Total Posts:220|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Borderlands Mafia : DP6

Mikal
Posts: 11,270
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 11:23:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
LyncheD Last DP

YYW - Unknown


Died in the night



Yama

Mordecai : You are a master sniper, and also have a pet bird named Bloodwing. Bloodwing often takes to the skys and attacks others and can see anything coming from miles around. No one can escape you because of how proficient Bloodwing is at tracking. Your skillset has earned you the honor of being a spy in the crimson raiders.

Because of how good you are at tracking your prey and never letting them get away, you are the tracker. Each night you may track one person and see who they visit. You win with the people of Pandora

Quote -

"I used to sit on the sidelines of the resistance. Deliver intel, get paid. No more. It's all or nothing now. Pandora ain't gonna be free until we end this, amigo"


Graveyard


Yama -Town
YYW - Not Known
F-16 - Town
Wylted - Town
Ford - Hyperion
Seventh - Town
Xlav - Town
bull - TP Solo
Raisor - Hyperion
Skep - Town
Max (Khaos) - Town
Vot / Saph - Town

______________________________________________________________________

Living Players

1. Bluesteel
2. Ore ele
3. FT.
4. Dalt
5. Rev
6. Bossy
7. Geo

With 7 living players it takes 4 to lynch

DP1 - http://www.debate.org...
DP2 - http://www.debate.org...
DP3 - http://www.debate.org...
DP4 - http://www.debate.org...
DP5 - http://www.debate.org...
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 11:42:03 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Why the hell would YYW's flip be hidden? Some kind of day-janitor?

The lack of an explosion basically confirms that he was scum, but we don't know his role/his faction, which is really annoying.

Oh, you guys, you see how there was one nightkill? Do y'all think I waived?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/17/2015 11:56:54 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Okay, I think the fact that Mikal is listing Ford and Raisor as "Hyperion" rather than "mafia" while the rest are "town" mod confirms two scum teams, not including a third party.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 12:01:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/17/2015 11:59:10 PM, Geographia wrote:
I wager this day janitor is 3rd party.

Wby would you think 3rd party?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 12:21:11 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/17/2015 11:42:03 PM, bossyburrito wrote:
Why the hell would YYW's flip be hidden? Some kind of day-janitor?

The lack of an explosion basically confirms that he was scum, but we don't know his role/his faction, which is really annoying.

Oh, you guys, you see how there was one nightkill? Do y'all think I waived?

Or tried to kill someone that couldn't die, i.e. whoever FT protected or maybe Dalt.

Or yeah, you waived cuz suspicion on you was so heavy.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 12:24:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
VTL Bossy, but I'm also good with FT, Rev, or Geo (not necessarily in that order). Unless someone has any new revelations.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 12:26:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Actually Unvote

I'm gonna sleep on Bossy vs Geo vs Rev. I have theories on FT that fit, but I don't know how likely they are.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Geographia
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 12:33:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/18/2015 12:01:52 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 4/17/2015 11:59:10 PM, Geographia wrote:
I wager this day janitor is 3rd party.

Wby would you think 3rd party?

It might be Atlas, but I guess both work. Maybe scum wants to hide their numbers, but I kinda retract that it is 3rd. 3rd party doesn't really benefit janning YYW.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 12:34:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Rev claimed that NP1 his action "failed" and NP2 he received a message that said, "you were role blocked." It seems no one else has claimed role blocker.... Did raisor have a 1x block?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 12:35:50 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Seems raisor did. No logical reason to use it on Rev tho. Raisor also said he used a redirect on NP2, not a block.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 1:16:56 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I'm guessing that YYW was another third party. Maybe some sort of bastard modded jester. Which explains why Rev and bossy were the first on his lynch, if they are both mafia.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 1:19:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Rev and Geo are being way more active in Code Geass than here. Confirms Rev as scum imo. And puts a question mark on Geo, although the hammer was brave unless YYW was Atlas and they all flip "unknown," which is awfully bastard moddy, and Geo was his scum buddy.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Geographia
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 1:21:28 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/18/2015 1:19:20 AM, bluesteel wrote:
Rev and Geo are being way more active in Code Geass than here. Confirms Rev as scum imo. And puts a question mark on Geo, although the hammer was brave unless YYW was Atlas and they all flip "unknown," which is awfully bastard moddy, and Geo was his scum buddy.

I'm more active in CG? Ah well.

Was YYW 3rd or Atlas?
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 1:23:20 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/18/2015 1:21:28 AM, Geographia wrote:
At 4/18/2015 1:19:20 AM, bluesteel wrote:
Rev and Geo are being way more active in Code Geass than here. Confirms Rev as scum imo. And puts a question mark on Geo, although the hammer was brave unless YYW was Atlas and they all flip "unknown," which is awfully bastard moddy, and Geo was his scum buddy.

I'm more active in CG? Ah well.

Was YYW 3rd or Atlas?

I don't know. Which do you think?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Geographia
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 1:27:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/18/2015 1:23:20 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/18/2015 1:21:28 AM, Geographia wrote:
At 4/18/2015 1:19:20 AM, bluesteel wrote:
Rev and Geo are being way more active in Code Geass than here. Confirms Rev as scum imo. And puts a question mark on Geo, although the hammer was brave unless YYW was Atlas and they all flip "unknown," which is awfully bastard moddy, and Geo was his scum buddy.

I'm more active in CG? Ah well.

Was YYW 3rd or Atlas?

I don't know. Which do you think?

If 3rd,

I suppose they would be able to use the information to mislead town, but that would be scum sided, as maf would know of some shenanigans. Could be used in a somewhat similar affect to Janitor.

It is possible the 3rd is scum now, as it had stolen YYWs role and alignment.

idk

Scum,

Same thing, except the role stealing.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 1:28:36 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/18/2015 1:27:16 AM, Geographia wrote:
At 4/18/2015 1:23:20 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/18/2015 1:21:28 AM, Geographia wrote:
At 4/18/2015 1:19:20 AM, bluesteel wrote:
Rev and Geo are being way more active in Code Geass than here. Confirms Rev as scum imo. And puts a question mark on Geo, although the hammer was brave unless YYW was Atlas and they all flip "unknown," which is awfully bastard moddy, and Geo was his scum buddy.

I'm more active in CG? Ah well.

Was YYW 3rd or Atlas?

I don't know. Which do you think?

If 3rd,

I suppose they would be able to use the information to mislead town, but that would be scum sided, as maf would know of some shenanigans. Could be used in a somewhat similar affect to Janitor.

It is possible the 3rd is scum now, as it had stolen YYWs role and alignment.

idk

Scum,

Same thing, except the role stealing.

wtf, where are you getting role stealing from?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Geographia
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 1:31:30 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/18/2015 1:28:36 AM, bluesteel wrote:

wtf, where are you getting role stealing from?

We seen a lot of stupid sh!t in this game already. Role stealing doesn't surprise me.
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 1:34:26 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
ok so rev did confirm pacifist

http://www.debate.org...

not affiliation confirmation however

He still hasn't answered why his role "failed" one NP and was RB'ed another. Failure suggests it just didn't work, period. Unless mikal bastard modded every single role to fail, there's no explanation for the difference.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 1:37:29 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/18/2015 1:34:23 AM, Geographia wrote:
What happened to the cult?

Who knows. F-16 confirmed an attempted recruit. It could just be bastard modding/a game mechanic. YYW could have been cult recruiter. There's too much bs to figure that out. There can't be two factions AND a cult, so it's easiest to just assume there are 1-2 more scum out there, and they are likely on the same team.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 1:38:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/18/2015 1:36:23 AM, Geographia wrote:
At 4/18/2015 1:34:26 AM, bluesteel wrote:

Then why would you block a pacifist?

It doesn't make sense.

I've said it seems unlikely, although Rev did claim he had some other aspect to his role at some point (I don't remember at what point).
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
Geographia
Posts: 1,467
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 1:39:46 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/18/2015 1:37:29 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/18/2015 1:34:23 AM, Geographia wrote:

The messages stopped right? Handsome Jack died, and were there anymore messages?
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 1:54:27 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/18/2015 1:39:46 AM, Geographia wrote:
At 4/18/2015 1:37:29 AM, bluesteel wrote:
At 4/18/2015 1:34:23 AM, Geographia wrote:

The messages stopped right? Handsome Jack died, and were there anymore messages?

Yeah that's true. And a lot of them were quotes from Handsome Jack.
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bluesteel
Posts: 12,301
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 2:37:40 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I think we should probably lynch Rev. Thoughts?
You can't reason someone out of a position they didn't reason themselves into - Jonathan Swift (paraphrase)
bossyburrito
Posts: 14,075
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/18/2015 6:33:06 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/18/2015 1:16:56 AM, bluesteel wrote:
I'm guessing that YYW was another third party. Maybe some sort of bastard modded jester. Which explains why Rev and bossy were the first on his lynch, if they are both mafia.

What does this even mean?
#UnbanTheMadman

"Some will sell their dreams for small desires
Or lose the race to rats
Get caught in ticking traps
And start to dream of somewhere
To relax their restless flight
Somewhere out of a memory of lighted streets on quiet nights..."

~ Rush