Jump to topic:

Touhou Mafia DP3

YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 7:14:11 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
"Okay, okay. We've lost a few people but can still do this! That Satori was useless anyway."

Dead Players

Geo
"You are Satori Komeiji, a Satori, and the Mistress of the Palace of Earth Spirits. Due to you mindreading abilities, you possess the ability to steal the abilities of another person. Therefore, you are the Role Stealer. Once per game, you may look into another player"s mind and Steal their role leaving them a Vanilla. As the issues of the surface do not directly affect you, you may win with town or mafia."

Mod Note: Recruited to mafia

Wylted
"You are Sanae Kochiya, a descendant of Suwako, and the Priestess of the Moriya Shrine. You have been unwillingly dragged into Suwako"s latest plot to conquer Gensokyo. With Kanako away on business, it is your duty to protect the Shrine and lady Sanae. Each night, you have the option to kidnap a player and silence them the next DP or act as an illusionist. You win with the mafia."

XLAV
"You are Aya Shameimaru, a Crow Tengu, and Gensokyo"s resident reporter. You are drawn to this disaster looking for a story. Therefore, you are the Watcher. Each night, you may select one player to watch. You win with town."

Living Players:

1. HPG
2. Val
3. Butter
4.. Medic
5.. Ore_Ele

With five players alive, it takes 3 votes to lynch.
The DP will end on Friday at Midnight.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 7:22:12 PM
Val... I await your grand entrance like patch Adams Tell us a joke followed by who is scum.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 7:26:34 PM
At 4/25/2015 7:23:52 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Anyone have a good reason not to lynch Butters?

Hopefully Val investigated them. They can't be miller because they should be smart enough to claim that d1.
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 7:27:13 PM

Also we should mass claim.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 7:27:54 PM
At 4/25/2015 7:27:13 PM, headphonegut wrote:

I've already role claimed. I'll hold my character for counter claim potential.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 7:29:33 PM
At 4/25/2015 7:27:54 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

I've already role claimed.

Oh shitt. I didn't even notice. lol. What was it?
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 7:51:27 PM
I am very unsure about last scum being butter. It just seems too easy. His claim of ZF with no follow up to it was weird. Was that the role or character, Butter?
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 7:52:34 PM
Butter is innocent.
There's a doctor here.
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 7:55:12 PM
Oh actually D1 Wylted said something that made me think mafia didn't receive fake characters to claim.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 7:57:16 PM
I'm not interested in roles lets mass character claim. In an ideal world I'd like medic to claim first then Oreele.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 8:01:59 PM
At 4/25/2015 7:57:16 PM, headphonegut wrote:
I'm not interested in roles lets mass character claim. In an ideal world I'd like medic to claim first then Oreele.

and then butter.

Valkrin do you think butter is town? If so it's an auto win or I should have probably opened with that. I hinted at it tho with the patch Adams reference. If there is a GF tho holy over powered scum team.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/25/2015 9:11:26 PM
At 4/25/2015 7:29:33 PM, headphonegut wrote:
At 4/25/2015 7:27:54 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

I've already role claimed.

Oh shitt. I didn't even notice. lol. What was it?

PGO
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 4:48:19 AM
Anyone notice the mod note under Geo's role?? He was recruited.

I'm Alice Margatroid, 1x neutralizer. Once per game, I can release my dolls to neutralize all mafia actions, including the NK. The side effect is that doing so will also affect town roles, causing them to be randomized.

I used my role last night, explaining the lack of a NK. That also means that Val's result may or may not be accurate.
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 7:41:45 AM
At 4/25/2015 7:51:27 PM, headphonegut wrote:
I am very unsure about last scum being butter. It just seems too easy. His claim of ZF with no follow up to it was weird. Was that the role or character, Butter?

Character, my role is vanilla. We had a whole dp about this.
I bet fanfics are already being posted on random blogs about us.-Vaarka

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

All hail the great and mighty Butters, who died for our inactive cause.-Vaarka

fuckith offith, lol.-Ore(talking to me)

And guess what happened to FT? He got raped to death.-Xlav

You are so obviously town I love you man.-VOT
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 7:43:51 AM
At 4/25/2015 7:57:16 PM, headphonegut wrote:

I want a mass claim too.

Butters preformed his duty to the town and died with honor, he helped us kill scum, so we know have to go and make sure his death wasn't in vain and win this game for him.-lannan13

Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 8:22:59 AM
At 4/26/2015 4:48:19 AM, medic0506 wrote:

I'm Alice Margatroid, 1x neutralizer. Once per game, I can release my dolls to neutralize all mafia actions, including the NK. The side effect is that doing so will also affect town roles, causing them to be randomized.

I used my role last night, explaining the lack of a NK. That also means that Val's result may or may not be accurate.

If that's the case...
VTL Butter
He's been acting the scummiest, the way he said his PM was with literally no flavor is off, and he keeps wanting to mass claim. Now while mass claiming alone isn't a scum tell, combined with the rest of the stuff above it can be quite scummy.
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 8:23:44 AM
At 4/26/2015 7:41:45 AM, ButterCatX wrote:

You said that Yama told you you were vanilla "for now". Has that changed at all?
YamaVonKarma
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 8:48:13 AM
Childish laughter is heard in the distance

VC:
Butter (1/3) - Val
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
medic0506
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 10:18:13 AM
At 4/26/2015 8:22:59 AM, Valkrin wrote:

If that's the case...
VTL Butter
He's been acting the scummiest, the way he said his PM was with literally no flavor is off, and he keeps wanting to mass claim. Now while mass claiming alone isn't a scum tell, combined with the rest of the stuff above it can be quite scummy.

I don't know if I'd say he's the scummiest. HPG is looking pretty scummy right now. He claims doc, but isn't even paying enough attention to know that Ore is PGO. Not to mention that he tries to claim that he was bread-crumbing, on the same day that he claims. If you're going to bread-crumb, you do it early so that it's believable when you point it out. Doing it on the same page as your claim, when you know that this is the day where all the claims will have to come out, looks scummy as heck.

Plus, I seriously doubt that in an eight player game, town has a cop, watcher, neutralizer, doc, and a PGO. That being the case, it's likely that the vanilla claim is legit, especially given that even if randomized, the odds of your target being a townie are much higher than the odds of a lucky roll landing on the lone scum.
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 11:34:01 AM
What's bread-crumbing? I haven't heard that term used before.
And HPG is slightly suspicious, I just have a hard time believing Butter has literally zero flavor in his PM, and he stated it himself, IIRC.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 1:07:51 PM
At 4/26/2015 10:18:13 AM, medic0506 wrote:
At 4/26/2015 8:22:59 AM, Valkrin wrote:

If that's the case...
VTL Butter

I don't know if I'd say he's the scummiest. HPG is looking pretty scummy right now. He claims doc, but isn't even paying enough attention to know that Ore is PGO. Not to mention that he tries to claim that he was bread-crumbing, on the same day that he claims. If you're going to bread-crumb, you do it early so that it's believable when you point it out. Doing it on the same page as your claim, when you know that this is the day where all the claims will have to come out, looks scummy as heck.

Plus, I seriously doubt that in an eight player game, town has a cop, watcher, neutralizer, doc, and a PGO. That being the case, it's likely that the vanilla claim is legit, especially given that even if randomized, the odds of your target being a townie are much higher than the odds of a lucky roll landing on the lone scum.

you make me sad. I voted with you d2. Immediately. For what it's worth. I didn't plan on claiming today then I realized oh autowin. I protected you then myself. So I think I cc the neutralizer? So yeah. I was even informed if my actions were successful.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 1:09:38 PM
oh that is incredibly awkward. I was responding to I thought Valkrin. I didn't even see medics name q.q.

Well to me it's fairly clear between Oreele and Medic.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 1:12:27 PM
I am Eirin Yagokuro btw. Feel free to character claim as well. We have a mislynch so if anyone ccs we win. ezi
Valkrin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 1:19:58 PM
I buy HPG's claim, and justification seems ok.
I'd like Ore's character.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 2:14:00 PM
At 4/26/2015 1:19:58 PM, Valkrin wrote:
I buy HPG's claim, and justification seems ok.
I'd like Ore's character.

Yuuka Kazami. Basically, don't tread on my flowers.
ButterCatX
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 5:33:33 PM
At 4/26/2015 8:23:44 AM, Valkrin wrote:
At 4/26/2015 7:41:45 AM, ButterCatX wrote:

You said that Yama told you you were vanilla "for now". Has that changed at all?

nope