Jump to topic:

Pantheon on Park Avenue DP6

Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 6:40:14 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
A shroud was carefully laid over Hephaestus"s corpse while his father looked on, his eyes wild and somewhat empty. His daughter returned, fierce as ever, her pale skin and jet black hair shimmering in the dim electric lights. She was dragging another body: a young man, barely out of boyhood. She dropped it unceremoniously on the floor. "I found him, lurking near where the murder occurred. They"re still out there, father, at least one of them." The last remaining gods gathered, and her cool began to disintegrate. "Where is he? Where is my brother?" They waited for a long time, but he never appeared.

Lynched Last DP:

Khaos_Mage: You are Hermes (Town)

Your demesne is boundaries, transmission, and deception. Thus, you are the 3x TRACKER.

Dead in the Night:

F-16_Fighting_Falcon: You are Apollo (Town)

Your demesne is the contemplation of reason and art. Thus, you are the ASCETIC, and are unaffected by non-fatal actions which target you during the NP. You are also the 1x PRIEST, and may choose to reveal the roles of all players which visited you during the NP once during the game.

Living Players:
1. Rev
2. Raisor
3. XLAV/Wylted
4. Bull_Diesel

With 4 players alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.

This DP will end: 7:40 am 09Apr2015

Graveyard:

Korashk: You are Athena. (Town)

Your demesne is justice, law, and defensive strategy. Thus, you are the DEFENSIVE JOAT. You possess a 1x DOCTOR, 1x BULLETPROOF (consumed reflexively), and 1x BODYGUARD.

bossyburito: You are Demeter (Town)

Your demesne is agriculture, life, and sacred law. Thus, you are the DOCTOR, and may protect one player each night from the NK.

FT/Mikal: You are Hades (Town)

Your demesne is the dead, the deep places of the earth, and riches. Thus, you are the 1x VIGILANTE, and may choose to kill one player during the course of the game. However, life never ends with death. Upon entering your domain, that player will fall under your control, and their own vote will follow yours for the remainder of the game, making you the DOUBLEVOTER once a successful kill has been executed.

EndarkenedRationalist: You are Persephone (Mafia)

Your demesne is the judgement of the dead, vernal vegetation, and the curses of the dead. Thus, you are a 1x FRAMER, 1x LAWYER and 1x POISONER. Poisoning a player causes them to die during the next DP, regardless of protection. If you choose to poison a player, the mafia cannot perform an NK that NP.

YYW: You are Hera (Town)

Your demesne is marriage, and hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Thus, you are the BRUTAL COP, and may investigate one character each night while also roleblocking them.

Daltonian: You are Poseidon (Town)

Your demesne is the sea, in which you are sovereign. Thus, you are BULLETPROOF, and are immune to any NK.

Ore_Ele: You are Hephaestus (Town)

Your demesne is smithing, sculpture, and fire. Thus, you are the INVENTOR, and can craft the following items and distribute one each night period: 1X AEGIS (1x BP), 1X MESH (1X COP), and 1X THUNDERBOLT (1X VIG)

BlackVoid: You are Aphrodite (Mafia)

Your demesne is love, lust, and beauty. Thus, you are the NEXUS. All night actions which target you are redirected to a random target. Your cunning and capacity for deception also allow you to, once per game, use your GRAND SEDUCTION skill to choose the redirection target of each person who visits you that NP.

Khaos_Mage: You are Hermes (Town)

Your demesne is boundaries, transmission, and deception. Thus, you are the 3x TRACKER.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 7:07:16 AM
Vtl XLAV

Vig was supposed to shoot and didn't.

Bull can't be scum due to np2 actions and the way info came out dp3

Rev could be scum but I'm going with my gut on xlav
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 7:28:54 AM
Correct, Bull couldn't be scum. I didn't have a vig, though. I was obviously trying to give the VIG cover, incase scum had a role block left or something.

VTL Medic

I am tempted to VTL Raisor right now, because his vote honestly makes no sense, but whatever.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 7:43:12 AM
At 4/7/2015 7:28:54 AM, Wylted wrote:
Correct, Bull couldn't be scum. I didn't have a vig, though. I was obviously trying to give the VIG cover, incase scum had a role block left or something.

VTL Medic

I am tempted to VTL Raisor right now, because his vote honestly makes no sense, but whatever.

You lied about your role and also the vig. I think you were telling the truth and didn't shoot.

If someone doesn't come out as vig my vote is staying on you.

I don't subscribe to lynch all liars but you have two against with possible scum motive.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 7:46:56 AM
XLAV and wylted you just pushed a lynch on a townie.

I was the only one not willing to vote for khaos.

Someone lying has the vig, since f16 would have outed himself (he was saying vig should out last dp). If no one admits they have it, then it looks like you have it.

Ridiculous
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 7:50:07 AM
Plus, you're the only one I can see ore giving it to. He wouldn't have given it to bull or medic due to scum suspicion. You were town read by pretty much everyone.

Just admit you had the vig.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 7:57:20 AM

VTL Medic

No m8, it could be Raisor.
Unvote
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 7:59:14 AM
At 4/7/2015 7:46:56 AM, Raisor wrote:
So? You tried pushing Bull's lynch too, who you think is also town.

But willing to lynch Bull.

Someone lying has the vig, since f16 would have outed himself (he was saying vig should out last dp). If no one admits they have it, then it looks like you have it.

Ridiculous
Yeah, this whole post killed my town read on you.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 8:00:21 AM

It was 40% odds vs 20%. It was stupid to try to lynch Bull, and it doesn't make us scum to redirect the lynch from Bull to Khaos, they are both town, why would we prefer one to the other?

Ridiculous

If we have it Medic would be dead. I don't think Ore_El actually gave it to anyone, we just claimed to have it to be safe.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 8:01:42 AM
At 4/7/2015 8:00:21 AM, Wylted wrote:

It was 40% odds vs 20%. It was stupid to try to lynch Bull, and it doesn't make us scum to redirect the lynch from Bull to Khaos, they are both town, why would we prefer one to the other?

Ridiculous

If we have it Medic would be dead. I don't think Ore_El actually gave it to anyone, we just claimed to have it to be safe.

Why do you think he didn't give it to anyone?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 8:01:45 AM
At 4/7/2015 7:57:20 AM, XLAV wrote:

VTL Medic

No m8, it could be Raisor.
Unvote

If the scum team is Raisor he is really dumb for trying to lynch us, because it is easier to get a mislynch on Rev
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 8:03:10 AM
At 4/7/2015 8:01:42 AM, Raisor wrote:

Ridiculous

I think he was blocked DP1 from giving it and shut his mouth for strategic reasons. Either that or we lynched a townie with it. No way, would anyone from either affiliation not use it last Night.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 8:04:20 AM
At 4/7/2015 7:59:14 AM, XLAV wrote:

Ridiculous

I think bull is town NOW, since f16 and khaos aren't.

Khaos didn't make any sense, I still don't follow your math. I should have fought it harder but I thought I was missing something.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 8:06:25 AM
At 4/7/2015 8:03:10 AM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/7/2015 8:01:42 AM, Raisor wrote:

Ridiculous

I think he was blocked DP1 from giving it and shut his mouth for strategic reasons. Either that or we lynched a townie with it. No way, would anyone from either affiliation not use it last Night.

He tried to give his cop to ft np1.

He gave out the bp to me np2

He gave out vig np3

I knew ores role dp3, I would have killed him np3 or np4 knowing he was a confirmed town.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 8:08:48 AM
I'm still toying with the notion that Raisor is the Mafia JOAT with three roles, two of them being Strongman/Vanillizer.
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 8:08:51 AM
At 4/7/2015 8:07:17 AM, RevNge wrote:
._____________________________.

I thought there were two scum based on F-16's results.

If there were to scum game would be over

Whoever f16 saw is the only scum

I'm commuter so it can't be me
Raisor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 8:10:14 AM
At 4/7/2015 8:08:48 AM, RevNge wrote:
I'm still toying with the notion that Raisor is the Mafia JOAT with three roles, two of them being Strongman/Vanillizer.

Please don't. Do not give wylted the satisfaction

F16 would have seen all my roles not just some of them.

Wylted lied about the vig, honestly that should be enough
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 8:11:02 AM
At 4/7/2015 8:04:20 AM, Raisor wrote:
At 4/7/2015 7:59:14 AM, XLAV wrote:

Ridiculous

I think bull is town NOW, since f16 and khaos aren't.

Khaos didn't make any sense, I still don't follow your math. I should have fought it harder but I thought I was missing something.

We thought 2 scum were left and every town knows for exact the existence of one town. So to be one of the 2 scum assume scum a and scum b. Scum be visited F16.

Bull could only be one of the 2 potential scum because of the visit. So it was a 1/5 shot, but since Khaos could be either possible scum it would be a 2/5 shot.

We also should note that the choice of Khaos has eliminated Bull from the scum pool. Your vote is up so if Rev is town he can swing on and quick hammer to end this. You're forcing us into a position where we have to hope you are scum and possibly attempt to push a lynch on a towny.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 8:12:39 AM
At 4/7/2015 8:08:51 AM, Raisor wrote:

The same could go for Wylted as well, lol.

Wait a second. F-16 specifically said that two people visited him, yet it's only one. Didn't he know that there was only one person?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 8:13:20 AM
Actually modify that last statement. I thought only 3 players. If OreEl did give scum the gun we can be looking at LyLo
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 8:13:27 AM
At 4/7/2015 8:10:14 AM, Raisor wrote:
At 4/7/2015 8:08:48 AM, RevNge wrote:

Please don't. Do not give wylted the satisfaction

F16 would have seen all my roles not just some of them.

What if those were the only ones you used?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 8:17:29 AM

That was assuming Bull was scum. We now know that Bull is town. Atleast killing Khaos confirmed him as town where as killing Bull would still keep Khaos on the scum list.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 8:18:49 AM
At 4/7/2015 8:08:51 AM, Raisor wrote:

Don't lie to him, you can't prove your commuter.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/7/2015 8:21:42 AM
At 4/7/2015 8:17:08 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 4/7/2015 8:13:27 AM, RevNge wrote:
Rev, can you remind me what Medic ask'd Skep specifically in his PM?

dude, Raisor is starting to look real scummy. Look at the subtle manipulation of Rev he is trying to do.

Rev isn't weak he won't fall for that crap, but way to take advantage of a child. SMH