so I was like "whatever".

My BS meter is going off the charts.

Please explain his rationale for this
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:29:36 PM
At 4/5/2015 8:25:56 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:23:54 PM, Wylted wrote:

Results?

My BS meter is going off the charts.

Please explain his rationale for this

He said "just commute Bitchh, or I will fvck you up"

I asked why and he said "fvck yo momma, bro".

Whatever I don't need that type of drama so I was like whatever. He didn't explain and that is that.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:37:12 PM
Yeah, that's not making any sense for me. We were all discussing whether you or BlackVoid was the better choice meaning if you are town, you'd know that scum might think of you as a viable mislynch and not nightkill you. You'd know that watching Ore_Ele or Raisor is the best option since they are close to confirmed town. You'd know that ON THE OFF-CHANCE that scum nightkill you, that's good for town because a mislynch target is removed and the confirmed town inventor, the guy that duelled scum, and the tracker would all live to see another day likely ensuring town victory. If you were town, you'd know that.

This just adds to your role being a COMPLETELY unbelievable 5X role compared to the rest of the town and is so OP, I'd be shocked if the mod included it. Your play DP2 is not unfakeable and you could have bussed for towncred. You were always willing to switch to Bull. XLAV's read progression makes no sense. And now, when Raisor's questioning you, it seems like you gave up and are trolling. I don't know if you are the last scum or you have a partner but I'm pretty confident in who I want to lynch today.

Vote Wylted/XLAV
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:39:21 PM
At 4/5/2015 8:37:12 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:
Yeah, that's not making any sense for me. We were all discussing whether you or BlackVoid was the better choice meaning if you are town, you'd know that scum might think of you as a viable mislynch and not nightkill you. You'd know that watching Ore_Ele or Raisor is the best option since they are close to confirmed town. You'd know that ON THE OFF-CHANCE that scum nightkill you, that's good for town because a mislynch target is removed and the confirmed town inventor, the guy that duelled scum, and the tracker would all live to see another day likely ensuring town victory. If you were town, you'd know that.

This just adds to your role being a COMPLETELY unbelievable 5X role compared to the rest of the town and is so OP, I'd be shocked if the mod included it. Your play DP2 is not unfakeable and you could have bussed for towncred. You were always willing to switch to Bull. XLAV's read progression makes no sense. And now, when Raisor's questioning you, it seems like you gave up and are trolling. I don't know if you are the last scum or you have a partner but I'm pretty confident in who I want to lynch today.

Vote Wylted/XLAV

...and he doesn't even try to explain.

Flippant refusal to cooperate is stupid from either town or scum right now
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:40:30 PM
Vote Count

XLAV/Wylted 2/4 (Raisor, F-16)
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:42:18 PM
I'm just going to sheep F-16 and vote for XLAV and Wylted. I'm still a bit confused about what happened in the game so far.

VTL XLAV/Wylted
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:42:59 PM
Stop trying to jump on the easy lunches fools. It was just 2x watcher and 1xcommuter.

I can't remember the reasons for me lying about that but they were obviously good reasons. If Khaos is town, he'll come in here and vouch for me. If he is scum, he'll try to take advantage of the situation.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:43:55 PM
I also don't buy that there are two commuter roles in the game, and out of X/W and Raisor, I'd prefer to go with the former.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:43:55 PM
At 4/5/2015 8:42:51 PM, RevNge wrote:
Unvote

Wait, we could be at MyLo. Never mind.

I am getting such a raging hard town read on you right now.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:44:35 PM
At 4/5/2015 8:42:59 PM, Wylted wrote:
Stop trying to jump on the easy lunches fools. It was just 2x watcher and 1xcommuter.

I can't remember the reasons for me lying about that but they were obviously good reasons. If Khaos is town, he'll come in here and vouch for me. If he is scum, he'll try to take advantage of the situation.

Then who is scum?
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:44:38 PM
At 4/5/2015 8:43:55 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:42:51 PM, RevNge wrote:
Unvote

Wait, we could be at MyLo. Never mind.

I am getting such a raging hard town read on you right now.

Because of my natural dullness? I wish this wouldn't only happen to me when I'm Town. ;_;
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:46:28 PM
At 4/5/2015 8:43:55 PM, RevNge wrote:
I also don't buy that there are two commuter roles in the game, and out of X/W and Raisor, I'd prefer to go with the former.

I buy that there could be two commuter roles. Also if you knew al the subtleties of the game you'd know neither of us Ccd the other...
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:46:34 PM

Why'd you fake claim and make yourself look as if you had an important role?

Also, I still don't believe you, considering Raisor has a commuter role. The fact that you fake claimed isn't really helping with the reads on you.

Yeah, because Khaos is the lord of fake claiming while being Town.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:48:14 PM
At 4/5/2015 8:46:28 PM, Raisor wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:43:55 PM, RevNge wrote:

I buy that there could be two commuter roles. Also if you knew al the subtleties of the game you'd know neither of us Ccd the other...

The problem is that I don't. I would appreciate it if someone would enlighten me of my ignorance, though.

Then again, only one role out of the dead players so far was passive, so so I suppose there could be more than one role prevention role.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:48:28 PM
At 4/5/2015 8:44:35 PM, Raisor wrote:

Then who is scum?

Somebody I've been toe reading all game. I think it may be Khaos. I always have a habit of town reading him when he is scum, and his reads are usually good but this game they've been off. Then if you look at the information he got as tracker it would be the same information scum would have access to if Bull is on the scum team.

Actually thinking while writing. The only scum team that makes sense right now is Bull and Khaos
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:49:09 PM

Oh, and congrats on your 10,000th post.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:49:52 PM
At 4/5/2015 8:46:34 PM, RevNge wrote:

Also, I still don't believe you, considering Raisor has a commuter role. The fact that you fake claimed isn't really helping with the reads on you.

It's not really a fake claim. Just lied about the roles being usable one more time than they were.
F-16_Fighting_Falcon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:50:19 PM

How about a truthful full claim this time. Which nights did you use what role?
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:50:20 PM
At 4/5/2015 8:49:52 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:46:34 PM, RevNge wrote:

It's not really a fake claim. Just lied about the roles being usable one more time than they were.

Why?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:51:36 PM
At 4/5/2015 8:50:19 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Np1, NP2 and NP3
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/5/2015 8:52:45 PM
At 4/5/2015 8:51:36 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/5/2015 8:50:19 PM, F-16_Fighting_Falcon wrote:

Np1, NP2 and NP3

http://www.gifsforum.com...