Jump to topic:

Code Geass Mafia: DP5

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 9:46:53 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
CC felt the life draining out of her... for the first time, she knew... it was the last.

Lynched last DP:
No one

Died in the night:
MEDIC:
C.C. is an immortal "witch" who bestows the power of Geass upon Lelouch under the condition he grants her greatest wish. Since CC helps Lelouch out of tough situations and has come back to life in Season One, she"s the 1X REVIVER. She wins with The Black Knights.

Living Players:

Rev
Ford
Ore
Skep
Geo
Wylted

With 6 players left, it takes 4 to lynch.
DP ends Sat at 10:45 PM EST
Solonkr~
I don't care about whether an ideology is "necessary" or not,
I care about how to solve problems,
which is what everyone else should also care about.

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY
MY SHIP SAILEY MUST SAIL"

SCREW THAT SHIZ #BANNIE = BAILEY & ANNIE

P.S. Shipped Sailey before it was cannon bitches.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 9:52:57 PM
@Ore: I never visited or targeted Daytona, unless I got redirected or something.

Apparently Ford is lynchproof or Governor or something...Ford, why didn't you tell us before then? You could have been confirmed, and frankly, I'm not sure what to think of you hiding a role that could have been confirmed.

I like how Geo responded to me saying that I RB'ed him, and Wylted has been inactive.

I want Ford to full claim and pressure Wylted for activity. VTL Wylted
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 9:55:42 PM
Actually, considering how fucking OP Town is, I wouldn't be surprised with a scum-sided lynchproof role.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 10:01:07 PM
And Medic flipped Town and not a weird TP recruiter, so Skep is basically confirmed Town (bite me for saying that Ford I dare you m8).

I don't know why Ore would have bussed Seventh like that if he was scum since we seem to be powerful role-wise, so I think Ore should be Town. Should be.

That leaves Ford, Geo, and Wylted. Square one again, and I'm leaning toward Wylted.

Speaking of which, didn't he flash-hammer Ford last DP?
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 10:33:57 PM
At 4/23/2015 10:17:27 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Now that you know the truth, avenge me...AVENGE ME!!!!!

Go join Daytona and Mikal in raping Euphie's corpse in the Announcement PM.
ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 10:38:42 PM
At 4/23/2015 10:17:27 PM, medic0506 wrote:
Now that you know the truth, avenge me...AVENGE ME!!!!!

DO NOT POST IN HERE
Solonkr~

Ken~
In essence, the world is fucked up and you can either ignore it, become cynical or bitter about it.

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

ESocialBookworm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/23/2015 10:39:11 PM
At 4/23/2015 10:37:43 PM, XLAV wrote:
Scum2obvious4me

DONT POST IN HERE
Solonkr~

Ken~

Me~
"BAILEY + SOLON = SAILEY

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 12:04:55 AM
Rev - what about wylted is giving you a town read on him? Who are your scum reads and how strong are they?
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 12:13:34 AM
Ford skep geo and wylted, you all need to weigh in! Don't just vote, weigh in!
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 12:33:24 AM
So, obviously I targeted XLAV last night (since he died NP3). Does anyone want to admit anything before I out results?
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 1:00:54 AM
At 4/24/2015 12:04:55 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Rev - what about wylted is giving you a town read on him? Who are your scum reads and how strong are they?

I don't have a Town read on Wylted. I call a scum team between him and Wylted.

And, again, I never visited Daytona.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 1:03:43 AM
At 4/23/2015 10:01:07 PM, RevNge wrote:
And Medic flipped Town and not a weird TP recruiter, so Skep is basically confirmed Town (bite me for saying that Ford I dare you m8).

I don't know why Ore would have bussed Seventh like that if he was scum since we seem to be powerful role-wise, so I think Ore should be Town. Should be.

That leaves Ford, Geo, and Wylted. Square one again, and I'm leaning toward Wylted.

Sorry, on this post I read "leaning toward" as "leaning town." How strong is your read on wylted? Strong enough to lynch?
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 10:11:40 AM
At 4/24/2015 1:03:43 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Sorry, on this post I read "leaning toward" as "leaning town." How strong is your read on wylted? Strong enough to lynch?

Out of Geo and Wylted, I'm somewhat sure that Wylted is scum. Seventh already gave up on the game as scum via mod suicide, and I'm willing to believe that Wylted got frustrated as well and just went inactive.

By the way, now that I look over the roles, it is unlikely that there are two Vanillas in this game. All roles besides the two Vanillas (and the Lynchproof?) are power roles, as far as I can tell, and unless Annie's an extremely noob mod (and even if she is she said she had help from Bsh with balancing), I don't think she would have made two out of three passive roles both Vanillas.

Speaking of which, this is generally a role madness game, now that I look over all of our roles.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 10:15:48 AM
At 4/24/2015 10:11:40 AM, RevNge wrote:

Out of Geo and Wylted, I'm somewhat sure that Wylted is scum. Seventh already gave up on the game as scum via mod suicide, and I'm willing to believe that Wylted got frustrated as well and just went inactive.

By the way, now that I look over the roles, it is unlikely that there are two Vanillas in this game. All roles besides the two Vanillas (and the Lynchproof?) are power roles, as far as I can tell, and unless Annie's an extremely noob mod (and even if she is she said she had help from Bsh with balancing), I don't think she would have made two out of three passive roles both Vanillas.

Speaking of which, this is generally a role madness game, now that I look over all of our roles.

If you're "somewhat sure" that wylted is scum, why didn't you shoot him last night?
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 10:16:07 AM
@Ford: Role claim with justification. Also, if you were Lynchproof or the like, explain why you said that you'd rather die than claim--why not confirm yourself earlier?

@Wylted: Why did you flash-hammer Ford?
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 10:17:05 AM
At 4/24/2015 10:14:15 AM, RevNge wrote:
And holy shit, we're at MyLo.

And you think the game started as 8-3-1?
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 10:19:22 AM
At 4/24/2015 10:15:48 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:

If you're "somewhat sure" that wylted is scum, why didn't you shoot him last night?

I was planning to save my shot for this NP if we mislynch this DP so we won't lose. l also thought that maybe Mafia tried to RB/RD/etc me last night since I outed my 1x Vig.

Btw, Ore, what were your results?
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 10:21:30 AM
At 4/24/2015 10:17:05 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 4/24/2015 10:14:15 AM, RevNge wrote:
And holy shit, we're at MyLo.

And you think the game started as 8-3-1?

Seems like it. We seem to be powerful in terms of roles, so it's likely that Mafia has an advantage in terms of numbers.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 10:50:25 AM
At 4/24/2015 10:19:22 AM, RevNge wrote:

I was planning to save my shot for this NP if we mislynch this DP so we won't lose. l also thought that maybe Mafia tried to RB/RD/etc me last night since I outed my 1x Vig.

Like always, results will wait. Why do you find it hard to believe we have two vanillas, but say we have two vigs?
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 11:31:56 AM
Well, wylted is either a moron or scum. I was trying to catch scum by seeing who hammered me at MYLO, thinking they'd secured the win. But now my 1x lynchproof is gone. I still think two of rev, wylted, and geo are scum. Gotta get it right though. No votes until ore has outed results, please.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 12:06:36 PM
At 4/24/2015 11:31:56 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
Well, wylted is either a moron or scum. I was trying to catch scum by seeing who hammered me at MYLO, thinking they'd secured the win. But now my 1x lynchproof is gone. I still think two of rev, wylted, and geo are scum. Gotta get it right though. No votes until ore has outed results, please.

Pretty sure it is wylted and rev. Though I will wait until everyone has a chance to post (unless we get close to the end of the phase) and give them a chance to come out themselves before outting my results.
RevNge
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/24/2015 1:05:26 PM
At 4/24/2015 10:50:25 AM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 4/24/2015 10:19:22 AM, RevNge wrote:

Like always, results will wait. Why do you find it hard to believe we have two vanillas, but say we have two vigs?

Vig =/= Day-Vig. Besides, I only have one shot.

Vig is one of the many power roles in the game. Vanilla, however, is passive, and there are only three passive roles in the game, which is why I doubt that two of them are the same role.