Jump to topic:

Touhou Mafia DP2

YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 7:55:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
The town sits quiet, as the ritual nears it's completion.

Dead Players:

Wylted
"You are Sanae Kochiya, a descendant of Suwako, and the Priestess of the Moriya Shrine. You have been unwillingly dragged into Suwako"s latest plot to conquer Gensokyo. With Kanako away on business, it is your duty to protect the Shrine and lady Sanae. Each night, you have the option to kidnap a player and silence them the next DP or act as an illusionist. You win with the mafia."

XLAV
"You are Aya Shameimaru, a Crow Tengu, and Gensokyo"s resident reporter. You are drawn to this disaster looking for a story. Therefore, you are the Watcher. Each night, you may select one player to watch. You win with town."

Living Players

1. Geo
2. HPG
3. Val
4. Butter
5. Medic
6. Ore_Ele

With six players alive, it takes 4 votes to lynch.
The DP will end on Friday at Midnight.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 8:26:06 PM
At 4/21/2015 8:25:53 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
VTL Geo. Didn't someone out the entire scum team last DP?

fixed
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 8:30:05 PM

Wylted. But I don't believe butter may be scum. It's very plausible that it's a lie.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 8:33:52 PM
At 4/21/2015 8:30:05 PM, Valkrin wrote:

Wylted. But I don't believe butter may be scum. It's very plausible that it's a lie.

Do you remember about where in the DP it was? Sorry, I was busy with Borderlands.
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 8:42:35 PM
Post 116, page 4 of DP1. He outed himself and Butter.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 8:43:00 PM
At 4/21/2015 8:42:35 PM, Valkrin wrote:
Post 116, page 4 of DP1. He outed himself and Butter.

okay. Unvote
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 8:45:25 PM
I'd still like Geo to role claim, however.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/21/2015 10:04:35 PM
Okay

VTL Geo

I still definitely think Butter could be scum. The opening VTL for butter than instant back off of that seemed off, especially given that we now know that Wylted was scum.

Also, if anyone wasn't able to deduce, I'm PGO, don't visit me.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 6:26:29 AM
Xlav seemed pretty convinced that we should lynch Butter, and barring any role results, I pretty much agree. I don't want to have to make that decision when we get to mylo or lylo. I think the reason Xlav was so convinced that wylted was telling the truth might be because of post 14 in DP1, where he included Butter in the list of people that shouldn't be mislynched...

"There are just certain people who should never get mislynched and it upsets me, when I see it happen. XLAV, FT and probably even Butters to name a few in this game."
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 6:30:35 AM
At 4/21/2015 8:45:25 PM, Valkrin wrote:

I'm not sure why you seem tunneled on Geo. You were criticizing his vote on Wylted last DP, when all he had to do was read the DP and he would know who to vote for. Is there something else that I'm missing??
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 6:37:00 AM
At 4/22/2015 6:30:35 AM, medic0506 wrote:

I'm not sure why you seem tunneled on Geo. You were criticizing his vote on Wylted last DP, when all he had to do was read the DP and he would know who to vote for. Is there something else that I'm missing??

Well, Geo's main contribution to the DP was just the line "I sense shenanigans." He barely contributed anything else and yes, while he voted for Wylted, he ignored my post asking about analysis and openly admitted to it.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 6:40:35 AM
At 4/22/2015 6:37:00 AM, Valkrin wrote:
At 4/22/2015 6:30:35 AM, medic0506 wrote:

Well, Geo's main contribution to the DP was just the line "I sense shenanigans." He barely contributed anything else and yes, while he voted for Wylted, he ignored my post asking about analysis and openly admitted to it.

Fair enough, I'm ok with getting his claim, though to be honest there wasn't a whole lot to analyze due to the situation.
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:01:51 AM
At 4/22/2015 6:26:29 AM, medic0506 wrote:
Xlav seemed pretty convinced that we should lynch Butter, and barring any role results, I pretty much agree. I don't want to have to make that decision when we get to mylo or lylo. I think the reason Xlav was so convinced that wylted was telling the truth might be because of post 14 in DP1, where he included Butter in the list of people that shouldn't be mislynched...

"There are just certain people who should never get mislynched and it upsets me, when I see it happen. XLAV, FT and probably even Butters to name a few in this game."

I can see why you would want to, but if I cursed xlav wouldn't I push to get her to say it because I would have used up my purpose.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:12:58 AM
In the post that killed xlav, she said that I am town for voting wylted

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:23:49 AM
At 4/22/2015 9:01:51 AM, ButterCatX wrote:

I can see why you would want to, but if I cursed xlav wouldn't I push to get her to say it because I would have used up my purpose.

Perhaps, if you wanted to be obvious about it, but then again Wylted was pushing for it so there was no need for two people to make it obvious.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:25:11 AM
At 4/22/2015 9:12:58 AM, ButterCatX wrote:

That was before Wylted outed you though, IIRC. I'll double-check that in case I'm wrong.
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:30:45 AM
At 4/22/2015 9:23:49 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 4/22/2015 9:01:51 AM, ButterCatX wrote:

Perhaps, if you wanted to be obvious about it, but then again Wylted was pushing for it so there was no need for two people to make it obvious.

I see how you would think that, but I could have done half of what he did while he did the other half to make it seem less obvious

ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:31:49 AM
At 4/22/2015 9:25:11 AM, medic0506 wrote:

That was before Wylted outed you though, IIRC. I'll double-check that in case I'm wrong.

We both agree that wylted is a good mafia player,right? Why would he out his pal and guarantee a failure?

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:38:23 AM
At 4/22/2015 9:31:49 AM, ButterCatX wrote:

We both agree that wylted is a good mafia player,right? Why would he out his pal and guarantee a failure?

Out of frustration at how the game is turning out. Why would he out himself at all? There was clearly a force that made him not enjoy playing and he was basically saying "screw all this!" Of course, he could just be mimicing what Raisor did in Borderlands.
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:40:47 AM
At 4/22/2015 9:38:23 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Out of frustration at how the game is turning out. Why would he out himself at all? There was clearly a force that made him not enjoy playing and he was basically saying "screw all this!" Of course, he could just be mimicing what Raisor did in Borderlands.

What did Raisor do in Borderlands? I haven't read it.
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:43:50 AM
As well, this DP ends at 2pm DDO time, which gives us about 4-5 hours.
I'd like FT to respond to our questions. He was here to teach, after all.
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:44:50 AM
At 4/22/2015 9:31:49 AM, ButterCatX wrote:

That could have happened, if xlav was still alive then she could watch me and prove it.

ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:46:19 AM
At 4/21/2015 10:04:35 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Okay

VTL Geo

I still definitely think Butter could be scum. The opening VTL for butter than instant back off of that seemed off, especially given that we now know that Wylted was scum.

Also, if anyone wasn't able to deduce, I'm PGO, don't visit me.

I didn't back off, I had a vote on wylted at the end.

Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 9:59:52 AM
At 4/22/2015 9:44:50 AM, ButterCatX wrote:

That could have happened, if xlav was still alive then she could watch me and prove it.

I still have questions about your PM/flavor.
It simply says that you are the zombie fairy, are vanilla, and with the town? No flavor whatsoever?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 11:22:07 AM
At 4/22/2015 9:40:47 AM, Valkrin wrote:

What did Raisor do in Borderlands? I haven't read it.

Just before being lynched he came out and said "yes, I am scum. I am the last on my team but there is still another scum faction out there that you need to go kill." When he still had one player left on his team.