Beginners' Mafia 37.2 DP3

1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 2:15:05 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
DIED IN THE NIGHT

Wylted - You are the odd-night WATCHER. Every odd-night you may select a player and learn who visited them that night. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Yassine - Town
Skep (Krieg) - Town
Wylted - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

Voice
Val
Molon
BLAH
Vaar
Saph
FT

With 7 players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 2:15 PM, DDO time, on 4/22/15.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 2:24:16 PM
Whoever killed Wylted obviously wanted people to think I was scum.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 3:56:04 PM
I copped vot and got inno. General question: if scum has a role with a night action, can they use that role and do the NK both in the same night?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 4:01:33 PM
At 4/20/2015 3:56:04 PM, Sapphique wrote:
I copped vot and got inno. General question: if scum has a role with a night action, can they use that role and do the NK both in the same night?

Yes. I was able to both roleblock and perform the NK in SAO mafia.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 4:03:54 PM
At 4/20/2015 4:01:33 PM, Valkrin wrote:
At 4/20/2015 3:56:04 PM, Sapphique wrote:

Yes. I was able to both roleblock and perform the NK in SAO mafia.

Who did you cop and what was the result?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 4:04:42 PM
VTL Vaarka
I'm relatively sure he's one of the scum. We get 1 scum and Molon to hammer so we aren't at LYLO a day early.

As well, I should mention I copped Wylted. I have the worst luck with copping...
Anyway, who do you think is scum and why?
Not to mention, if we mislynch this DP and our lynch isn't Molon scum has obviously won.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 4:05:42 PM
At 4/20/2015 4:04:42 PM, Valkrin wrote:
VTL Vaarka
I'm relatively sure he's one of the scum. We get 1 scum and Molon to hammer so we aren't at LYLO a day early.

As well, I should mention I copped Wylted. I have the worst luck with copping...
Not to mention, if we mislynch this DP and our lynch isn't Molon scum has obviously won.

What was the result?

Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 4:06:01 PM
At 4/20/2015 4:05:42 PM, Sapphique wrote:
At 4/20/2015 4:04:42 PM, Valkrin wrote:
VTL Vaarka

What was the result?

See the OP.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 4:07:40 PM
At 4/20/2015 4:06:01 PM, Valkrin wrote:

See the OP.

Why on earth would you cop wylted though? I copped him NP1.

Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 4:08:15 PM
At 4/20/2015 4:07:40 PM, Sapphique wrote:
At 4/20/2015 4:06:01 PM, Valkrin wrote:

See the OP.

Why on earth would you cop wylted though? I copped him NP1.

I didn't see you out your results DP2. Let me recheck it though.
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 4:10:42 PM
You did, post 70.
Dang. I wasted my night action >.>
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 4:11:46 PM
Wait.
Unvote
VTL VoT

He was supposed to bodyguard Wylted. He agreed to it as of post 81.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 4:15:59 PM
At 4/20/2015 4:11:46 PM, Valkrin wrote:
Wait.
Unvote
VTL VoT

He was supposed to bodyguard Wylted. He agreed to it as of post 81.

Later Wylted said for him to guard me and he would watch you. Idk if he saw that though.

Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 4:18:56 PM
Didn't see that either.
Anyway, what is your stance on Vaarka as of now?
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 4:20:49 PM
When vot gets on, let's make him out his night action immediately without reading through the DP if possible. I want to know who he guarded.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 4:22:49 PM
@Val, I'm also kinda suspicious that you haven't died already. You're also a cop now, so I'd think scum would take the opportunity to kill you if they thought I would be guarded, in order to eliminate someone else that could learn their affiliation.

Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 4:23:09 PM
OK.
But I still think Vaarka is suspicious.
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 4:26:32 PM
At 4/20/2015 4:22:49 PM, Sapphique wrote:
@Val, I'm also kinda suspicious that you haven't died already. You're also a cop now, so I'd think scum would take the opportunity to kill you if they thought I would be guarded, in order to eliminate someone else that could learn their affiliation.

True.
But think about it. Scum are trying to kill people to make it seem like I was the one killing them. But it was stupid on their part to make me think I would want Wylted dead.

He was a WATCHER, not a TRACKER. If he was a tracker and I was scum I would have offed him. Getting rid of him as a watcher is quite stupid seeing as he can't track who I visited.
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 6:40:57 PM
At 4/20/2015 4:26:32 PM, Valkrin wrote:

True.
But think about it. Scum are trying to kill people to make it seem like I was the one killing them. But it was stupid on their part to make me think I would want Wylted dead.

He was a WATCHER, not a TRACKER. If he was a tracker and I was scum I would have offed him. Getting rid of him as a watcher is quite stupid seeing as he can't track who I visited.

It's not that much of a stretch. Last DP you said you thought either Wylted or Vot was lying. You expressed some degree of suspicion on him.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 7:02:06 PM
Val, Vaar, I know you're both there...say something.

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 7:59:06 PM
At 4/20/2015 7:02:06 PM, Sapphique wrote:
Val, Vaar, I know you're both there...say something.

Are you giving up one me? ;)

Along with my inactivity. Sorry about all that. I've had DDO in another tab, but haven't really been checking it. Of course now, I feel like crap. I can barely breathe, my head hurts, I'm still shivering a bit, and I've got a headache. For anyone who doesn't understand that, I'm sick. I probably won't be checking much in the meantime. Sorry about that, but when it hurts to swallow anything (or breathe), DDO isn't really on my mind.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 8:01:10 PM
At 4/20/2015 7:59:06 PM, Vaarka wrote:

Along with my inactivity. Sorry about all that. I've had DDO in another tab, but haven't really been checking it. Of course now, I feel like crap. I can barely breathe, my head hurts, I'm still shivering a bit, and I've got a headache. For anyone who doesn't understand that, I'm sick. I probably won't be checking much in the meantime. Sorry about that, but when it hurts to swallow anything (or breathe), DDO isn't really on my mind.

Feel better soon. Would you be okay with being lynched if we use it to try and catch scum with the reflexive kill on the hammerer?

Vaarka
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 8:03:22 PM
Feel better soon. Would you be okay with being lynched if we use it to try and catch scum with the reflexive kill on the hammerer?

If it helps, I guess go ahead. However, please be careful over who hammers. I don't want to end up killing a townie in the process.
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 8:06:56 PM
At 4/20/2015 8:03:22 PM, Vaarka wrote:

If it helps, I guess go ahead. However, please be careful over who hammers. I don't want to end up killing a townie in the process.

Oui, je sais. Now go to bed or something and rest up.

Sapphique
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2015 8:57:00 PM
Vot, molon, blah, FT. Thoughts on who may be scum and why?

BLAHthedebator
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 1:40:09 AM
At 4/20/2015 8:57:00 PM, Sapphique wrote:

It's def not me, you, or val... Vaarka is a suspect, but not as much as the others, so we should focus on whoever isn't one of the people who I've listed here.
I don't want a lot for Christmas
There is just one thing I need
I don't care about the presents
Underneath the Christmas tree
I just want you for my own
More than you could ever know
Make my wish come true
All I want for Christmas...
Is...
Youuuuuu
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 7:23:16 AM
At 4/20/2015 8:57:00 PM, Sapphique wrote:

Valkrin. He is still alive, and he is a cop. I don't care what he says, scum always wants to kill the cop; I think he is lying, and I want him to out all of his results right now. BTW, the only reason you are alive is because I bodyguarded you last night.

VTL Valkrin
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 8:52:33 AM
Not that he is lying about being the cop... I do believe that he was the Mimic, just the scum Mimic.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.