Total Posts:183|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Beginners' Mafia 37.2 DP5

1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,102
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/26/2015 10:55:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
DIED LAST DP

FT - You are the joint-win SURVIVOR. If you survive until another faction meets its wincon, you will win jointly with that faction.

DIED IN THE NIGHT

BLAH - You are VANILLA. You have no role. You win with the town.

GRAVEYARD

Yassine - Town
Skep (Krieg) - Town
Wylted - Town
Vaarka - Mafia
Valkrin - Town
FT - TP
BLAH - Town

LIVING PLAYERS

Voice/XLAV
Molon/Yama
Saph

With 3 players alive, it takes 2 votes to lynch.
The DP ends at 10:55 PM, DDO time, on 4/28/15.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
Sapphique
Posts: 4,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 1:18:16 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
@Harder, you got the hydras wrong. It's molon/xlav, and VOT/Yama.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
Sapphique
Posts: 4,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 1:46:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
I have an inno on VOT/yama and a guilty on molon/xlav, so I'm not flavored. Several possibilities I'm thinking of. 1) vot/Yama are lawyer or godfather and molon/xlav are miller. I don't think it's possible for molon/xlav to have been framed since VOT/Yama also investigated inno to me. 2) molon/xlav are scum and vot/Yama are town, possibly bodyguard. The thing that makes me unsure is that last DP Yama said just investigate molon/xlav and we'll protect you, as if he knew I'd get a guilty. If he is town I can see this as a way to catch the last scum. But it could also be a way to frame town, however that would require knowing molon/xlav would investigate guilty. Which would mean vot/Yama are framer or mafia role cop that's copped molon. And yet they investigated town to me, so that's impossible.
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 6:10:17 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 1:46:22 AM, Sapphique wrote:
I have an inno on VOT/yama and a guilty on molon/xlav, so I'm not flavored. Several possibilities I'm thinking of. 1) vot/Yama are lawyer or godfather and molon/xlav are miller. I don't think it's possible for molon/xlav to have been framed since VOT/Yama also investigated inno to me. 2) molon/xlav are scum and vot/Yama are town, possibly bodyguard. The thing that makes me unsure is that last DP Yama said just investigate molon/xlav and we'll protect you, as if he knew I'd get a guilty. If he is town I can see this as a way to catch the last scum. But it could also be a way to frame town, however that would require knowing molon/xlav would investigate guilty. Which would mean vot/Yama are framer or mafia role cop that's copped molon. And yet they investigated town to me, so that's impossible.

What does your gut say?
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 6:44:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 1:46:22 AM, Sapphique wrote:
I'm not going to defend myself much since I want you to figure this out. This will help you learn more.

Try using behavior. Don't just look into me and Yama, also look into Molon and VoT.
NK analysis can also help you out too. Why did scum NK Blah and not you?
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,571
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 7:06:34 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 6:44:32 AM, XLAV wrote:

Why did scum NK Blah and not you?

Cuz I (Yama) protected her last night.

VTL Molon/XLAV
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,571
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 7:07:09 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 1:46:22 AM, Sapphique wrote:
I have an inno on VOT/yama and a guilty on molon/xlav, so I'm not flavored. Several possibilities I'm thinking of. 1) vot/Yama are lawyer or godfather and molon/xlav are miller. I don't think it's possible for molon/xlav to have been framed since VOT/Yama also investigated inno to me. 2) molon/xlav are scum and vot/Yama are town, possibly bodyguard. The thing that makes me unsure is that last DP Yama said just investigate molon/xlav and we'll protect you, as if he knew I'd get a guilty. If he is town I can see this as a way to catch the last scum. But it could also be a way to frame town, however that would require knowing molon/xlav would investigate guilty. Which would mean vot/Yama are framer or mafia role cop that's copped molon. And yet they investigated town to me, so that's impossible.

Molon/XLAV is scum.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 7:09:45 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 7:06:34 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:44:32 AM, XLAV wrote:

Why did scum NK Blah and not you?

Cuz I (Yama) protected her last night.

VTL Molon/XLAV

Lol.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,571
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 7:48:05 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 7:09:45 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 4/27/2015 7:06:34 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:44:32 AM, XLAV wrote:

Why did scum NK Blah and not you?

Cuz I (Yama) protected her last night.

VTL Molon/XLAV

Lol.

Your impending death is nothing to laugh about, scum.

And BTW, Molon is online, so I want to see what he has to say about this.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
21MolonLabe
Posts: 321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 8:35:47 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 7:48:05 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/27/2015 7:09:45 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 4/27/2015 7:06:34 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:44:32 AM, XLAV wrote:

Why did scum NK Blah and not you?

Cuz I (Yama) protected her last night.

VTL Molon/XLAV

Lol.

Your impending death is nothing to laugh about, scum.

And BTW, Molon is online, so I want to see what he has to say about this.

We had this discussion 2 DP's ago I believe. If you want to see my thoughts on it, go read DP 3.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,571
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 8:42:01 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 8:35:47 AM, 21MolonLabe wrote:
At 4/27/2015 7:48:05 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/27/2015 7:09:45 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 4/27/2015 7:06:34 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:44:32 AM, XLAV wrote:

Why did scum NK Blah and not you?

Cuz I (Yama) protected her last night.

VTL Molon/XLAV

Lol.

Your impending death is nothing to laugh about, scum.

And BTW, Molon is online, so I want to see what he has to say about this.

We had this discussion 2 DP's ago I believe. If you want to see my thoughts on it, go read DP 3.

No. Go c/p it and present it here in front of us all.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
21MolonLabe
Posts: 321
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 8:47:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 8:42:01 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/27/2015 8:35:47 AM, 21MolonLabe wrote:
At 4/27/2015 7:48:05 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/27/2015 7:09:45 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 4/27/2015 7:06:34 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:44:32 AM, XLAV wrote:

Why did scum NK Blah and not you?

Cuz I (Yama) protected her last night.

VTL Molon/XLAV

Lol.

Your impending death is nothing to laugh about, scum.

And BTW, Molon is online, so I want to see what he has to say about this.

We had this discussion 2 DP's ago I believe. If you want to see my thoughts on it, go read DP 3.

No. Go c/p it and present it here in front of us all.

I am trying to put together a presentation on the use of planes in WWI. This game isn't my priority right now. Anyone that wants to read it can do so in DP 3.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,571
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 12:06:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 8:47:52 AM, 21MolonLabe wrote:
At 4/27/2015 8:42:01 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/27/2015 8:35:47 AM, 21MolonLabe wrote:
At 4/27/2015 7:48:05 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/27/2015 7:09:45 AM, XLAV wrote:
At 4/27/2015 7:06:34 AM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:44:32 AM, XLAV wrote:

Why did scum NK Blah and not you?

Cuz I (Yama) protected her last night.

VTL Molon/XLAV

Lol.

Your impending death is nothing to laugh about, scum.

And BTW, Molon is online, so I want to see what he has to say about this.

We had this discussion 2 DP's ago I believe. If you want to see my thoughts on it, go read DP 3.

No. Go c/p it and present it here in front of us all.

I am trying to put together a presentation on the use of planes in WWI. This game isn't my priority right now. Anyone that wants to read it can do so in DP 3.

You've gotta be done now.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
Valkrin
Posts: 2,046
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 12:30:38 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
*anxiously waiting for vote count*
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." - Vaarka
Vaarka
Posts: 7,631
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 12:34:37 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
I am trying to put together a presentation on the use of planes in WWI. This game isn't my priority right now. Anyone that wants to read it can do so in DP 3.

You've gotta be done now.

He's got school as well. I don't think he can continuously work on it XD
You're probably thinking right now "haha I'm a genius". Well you're not -Valkrin

inferno: "I don't know, are you attracted to women?"
ButterCatX: "No, Vaarka is mine!"

All hail scum Vaarka, wielder of the bastard sword, smiter of nations, destroyer of spiders -VOT

"Vaarka, I've been thinking about this for a long time now," (pulls out small box made of macaroni) "W-will you be my noodle buddy?" -Kirigaya
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,571
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 12:51:39 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 12:34:37 PM, Vaarka wrote:
I am trying to put together a presentation on the use of planes in WWI. This game isn't my priority right now. Anyone that wants to read it can do so in DP 3.

You've gotta be done now.


He's got school as well. I don't think he can continuously work on it XD

He's at school with me. He is in my same class right now. I know what he is doing....
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,571
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 12:52:49 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 12:30:38 PM, Valkrin wrote:
*anxiously waiting for vote count*

Molon/XLAV (1/2) - VoT
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,571
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 1:50:15 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 1:11:13 PM, XLAV wrote:
VTL VoT

Good luck, Saph!

Remember, behavior over results.

^ scummy.

Doesn't do much anyway. I have been behaving according to my claimed role the whole game; you know this Saph.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 1:52:46 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 1:50:15 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/27/2015 1:11:13 PM, XLAV wrote:
VTL VoT

Good luck, Saph!

Remember, behavior over results.

^ scummy.
Explain why its scummy.

Doesn't do much anyway. I have been behaving according to my claimed role the whole game; you know this Saph.
What actions did you take?
The-Voice-of-Truth
Posts: 6,571
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 1:57:40 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 1:52:46 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 4/27/2015 1:50:15 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/27/2015 1:11:13 PM, XLAV wrote:
VTL VoT

Good luck, Saph!

Remember, behavior over results.

^ scummy.
Explain why its scummy.

Results are hard facts. Refusing to follow them is stupid.

Doesn't do much anyway. I have been behaving according to my claimed role the whole game; you know this Saph.
What actions did you take?

When asked questions concerning my role, I have answered in accordance to my role and affiliation. Now, I am leaving for the day. Looking forward to the results tomorrow. Good luck Saph; I hope you make the right choice.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.
XLAV
Posts: 13,715
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 2:09:04 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 1:57:40 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/27/2015 1:52:46 PM, XLAV wrote:
At 4/27/2015 1:50:15 PM, The-Voice-of-Truth wrote:
At 4/27/2015 1:11:13 PM, XLAV wrote:
VTL VoT

Good luck, Saph!

Remember, behavior over results.

^ scummy.
Explain why its scummy.

Results are hard facts. Refusing to follow them is stupid.
Results can be manipulated, but that doesn't mean you shoudn't believe them though.
Trying to act town as scum is hard to manipulate. Even the best scums still tend to slip from time to time.

So what I'm trying to say is trust your behavior analysis over results.

There are a lot of times when town lose because they relied on their role too much. Even experienced players lose games because of this.
Sapphique
Posts: 4,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 4:42:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
*feeling extremely burdened*

Lemme go read the other DPs...
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 6:38:52 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 4:42:44 PM, Sapphique wrote:
Ah. You've finally appeared.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
Sapphique
Posts: 4,119
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 6:44:32 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 6:38:52 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/27/2015 4:42:44 PM, Sapphique wrote:
Ah. You've finally appeared.

Can you please re-list your night actions for each NP so far?
DDO Beginners' Mafia Moderator -- PM me if you'd like to learn how to play mafia!

"We wondered what happiness would look like if we could give it a physical form...the shape of happiness might resemble glass...even though you don't usually notice it, it's still definitely there. You merely have to change your point of view slightly, and then that glass will sparkle when it reflects the light. I doubt that anything else could argue its own existence more eloquently." ~Lelouch
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 6:49:33 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 4/27/2015 6:44:32 PM, Sapphique wrote:
At 4/27/2015 6:38:52 PM, YamaVonKarma wrote:
At 4/27/2015 4:42:44 PM, Sapphique wrote:
Ah. You've finally appeared.

Can you please re-list your night actions for each NP so far?

NP1: Valkrin
NP2: Saph
NP3: Saph
NP4: Saph

You'll have to get rationale from VoT for the first two.
Now. Let's see how good you are.

You have two choices.
XLAV/Molon of VoT and myself.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 6:50:31 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Oh and XLAV.
I didn't refer to YYW as filth because he was scum.
I did it because I genuinely see him as filth.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW
YamaVonKarma
Posts: 7,570
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2015 6:51:44 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
You?
You're a minor annoyance at times who seems to be almost constantly preoccupied with blowing FT.

And Bhu... well I'm sure he's retarded.
People who I've called as mafia DP1:
TUF, and YYW