Jump to topic:

Why are there no forum games here.

8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 7:40:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I don't know what you guys think you are doing but there are websites specially designed for mafia forum play.

Why is this your obsessive game?

There's a whole variety of forum games and you choose something so over the top complex...
hey b0ss ( V5;" V0;B2; V5;")
Daltonian
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 3:35:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/15/2015 7:40:40 AM, 8elB6U5THIqaSm5QhiNLVnRJA wrote:
There's a whole variety of forum games and you choose something so over the top complex...
It isn't complex, in its simplest form, really.

Take a group of 12 people - a group of nine, and a group of three. The larger group is tasked with finding out who the minority group is and vote to get rid of them - "to lynch" them.

That's the core of it.

Now, add in the fact that the minority group gets to kill a person in between each of the voting phases - aka the day phases. This makes it more challenging for the majority group.

There you have it, a vanilla mafia game.. the majority is the 'town' and the 'minority' is the mafia.

From there, it only gets complex when you assign people ROLES that they can use in between day phases, the same time the minority group makes their kill. So, if you were a doctor, you could choose one person to protect from death. etc.

Versions of this game that are much more simplified exist everywhere. Werewolf, or Loup-garou where I'm from, is a card game that uses the same concept. The video game trouble in terrorist town also uses it, except people are free to kill whoever they want whenever they want given they have a weapon.
F _ C K
All I need is "u", baby