Total Posts:433|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Borderlands Mafia : DP4

Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 12:33:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Lynched last DP

Raisor

Raisor : Handsome Jack - You are one sadistic son of a btch. You were a programmer in Hyperion until you took over it in a attempt to free the warrior. You have killed and tortured hundreds upon thousands of people in Pandora and have no emotion. After being confronted by the Guardian, you made it your purpose to free the warrior and purge Pandora. You have an array of abilities to use to stop the vault hunters

Due to all your skills, you are the Joat. You have 3 abilities all of which are (1x)

(1x) Role Block
(1x) Ninja
(1x) Redirect

You win with the Hyperion corporation. You appear guilty to cop results

Quote -

" Hey, kiddo. Jack here -- president of Hyperion. Lemme explain how things work here: Vault Hunter shows up. Vault hunter looks for the new vault. Vault Hunter gets killed. By me. Seeing the problem here? You're still alive. So, if you could just do me a favor and off yourself, that"d be great. Thanks, pumpkin. "

__________________________________________________________

Died Last DP

Seventh

Maya - One of the new vault hunters, you were manipulated as a child into killing people that you did not want to kill. You found your way to Pandora in order to train your siren powers. You are a powerful siren that focuses on the elements of nature, and fought alongside the crimson raiders in order to stop Jack.

Due to your control of nature and your ability to control all types of elements , you can attack with multiple attacks and use the forces of nature in any way you please. For this reason you are the double voter. Each time you cast a vote, it counts for 2 votes instead of 1. You win with the people of Pandora

Quote -

" Day two on Pandora. Nobody here's used to seeing a Siren. Half the people I"ve met wanna worship me -- the other half wanna turn me over to Hyperion. Still, it"s a nice change of pace from the abbey -- at least here, the bad guys stab you from the front. I haven"t found a shred of info about Sirens -- the closest I"ve got to a lead on Siren history are legends of an alien Vault. It"s not much to go on, but it"s something -- maybe if I find this Vault I"ll find out where the hell Sirens come from. Or maybe I"ll prove Brother Harker right and take a bullet to the head five minutes from now. We"ll see how my week goes. "

____________________________________________________________________

Died in the Night

Bull

Athena : You were trained as assassin from birth, and worked as an assassin for hire. You worked with both the vault hunters and handsome jack at some points. Though your nature is to take any job for money, you also have a strong sense of justice. Though you helped jack rise to power, you stopped him from attaining power from the Guardian. You then were questioned by the vault hunters and escaped.

Because you work for hire and with both sides, you are the TP Joat / Survivor. You win if you survive to the end of the game. You do not joint win and must live to the end in order to win.

You have 3 abilities

(1x) Watch - Watch someone and see who visits them
(1x) Hide - Hide behind someone and no night actions affect you. If that person is killed during the np you hide behind them, you die as well.
(1x) Role Cop - Investigate someone and learn their roll , not their affiliation.

Quote -

""I don't kill people who aren't shooting at me"

Xlav

Angel : Daughter of Handsome Jack, you were tethered into Pandoras central database giving you absolute power of almost all technological things inside of Pandora itself. You keep a watchful eye over the vault, and the events that occur in Pandora. You secretly hate your father because of everything he has done, but you are viewed as a bad guy for choices you made. You chose to betray the vault hunters in a attempt to get close to Jack so you could ultimately defeat him.

Due to your betrayal and the true intent of your goal you are the Miller. If you are investigated you will appear guilty. You win with the people of Pandora

Quote -

" Five years ago, I tricked Roland and his friends into opening the Vault. I told them it was to protect Pandora from a great evil. That was a lie. Jack knew he could make a fortune off the Eridium held within the Vault, but he was too much of a coward to open it himself. Through me, he got the vault hunters to do his dirty work.I am so tired of manipulating people. All these years, I told myself Jack had the planet"s best interests in mind. But what he just had me do to Sanctuary? To people he had never met, who had never done anything to him? He"s not a hero. He"s a murderer. And I won"t be his puppet anymore."

_____________________________________________________________________

Graveyard

F-16
Wylted
Ford
Seventh
Xlav
bull
Raisor
_____________________________________________________________________

Living Players

1. Bluesteel
2. Ore ele
3. FT.
4. Skep
5. Dalt
6. Rev
7. Voice of truth
8. Yama
9. YYW
10. Airmax
11. Bossy
12. Geo

With 12 living players, it takes 7 to lynch.

DP1 - http://www.debate.org...
DP2 - http://www.debate.org...
DP3 - http://www.debate.org...
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 12:41:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
VTL YYW for role

Um, can anyone explain why there are 2 kills? I presume someone vigged xlav due to the cop results.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 12:44:13 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Oh, just saw Bull was 3P. So at least that's something.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
YYW
Posts: 36,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 12:46:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2015 12:41:51 PM, bluesteel wrote:
VTL YYW for role

Um, can anyone explain why there are 2 kills? I presume someone vigged xlav due to the cop results.

My working theory is that your faction killed him.
Tsar of DDO
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 12:51:35 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2015 12:46:16 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/14/2015 12:41:51 PM, bluesteel wrote:
VTL YYW for role

Um, can anyone explain why there are 2 kills? I presume someone vigged xlav due to the cop results.

My working theory is that your faction killed him.

Assuming you bought raisor's 2 faction thing, then you'd buy that he was the last person in his faction.... So there should be only one NK based on that theory.

YYW, you've done no analysis since DP1. All I'm asking for is your role, given your char is meaningless since raisor confirmed that mafia were given fake char claims.

If you convince everyone to mislynch me by just saying "bluesteel for death," then town deserves to lose this game, but I doubt you will, so good luck with that.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
YYW
Posts: 36,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 12:51:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The consistent theme of this game is that Bluesteel is using mod psych and theme to get at stuff that he really shouldn't have been able to know. I understand that Mikal might have certain qualities as a mod, but it's a much further leap to say that he should be able to figure out all of what he has (which I presume is correct based on the events of previous DP's) on DP1. So, there's a difference between "stuff that he should have known" and "stuff he actually knew."

We are killing bluesteel today, and I will not support any lynch other than bluesteel.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 12:55:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2015 12:51:35 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/14/2015 12:46:16 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/14/2015 12:41:51 PM, bluesteel wrote:
VTL YYW for role

Um, can anyone explain why there are 2 kills? I presume someone vigged xlav due to the cop results.

My working theory is that your faction killed him.

Assuming you bought raisor's 2 faction thing, then you'd buy that he was the last person in his faction.... So there should be only one NK based on that theory.

YYW, you've done no analysis since DP1. All I'm asking for is your role, given your char is meaningless since raisor confirmed that mafia were given fake char claims.

If you convince everyone to mislynch me by just saying "bluesteel for death," then town deserves to lose this game, but I doubt you will, so good luck with that.

Your reasons for wanting my role are stupid:

1. Mod psych w/re what you think my character is.
2. Your ignoring objective reasons why I haven't been able to do stuff.
3. Your parroting Yama's garbage.

All of this is misdirecting/misleading, and all of it is done with the clear and specific intent of appearing to scum hunt without actually scum hunting.

This is especially the case in the broader context of pro-town lynches (remember who I hammered yesterday, who almost surely was scum?), and your chasing rabbit trails.

I've been debating between scum and third party with you the entire game, and the reason I didn't say it more clearly on DP1 was because I assumed you'd NK me if I scum read you. So, I walked the line... but we're in DP4 now. It's time for you to die.
Tsar of DDO
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 12:56:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2015 12:51:44 PM, YYW wrote:
The consistent theme of this game is that Bluesteel is using mod psych and theme to get at stuff that he really shouldn't have been able to know. I understand that Mikal might have certain qualities as a mod, but it's a much further leap to say that he should be able to figure out all of what he has (which I presume is correct based on the events of previous DP's) on DP1. So, there's a difference between "stuff that he should have known" and "stuff he actually knew."

We are killing bluesteel today, and I will not support any lynch other than bluesteel.

lol, you're using the exact same reasons as raisor to try to mislynch me. At least be original. I'd be surprised if you and raisor weren't the same faction. I still think that was a gambit.

The mod psych thing about mikal slipping on giving me the scum ratio is true. The analysis on my role as far as mod psych came more from airmax than me. I'm not making this up, and if I were scum, I have no reason to give town the ratios...
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
YYW
Posts: 36,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 12:58:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2015 12:56:11 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/14/2015 12:51:44 PM, YYW wrote:
The consistent theme of this game is that Bluesteel is using mod psych and theme to get at stuff that he really shouldn't have been able to know. I understand that Mikal might have certain qualities as a mod, but it's a much further leap to say that he should be able to figure out all of what he has (which I presume is correct based on the events of previous DP's) on DP1. So, there's a difference between "stuff that he should have known" and "stuff he actually knew."

We are killing bluesteel today, and I will not support any lynch other than bluesteel.

lol, you're using the exact same reasons as raisor to try to mislynch me. At least be original. I'd be surprised if you and raisor weren't the same faction. I still think that was a gambit.

The mod psych thing about mikal slipping on giving me the scum ratio is true. The analysis on my role as far as mod psych came more from airmax than me. I'm not making this up, and if I were scum, I have no reason to give town the ratios...

Now that the TP is dead, I'm sure you're scum so... yeah. The fact that Raisor flipped the way he did doesn't mean that you aren't guilty... and the fact that you're trying to suggest that it does is something that I think the town should take into consideration when VTLing you.

You will die today. There is no running from it. You will die today.
Tsar of DDO
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 12:59:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2015 12:55:20 PM, YYW wrote:

This is especially the case in the broader context of pro-town lynches (remember who I hammered yesterday, who almost surely was scum?), and your chasing rabbit trails.

LOL, you're claiming credit for raisor's death??? I'm the one who consistently pressured him over the last two DP's. If I remember correctly, *I* started the bandwagon on him. Me not hammering him doesn't mean I didn't find him. You hammering him could be pro-town or pro-scum. If there were two factions, you had reason to want raisor dead asap. Even if there aren't, you had to hammer him so people didn't question why you weren't ever on his lynch. You didn't pressure him earlier when you had the chance.

I don't see how you say that I've been chasing rabbit holes. FT and I were right that XLAV was town. And right that raisor was mafia.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 1:03:22 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
YYW, your play right now is so bad. Like honestly. You're making it so obvious you're scum. The change in your play style from DP1 is so dramatic. You've gone from being relatively reasonable DP1 to doing zero scum hunting and then tunneling me for the same exact reason raisor did.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
YYW
Posts: 36,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 1:03:30 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2015 12:59:39 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/14/2015 12:55:20 PM, YYW wrote:

This is especially the case in the broader context of pro-town lynches (remember who I hammered yesterday, who almost surely was scum?), and your chasing rabbit trails.

LOL, you're claiming credit for raisor's death??? I'm the one who consistently pressured him over the last two DP's. If I remember correctly, *I* started the bandwagon on him.

WIFOM at it's finest.

Me not hammering him doesn't mean I didn't find him. You hammering him could be pro-town or pro-scum. If there were two factions, you had reason to want raisor dead asap. Even if there aren't, you had to hammer him so people didn't question why you weren't ever on his lynch. You didn't pressure him earlier when you had the chance.

This is another one of those instances where you're pulling BS to supplant your actual lack of real reasons. I was working/doing school stuff which precluded me from being able to pressure anyone, and before that I was hung over. Both of those were true statements, and you even acknowledged the probability of their truth before saying "but really, he really just is strategically ignoring the game."

So, I didn't have the chance to pressure him earlier... but what would it have mattered? Scum is dead. And then when you saw that this might actually happen, you backed off because you didn't want to lose one of your buddies, and tried to misdirect the town.
Tsar of DDO
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 1:05:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm not sure what has happened in DP3 that made Raisor out himself, but what I'm getting out of this is that there are two Mafia or something? Reminds me of Skyrim.

Anyway, another thing I'm not sure about is why YYW wants to lynch Bluesteel immediately, even if his reasons are true (and Blue said that he mirrored Raisor's basis for trying to get him lynched).
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 1:05:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Anyone else think it's weird that YYW has been too busy to say more than two words for the past two DPs and then is online so much he's one of the first to see the DP go up?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
YYW
Posts: 36,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 1:05:29 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2015 1:03:22 PM, bluesteel wrote:
YYW, your play right now is so bad. Like honestly. You're making it so obvious you're scum. The change in your play style from DP1 is so dramatic. You've gone from being relatively reasonable DP1 to doing zero scum hunting and then tunneling me for the same exact reason raisor did.

So, let's take a review of your shitty play:

1. WIFOM
2. quasi-Sheeping yama
3. OMGUS

This is what you call scum hunting? It's what I call a guy who is afraid of what impact Raisor's lynch is going to have on this DP.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 1:06:26 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2015 1:05:06 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Anyone else think it's weird that YYW has been too busy to say more than two words for the past two DPs and then is online so much he's one of the first to see the DP go up?

Oh yes, the fact that I have a lunch break must definitely mean I'm scum.

Might as well VTL me for death now because I decided to log onto DDO while I ate some greek yogurt.
Tsar of DDO
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,571
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 1:07:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I don't even know where to begin.......
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 1:07:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2015 1:05:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
I'm not sure what has happened in DP3 that made Raisor out himself, but what I'm getting out of this is that there are two Mafia or something? Reminds me of Skyrim.

Anyway, another thing I'm not sure about is why YYW wants to lynch Bluesteel immediately, even if his reasons are true (and Blue said that he mirrored Raisor's basis for trying to get him lynched).

If you read DP3, you'll see me and FT begging people to get off XLAV and onto raisor. And we were right: XLAV was town and raisor mafia. We got a wagon on raisor. He claimed. I gave a theme-based reason for not buying it. More people voted him. He was at L-2 so he said the thing about two factions. I tried to milk him for more information. He eventually admitted mafia got fake char claims. And then YYW hammered.

The reason I wanted YYW's role claim now is cuz character claims are meaningless, since mikal gave mafia fake claims for characters.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
YYW
Posts: 36,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 1:09:41 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2015 1:07:33 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
I don't even know where to begin.......

I'd suggest you begin by thinking about (1) what bluesteel had been doing this entire game, and (2) why he's been doing it. It is so overwhelmingly clear that Bluesteel and Raisor set up Raisor's lynch to preserve bluesteel's life. It was a tactical gambit, and a very clever one...

Less clever is this garbage he's talking about with regard to the reasons for VTLing me: (1) OMGUS, (2) I had lunch, and (3) -really- because I scum-read him in light of a TP death.
Tsar of DDO
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,571
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 1:09:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
VTL YYW

Please explain why you want to lynch Bluesteel. I see nothing wrong with him.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 1:10:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2015 1:05:29 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/14/2015 1:03:22 PM, bluesteel wrote:
YYW, your play right now is so bad. Like honestly. You're making it so obvious you're scum. The change in your play style from DP1 is so dramatic. You've gone from being relatively reasonable DP1 to doing zero scum hunting and then tunneling me for the same exact reason raisor did.

So, let's take a review of your shitty play:

1. WIFOM
2. quasi-Sheeping yama
3. OMGUS

This is what you call scum hunting? It's what I call a guy who is afraid of what impact Raisor's lynch is going to have on this DP.

None of this makes sense. Me saving a townie from a lynch and finding scum is not WIFOM. I haven't ever suggested the reason I'm on you has *anything* to do with yama. And it's not OMGUS when I voted you and suspected you long before you ever put pressure on me.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
YYW
Posts: 36,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 1:11:20 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2015 1:09:43 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
VTL YYW

Please explain why you want to lynch Bluesteel. I see nothing wrong with him.

Read the posts I have already written.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Posts: 36,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 1:12:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
If bluesteel isn't scum, then you can all mislynch me the next DP. That is how confident I am that he is scum.
Tsar of DDO
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 1:12:56 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2015 1:07:59 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/14/2015 1:05:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
I'm not sure what has happened in DP3 that made Raisor out himself, but what I'm getting out of this is that there are two Mafia or something? Reminds me of Skyrim.

Anyway, another thing I'm not sure about is why YYW wants to lynch Bluesteel immediately, even if his reasons are true (and Blue said that he mirrored Raisor's basis for trying to get him lynched).

If you read DP3, you'll see me and FT begging people to get off XLAV and onto raisor. And we were right: XLAV was town and raisor mafia. We got a wagon on raisor. He claimed. I gave a theme-based reason for not buying it. More people voted him. He was at L-2 so he said the thing about two factions. I tried to milk him for more information. He eventually admitted mafia got fake char claims. And then YYW hammered.

It sounds as if he hammered him before Raisor could leak any more information. Do you think they're from the same faction?
The reason I wanted YYW's role claim now is cuz character claims are meaningless, since mikal gave mafia fake claims for characters.

All right, I'll sheep you for now until I can catch up on DP3. I want to hear some stuff from FT as well.

VTL YYW
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 1:14:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2015 1:09:41 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/14/2015 1:07:33 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
I don't even know where to begin.......

I'd suggest you begin by thinking about (1) what bluesteel had been doing this entire game, and (2) why he's been doing it. It is so overwhelmingly clear that Bluesteel and Raisor set up Raisor's lynch to preserve bluesteel's life. It was a tactical gambit, and a very clever one...

Less clever is this garbage he's talking about with regard to the reasons for VTLing me: (1) OMGUS, (2) I had lunch, and (3) -really- because I scum-read him in light of a TP death.

The difference is that he's VTL'ing you for a claim and you're VTL'ing him for death.
YYW
Posts: 36,322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 1:15:24 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2015 1:14:38 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/14/2015 1:09:41 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/14/2015 1:07:33 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
I don't even know where to begin.......

I'd suggest you begin by thinking about (1) what bluesteel had been doing this entire game, and (2) why he's been doing it. It is so overwhelmingly clear that Bluesteel and Raisor set up Raisor's lynch to preserve bluesteel's life. It was a tactical gambit, and a very clever one...

Less clever is this garbage he's talking about with regard to the reasons for VTLing me: (1) OMGUS, (2) I had lunch, and (3) -really- because I scum-read him in light of a TP death.

The difference is that he's VTL'ing you for a claim and you're VTL'ing him for death.

I am VTLing him for death because he was either TP or scum; TP is dead... therefore he's scum.
Tsar of DDO
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 1:16:02 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2015 1:12:56 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/14/2015 1:07:59 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/14/2015 1:05:03 PM, RevNge wrote:
I'm not sure what has happened in DP3 that made Raisor out himself, but what I'm getting out of this is that there are two Mafia or something? Reminds me of Skyrim.

Anyway, another thing I'm not sure about is why YYW wants to lynch Bluesteel immediately, even if his reasons are true (and Blue said that he mirrored Raisor's basis for trying to get him lynched).

If you read DP3, you'll see me and FT begging people to get off XLAV and onto raisor. And we were right: XLAV was town and raisor mafia. We got a wagon on raisor. He claimed. I gave a theme-based reason for not buying it. More people voted him. He was at L-2 so he said the thing about two factions. I tried to milk him for more information. He eventually admitted mafia got fake char claims. And then YYW hammered.

It sounds as if he hammered him before Raisor could leak any more information. Do you think they're from the same faction?

It's a bit more complicated than my description, but that is one possible reason YYW hopped in and hammered immediately.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
RevNge
Posts: 13,835
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2015 1:16:36 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/14/2015 1:15:24 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/14/2015 1:14:38 PM, RevNge wrote:
At 4/14/2015 1:09:41 PM, YYW wrote:
At 4/14/2015 1:07:33 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
I don't even know where to begin.......

I'd suggest you begin by thinking about (1) what bluesteel had been doing this entire game, and (2) why he's been doing it. It is so overwhelmingly clear that Bluesteel and Raisor set up Raisor's lynch to preserve bluesteel's life. It was a tactical gambit, and a very clever one...

Less clever is this garbage he's talking about with regard to the reasons for VTLing me: (1) OMGUS, (2) I had lunch, and (3) -really- because I scum-read him in light of a TP death.

The difference is that he's VTL'ing you for a claim and you're VTL'ing him for death.

I am VTLing him for death because he was either TP or scum; TP is dead... therefore he's scum.

Why is he either TP or scum?