Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 1:24:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Lynched last DP

Ford

Willhelm - Jacks right hand man. You are always by jacks side and follow his orders. You carry out whatever he says mercilessly and have a great deal of power in your upgraded robot. Due to your strength and power, you are the (1x) Strong man. Once when you target someone no active protective roll will stop them from dying.

You win with the Hyperion corporation. You appear guilty to cop results.

Quote -

" I like steak and robots. "

Died Last DP

Wylted

Blood Wing : Mordecais pet bird. You fight alongside Moredcai and can attack enemies from an aerial assault. You fly high in the sky, and even were captured by Hyperion and used against the vault hunters at one point. You take orders from others and generally follow peoples commands.

Because of your nature you are the Mandatory Visitor. Each night you are compelled to visit someone without choosing whom you can visit. You win with the people of Pandora.

Quote -

"Hey, amigo -- I"m sending my bird Bloodwing down to help ya out. Go get "em, Blood!....Caahhhh"

Graveyard

F-16
Wylted
Ford

Living Players

1. Bluesteel
2. Ore ele
3. FT.
4. Skep
5. Dalt
6. Rev
7. Raisor
8. Voice of truth
9. Yama
10. 7th
11. Xlav
12. YYW
13. Airmax
14. Bull diesel
15. Bossy
16. Geo

With 16 living players, it takes 9 to lynch.
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 1:28:20 PM
I have an item called "Felicia sexopants". Has anyone had it before that knows what it does?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

"bossy r u like 85 years old and have lost ur mind"
~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

https://docs.google.com...
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 1:33:55 PM
At 4/12/2015 1:28:20 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
I have an item called "Felicia sexopants". Has anyone had it before that knows what it does?
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 1:48:24 PM

Isn't it one of Tina's bombs or something that was used to derail a train? Maybe it's a vig?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 1:52:21 PM
At 4/12/2015 1:48:24 PM, bossyburrito wrote:

Isn't it one of Tina's bombs or something that was used to derail a train? Maybe it's a vig?

Mikal says I activate it and use it on myself. So it's obviously not a doc or something. Should I just test it out to see what it does?
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

"I've honestly never seen seventh post anything that wasn't completely idiotic in a trying-to-be-funny way."
~F-16

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 1:52:28 PM
At 4/12/2015 1:38:12 PM, Mikal wrote:
Pandora Shakes

- You killed Willhelm .....I will kill all of you bastards. You will die a cruel death

I think the cult is out of the picture. Instead it is a mafia with a recruit ability. Willham shows that Jack had a team to start with and a NK ability.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 1:54:56 PM
Actually, I'm noticing how inactive Rev was last DP.
He'll be claiming too.
If we can get XLAV as well, this DP will have been well used.

7th is looking like a good lynch.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 1:55:35 PM
*activate*
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 1:55:42 PM
At 4/12/2015 1:52:21 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:

Mikal says I activate it and use it on myself. So it's obviously not a doc or something. Should I just test it out to see what it does?
Maybe. Were you told anything else?
It's certainly deadly.
TUF, and YYW
SeventhProfessor
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 1:56:16 PM
At 4/12/2015 1:54:56 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
He'll be claiming too.

It's very possible I just killed myself, but let's see how this goes.
#UnbanTheMadman

#StandWithBossy

#BetOnThett

~mysteriouscrystals

~F-16

YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 1:56:46 PM
At 4/12/2015 1:56:16 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
He'll be claiming too.

It's very possible I just killed myself, but let's see how this goes.
Idiot.
TUF, and YYW
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 1:57:11 PM

Mikal is being a bastard mod to you. A quick google search shows that the Felicia Sexopants was the names of one of the missiles that blew up the train in that video. I would recommend not using it on yourself.
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 1:57:19 PM
I missed most of last DP cause I was doing job interviews this weekend, but Ford was a good lynch, and I would have kept my vote on him all throughout that DP. The sort of half switch to bluesteel is something I want to look at, because I'm pretty sure Bluesteel is town. Ford was my only confident scum read though.

Also, no NK? Any other players got an explanation for that?
It might not be proof of anything, given possible mafia incentives not to shoot someone. That being said, if someone can explain it and deems it wise to out themselves, feel free to.

Didn't Bull claim watcher? Can he out his results (and was he not the NK)? Was it Geo or VoT that can ask people questions?

I've lost confidence in YYW as a town read. I haven't liked the nature in which he's been flipping back and forth on his votes - initially telling me he scum read Ford but then never voting him for death on either occasion. He seemed more convicted in Pantheon, and most of what he said came from a comprehensible thought process that he stuck by. Here, his votes seem to be more going with the flow or what is "easy", per se.

I scum read Skep for mainly the same reasons. His play in Surprise was drastically different to me.

Also, is Hyperion the mafia? Or are they also the ones who are recruiting people?
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 1:57:46 PM
Okay. Where the fvck are you, Tina.
After that little stunt, claim now or die later.
TUF, and YYW
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 1:58:35 PM
At 4/12/2015 1:55:35 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
*activate*
wtf is this

could you not have told the town about your abilities before you blew yourself up?
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 1:58:48 PM
Well, if no body was certain before, we now can be sure that we are dealing with a bastard mod.
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 2:01:04 PM
At 4/12/2015 1:57:19 PM, Daltonian wrote:
I missed most of last DP cause I was doing job interviews this weekend, but Ford was a good lynch, and I would have kept my vote on him all throughout that DP. The sort of half switch to bluesteel is something I want to look at, because I'm pretty sure Bluesteel is town. Ford was my only confident scum read though.

It might not be proof of anything, given possible mafia incentives not to shoot someone. That being said, if someone can explain it and deems it wise to out themselves, feel free to.
7th was given an item that killed him.
I'm guessing that took the place of the kill.
A bastard gunsmith perhaps?
Didn't Bull claim watcher? Can he out his results (and was he not the NK)? Was it Geo or VoT that can ask people questions?

I've lost confidence in YYW as a town read. I haven't liked the nature in which he's been flipping back and forth on his votes - initially telling me he scum read Ford but then never voting him for death on either occasion. He seemed more convicted in Pantheon, and most of what he said came from a comprehensible thought process that he stuck by. Here, his votes seem to be more going with the flow or what is "easy", per se.
Then join me in getting his full claim.
I scum read Skep for mainly the same reasons. His play in Surprise was drastically different to me.

Also, is Hyperion the mafia? Or are they also the ones who are recruiting people?
Nah. It's almost certainly two different factions. If we see someone openly flip as mafia, I'll be surprised. Mikal has probably set the ratio to be 6 scum. I'd wager on three Hyperion and a recruiter (a raider of some kind) with two shots.
TUF, and YYW
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 2:02:19 PM
At 4/12/2015 1:57:19 PM, Daltonian wrote:

I read Pantheon closer than I'm reading this game. It was more interesting. I had work that kept me from being more active, and so I'm relying on other people I read as town for stuff.

I'm also trying to be more of a "team player" than a "we are doing this right now" kind of guy, because of the feedback I got from Raisor at the end of Pantheon. He raised some valid points.
Tsar of DDO
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 2:04:14 PM
If any of you receive any items and see there was no kill the previous night, do not use those items.
TUF, and YYW
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 2:05:45 PM
He'll be claiming too.

Rev already claimed pacafist. I believe he character claimed too, but don't remember what it where.
bossyburrito
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 2:06:02 PM

Why would you do that....... It's a goddamn bomb, lol. I don't know what you expected.
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 2:06:40 PM
At 4/12/2015 2:05:45 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
He'll be claiming too.

Rev already claimed pacafist. I believe he character claimed too, but don't remember what it where.

Ah. I can remember that being confirmed DP1.
Never mind then, he's just being useless.
TUF, and YYW
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 2:07:04 PM
At 4/12/2015 2:02:19 PM, YYW wrote:
I read Pantheon closer than I'm reading this game. It was more interesting. I had work that kept me from being more active, and so I'm relying on other people I read as town for stuff.

I'm also trying to be more of a "team player" than a "we are doing this right now" kind of guy, because of the feedback I got from Raisor at the end of Pantheon. He raised some valid points.
Did you ever indicate making that change before the game started?

Also, did you read Surprise Mafia?
The worrisome thing for me is that both you and Skep are similar to Ford in the fact that your posts are behaviourally deviant from what I would expect, and lack the usual conviction that i've seen from you in other games. Look back at my other posts if you want more elaboration on Skep.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 2:07:34 PM
At 4/12/2015 1:56:09 PM, Mikal wrote:
At 4/12/2015 1:55:35 PM, SeventhProfessor wrote:
*activate*

Seventh is Dead

The DP continues

Oh my god...

LOL.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 2:10:10 PM
Why would the mafia give an item instead of just killing someone? With PRs out, I don't know if the risk of 7th being doc'd or watched outweighs the risk of him not activating the bomb.

I mean, it obviously payed off for them this time, but I still don't know if that is worthwhile.

Could the item have come from a different TP?
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby