Total Posts:119|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 37.1 DP3

1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 9:30:01 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
DIED LAST DP

Wylted - You are the ROLE COP. Each night you may select a player and learn their role. You win with the mafia.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

Molon - You are the ROLE COP. Each night you may visit a player and learn their role but not their affiliation. You win with the town.

Graveyard

Krieg - Town
BLAH - Town
Yassine - Mafia
Wylted - Mafia
Molon - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

Voice
Val
Vaar
Saph
FT

With 5 players alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 10:30 PM, DDO time, on 4/14/15
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 9:32:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
CORRECTION

The DP ends at 9:30, DDO time, on 4/14/15
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Sapphique
Posts: 4,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 10:12:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So, we have 1 mafioso left probably.
VTL FT
for a claim or death
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Sapphique
Posts: 4,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 10:47:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/12/2015 10:26:24 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Saph, why'd you vote for me instead of the others?

I town read val and voice. I'm kinda null on vaar, and you as well--you give advice and write informative posts, but I don't recall seeing lots of pro-town analysis. You kinda popped on at the beginning and the end and that was it (DP1). Can you at least soft claim?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Sapphique
Posts: 4,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 10:56:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'll hold you to that.

Unvote VTL Vaar
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
FourTrouble
Posts: 12,758
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 11:03:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm the bomb. I'm claiming because I think the game is an auto-win for town. If mafia night-kills me, they lose. If mafia leave me alive, they'll have to kill Saph or Valkrin (both obviously town by behavior). LYLO will consist of me + one of Saph or Valkrin. That'll make things easy, because the last scum will be whoever we don't lynch Today between Vaar and Voice.

I was trying to draw the night-kill but at this point it's irrelevant. It won't even matter who we lynch Today.

I'd say get claims from Vaar and Voice, and lynch the scummier one Today.
Sapphique
Posts: 4,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/12/2015 11:08:19 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/12/2015 11:05:32 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Let's mass claim. This is the moment for that. Saph, what's your role?

I outed mine DP1 by cc'ing Blah (turns out he lied and was the vig but whatever). I am vanilla.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 6:34:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Wait FT, didn't you say in DP1 that voice was obvious town? What happened to your read on him?
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 6:38:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
As well, you claim bomb out of nowhere, after suggesting you do not claim and Saph agreeing. What made you decide to out your role?
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 7:31:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/12/2015 11:16:59 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Alright, let's get everyone else's claims. Valkrin, Voice, and Vaar.

Well, if you do so desire my role, here it is: I am the Watcher.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 7:44:19 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 7:31:07 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/12/2015 11:16:59 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Alright, let's get everyone else's claims. Valkrin, Voice, and Vaar.

Well, if you do so desire my role, here it is: I am the Watcher.

1. Who were your watch targets and why?
2. Did you see anything?
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 7:50:42 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 7:44:19 AM, Valkrin wrote:
At 4/13/2015 7:31:07 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/12/2015 11:16:59 PM, FourTrouble wrote:
Alright, let's get everyone else's claims. Valkrin, Voice, and Vaar.

Well, if you do so desire my role, here it is: I am the Watcher.

1. Who were your watch targets and why?
2. Did you see anything?

I watched FT after DP1: no one visited him. I was not able to post DP2, as I was out of school; I thus was unable to use my role that NP as well, so I got no result.

I watched FT because, while he was providing advice to noobs, he did not seem to be scumhunting. I also thought it was funny that he said I was town without adequate info to prove it anyway; made me suspicious.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 7:52:31 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
The fact that FT hasn't even been killed yet is highly suspicious. If I were scum and he was town, he would be a huge asset for town that I would've wanted to get rid of quickly. The bomb claim I find a great excuse as to why he wasn't NK'd, but I'm not sure.

I'd say the two scum are between Vaarka and FT.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 7:54:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
And the thing is, based on your watch results, he couldn't have been role copped NP1, so mafia wouldn't know his role. And their role cop died DP2. So that's 2 DPs that scum could've tried to kill FT, a highly valuable player to town, but didn't. The fact he hasn't died yet is something I find pretty important.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 7:54:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 7:52:31 AM, Valkrin wrote:
The fact that FT hasn't even been killed yet is highly suspicious. If I were scum and he was town, he would be a huge asset for town that I would've wanted to get rid of quickly. The bomb claim I find a great excuse as to why he wasn't NK'd, but I'm not sure.

I'd say the two scum are between Vaarka and FT.

Well, if that were so, which one would you lynch? I am suspicious of FT, but I am still null on Vaarka.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 7:55:37 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 7:54:38 AM, Valkrin wrote:
And the thing is, based on your watch results, he couldn't have been role copped NP1, so mafia wouldn't know his role. And their role cop died DP2. So that's 2 DPs that scum could've tried to kill FT, a highly valuable player to town, but didn't. The fact he hasn't died yet is something I find pretty important.

So, to put it bluntly, you think he is scum?
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 7:56:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 7:55:37 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
So, to put it bluntly, you think he is scum?

I'm leaning towards it, but we should still leave the DP alive so we can question the rest, especially Vaarka.

Speaking of which, no one else VTL him. Scum can get an easy hammer if he is town.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 7:58:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 7:56:47 AM, Valkrin wrote:
At 4/13/2015 7:55:37 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
So, to put it bluntly, you think he is scum?

I'm leaning towards it, but we should still leave the DP alive so we can question the rest, especially Vaarka.

Speaking of which, no one else VTL him. Scum can get an easy hammer if he is town.

You speak the truth. (And that means a lot coming from the voice of truth).
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Vaarka
Posts: 7,578
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 8:00:44 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/12/2015 10:56:05 PM, Sapphique wrote:
I'll hold you to that.

Unvote VTL Vaar

Sorry for my absence. I was...busy this weekend.
I'm assuming this is so I'll tell my role. It's what everyone else seems to be doing now :/
I claim PGO. The reason I told Wylted to protect me was because it was pretty obvious that he was lying about several roles, which gave me an obviously strong scum read. I also had a strong feeling that he'd ignore my request, but I was still gonna give it a shot.
Sorry if this seems like more of your "fluff" crap or whatever else you wanna call it.

Oh, and take my advice. Unless you are somehow not effected at all by pollen, do NOT go camping in the middle of pollen-dumping April.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 8:00:59 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 7:56:47 AM, Valkrin wrote:

Tell you what, I'll get him to L-1 and see if anyone hammers. The hammerer is scum.

VTL Vaarka
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 8:01:07 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 7:58:45 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
You speak the truth. (And that means a lot coming from the voice of truth).

Flattering, but try not to fluffpost seeing as this is probably the most important DP of this game.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 8:01:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
VTL Vaarka

Fix'd
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,560
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 8:01:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 8:01:07 AM, Valkrin wrote:
At 4/13/2015 7:58:45 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
You speak the truth. (And that means a lot coming from the voice of truth).

Flattering, but try not to fluffpost seeing as this is probably the most important DP of this game.

Yeah. I get ya. I put Vaarka at L-1, let's see what happens.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 8:01:58 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/13/2015 8:01:17 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
VTL Vaarka


Fix'd

Take that back, FT can easily hammer.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/13/2015 8:02:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'd rather not have a possible innocent townie lynched today.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka