Jump to topic:

Code Geass Mafia: DP4

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 11:09:41 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Rakshata sent her best knightmares forward, but to no avail. The cloaked bastard fought its way to her, driving her to nothingness.

Modkilled last DP:
Euphemia li Brittania "Massacre Princess" is Lelouch's half-sister and the Third Princess of the Holy Britannian Empire. She is a kindhearted and open-minded woman who despises conflict in any form. During the administration changeover ceremony, she falls under the accidental influence of Lelouch's Geass and is reluctantly compelled to kill the Japanese people. Britannia officially declares Euphemia responsible for the massacre.

Before the massacre, Euphemia was seen as innocent and Cornelia wanted to protect her and hide her away from danger all the time. Therefore, she is GODFATHER. She investigates innocent at night. As a result of her broken mind after Geass was used on her, she wins with The Moral Ones.

Died in the night:
XLAV:
Rakshata is a calm person, she almost always maintains a cool and almost carefree attitude no matter what the situation and is never seen without her trademark tobacco pipe. She is on quite good terms with Zero and several of her colleagues in the Black Knights. She affectionately refers to her technological creations as her "children" and treats them with such care, she also becomes enraged when others carelessly mishandle or tamper with them without her permission.
As she tries to protect the The Black Knights in whatever way she can, she is COP. She wins with the Black Knights.

Living Players:
Ford
Ore
Skep
Medic
Geo
Rev
Wylted

DP starts now at 12:10 EST and ends Friday at 12:10 EST
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 11:13:31 AM
At 4/22/2015 11:09:41 AM, ESocialBookworm wrote:
Died in the night:
XLAV:
Rakshata is a calm person, she almost always maintains a cool and almost carefree attitude no matter what the situation and is never seen without her trademark tobacco pipe. She is on quite good terms with Zero and several of her colleagues in the Black Knights. She affectionately refers to her technological creations as her "children" and treats them with such care, she also becomes enraged when others carelessly mishandle or tamper with them without her permission.
As she tries to protect the The Black Knights in whatever way she can, she is COP. She wins with the Black Knights.

Okay, what kind of Cop justification is that? .-.
XLAV
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 11:13:33 AM
Rakshata sent her best knightmares forward, but to no avail. The cloaked bastard fought its way to her, driving her to nothingness.
Ugh, molested again.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 11:14:49 AM
At 4/22/2015 11:13:31 AM, RevNge wrote:
Okay, what kind of Cop justification is that? .-.
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com...

I'll explain everything in the endgame
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 11:25:14 AM
Smh, XLAV. You should have asked for protection. .-.

Whatever. I'm not sure what to think of XLAV's death making Ford scum or him Town. If he's scum, then why'd he beg for the Cop to cop him in the first place?

Meh, Ford's null for now, but based on PoE, I'm still suspicious of him. Anyway:

I'm Town. If Medic wasn't a reviver-recruiter or some trippy role like that (which I doubt, because again, this is Annie's first time modding), then he and Skep are Town. Ore could have been bussing, but I'm not sure why he'd screw himself that way; maybe it could explain Seventh ragequitting, but his reaction to Seventh's modkill doesn't seem contrived. I'm willing to buy him as Town for now.

That leaves Ford, Geo, and Wylted...so essentially, we're back at square one. >.>

VTL Geo

Geo or Wylted is scum, and I don't like how Geo reacted to Seventh's modkill yesterday. I'm willing to bet that he and Ford are scum; a Geo/Wylted scum team seems highly unlikely. Maybe swap out Ore for Ford depending on this DP.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 11:27:15 AM
At 4/22/2015 11:25:14 AM, RevNge wrote:

Whatever. I'm not sure what to think of XLAV's death making Ford scum or him Town. If he's scum, then why'd he beg for the Cop to cop him in the first place?

Meh, Ford's null for now, but based on PoE, I'm still suspicious of him. Anyway:

I'm Town. If Medic wasn't a reviver-recruiter or some trippy role like that (which I doubt, because again, this is Annie's first time modding), then he and Skep are Town. Ore could have been bussing, but I'm not sure why he'd screw himself that way; maybe it could explain Seventh ragequitting, but his reaction to Seventh's modkill doesn't seem contrived. I'm willing to buy him as Town for now.

That leaves Ford, Geo, and Wylted...so essentially, we're back at square one. >.>

VTL Geo

Geo or Wylted is scum, and I don't like how Geo reacted to Seventh's modkill yesterday. I'm willing to bet that he and Ford are scum; a Geo/Wylted scum team seems highly unlikely. Maybe swap out Ore for Ford depending on this DP.

Have you role claimed?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 11:31:22 AM
OVC

Geo- (1/4) Rev

With 7 players, it takes 4 to lynch.
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 1:13:54 PM
So I'm guessing with the bodyguard and reviver, we didn't have a doctor this game. Also, I think XLAV may have copped Ore as innocent, because last DP he said "Ore's town, trust me."

Claims list

Dead:
Daytona: Suzuki Kururugi, TP 1x Bulletproof Survivor
Mikal: Nina Einstein, Bodyguard
Seventh: Euphemia li Brittania, Godfather
Endark: Cornelia li Britannia, 2x Day Vig
XLAV: Rakshata, Cop

Living
Ore: Shirley, Forensic Investigator
Medic: CC, 1x Reviver
Rev: Kallen, ?????
Ford: Villetta Nu, ?????
Skep: Milly, ?????
Geo: Sayoko, Vanilla
Wylted: Cecile Croomy, Vanilla

I see a Rev and either Wylted/Geo scum team.

VTL Rev
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 1:24:50 PM
I actually think he copped Dalt, that would explain why he pushed for the lynch with no solid reasoning.
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 1:25:53 PM
At 4/22/2015 1:24:50 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
I actually think he copped Dalt, that would explain why he pushed for the lynch with no solid reasoning.

Dalt's not in this game, you mean daytona? Also, it's possible he copped both of you
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 1:28:22 PM
Also, holy crap XLAV is literally always cop. Next time I'm scum, I'm killing him N1 no matter what.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 1:33:51 PM
At 4/22/2015 1:13:54 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
So I'm guessing with the bodyguard and reviver, we didn't have a doctor this game. Also, I think XLAV may have copped Ore as innocent, because last DP he said "Ore's town, trust me."

Claims list

Dead:

Living

VTL Rev

You need to claim today. How do you know that I'm 1x ?? Odd that you would venture a guess on that without me ever mentioning it, and it's odd that you would write it the same way it's written in the role pm. Could be lucky coincidence and assumption, but I'm not so sure. If it were an assumption you'd likely have me listed as just "Reviver", but the fact that you have it listed like it appears in my pm is quite suspicious and is warrant for a role claim.

VTL Ford for role claim
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 2:11:46 PM
At 4/22/2015 1:33:51 PM, medic0506 wrote:

Claims list

Dead:

Living

VTL Rev

You need to claim today. How do you know that I'm 1x ?? Odd that you would venture a guess on that without me ever mentioning it, and it's odd that you would write it the same way it's written in the role pm. Could be lucky coincidence and assumption, but I'm not so sure. If it were an assumption you'd likely have me listed as just "Reviver", but the fact that you have it listed like it appears in my pm is quite suspicious and is warrant for a role claim.

VTL Ford for role claim

What the hell kind of justification is this?!
Skepsikyma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 4:17:43 PM
VTL Ford for claim.

This had better be good.
"The Collectivist experiment is thoroughly suited (in appearance at least) to the Capitalist society which it proposes to replace. It works with the existing machinery of Capitalism, talks and thinks in the existing terms of Capitalism, appeals to just those appetites which Capitalism has aroused, and ridicules as fantastic and unheard-of just those things in society the memory of which Capitalism has killed among men wherever the blight of it has spread."
- Hilaire Belloc -
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 5:00:47 PM
At 4/22/2015 2:11:46 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Claims list

Dead:

Living

VTL Rev

VTL Ford for role claim

What part is unclear?? I find it odd that he would list my role the same way it's listed in the role pm, including the 1x part. I found it odd when I first saw it written that way by the mod in my role pm, and it's even odder that he would know to write it the same way. My first thought was rolecop. Why not just put reviver, because I never mentioned that I was 1x.
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 6:03:20 PM
Medic, you're obviously 1x because a multiple shot reviver is a broken role. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but you would have been reviving people left and right if you had more than one shot. It wasn't too hard to guess that you're 1 shot, pal.
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 6:17:50 PM

Do you have results? There's no reason not to out them now
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 6:44:07 PM
At 4/22/2015 6:03:20 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
Medic, you're obviously 1x because a multiple shot reviver is a broken role.

If it's self-evident then why not just list me as reviver??

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but you would have been reviving people left and right if you had more than one shot. It wasn't too hard to guess that you're 1 shot, pal.

You're wrong. The only one I could have revived NP2 would be the TP, mafia was mod-killed last DP, and I haven't had time to revive any townies that died last night because I wouldn't have known they were dead until this DP started.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 6:47:11 PM
Medic, you're obviously 1x because a multiple shot reviver is a broken role. Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but you would have been reviving people left and right if you had more than one shot. It wasn't too hard to guess that you're 1 shot, pal.

Why are you still refusing to claim. We should get yours and Rev's claims today.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 7:00:30 PM
At 4/22/2015 5:00:47 PM, medic0506 wrote:
At 4/22/2015 2:11:46 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Claims list

Dead:

Living

VTL Rev

VTL Ford for role claim

What part is unclear?? I find it odd that he would list my role the same way it's listed in the role pm, including the 1x part. I found it odd when I first saw it written that way by the mod in my role pm, and it's even odder that he would know to write it the same way. My first thought was rolecop. Why not just put reviver, because I never mentioned that I was 1x.

1) revivor is always 1x. Maybe in a very large game they might be 2x, but in a small anything other than 1x is sickeningly OP. So it is a natural conclusion to make.

2) it is always listed in the format of "_x" at least every time that I've seen it. So again, not really anything to draw conclusions from.
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 7:01:21 PM
At 4/22/2015 6:44:07 PM, medic0506 wrote:

Also, correct me if I'm wrong, but you would have been reviving people left and right if you had more than one shot. It wasn't too hard to guess that you're 1 shot, pal.

You're wrong. The only one I could have revived NP2 would be the TP, mafia was mod-killed last DP, and I haven't had time to revive any townies that died last night because I wouldn't have known they were dead until this DP started.

Mikal was town, you could have revived him
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 7:03:31 PM
At 4/22/2015 6:17:50 PM, ford_prefect wrote:

Of course I have results, and I do have a reason to hold them. They will be out before the end of the DP, because I will be killed or RB'd tonight (which is why I want a watcher on me, not a doc). I will pressure a few people today, some that I have no results on and one that I have results on to see how they react to try and catch someone in a lie. first up is Rev.
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 7:04:31 PM
At 4/22/2015 7:01:21 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 4/22/2015 6:44:07 PM, medic0506 wrote:

Mikal was town, you could have revived him

He was mod-killed
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 7:05:00 PM
At 4/22/2015 6:47:11 PM, medic0506 wrote:

Why are you still refusing to claim. We should get yours and Rev's claims today.

I'd like for ore to out his results before I claim. I've already said I do not visit, so that shouldn't be an issue. If he saw me on any forensic report, I will gladly hammer myself
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 7:07:00 PM
At 4/22/2015 7:03:31 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Of course I have results, and I do have a reason to hold them. They will be out before the end of the DP, because I will be killed or RB'd tonight (which is why I want a watcher on me, not a doc). I will pressure a few people today, some that I have no results on and one that I have results on to see how they react to try and catch someone in a lie. first up is Rev.

You realize that with a reviver and bodyguard, it's doubtful we even have a doctor? May not have a watcher either, as forensic investigator sort of overlaps there.
Geographia
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 7:07:05 PM
At 4/22/2015 11:25:14 AM, RevNge wrote:

VTL Geo

Care to explain this whole post?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 7:09:37 PM
At 4/22/2015 7:05:00 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 4/22/2015 6:47:11 PM, medic0506 wrote:

I'd like for ore to out his results before I claim. I've already said I do not visit, so that shouldn't be an issue. If he saw me on any forensic report, I will gladly hammer myself

I have no results on you.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/22/2015 7:13:26 PM
At 4/22/2015 7:07:00 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 4/22/2015 7:03:31 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

You realize that with a reviver and bodyguard, it's doubtful we even have a doctor? May not have a watcher either, as forensic investigator sort of overlaps there.

Yes, but I'd like for mafia to have some doubt and maybe stay away. Buzz kill.