Mikal
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 10:47:08 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Lynched Last DP

Khaos / Formally Max

Marcus Kincaid : One of the primary gun dealers in Pandora. You have next to no ethics, and definitely have no code of honor. You don't tolerate competition in Pandora, and anyone else that tries to sell guns your turf is dealt with. You eliminate all competition in order to monopolize your gun sales. Although you are very greedy and tend to be harsh, you hate Handsome Jack. You generally share no affiliation and will sell guns to anyone that wants them, but upon the Hyperion Corporation invading Pandora you have developed a very close friendship with most of the vault hunters.

Due to the amount of guns that you own, and your aggressive nature you are the PGO. If anyone visits you at night, you kill them. You win with the people of Pandora.

"Jack"s monopoly on weapons is running me out of business. But that"s not why I want him dead. I want him dead because he"s a greedy, murdering sonofabitch who needs to die screaming. Good luck."

Died in the night

VOT / Saph

Roland : Originally a member of the Crimson Lance who turned vault hunter. Upon the Atlas Corporation and the Hyperion Corporation entering Pandora and becoming a threat, you took the remnants of the Crimson Lance and formed the Crimson Raiders. Promising the original members of the Lance that you would give them a reason to fight and that both Atlas and Hyperion needed to be stopped, you dedicated the rest of your life to fighting both Corporations.

You know about everything that happens in Pandora. Due to being the leader of the Crimson Raiders, and the vast amount of Intel that you get on a day to day basis you are the Cop. You can chose one person to investigate each night, and you will either receive an innocent or guilty result on them depending on affiliation. You win with the people of Pandora.

"This is a message to any Crimson Lance left on Pandora. General Knoxx is dead, and knowing the Lance, they're more likely to cut their losses and leave you here than send an extraction ship. So unless you wanna starve to death out there, you've got two options. One: you become bandits. Two: you join me in protecting the people of Sanctuary. I can offer you food, shelter, and the chance to fight for something real, something meaningful -- a chance I know the Atlas corporation never gave you. Roland, out"

Skep

Tiny Tina : Tina's parents were killed by the Hyperion corporation in a slag test experiment gone wrong. Tina escaped from the corporation using explosives she had hidden under her skirt, and then vowed to bring justice to the person that sold her and her parents to the Hyperion Corporation. After her escape she became an inventor and expert in explosives. Always coming up with new inventions and using innovative technology to complete her goals. She met the vault hunters, and works closely with them in their goal to stop the Hyperion Corp, but always tends to ask for reciprocation.

Due to your inventions and innovative ideas, you are the inventor. Each night you may invent one of three items, and give it to someone the following DP. This is a one shot ability and you can only create each item once. You have no idea what your items do until they are used by the person you give them too.

(1x) Item A
(1x)Item B
(1x)Item C

" Roland told me you were comin" -- I still owe him for all that buttcrap with General Rancid. So, you gotta hijack a train, hunh? Chiiiilds play! Lemme introduce you to my ladies. This here's Mushy Snugglebites, and this is Felicia Sexopants. These fiiiine-azz womens could stop that train for yas, but I'ma need their badonkadonks first, and they got stoled by the bandits a few days ago. Go get em! "

Graveyard

F-16 - Town
Wylted - Town
Ford - Hyperion
Seventh - Town
Xlav - Town
bull - TP Solo
Raisor - Hyperion
Skep - Town
Max (Khaos) - Town
Vot / Saph - Town

Living Players

1. Bluesteel
2. Ore ele
3. FT.
4. Dalt
5. Rev
6. Yama
7. YYW
8. Bossy
9. Geo

With 9 living players it takes 5 to lynch

DP1 - http://www.debate.org...
DP2 - http://www.debate.org...
DP3 - http://www.debate.org...
DP4 - http://www.debate.org...
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 11:05:58 PM
Well, that's about the most surprising thing I've seen lately... I assumed I'd be copped... and someone should have protected the cop... but it's very clear that someone killed off the cop to attempt to make me look guilty after I claimed.

I wasn't lying, though.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 11:09:59 PM
I maintain that Bluesteel is the leader of Hyperion. There is no other explanation here.

VTL BLUESTEEL
Tsar of DDO
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 11:14:18 PM
Seems there are two factions. However, there's no explanation for why there was only one kill NP1 (except raisor's at this point, but I'm not mafia), and NO explanation for the zero kills NP2.

If you buy raisor's theory, I was the killing role in the second faction, but he redirected me somewhere NP2 and that person didn't die... I'd also have to be bulletproof cuz raisor said he tried to NK me that night. And I'd also have to be godfather cuz of the cop results.

The remaining scum are between YYW, Rev, and Ore. Rev and Ore should role claim.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 11:16:13 PM
At 4/15/2015 11:09:59 PM, YYW wrote:
I maintain that Bluesteel is the leader of Hyperion. There is no other explanation here.

VTL BLUESTEEL

You think I was the same faction as raisor?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 11:16:39 PM
At 4/15/2015 11:14:18 PM, bluesteel wrote:
Seems there are two factions. However, there's no explanation for why there was only one kill NP1 (except raisor's at this point, but I'm not mafia), and NO explanation for the zero kills NP2.

If you buy raisor's theory, I was the killing role in the second faction, but he redirected me somewhere NP2 and that person didn't die... I'd also have to be bulletproof cuz raisor said he tried to NK me that night. And I'd also have to be godfather cuz of the cop results.

The remaining scum are between YYW, Rev, and Ore. Rev and Ore should role claim.

Raisor's theory isn't the only way you're scum, and you don't have to be bulletproof to be the hyperion godfather. That is bullsh!t and you know it.
Tsar of DDO
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 11:17:08 PM
At 4/15/2015 11:16:13 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/15/2015 11:09:59 PM, YYW wrote:

VTL BLUESTEEL

You think I was the same faction as raisor?

Yes, I do.
Tsar of DDO
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 11:17:55 PM
At 4/15/2015 11:16:39 PM, YYW wrote:

Raisor's theory isn't the only way you're scum, and you don't have to be bulletproof to be the hyperion godfather. That is bullsh!t and you know it.

Flaw in your theory is that Jack is the leader of Hyperion (raisor's char).
YYW
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 11:20:57 PM
At 4/15/2015 11:17:55 PM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/15/2015 11:16:39 PM, YYW wrote:

Flaw in your theory is that Jack is the leader of Hyperion (raisor's char).

Theme analysis means nothing to me, and the fact that Max was actually town undermines the mod-psych reasons for thinking that Mikal stuck with the structure of the theme because he also put a paranoid gun owner in the same game as a bomb.

But that said, I'm done for tonight. I'm exhausted, and I have an early morning tomorrow.

One of us is going to die today, and it should be you.
Tsar of DDO
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 11:22:53 PM
Not really the only flaw either. I'd have taken the XLAV mislynch over raisor if I were his scum team. There was no reason to redirect pressure at that point. Bossy and others were calling for an immediate XLAV hammer.

And I would *not* have missed the opportunity for the extra kill from the PGO.

You can call WIFOM on both, but ... whatever.

Honestly, I've played as pro-town as I possibly could this game. I was twice as active as I normally am as town, and 90 times more active than I ever am as scum. I've scum hunted like crazy. If you guys have to mislynch me cuz of the two faction thing, then ... I dunno. Sad tymes. Read my behavior. It's mitigated only somewhat by there likely being a second faction.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2015 11:53:37 PM
I think it adds to the likelihood of YYW being scum that he says it's MYLO and wants to lynch me anyway without any more claims. Complete lack of uncertainty is a scum tell.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 12:13:46 AM

Freaking wait until today? I've been wanting to claim for the longest damn time now, but wanted to do it a certain way so I've been waiting forever for someone to start pushing me for a claim. But now it is too late in the game (since it is a two DP plan). I'm just vanilla. While I'm a brilliant scientist and inventor, my lack of sanity and disconnection to reality makes me helpless.

I was originally planning on refusing to claim and dropping a "my role is too important to claim. I have the best role in the game!" soft claim, hoping to draw a scum target. If it failed to draw the NK, I was gonna claim the next day. Obviously I can't just walk out uncalled for and say "I have the best role in the game!" so I waited for pressure, heck, I even pushed harder on some things to try to get a bit.

The NKs have me confused and I really want to figure them out. For the longest time (literally all game) there has only been one night kill (except for NP3, which bossy took claim of), now there were two. I don't buy the two scum teams yet. There is also the recruiting thing, which has to be third party. I can't see two scum teams, a cult, and another TP, even in a game this size.

My biggest concerns are YYW and FT. Why would scum kill an inventor who's items have done nothing good for town and he doesn't even know what the heck they are or do, rather than FT or Blue? I can understand the cop kill. Scum want the cop dead, and I can see that outweighing killing a townie like Blue. The only reason I see is if scum are not afraid of Blue's scum hunting or his reads. FT has really disappeared these last few DPs, so he is a bigger concern than Blue. YYW, of course, because of the flip and that the cop was killed.

I will need to think about this further, but the Skep NK makes me think that scum feels we are going in the wrong direction. I'd like more imput from those that have not been super active. We need to get the lurkers back into the game.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 12:14:40 AM
There is no way it is MYLO. There cannot be 4 scum left on a single team, that would be ridiculous.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 12:19:09 AM
The only way Blue is scum is...

IF there are two scum teams (I've explained why I don't think there are), and
IF he is the God Father on the second team

If there is only one team, I've already argued why there cannot be a God Father above Handsome Jack. GF is always the scum leader and HJ is the leader of that team. From a balance perspective and based on what we've seen in the NP, there are not two scum teams.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 12:20:11 AM
At 4/16/2015 12:19:09 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
The only way Blue is scum is...

IF there are two scum teams (I've explained why I don't think there are), and
IF he is the God Father on the second team

If there is only one team, I've already argued why there cannot be a God Father above Handsome Jack. GF is always the scum leader and HJ is the leader of that team. From a balance perspective and based on what we've seen in the NP, there are not two scum teams.

The only other way would be if he was a cult recruiting GF or if being recruited into the cult didn't change him to a "guilty" read. Both of those would be OP.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 12:21:22 AM
At 4/16/2015 12:13:46 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Freaking wait until today? I've been wanting to claim for the longest damn time now, but wanted to do it a certain way so I've been waiting forever for someone to start pushing me for a claim. But now it is too late in the game (since it is a two DP plan). I'm just vanilla. While I'm a brilliant scientist and inventor, my lack of sanity and disconnection to reality makes me helpless.

Definitely consistent with theme. Tannis is nuts and does nothing in the games, really. Unlike most of the other NPCs, you can't really buy anything from her. That said, I just checked her Wiki, and you could easily get that from there, so... claim alone is kind of meaningless, esp if scum got fake char claims.

I was originally planning on refusing to claim and dropping a "my role is too important to claim. I have the best role in the game!" soft claim, hoping to draw a scum target. If it failed to draw the NK, I was gonna claim the next day. Obviously I can't just walk out uncalled for and say "I have the best role in the game!" so I waited for pressure, heck, I even pushed harder on some things to try to get a bit.

This just seems town to me. I don't know why. It's not unfakeable, but I don't see a scum actually saying this. There's WIFOM obviously, but Ore's play has seemed town to me the rest of the game too.

The NKs have me confused and I really want to figure them out. For the longest time (literally all game) there has only been one night kill (except for NP3, which bossy took claim of), now there were two. I don't buy the two scum teams yet. There is also the recruiting thing, which has to be third party. I can't see two scum teams, a cult, and another TP, even in a game this size.

Where did bossy claim this??? If that's true, he could be SK and killed skep. Fake claiming day vig makes him highly suspect and imo, he has played anti-town all game and demanded we kill townies all game too.

My biggest concerns are YYW and FT. Why would scum kill an inventor who's items have done nothing good for town and he doesn't even know what the heck they are or do, rather than FT or Blue? I can understand the cop kill. Scum want the cop dead, and I can see that outweighing killing a townie like Blue. The only reason I see is if scum are not afraid of Blue's scum hunting or his reads. FT has really disappeared these last few DPs, so he is a bigger concern than Blue. YYW, of course, because of the flip and that the cop was killed.

Why FT? I am curious now what the rest of his role uses have been thus far. But I've mostly town read him.

I will need to think about this further, but the Skep NK makes me think that scum feels we are going in the wrong direction. I'd like more imput from those that have not been super active. We need to get the lurkers back into the game.

I don't see why they wouldn't kill Yama then. Only completely confirmed townie based on role imo.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 12:21:53 AM
I think it is more likely that Skep used his last item on VOT and it killed VOT that night. That would make Mikal a very bastard mod, but it is that or a scum party that has decided that they were not interested in kills until now.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 12:24:11 AM
At 4/16/2015 12:15:59 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Did Dalt ever actually claim? Or did he just talk about it?

No he hasn't. But I'd bet my right ball he's town based on behavior.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 12:28:28 AM
At 4/16/2015 12:21:53 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I think it is more likely that Skep used his last item on VOT and it killed VOT that night. That would make Mikal a very bastard mod, but it is that or a scum party that has decided that they were not interested in kills until now.

Can you approximate where bossy claimed credit for one of the NP3 kills?

If that's true, mikal is a massive bastard mod. Eridium shouldn't kill someone, unlike a bomb.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 12:28:41 AM
At 4/16/2015 12:21:22 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/16/2015 12:13:46 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Definitely consistent with theme. Tannis is nuts and does nothing in the games, really. Unlike most of the other NPCs, you can't really buy anything from her. That said, I just checked her Wiki, and you could easily get that from there, so... claim alone is kind of meaningless, esp if scum got fake char claims.

This just seems town to me. I don't know why. It's not unfakeable, but I don't see a scum actually saying this. There's WIFOM obviously, but Ore's play has seemed town to me the rest of the game too.

Where did bossy claim this??? If that's true, he could be SK and killed skep. Fake claiming day vig makes him highly suspect and imo, he has played anti-town all game and demanded we kill townies all game too.

I'll go dig it up tomorrow after work, but last DP he said that it was him that killed XLAV (he can confirm that), and the DP before that I believe I recall him saying that his 1x kill could be day or night.

Why FT? I am curious now what the rest of his role uses have been thus far. But I've mostly town read him.

I've town read him too, but the fact that one of the best mafia players in the game is not being NK'd raises red flags to me. Kind of like in live mafia, Max's scum tell is still being alive on DP2.

I don't see why they wouldn't kill Yama then. Only completely confirmed townie based on role imo.

Yama is confirmed, but Yama is doing little other than going after YYW. Either YYW is scum and confident that Yama can't lead a lynch on him (so not a threat worth killing) or that is part of the wrong direction.

Obviously, as scum approach the end game they start focusing on killing confirmed (or at least people that are town read enough that they don't feel they can get a mislynch on them) and those that they fear can sniff them out. As said, I don't think this is MYLO, but I'd bet that we are not too far from it. I believe we do have the one last scum that was Raisor's partner that he was trying to distract our attention away from and the cult team.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 12:29:41 AM
At 4/16/2015 12:28:28 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/16/2015 12:21:53 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Can you approximate where bossy claimed credit for one of the NP3 kills?

If that's true, mikal is a massive bastard mod. Eridium shouldn't kill someone, unlike a bomb.

I'll go dig it up.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 12:31:57 AM
At 4/16/2015 12:28:41 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

I've town read him too, but the fact that one of the best mafia players in the game is not being NK'd raises red flags to me. Kind of like in live mafia, Max's scum tell is still being alive on DP2.

Yeah that is true. When I used to play more and everyone knew me, the same would be true of me. Same with danielle too way back in the day.

Yama is confirmed, but Yama is doing little other than going after YYW. Either YYW is scum and confident that Yama can't lead a lynch on him (so not a threat worth killing) or that is part of the wrong direction.

What are your thoughts on YYW?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 12:34:56 AM
http://www.debate.org...

Here.

At 4/15/2015 3:12:35 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Jeez, this blew up fast...

I was responsible for killing XLav.

This seems fairly straightforward - VTL Khaos.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 12:35:56 AM
That was also his only post the entire DP. If he made the day vig claim as a fake claim as mafia, that would have been crazy brilliant.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 12:37:25 AM
At 4/16/2015 12:34:56 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Here.

At 4/15/2015 3:12:35 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Jeez, this blew up fast...

I was responsible for killing XLav.

This seems fairly straightforward - VTL Khaos.

Hm, well it's consistent with bossy actually thinking XLAV was scum. But Wylted could have been day vigged too. I'm very concerned about bossy's play and lying about role. Although Zer0 makes perfect sense as a town-side vig. But fake char claims...

Mikal is such a bastard mod *smh*
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 12:39:28 AM
And here in DP3, he mentioned that he could kill at night.

At 4/12/2015 11:21:42 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 4/12/2015 11:16:56 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I'm starting to think bossy is 3P. He's trying to find any excuse for killing people. Also, we can't rule out him killing Wylted DP2. 3P day serial killer also had an incentive to take out Yama's role, so Wylted was a perfect target. He may have claimed one-shot so a real vig wouldn't look like a cc, despite having more than one kill. Maybe he planned to only kill one person and then start killing again at endgame. Or maybe the weird game mechanics (e.g. Wylted dying) let him kill more than once. But he's acting heavily anti-town imo.

1.) Given that Wylted's death did not end the DP, the DP ending when I shoot XLav will show that I was not the cause of Wylted's death.

2.) I had ample "excuse" for killing Wylted DP1. I had ample excuse for killing anyone in the NP. I did not. If I'm a SK, I would have to have been playing against my win-con.

Yes, I can shoot in the night. The fact that there have not been any extra deaths in the night shows that I am not a SK, given that, if I was, i would have been using my nightkills.
bluesteel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 12:42:17 AM
At 4/16/2015 12:39:28 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
And here in DP3, he mentioned that he could kill at night.

At 4/12/2015 11:21:42 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
At 4/12/2015 11:16:56 PM, bluesteel wrote:
I'm starting to think bossy is 3P. He's trying to find any excuse for killing people. Also, we can't rule out him killing Wylted DP2. 3P day serial killer also had an incentive to take out Yama's role, so Wylted was a perfect target. He may have claimed one-shot so a real vig wouldn't look like a cc, despite having more than one kill. Maybe he planned to only kill one person and then start killing again at endgame. Or maybe the weird game mechanics (e.g. Wylted dying) let him kill more than once. But he's acting heavily anti-town imo.

1.) Given that Wylted's death did not end the DP, the DP ending when I shoot XLav will show that I was not the cause of Wylted's death.

2.) I had ample "excuse" for killing Wylted DP1. I had ample excuse for killing anyone in the NP. I did not. If I'm a SK, I would have to have been playing against my win-con.

Yes, I can shoot in the night. The fact that there have not been any extra deaths in the night shows that I am not a SK, given that, if I was, i would have been using my nightkills.

Yeah I guess this is true. No deaths DP1 or NP1 that can be attributed to bossy. Although there was a death DP2, NP3, and NP4 that could maybe have been bossy. But I don't know why he'd waive NP1. And he obviously didn't target F-16; bull had no reason to lie.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 12:43:04 AM
At 4/16/2015 12:31:57 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/16/2015 12:28:41 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Yeah that is true. When I used to play more and everyone knew me, the same would be true of me. Same with danielle too way back in the day.

What are your thoughts on YYW?

Behavior wise I can't tell. The only game I played with him was Pantheon and I scum read him when he was town. So I'm trying to stay back from behavioral analysis until I better understand his meta. However, the Bomb vs PGO claim seems really really bad. But if he was scum, then he should know that Max was not, so why claim something so close?

The only thing I can think of is that PGO and Bomb are bastard against the scum team, since they cannot touch them. And Skep's role was bastard against town, so maybe it is bastard against everyone.