Jump to topic:

Touhou Mafia DP1

YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 8:51:59 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Welcome to DP1 of Touhou Mafia. Rev and I wish you all luck.

Many stories are told of those days. Of the days of the Inquisition.
But among all those stories, no one remembers who the first to utter those words was.
But those words, shaped a summer with their simplicity.

"On this day shall begin the banquet of souls! And the power we have been denied shall finally be returned to us. Now, let us begin this ritual of death!" - ???, 20XX

Living Players:
1. Wylted
2. Geo
3. HPG
4. Val
5. XLAV
6. Butter
7. Medic
9. Ore_Ele

With Nine living players, it takes Five to lynch.
The DP will end Monday at 5 pm EST.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 9:31:22 PM
At 4/16/2015 9:13:05 PM, Wylted wrote:
VTL BUTTER

http://www.tvsmacktalk.com...
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 9:43:29 PM
At 4/16/2015 9:31:22 PM, Skepsikyma wrote:
At 4/16/2015 9:13:05 PM, Wylted wrote:
VTL BUTTER

http://www.tvsmacktalk.com...

Is butter BHU's friend? Or am I thinking of the wrong person?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 9:46:51 PM
No, that is BHU's friend, lol.

I assume he'll be easy to read. Ore_El on the other hand, I can never figure out. He typicall doesn't post enough to get me any solid reads on him, I wonder if anyone else has the difficulty I do.

unvote VTL Ore_El
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 10:07:29 PM
Don't we usually only have two active games at a time?
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 10:37:43 PM
At 4/16/2015 9:46:51 PM, Wylted wrote:

I assume he'll be easy to read. Ore_El on the other hand, I can never figure out. He typicall doesn't post enough to get me any solid reads on him, I wonder if anyone else has the difficulty I do.

unvote VTL Ore_El

and how will voting him help you get a read on him? Has he done anything different from being voted in RVS that I don't know about?

Wylted
serious vote or as serious as anyone can be on page 1.

Trying to hard to play the "figure it out townie" and not making sense with his rvs vote (redundant right?) just bear with me all rvs votes make sense in context, but wylteds defeats itself. Or am I just high?
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 10:46:24 PM
At 4/16/2015 10:37:43 PM, headphonegut wrote:

unvote VTL Ore_El

and how will voting him help you get a read on him? Has he done anything different from being voted in RVS that I don't know about?

Wylted

Trying to hard to play the "figure it out townie" and not making sense with his rvs vote (redundant right?) just bear with me all rvs votes make sense in context, but wylteds defeats itself. Or am I just high?

I don't believe in RVS, I think there should always be a reason to vote. There is always a best place to have your vote.

Now, I'm not sure about you, but for me it's almost impossible to read Ore_El, so if I'm tying anyone down to a claim it's going to be him. Several other people on the list, seem easier to read.

I pretty much share Danielle's philosophy for beginning of the game play. Find or of her games and she'll explain the philosophy on DP1, within the first few pages, because of somebody questioning her on it.

Even though she literally explains it every single game, people still ask her about it every single game.

We don't have to agree on strategy during the RVS phase, but I'm targeting the people I have the hardest time reading. Whatever your philosophy is, I suggest you pursue that.

By the way, my role is completely verifiable, and I've never seen it before. It's a waste of time to really tie me down to any claim because when push comes to shove, I'll just verify myself.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 10:48:43 PM
My philosophy is vote people during RVS I have a hard time reading. I'm not sure if you misunderstood that or not. I forgot Butters was that noob, so as soon as I remembered I moved onto, what in my opinion is a better target, and where the fvck is XLAV? Isn't he on during this time usually?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 11:01:43 PM
At 4/16/2015 10:58:30 PM, XLAV wrote:
Well sht.

I'm not scum.

Wylted, you town?

Yeah ofcourse, and by the time you get to 5 posts, I'll know your affiliation as well.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 11:03:43 PM
There are just certain people who should never get mislynched and it upsets me, when I see it happen. XLAV, FT and probably even Butters to name a few in this game.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2015 11:42:06 PM
At 4/16/2015 10:46:24 PM, Wylted wrote:
At 4/16/2015 10:37:43 PM, headphonegut wrote:

unvote VTL Ore_El

Wylted

I don't believe in RVS, I think there should always be a reason to vote. There is always a best place to have your vote.

Now, I'm not sure about you, but for me it's almost impossible to read Ore_El, so if I'm tying anyone down to a claim it's going to be him. Several other people on the list, seem easier to read.
This makes more sense now.
I pretty much share Danielle's philosophy for beginning of the game play. Find or of her games and she'll explain the philosophy on DP1, within the first few pages, because of somebody questioning her on it.

Even though she literally explains it every single game, people still ask her about it every single game.

We don't have to agree on strategy during the RVS phase, but I'm targeting the people I have the hardest time reading. Whatever your philosophy is, I suggest you pursue that.
Finding scum.
By the way, my role is completely verifiable, and I've never seen it before. It's a waste of time to really tie me down to any claim because when push comes to shove, I'll just verify myself.

I forget we do that, ask for claims I mean. Hopefully someone will make a game where characters are randomized.

Unvote
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 12:24:31 AM

unvote VTL Ore_El

Yay!!! I feel popular! Usually I never get picked and I don't know why.

I have an SOP claim, but not sure if I should claim or not. I'm thinking of taking a gamble and holding it, but then, because this is a smaller game, there is a higher risk and higher reward.

FYI, if I claim, it will be role only. I will save my character for a possible counter claim.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 12:25:29 AM
At 4/17/2015 12:00:25 AM, XLAV wrote:
9 players.

So there could be 2-3 scums.

Possibly 2 mafia and 1 TP.

That is still heavy, unless TP is survivor. If TP is SK, we could be at MYLO by DP2.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 12:27:42 AM
At 4/17/2015 12:24:31 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

unvote VTL Ore_El

I have an SOP claim, but not sure if I should claim or not. I'm thinking of taking a gamble and holding it, but then, because this is a smaller game, there is a higher risk and higher reward.

FYI, if I claim, it will be role only. I will save my character for a possible counter claim.

Good enough for me unvote VTL
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 12:48:40 AM
At 4/17/2015 12:27:42 AM, Wylted wrote:

unvote VTL Ore_El

... I was kinda hoping for more. I mean just a smudge of pressure and you back off in an instant? What is I was scum? I just got out of having to claim anything.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 12:49:48 AM
I've also been drinking tonight, so this is a perfect opportunity for me to slip if I was scum. You should make the most of it just in case.
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 12:50:22 AM
At 4/17/2015 12:48:40 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

unvote VTL Ore_El

... I was kinda hoping for more. I mean just a smudge of pressure and you back off in an instant? What is I was scum? I just got out of having to claim anything.

I figure if you don't claim some sort of SOP role, down the road you're in trouble. I think this narrows you down, without giving the scum, very much information.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 12:51:23 AM
Geo, Val, and Butter are what I consider the "noobs" of this game. I want all of them to be active and participating. Give your reads, ask questions, make reads. Inactivity will be scummy!
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 12:53:02 AM
At 4/17/2015 12:50:22 AM, Wylted wrote:

unvote VTL Ore_El

I figure if you don't claim some sort of SOP role, down the road you're in trouble. I think this narrows you down, without giving the scum, very much information.

I just feel like Cory Matthews. I want to be Shawn Hunter!
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 12:54:12 AM
At 4/17/2015 12:51:26 AM, Wylted wrote:
You'll be sobered up before we get that type of pressure. This isn't a very active group

You clearly don't know how much I drink.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 12:55:06 AM
At 4/16/2015 10:57:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
God, I hope XLAV is town.

It's unlike you to take this long to town read XLAV.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 12:56:43 AM
At 4/17/2015 12:50:22 AM, Wylted wrote:

unvote VTL Ore_El

What are the SOP roles? BP used to be SOP, because it was so often a mafia fake claim, but now it seems that it no longer is. So what is?
Wylted
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 12:57:17 AM
At 4/17/2015 12:55:06 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 4/16/2015 10:57:51 PM, Wylted wrote:
God, I hope XLAV is town.

It's unlike you to take this long to town read XLAV.

Usually I give him five posts then I tell everyone they are idiots for FOSing him because he is confirmed town. So far he only has 2 posts